DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 5
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 6
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 7

Christina · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Joe was our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and we couldn't be happier! He was so helpful and had great suggestions. The music was great, everyone was dancing all night and so many of my friends have asked for my DJ's info for their own weddings!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Robert Faust · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Go to one of their showcases...you will have a blast!

I loved that they have showcases which allows you to see the personalities of each dj. Tami and I went to 2 of the showcases. The second one was at our venue, Carlucci's Waterfront Grill. We got to see the layout with the dj booth and the lighting. It was a hard decision deciding between the different personalities. We selected Paul Cole because we thought he would be a great match to the fun, off the cuff humor and music likings that we are enjoy. He was so much fun at the wedding. Also, the total experience from the beginning to the end was super smooth. Use the online portal they give you access to, they have a huge selection of music already available, even music that you loved but forgot about until you saw it on the list. DJ's available was top notch and I cant wait to have an event again that I would have Paul Cole at.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • User6296521 ·

The Most Fun DJ Ever!

DJ Mike G was by far the most fun DJ at any wedding or event I have ever been too. Eric and I had a blast with him at our wedding and our guests are raving about him. We let him pick the majority of the music and he make excellent choices for our crowd. He got down in the crowd with our guests and was dancing and having a great time with us....you can tell he loves what he does. We wanted a very fun and unique wedding and he fit the bill perfectly. I am honestly looking for any excuse or event to hire him again. Definitely go with DJ Mike Gines/ DJ Mike G fornyour wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 8
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 9

Alison · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best - Even Through a Storm!

The company was so helpful throughout the process! Tina took care of us from the beginning, we got a great deal, after shopping around! DJ Paul was our hero! He did our ceremony music and reception music and dealt with power outages, lighting issues, oh yeah, and the giant monsoon-like storm that blew through our outdoor wedding causing everything to go haywire! Hail, and all, DJ Paul can make ANYTHING a party. We knew we were in good hands with DJ’s available, from the beginning.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Steve

Steve Campagna · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely Satisfied

We called DJ's Available on short notice and they were able to connect us with Mike, a great DJ. He asked us for the music we liked and he hit it 'out of the park'! He helped make our wedding a very special day. I'd highly recommend Mike!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/01/2019

Loved Our Experience

My husband and I went to the DJ showcase after talking with a friend who used to work for DJ's available. We really liked DJ Bishop and ultimately booked him for our wedding. Tina who works at DJ's Available was AMAZING. She answered every question I had in a very prompt and professional matter. Generally, she responded to every email within 15/20 minutes which I appreciated as I was stressed about every single little detail. DJ Bishop was also AMAZING and kept our guests dancing on the dance floor all night long. We had an unusual guest at our wedding and he helped us make sure everything went very smoothly. The transitions for the guest also went very smoothly too. DJ Bishop had a great energy and vibe to him as well. He really understood what we wanted and helped up achieve a memorable night. During the night, I asked him to play one extra song that we never discussed and he quickly played it. If I have another event and need a DJ, I would contact DJ Bishop asap. I highly highly recommend DJ Bishop and cannot say enough about the quality and services at DJ's Available

Sent on 07/02/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Kathleen - Thank you SO much!! And you look gorgeous!!
    Best of Luck to you both! We enjoyed working with you and being a part of your Wedding Day!

Bridget · Married on 05/31/2019

Wedding in Delaware

Tina has been a pleasure to work with from the start - answered all questions promptly and was very attentive to all the details. Joe M. was our DJ and both our meeting with him prior to the wedding and the actual wedding was a pleasure. There were some minor issues with the sound system at the venue (out of his control) but he immediately fixed them and the night went so smoothly. He introduced himself to the whole bridal party once we got there and took the lead with how things were supposed to be done. Excellent service all around!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Molly · Married on 05/04/2019

Uncle Terry

We had a great wedding. We used Terry as a number of my cousin have before us. He is now known as Uncle Terry. He was great and easy to work with. He was awesome with some of the things we wanted and didn't want. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2019

aimee · Married on 05/03/2019

Best DJs we could’ve went with!

We had our wedding on May 3! Tina and Gene are family friends of my dad, which I had no clue when booking them! I’m so glad we chose DJs available for our wedding! Mike P was so helpful, professional and knowledgeable! He played everything to get and keep our guests on the dance floor and was so easy to work with! He found the songs I wanted played for the ceremony even though he didn’t know them well and they worked perfectly! We also used them for our uplighting and it was the perfect color choice for our venue, everything came together better than I could’ve imagined! Thank you for everything, your company was amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Corey · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't be happier

Amazing! Will recommend. Everyone had a great time. Terry O is the best!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Service!

