DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 6
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Terry from DJs Available was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was easy to talk to, very personable, and professional. We had an older crowd at our wedding and he played a great mix of old school dance songs, modern slow songs, and songs to set the atmosphere. He responded well to the requests of our guests and the song choices from my husband and I. We had a few meetings before our big day and Terry took the time during our wedding to make sure everything was going according to our vision. He even provided a microphone for our ceremony. We had many compliments on the DJ and Terry was able to make our wedding extra special!

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

We loved DJ's Available! We hired Terry O for our 11/5/16 wedding. He was very professional, easy to talk to and very helpful when it came to questions that we had. We had so many generations at our wedding, so we had to have a mix of music to accommodate our guests. Terry was great, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 11/05/2016

All I have to say is DJ PAUL!!!! He's absolutely the best DJ I've ever come across and I've been to a lot of weddings and events with a DJ. My guests are even still telling me what a great job he did! DJ's Available as a whole were fantastic too. They're responsive and their pricing is exactly where it should be. We added a photo booth to our package and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend them as I continue to use them for events I throw yearly as well!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • O

Orlando · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Ray Lauriano was the man!!!! All his energy was shown through his mix of music and had everyone on the dance floor from the time we finished eating until the the wedding was over. Staff from the hotel we had our reception at told my wife and I that we had the best wedding of the year in large part do to DJ rocking Ray. Definitely book this guy. Don't wait!!!
    -Orlando and Lydia Viera

Sent on 10/26/2016

Steve · Married on 10/14/2016

Joe was our DJ. He was amazing. There was no issue with having him setting up a second sound system for the ceremony. On top of that the addition of a worship service during the ceremony couldn't have been better. During the reception joe was the best DJ I have ever seen. I've been to like 13 weddings in the last 3 years, and far exceeded every one of those. Once the party it was one long song perfectly interlaced to make the best possible exsperience for us and all our guest. Highly recommend joe to do your wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Mridu

Mridu · Married on 10/09/2016

DJ Bishop was phenomenal. Very professional, and was able to take music from two cultures and merge it all into one great night (Hindi/Bihu music and today's hits). Thank you so much DJ Bishop for making our night fantastic. We will highly recommend you to anyone who needs a great DJ.

Sent on 02/18/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2016

Definitely book DJ's Available! Joe Moser was professional and attentive to all our needs and requests. He kept the music going all night long getting everyone out on the dance floor. He took many genres of music and made them flow as if they belonged together. Joe listened to my husband and I and helped customize the music to make our special day perfect. The value of using DJ's Available is also amazing. We looked at many DJ's and the price is not even comparable to what we paid to book DJ's Available. If I were to do it again, without a doubt, DJ's Available and Joe Moser would be apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Elsa · Married on 10/08/2016

We can't speak for every DJ but we would recommend DJ Bishop to ANYBODY! He was everything we wanted in a DJ and absolutely helped make the night what it was. Tina in the office was responsive and was able to do a last minute change very easily. We did a lot of research and this company had the best value and services.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Heather · Married on 09/23/2016

DJ Mike was amazing. He was very accommodating with our schedule. Everyone had a great time as did Vinnie and I. We couldn't be more happier with Mike as our DJ. Thanks DJ's Available!

Sent on 10/07/2016

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you and Best of Luck!

Kristy · Married on 09/18/2016

To anyone looking into DJ's available as a possible vendor I would say go for it! DJ Joe Moser did a fantastic job of getting the crowd on the dance floor. He knew how to be flexible and think of the spot for crowd pleasing music. My wedding party told me how professional he was even to them in explaining their entrances. He talked to my husband and I on the wedding day before the major festivities to ensure everything was correct. We were very pleased with the outcome!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Shay · Married on 09/17/2016

Clinton was my DJ and he was amazing. He checked in constantly during my reception to make sure everything was going great. Ask for Clinton!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jeanine · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I used DJ's Available for our recent wedding in September. Tina, who is in charge of all correspondences, was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! She is very responsive, easy to talk to, and always prompt in her responses. It's obvious that she wants you to be happy and make your wedding day or special occasion perfect for you. Harold Peacock was our DJ. He was very sweet and did a good job. My husband and I felt great after meeting with him. Overall, we were very pleased with this company and would recommend them to others!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Erika · Married on 09/16/2016

