DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 5
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 6
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 7

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

DJs Available was the perfect choice for my wedding! The showcase they held where we got the meet the djs and see how they hold themselves and the services they perform. We decided on our DJ immediately afterwards! Any questions we had were promptly answered and it made our wedding wonderful! I highly recommend using DJs Available for your event!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2017

We chose DJ’s Available after much research. They did a fantastic job at our wedding! DJ Mike G was wonderful and easy to work with made sure everything was perfect! My husband and I danced the entire night! Thank you DJ’s Available for making our reception unforgettable!

Sent on 01/10/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Rachel and best of luck!

Samantha · Married on 12/16/2017

I had Terry O as my DJ and he was fantastic. We had a lot of requests from our guests and from us in general and he was able to incorporate a great mix to make everyone happy throughout the entire reception. Even when my dad was unable to do the father-daughter dance, he was extremely helpful in quickly changing the music over so I could dance with my mom to another song. Seriously could not have chosen a better DJ service!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Hi Samantha, thank you so much! Best of Luck to you
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

We first saw and met Terry O. at one of the djs available presentations, and we knew then we wanted him to DJ at our wedding. He was very outgoing, fun and professional! We met with him shortly before the wedding and he was very patient and guided us through the process of picking the best music selections for us. He is very knowledgable and talented when it comes to music. The day of the wedding, he was nothing short of amazing! He made sure all of our important moments (toasts/speeches and special dances) had taken place and had everyone up dancing the entire reception! We and all of our guests had a blast and didn't want it to end! We are very thankful to Terry O. and everyone at DJs available for helping to make our day even more memorable! Everyone was very friendly and I always receives a prompt response to any of my questions.

Sent on 07/15/2015

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you very much Terry and DJA appreciate your review!

Annie · Married on 11/11/2017

Our DJ, Terry O'Sullivan, was an absolute pleasure to work with. From beginning to the end he was amazing. We had every single person at the wedding dancing the entire night. Terry did an amazing job of reading the crowd and making great song selections throughout the night. He also made sure all our must play songs were played and were played while we were on the dance floor. I highly recommend Terry O'Sullivan and DJ's Available. Thank you for a helping make our wedding day unbelievable!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Our DJ was Mike Petretti and he was actually recommended by a friend who had used him at his wedding a year before us. He was very personable and accommodating. We had a couple unique requests, but he worked with us to make sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. He answered all our questions to help us work through how the ceremony and entrances should flow and made great suggestions when we needed them. During the reception, he did a great job working our requests into the music he played, and everyone had a great time. Everyone we spoke with from DJ's Available throughout the entire process was very friendly and helpful. Everyone just seemed like they wanted to make sure that we had a great experience, which we did! We also purchased a GoBo and it came out great! They have a lot options you can add-on to enhance your ceremony and the prices were very reasonable. DJ's Available also has "mock receptions" where you can come out and get to meet several DJ's and get a feel for their style and personality. I would highly recommend attending one of these events, and I would definitely recommend using this company!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 8
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 9

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you so much and best of luck to you both!

Cynthia · Married on 11/05/2017

I wish I could give you higher than a 5 rating. Very well mannered and easy to talk to. Felt like we had been friends for years! Gave us everything we wanted and more! We got married two months ago and everyone is still talking about how great the music was. I very highly recommend you guy!

Sent on 01/10/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Cynthia! Thank you so much! Best of Luck to you!

Jade · Married on 11/05/2017

Tina, Gene and Joe Moser took care of my fiance and I on our November 5th wedding. From the start we felt like family and knew that we were going to be in the best hands for our day. We received multiple compliments from our guests that they had never been to a wedding before where all the guests stayed on the dance floor! While we had a unique mix of music selected for the evening, Joe took care of everything for us and was a great DJ and MC for our evening. I cannot thank the team enough for the details they put into our day!!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 10

Rosemary · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding was 10/28/17. Djs Available was an awesome company to work with. They had online access to our account so we could add information about our wedding party, the venue, the entire event including special music requests etc....there were reminders to set up your appointments and basically all details were thought of. Our DJ Terry was wonderful. He was personable, timely, knowledgeable and responsive. Thank you Terry and Dis available

Sent on 12/13/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Rosemary! And Best of Luck to you!
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

Terry was amazing. He did the music for our ceremony and reception and he got it perfect. Dance floor was crowded all night. And he timed the ceremony perfect and we had some “unique” choices that he had to work on the timing.

Sent on 12/12/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Tricia! And Best of Luck to you!

