DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• F
    Faith V. Getting married on 09/23/2022

The price is right and the DJ was amazing

When looking for a DJ for my wedding I went through tons of reviews of different companies and DJ’s. My search led me to DJ’s Available, the process was super easy! Tina gave me some suggestions based off of the type of music/vibe I was looking for and I ended up going with DJ Joe Moser. I’m so happy I picked him! He was freakin awesome and really rocked the house. He listened to my requests and gave me advice when I asked for it, I already told him that the next time I have a big party I’ll be sure to give him a call! Music is such a big part of any large party and if people aren’t dancing it’s probably not the best party. Thank you Tina and Joe for making my wedding planning process simple and memorable.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Faith!! And congratulations!! We love Joe too! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Best of Luck!
    Jeff G. Married on 05/06/2022

Daughter's Sweet 16

Joe was the DJ at my daughter's Sweet 16. We only requested a few songs and left the music up to him. He was fantastic. The dance floor was full all night. He was personable and professional. Working with DJ's available was easy. They were quick to respond to my initial request. Everything was painless. Everyone loved Joe. I recommend DJ's Available and request Joe. You won't be disappointed.
  • Patrick
    Patrick S. Married on 04/09/2022

Great people to work with!

First encountered them at a friend's wedding a few years ago and they could not rate DJ'S Available highly enough. We worked with Terry O. and he even made the whole business side of things very enjoyable. He has the wonderful ability to make the meetings have a professional atmosphere while also keeping it focused on making sure we were going to have a great day. The day of went off without a hitch and we know that Terry helped by being a great MC. The lighting options and custom GOBO we selected were great additions to our wedding that aided in giving it the unique look that we wanted.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We were honored to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
  • Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 04/02/2022

So much fun and even better DJ!

We had Terry O as our DJ and he was AMAZING! He made the wedding so much fun and everyone on the dance floor! Would recommend using them as your DJ for your wedding or party! They even provided the uplighting for our venue! Thanks for everything Terry!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Amanda - Congratulations! And thank you so much for taking the time to review Terry the day after your wedding! We wish you the best of luck!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 12/17/2021

If you’re looking for a fun wedding

Joe was our DJ and he was phenomenal. The entire staff at DJ’s Available was so helpful, but Joe really brought the party. The dance floor was filled all night and Joe was so helpful in planning! 2 of our friends at our wedding already booked him for theirs! Best DJ company out there!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Alyssa, we think Joe is phenomenal too! Thank you for letting us be part of your big day and best of luck to you both!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 11/13/2021

Made the night!

DJ bishop was EVERYTHING!! My wedding was a hit all because of him! So many guests raved about him and how he kept the dance floor going all night. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day the best day ever 👏🏼P

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! DJ Bishop is the best and we are glad you and your guests had a great time. Congratulations and best of luck to both of you!
    Deborah H. Married on 11/13/2021

It was truly a Beautiful experience!

I was highly pleased with the DJ's services at my wedding on November 13, 2021, My DJ was very experienced the wedding venue. He knew the right selection of music and made the audience feel comfortable. I am so happy I made a conscience decision to choose a Professional DJ to host my important affair. Yes, I would recommend this DJ services to my family and close friends.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you so much Deborah for your review! We were honored to be a part of your big day! Congratulations and best of luck to you both!
    Kaitlyn L. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely incredible!

Wedding planning is sooo incredibly stressful. Including finding the perfect DJ. I google searched "best dj service near me" and I found DJ's available. The owners Tina & Gene are incredibly professional, RESPONSIVE all crazy hours of the day, and their company offers lots of amazing services. After expressing our ideal music/personality, we were selected a DJ and let me tell you we are forever grateful to have been paired up with DJ Bishop!!!!!!!! He was down to earth, so knowledgeable and completely understanding/informative when my husband and I were bickering about ideas LOL. He knew JUST what to say!!!! Last minute we decided we wanted a photo booth, extra lighting, and "dancing on a cloud" for our first dance. They put it all together last minute and our wedding was a hit!! Photo booth was used so much, A MUST PURCHASE, YOUR GUESTS WILL LOVE IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT(if you purchase a package with copies of the photo sessions, LOL). I don't throw the "P" word around much, but our wedding day was PERFECT . Tina, Gene, DJ Bishop (Harold).....WOW... THANK YOU!! I will never forget you guys and our amazingly perfect day.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Kaitlyn, we think DJ Bishop is great too! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!
    We wish you both the best of luck!!
    Kaitlyn L. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely amazing

Friendly company!
    Awesome DJ’s
    Fun and exciting extras to choose from
    Cannot wait to use them again!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thanks for your review Kaitlyn! We enjoyed working with you and were honored to be a part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
    Destiny W. Married on 10/30/2021

DJ Paul Cole

We had Dj Paul Cole. He did a fantastic job. I definitely recommend having him at your wedding. He kept the crowd going the entire night. Thank god for Djs available. We originally were suppose to have a different Dj but because of COVID we had to change and thank god we did because we really enjoyed the dj !

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you for your review Destiny! We think Paul is fantastic too! We were honored to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
    Brenda M. Married on 10/17/2021

Our DJ was excellent!

DJ Joe Moser was fantastic on our wedding day! Our ceremony music was perfect, the cocktail and dinner music was exactly what we wanted and the rest of the night was exactly how I imagined it! Every song was my favorite and everyone had a great time! Thank you DJ’s Available!!!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Brenda thank you for the review! We think Joe is fantastic too! It was an honor to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
    Peter Married on 10/16/2021

Incredible DJ

Terry did an amazing job. Best DJ I’ve ever seen. Very kind and flexible. Kept the evening moving!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Peter for the review and having us as part of your family's big day! What a beautiful picture! Best of luck to all!
    Melissa Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing DJ

We had Paul from DJ's Available Sound & Light DJ our wedding and he did a fantastic job. He played all the songs we requested and kept everyone on the dance floor almost the entire time (besides when we were sitting down for dinner). We received so many compliments about him from our guests. You will definitely not be disappointed if you use DJ' Available Sound & Light for your wedding.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Melissa thank you for the review! We love Paul too! It was an honor to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca F. Married on 10/08/2021

Can’t recommend enough!!