DJs Available was terrific! I recommend going to one of their monthly showcase events to meet all of the DJs and find one that you like. We picked Terry O and he was absolutely fantastic!! He is very knowledgeable about all different music genres. He continually kept us in the loop throughout the wedding if someone wanted to do something that was outside the event plan, which we really appreciated! My sister wanted to make an impromptu speech and sing a song and Terry was right there to make sure if that was okay or not. Tina was also super responsive to any and all questions we had. I would highly recommend DJs Available!! :)

Sent on 05/16/2019

Melody · Married on 03/30/2019

Book DJ Bishop! You won't be sorry!

If you are a Philly area couple looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any special event) do not hesitate to book DJ Bishop at DJ's available. He worked one of my Bridesmaids weddings a couple years ago and I fell in love. A super sweet, genuine, extremely talented, ARTIST (not a cheesy MC who pulls focus and attention all night like some DJ's do- we've all encountered them.) He worked closely with us, answered my emails, made last minute changes- all with a smile on his face. Everyone loved him and raved about how the night went so quick because it felt like "One long awesome song." That is a testament to his mixing skills, fun personality, and great musical flow. If we had to do it all over again, we would book him again in a heartbeat. A TRUE professional, and the way he kept our night moving and flowing made all the difference in the world. We gladly recommend him to anyone! We hope to party with him again some day soon!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Leanne · Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent Experience

DJ’s available met all of our expectations for our wedding! Our DJ Terry O’Sullivan was extremely accomdating and very knowledgeable with music and wedding planning. He went above and beyond in making sure to meet all of our requested songs as well as playing a few Irish songs for our St. Patty’s weekend wedding! We also used DJ’s available’s Bagpiper Thom Moore who made our day even more special by playing for our ceremony. I highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Leanne - Thank you so much!! And the Best of Luck to you from DJA - Terry O - and Thom! We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome and Professional!!

They were great to work with and our guests loved the experience!! Would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Best reception ever

I had many of the guests tell me how good of a job out DJ did and how much fun they had because of the great song mixes. Our GOBO backlighting for our wedding was beautiful as well. Couldn’t have asked for a more helpful DJ!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 10
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 11

kathleen · Married on 12/08/2018

job at our wedding. Many of the guest told me he was great, funny, and he did an amazing job.

We were very pleased with our DJ. He did a wonderful job at our wedding. The songs were just what we ordered and he played a few extra to our taste. Many of the guest told us the DJ was funny, enjoyable, and they had a great time. Thank you, Kate & Dan McQuaid 12-08-18

Sent on 02/26/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Kate & Dan - thank you so much for taking the time to review DJ Chris Stevens! We wish you the best of luck!

Tara · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJ service

We used Terry O’Sullivan as our DJ for our wedding on 12/1/2018 at Clark’s Landing in Delran. He did an amazing job!!! He met with me before to assure everything was planned out perfectly. My guests (young and older) loved him. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/01/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Tara, thank you so much for taking the time to review Terry and DJs Available! We wish you the best!

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Terry is the best! :)

We are so happy we booked with DJ Terry O! He was so fun and down to earth and made the planning process so smooth! He really listened to our likes and dislikes and took them into account when planning our music choices. They make it very easy to pay/make your selection/ask questions -- everything is done on their online portal -- very user friendly! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Robert · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Terry Helped make our wedding great

DJ Terry from DJ's Available Sound & Light was the DJ for my wedding this past October. A couple of my friends had used Terry at their weddings before, so I knew he was who I wanted to go with. If you want an energetic DJ who knows what he is doing and that will get the crowd on their feet and dancing, then look no further. DJ Terry is your answer!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Taisha · Married on 09/16/2018

DJ Bishop is amazing. He made our reception perfect. I can’t wait to have another event for him to DJ.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Dj Rockin Ray for our wedding last weekend and he brought the party! My guest and I were on the dance floor all night! From the moment we booked him, DJ’s available has been so responsive, professional, affordable, and personable! I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Thank You DJ Ray, you made you night so special!

Sent on 09/13/2018

kris · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe Moser was FANTASTIC! The absolute best choice that my wife and I could have made. Nice and extremely professional! He just needed to know the type of music we liked with a few samples, Then he took it from there! Our guests had the best time all because of Joe!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Deame · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful company, extremely responsive, and very. Professional.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kandace · Married on 08/11/2018

Joe Moser from DJ’s available was incredible!! Honestly, he truly made our day just exactly how we wanted it and made sure it was so special! I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am that we chose to go with him!! Do it!! You will not be sorry! DJ’s available will EXCEED your every expectation!!

Sent on 09/06/2018