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Our DJ, Terry, was fantastic! He did all of our music—ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He made sure he knew what to say when, and followed up as needed. Our crowd was a tough one- not a lot of dancers and he did a great job feeling the room and figuring out what would get people up.

Sent on 10/20/2017

James · Married on 10/13/2017

Dj Joe Moser, was phenomenal. He was on the dance floor with the guests. He had everyone on the dance floor. He went above and beyond for our same sex wedding. I highly recommend this dj company to anyone.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not be happier that we went with DJs Available for our wedding and that we had DJ Bishop as our DJ. The company is so professional and was extremely responsive to emails and calls. They made the whole process extremely easy and stress free. DJ Bishop was the absolute best DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We have received so many compliments on him from our guests. I will be recommending him to all my newly engaged friends and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Erin · Married on 10/01/2017

Fair pricing with professionals

Sent on 10/30/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ was Joe Moser, he was fantastic. He worked with us on the music my daughter wanted, everything just went so smoothly. The dance floor was never empty!!

Roseanne · Married on 09/30/2017

Can not recommend these folks highly enough ! DJ Ray was a pleasure to work with. He made everything very simple and had great recommendations for songs etc ! He kept our reception upbeat and happy with everyone dancing ! We had a blast thanks to him ! Thanks Ray and DJs Available !

Thomas · Married on 09/29/2017

DJs Available Sound and Light was a pleasure to work with! The Durbanos guided us through selection of the DJ that meshed best with what we were looking for. DJ Per4m did an amazing job during our ceremony and wedding, and we couldn't have been more happy with our vendor choice! Have already recommended DJs Available to other couples who are beginning their vendor searches, and would encourage anyone with any lighting or sound needs to check out DJs Available! Would use again in a heart beat! Thanks for everything that you guys have done to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/28/2017

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Tom and best of Luck to you Both!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

We picked Terry from DJs Available as our wedding DJ after he was recommended by several family members and friends who had used him for their weddings. He did not disappoint. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and was so easy to work with from start to finish! I would highly recommend him and DJs Available, and in fact have already recommended him to another bride who is planning her wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Best of Luck to you!

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely amazing company and absolutely amazing DJs! DJ Harold Bishop Peacock was everything we could have asked for in a DJ. He was professional and made our wedding a huge success! He had our dance floor full all night long! I'm so grateful for DJs available and our AMAZING DJ!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

We had dj terry o'sullivan, he was amazing. He had a great personality and my guests have been talking about him since the wedding. Everything we requested he played right away, if i didnt like a song he mixed it to another one with the drop of a hat. He was amazing and i would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Terry was perfect for our wedding. Explained everything in detail & had good suggestions for us. I would use him again!

kelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Paul is the best! I can't say enough good things about him. He was very responsive from the start. I was worried my guests weren't going to dance, however, he managed to get everyone up dancing in no time. His transition from song to song kept the dance floor crowded at all times. He was very interactive with guests and kept my wedding running smoothly-from the ceremony, to introductions into the reception, to toasts, to the garter and bouquet toss to cake cutting-everything was on point and perfect!!! We were very, very pleased with his energetic personality but most of all, his outstanding professionalism.

Beth · Married on 09/16/2017

Look no further! Everything about DJ's available is superb! Whether your a young bride or an older bride, like me, you and your guests will have a fabulous time. We used Michael Van Kline as our DJ, and people are still talking about how amazing the music was! People in every age group had a great time! We added lighting from DJ's Available, and the ambiance was incredible. We used their Photo Booth services as well, and everything associated with that was perfect too. Tina and Gene were attentive to every detail and were a pleasure to work with, and Michael Van Kline, our DJ and the Photo Booth attendant were a pleasure as well. Just go ahead and book your event with them. You and your guests will have the best time! (And their services are very affordable!!!)

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Joe Moser was absolutely phenomenal. He not only listened to all of my song requests, and answered all of my anxious questions - he made sure that everyone was dancing for as long as possible, and played such a great variety of music. Our entire cocktail hour was classic-rock based and he took the songs that were my "must-haves" and really made it a great atmosphere! I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

All 3 services exceeded our expectations. The photo booth was awesome and everyone had such a fun time. We were very happy that we upgraded to the inflatable light-up booth, it looked great and fit so many people! Our DJ, Joe, did an awesome job. He was so organized and professional and kept everyone dancing the whole night. The trio was perfect. They played exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and they were such a nice addition to our cocktail hour. Everyone was telling us how beautiful they sounded and how it was such a great addition to our ceremony. We hope to work with you again in the future!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Amy - thank you! And best of luck to you both!