Professional, on top of everything, attention to detail, I could go on!!! They have several options for DJ’s, we went with Joe Moser and he blew us away!!! Went over the top and listened to all of our suggestions, and made our wedding dream come true! We also added on the photo booth and it was well worth it!! 10/10 recommend!!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much from DJs available and DJ Joe Moser! We saw your pictures and you looked beautiful!! We wish you the best of luck!! And thank you for letting us share your wedding day!
    Nancy G. Married on 10/02/2021

Great wedding reception DJ!!

We had to contact them within 2 months of our reception and they worked hard with us on such short notice to have the perfect time. Chris Stevens was a great DJ, keeping in contact with me to ensure everything was ready and how we wanted it. Would highly recommend for your next affair!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Nancy, thank you for the review! We think Chris is great too! It was an honor to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
    Haley C. Married on 10/02/2021

DJ’s Available

Joe M was amazing- he had great attention to detail and communication through out the whole process. He kept the party going and I had multiple ask me who our DJ was. Joe did a great job. I would highly recommend using!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Haley thank you for the review! We think Joe is amazing too! It was an honor to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
    Jessica H. Married on 10/01/2021

The best dj service

We had Harold aka DJ Bishop as our DJ and he was AMAZING!!! So easy to work with, played a variety of music for our guests...would highly recommend!!!
  • Annie
    Annie S. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing DJ

From the beginning Tina was amazing & extremely responsive. We had DJ Paul & could not have been happier with our experience! He was so kind & fun from the moment we met him & he definitely knows what he’s talking about. I appreciated his opinion on music so much. We are still constantly getting told how much fun he was by our guests.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Annie we thank you both for having Paul and us be a part of your wedding. Best of luck to you both!
  • Valaree
    Valaree B. Married on 09/23/2021

Wonderful experience!

I had to quickly find a new DJ on short notice and Tina and the DJs Available crew came through for us. They were an absolute breeze to work with, extremely professional and super fun! We went with Paul Cole for our day and he was just awesome!! He listened to all our requests, and crafted a music experience that was the perfect fit for our special day! Paul got out on the dance floor with us and even showed guests how to do certain dances. Everyone had an amazing time! We are so glad we went with DJs Available and I will definitely be using and recommending them for future events.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Valaree! Thank you so much from DJs available and DJ Paul Cole! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures!! We wish you the best of luck!! And thank you for letting us share your wedding day!
    Natalie B. Married on 09/18/2021

Djs available sound and lighting

Terry was the best!! He was spot on the whole day. Very laid back and helpful. Went with the flow when stuff ran late and even got to the venue early to make sure he had plenty of time to get ready. Would highly suggest djs available Terry for anyone getting married, and would use him again for my next event.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We love Terry too! It was an honor to be part of your wedding! Best of luck to you both!
  • J C
    J C Married on 09/11/2021

We are so happy we chose DJ,s Available

We happen to stumble upon DJ,s Available at a couple of the bridal shows we attended and of course we wanted our wedding to be perfect in every way and having a great DJ was a must so we really liked Rockin Ray and we hired him for our wedding day, we were not disappointed Ray was amazing he tended to our every need and most importantly he had the dance floor rocking the whole night of the wedding, we love watching our wedding video and just relive how awesome our day was thanks to DJ's Available and of course Rockin Ray!

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi James thank you for the review! We think Ray is great too! It was an honor to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
    Genevieve Married on 08/22/2021

Amazing company and djs!

I can not say enough good things about DJs Available and our wedding DJ, Ray! Our wedding date was changed several times due to covid and they were extremely accommodating and understanding every time. Throughout the whole planning process, the company was very helpful, informative, and willing to answer every question we had without hesitation. Everyone in the company is very professional and truly makes the planning so easy and enjoyable. I had many questions about which lighting upgrades I wanted, and they were extremely willing to meet with my husband and I to show us each of the lighting options. Our DJ, Ray, was the absolute best! He has the most amazing energy and had all of our guests dancing the entire night. He accommodated all of our music and song requests and was able to create the exact setting that we wanted for our reception. Ray completely exceeded our DJ expectations and we could not have been happier.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Genevieve, thank you so much from Ray and DJs Available! We were thrilled to be part of your big day! We wish you both the best of luck!!
    Seon A. Married on 07/17/2021

Awesome experience from beginning to end

Had an awesome experience with the company, Tina was awesome and responsive to emails and usually within the hour. The price for services was more than fair. Dj Mike Smoove was awesome, very engaging and he brought great energy. Glad I was referred to this company and definitely will use them again.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Seon! We love Mike too! It was an honor to be part of your wedding! Best of luck to you both!
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 06/26/2021

DJ Paul Cole with DJs Available

This company was super helpful when it came time to postpone our Wedding due to Covid restrictions. They are super quick to answer any questions on the phone or via email. They give you a portal where you can request songs and add songs to the do not play list. I met with my DJ about a month prior to the wedding and it just solidified my confidence with this company. They are all very professional and are great at what they do. My sister is getting married soon and she is also going to be booking with this company. My DJ was Paul-Cole and he was fantastic. He knew how to get the guests on the dance floor and also told me to reach out to him anytime day or night if I had any last minute changes. Highly recommend. If we ever need a DJ again in the future I will be sure to use him!