DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 5
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 6
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 7

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

All 3 services exceeded our expectations. The photo booth was awesome and everyone had such a fun time. We were very happy that we upgraded to the inflatable light-up booth, it looked great and fit so many people! Our DJ, Joe, did an awesome job. He was so organized and professional and kept everyone dancing the whole night. The trio was perfect. They played exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and they were such a nice addition to our cocktail hour. Everyone was telling us how beautiful they sounded and how it was such a great addition to our ceremony. We hope to work with you again in the future!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Amy - thank you! And best of luck to you both!

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Mike did a fantastic job at our backyard wedding. He met with us ahead of time to see what music we liked and to help organize our ceremony. He walked us through everything and we were so happy. Guests from young to old all commented on how they think he did a great job. I would certainly use them again.

Sam · Married on 08/26/2017

We had DJ Terry O' Sullivan perform at our wedding. He was amazing! He was very prompt with everything, made sure we were all on the same page every step of the way, and made us feel very comfortable with all of our meetings. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Brandon · Married on 08/19/2017

The company as a whole is awesome. They are definitely competitively priced and give you a large selection of djs that fit your personal style. They are very responsive and very flexible.
    Our dj was paul cole and he was amazing. We actually had him mix two songs for our first dance ahead of time so we could make a fun dance...and he delivered. On top of that he truly cared to make our day fun and special. All of our guests complimented us on our dj and how awesome he was at keeping the wedding going. He seemed to actually enjoy himself at our wedding which was awesome. One of my groomsmen went to a wedding the week after ours and paul was the dj there...paul was excited to see him and was pumped for an awesome night. I definitely recommend the company ans highly recommend paul. He was awesome and will make the night memorable for everyone.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Brandon! And best of luck to you both!

Max · Married on 08/05/2017

It was great working with DJ’s Available Sound and Light.

Max · Married on 08/05/2017

It was great working with DJ’s Available Sound and Light

Sereane · Married on 07/22/2017

Dj Rocking Ray was amazing! My husband and I would recommend him for any wedding! Thanks again Ray!

Sereane and Andrae Sanchez

Sent on 10/29/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you! And best of Luck to you!

stefanie · Married on 07/21/2017

We have used DJs available in our family 5 times now and have absolutely loved every experience we had with them. Mike Petretti is absolutely amazing and made our whole experience so enjoyable. I would absolutely recommend DJs available and mike to anyone!! My sister in law is using him for her wedding after seeing him at my wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2017

Djs available was such a pleasure to work with! They made my husband and I’s dreams come true on our wedding day. Joe, our DJ, was amazing to work with!! There is just no other words but fantastic and amazing company to work with!

Thank you Ashley!!! Best of Luck to you both

Moses · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Clinton McBean was fantastic! Clinton provided us with his professional guidance and expertise, and made us comfortable from the beginning stages of planning our event through its completion. We had a diverse crowd with lots of musical tastes. Clinton kept everyone entertained and on the dance floor all night long. Any last minute accommodations that took place during our event, Clinton made seemlessly. The Gobo on the ceiling was the cherry on top for our special day. We highly recommend Clinton, and also want to thank the rest of the staff involved in making our day the best day ever!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you and best of luck to you!

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2017

Joe was great to work with and was quick to ensure music that everyone loved was being played. At one point for the anniversary dance, my husband was outside and we couldn't find him. Joe quickly skipped the part about being married less than 1 day because he didn't see him there and made adjustments so it wasn't awkward. He was great.

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

Joe was an amazing DJ. I have been told my numerous guest that our wedding was so much fun because of the atmosphere, and I believe that was all from the DJ. He was on top of all of our request and made sure that any last minutes changes were taken care of. I would recommend DJ's available to anyone who asked.

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Jose & Crissandra

Crissandra · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ's available is the best! We loved our DJ Mike G. and Tina is amazing with accommodating her clients. The company is very responsive and reliable, I would certainly recommend to anyone ready for the best wedding around! We are still hearing about the great time our guests had and I have to thank DJ's Available Sound and Light!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Dana · Married on 05/18/2017

My Review from The Knot: We were more than pleased with DJs Available! We had DJ Terry, and he was amazing!! We were referred by my sister-in-law who had been to multiple weddings where Terry was the DJ, she also booked him for her wedding in August! We couldn't say enough nice things about Terry , not only did he keep the party going all night, but he also was great to work with, extremely organized and helpful, he responded quickly to any questions I had throughout the process. Tina and Gene were also a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process, they were extremely helpful and nice and we were more than pleased with our choice to book them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Joe played everything we wanted to hear and played a great sound track for our wedding reception. Our guests loved the music too!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Shavone · Married on 04/22/2017

I wish I could give 100 Paul my Dj was the absolute best

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

This is the second time I have hired Mike from DJs Available, and I would never choose another DJ or company. I have recommended Mike to all of my friends, and three of them have hired Mike off of my recommendation, quite happily. Mike is extremely accommodating. He met with my husband and me to discuss our entire plan for the big day. He always goes above and beyond the call of a DJ’s duty, essentially running the entire show. Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Mike, who remembers every detail. His quick wit kept every guest entertained throughout the evening, and he definitely reads the crowd well and plays the right mix.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2017

Paul cole was the best dj! He kept the crowd dancing and having a great time! Everyone was upset that our wedding was over the time just flew by! Great job Paul and thank you!

• Y

Yevette · Married on 04/07/2017

Relax and enjoy your day. Don't sweat the small stuff. It will all turn out perfect because you are marrying your best friend and that's all that matters!

Sent on 05/29/2017

amanda · Married on 04/07/2017

Everything was awesome... I couldn't have asked for a better DJ... my husband and I loved every minute of our special day and terry was a huge part of that

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jackie · Married on 03/24/2017

Ray was excellent and flexible. Easy to adapt to ever changing play list by this bride!! Lol. It was perfect and he catered and customized the playlist to every nationality and age group that attended my wedding. Needless to say, my dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 05/24/2017

We had DJ Bishop for our wedding in February 2017. He was absolutely fantastic - I did not have to worry about a thing! Before introductions he did a last minute check of everyone's names and pronunciations - the entire night ran seamlessly. He kept the party going for the entire reception - the dance floor was full the entire time! Everyone is still complimenting us on our choice of DJ months later - including a trusted family member who is also a DJ and is therefore incredibly critical when it comes to judging other DJs. I cannot recommend DJ Bishop (Harold Peacock) enough!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2017

Thank you to DJ's available for making our wedding reception perfect! We are still hearing positive feedback from our family members. Everyone had a wonderful time and loved our music selections. We picked Paul as our dj. He was very patient with us through the whole process and checked in with me a few times before our wedding. He is very up beat and stays positive! LOVE his announcer voice :) I would recommend going to one of their showcases, because you get to meet their DJ's. They are a diverse bunch so chances are you'll find a dj to fit your music style. Thanks you!!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Jennifer and best of luck to you!

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

We were so happy with the service we received from DJ's Available. Clinton did an amazing job and really got our guests involved and up on the dance floor! He really listened to us and helped us pick the perfect music for our day. Clinton also had some great ideas to make our wedding more memorable for us and our guests. We also loved the uplighting and dance floor lights. They were the perfect addition to our reception!

Sent on 04/18/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! And best of luck to you!

DJ · Married on 12/31/2016

Shop diligently. Go to the open houses and see other DJs.

Sent on 04/05/2017