We booked DJ's available for our wedding in September. We found them in a wedding event at the Cherry Hill mall and could not have asked for a better DJ. Everyone loved the music and Tina was very helpful with any questions and/or concerns I had. Go to one of their events! You won't regret it.
    Price is reasonable!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Shawn · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ's Available Sound and Light is an amazing company! From start to finish, everyone was professional and personable!! We contracted with DJ's Available for DJ services and later added up lighting for our reception, both were perfect. Our DJ, Mike P., was great from the start; he listened to our questions and answer them honestly and efficiently. We met with Mike P. to go over our song list, pick the colors for our up lighting, and the schedule of events for our reception. He listened to our ideas and allowed us to do things the way we wanted, but provided honest feedback/suggestions when necessary. All of our guests had such a great time and we have DJ's Available and DJ Mike P. to thank for that! In addition, DJ's Available services were reasonably priced. Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Joe Moser was great. We actually had several people comment on the dance floor being packed the entire time, many said it was the most packed they have ever seen a dance floor at any wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2016

DJ Joe made our reception an awesome time. He read the crowd well and the dance floor was never empty. He did a beautiful job setting up bliss Lighting and up lighting. Joe was easy to work with and prompt at communication. I would highly recommend DJ's Available. They are professional and affordable.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Victoria · Married on 09/01/2016

We hired DJ Harold "Bishop" Peacock for our wedding at the Mansion in Voorhees, NJ. Bishop was awesome! We met in person to discuss the entire day and how he would work our favorite songs into our day! As a couple of surprises, he had his work cut out for him, but the day was flawless and he set the tone! I wanted to surprise my groom by singing as I walked down the aisle. Not only did Bishop accommodate this request, but he helped me to keep it a surprise which left my groom and all attendants stunned!

We also hired Mindy the harp player! She was absolutely amazing and again, my guests were very pleased with her presentation as well!

Thank you to Bishop and Mindy and DJs Available! Our wedding will be one that is talked about for years to come!

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Victoria Robinson

Sent on 09/16/2016

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Thank you so much! Best of Luck to you!

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2016

If you are a couple looking for a wonderful DJ that will keep everyone smiling and dancing the whole night, I highly recommend DJ's Available! They were so helpful throughout the planning process, worked with us as we planned from over 100 miles away, and made it easy for us to choose all of our music right online. We also loved how they had suggestions for each category. Joe was able to create the perfect playlist based on my husband's alternative style and my love of hip hop. You will surely have the time of your life celebrating with DJ's Available.

Sent on 09/11/2016

PAUL WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL DJ HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tara · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Mike through DJ'd available and he was so amazing and professional!! He listened to all our guidelines and really took in what we wanted and what we didn't want! He was super outgoing and really kept the party going until the very end! Couldn't of asked for anything better!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't say enough about how organized this company is. From the very beginning when I attended one of their free events to meet their DJs and look at their lighting, I knew that this was the right choice for us. We picked our DJ Terry after seeing him at the free event. It was nice to know exactly which DJ would be at our wedding and meeting him beforehand. This company always responded to my emails almost immediately, and continued to update us throughout the year after booking them until right before our wedding. They also have a client portal where you fill in details about your wedding and can request songs. I met with our DJ Terry in person a few weeks before the wedding and went through all the details with him. We then talked to him again a few days before the wedding to go over everything. Terry was very helpful throughout the planning of the music for our ceremony and reception. He did a phenomenal job and we were very impressed by him. I would definitely recommend DJs available and specifically Terry. We also got our uplighting from them and it was beautiful and there was tons of colors to chose from. Prices were good as well =)

Sent on 09/03/2016

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you so much! Best of Luck to you!

K · Married on 08/06/2016

We used DJ's Available for our wedding for the music for the ceremony and reception as well as the up-lighting for the reception. It was a great decision. The staff was professional, friendly, promptly answered our communications and questions, and the price was reasonable.

Mike was our DJ and he helped us choose our up-lighting as well as the music for the rest of the day. He walked us through the timeline of the day, let us choose exactly what we wanted for various parts of the ceremony and reception (processional, recessional, introductions, etc.) and was able to offer suggestions for parts that we were not sure what would work. He played the songs, dances, and special moments that we requested. However, he was able to read the crowd, play a good variety of music that kept our dance floor busy the whole night. Since the wedding, and even at the wedding, we were complimented on our choice of DJ and how awesome he was. We agree!!! Mike was awesome and we would recommend both Mike and DJ's Available for any event!

Sent on 08/26/2016

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Kerina -thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review
    We wish you both the Best of Luck!

Ana · Married on 07/24/2016

They are wonderful to work with, will answer all your questions.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 07/16/2016

We used DJs Available for our wedding last month. We thought Terry O was awesome. He knew exactly what we were looking for and played all of our favorites, even some we had forgotten to include on our "must play" list. He was great at reading the crowd and we had a packed dance floor the entire night. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Steven · Married on 07/16/2016

We contacted theses guys a week before our wedding. They answered quick and made sure we had everything in place for our wedding. The staff were Awsome! They were friendly and attentive to our guests. The quality of the photos were outstanding. Everybody had a great time and all raved about the photo booth. I highly recocommend DJ's available light and sound to anyone who is in need of their services. Thanks to all that were involved.

Sent on 07/23/2016