DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 3
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 4

Bridget · Getting married on 05/31/2019

Wedding in Delaware

Tina has been a pleasure to work with from the start - answered all questions promptly and was very attentive to all the details. Joe M. was our DJ and both our meeting with him prior to the wedding and the actual wedding was a pleasure. There were some minor issues with the sound system at the venue (out of his control) but he immediately fixed them and the night went so smoothly. He introduced himself to the whole bridal party once we got there and took the lead with how things were supposed to be done. Excellent service all around!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Melody · Married on 03/30/2019

Book DJ Bishop! You won't be sorry!

If you are a Philly area couple looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any special event) do not hesitate to book DJ Bishop at DJ's available. He worked one of my Bridesmaids weddings a couple years ago and I fell in love. A super sweet, genuine, extremely talented, ARTIST (not a cheesy MC who pulls focus and attention all night like some DJ's do- we've all encountered them.) He worked closely with us, answered my emails, made last minute changes- all with a smile on his face. Everyone loved him and raved about how the night went so quick because it felt like "One long awesome song." That is a testament to his mixing skills, fun personality, and great musical flow. If we had to do it all over again, we would book him again in a heartbeat. A TRUE professional, and the way he kept our night moving and flowing made all the difference in the world. We gladly recommend him to anyone! We hope to party with him again some day soon!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Leanne · Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent Experience

DJ’s available met all of our expectations for our wedding! Our DJ Terry O’Sullivan was extremely accomdating and very knowledgeable with music and wedding planning. He went above and beyond in making sure to meet all of our requested songs as well as playing a few Irish songs for our St. Patty’s weekend wedding! We also used DJ’s available’s Bagpiper Thom Moore who made our day even more special by playing for our ceremony. I highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Leanne - Thank you so much!! And the Best of Luck to you from DJA - Terry O - and Thom! We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome and Professional!!

They were great to work with and our guests loved the experience!! Would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 03/25/2019

kathleen · Married on 12/08/2018

job at our wedding. Many of the guest told me he was great, funny, and he did an amazing job.

We were very pleased with our DJ. He did a wonderful job at our wedding. The songs were just what we ordered and he played a few extra to our taste. Many of the guest told us the DJ was funny, enjoyable, and they had a great time. Thank you, Kate & Dan McQuaid 12-08-18

Sent on 02/26/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Kate & Dan - thank you so much for taking the time to review DJ Chris Stevens! We wish you the best of luck!

Tara · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJ service

We used Terry O’Sullivan as our DJ for our wedding on 12/1/2018 at Clark’s Landing in Delran. He did an amazing job!!! He met with me before to assure everything was planned out perfectly. My guests (young and older) loved him. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/01/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Tara, thank you so much for taking the time to review Terry and DJs Available! We wish you the best!

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Terry is the best! :)

We are so happy we booked with DJ Terry O! He was so fun and down to earth and made the planning process so smooth! He really listened to our likes and dislikes and took them into account when planning our music choices. They make it very easy to pay/make your selection/ask questions -- everything is done on their online portal -- very user friendly! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Robert · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Terry Helped make our wedding great

DJ Terry from DJ's Available Sound & Light was the DJ for my wedding this past October. A couple of my friends had used Terry at their weddings before, so I knew he was who I wanted to go with. If you want an energetic DJ who knows what he is doing and that will get the crowd on their feet and dancing, then look no further. DJ Terry is your answer!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Taisha · Married on 09/16/2018

DJ Bishop is amazing. He made our reception perfect. I can’t wait to have another event for him to DJ.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Dj Rockin Ray for our wedding last weekend and he brought the party! My guest and I were on the dance floor all night! From the moment we booked him, DJ’s available has been so responsive, professional, affordable, and personable! I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Thank You DJ Ray, you made you night so special!

Sent on 09/13/2018

kris · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe Moser was FANTASTIC! The absolute best choice that my wife and I could have made. Nice and extremely professional! He just needed to know the type of music we liked with a few samples, Then he took it from there! Our guests had the best time all because of Joe!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Deame · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful company, extremely responsive, and very. Professional.

Kandace · Married on 08/11/2018

Joe Moser from DJ’s available was incredible!! Honestly, he truly made our day just exactly how we wanted it and made sure it was so special! I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am that we chose to go with him!! Do it!! You will not be sorry! DJ’s available will EXCEED your every expectation!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Erika · Married on 07/27/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Joe. He made us feel comfortable and confident that such an integral part of our special day was in good hands. Our dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jake · Married on 07/27/2018

Several months before our wedding day, my wife and I visited one of the showcases hosted by DJ's Available in hopes of finding the perfect DJ. We liked a few of the other DJ's, but DJ Joe Moser stood out because of his energy and technical knowledge. We were fortunate enough to book Joe, and we feel very lucky to have had him for our wedding - he was fantastic! He understood our vision for how our wedding day would flow, making thoughtful suggestions during our pre-wedding meeting. He was also very talented at creating a mashup several songs we wanted for parent dances. The dance floor was constantly packed that night. We recommend attending a showcase event to get to know the DJ's, and would absolutely recommend DJ Joe Moser!

J · Married on 07/22/2018

D J available was referred to me from Nicole at the Merrion . From the first time I contacted them Tina was very professional with a very warm personality. Mike, our DJ, was also very professional and courteous. Right before the event he came to my house with my full consent to gather the final informations.
    I also have to mention that the price was also very reasonable and the website was easy to access. I highly recommend D J Available.

Terry · Married on 07/21/2018

They were very reasonably priced and professional. Very receptive to everything we wanted. Mike P kept the reception flowing smoothly and felt like part of the family. He was awesome. Would recommend him and them to anyone who needs a DJ.

Nicolette · Married on 07/14/2018

Joe Mosser was an awesome DJ and I am reccimmending him to everyone!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/07/2018

This was the smallest wedding Mike did and he was fantastic.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Matthew · Married on 07/06/2018

Mikey G was an amazing DJ and highly recommend him to anyone for anything! From Birthday parties to weddings, he is just fantastic! If we need another DJ, we will definitely request him!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Prishani · Married on 06/30/2018

Dj bishop really did a phenomenal job.

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

I loved DJs Available! Tina was so responsive on any question I had and Terry O was our DJ and he was amazing! He did exactly what we asked and made the night awesome! I also used a photo booth through them which I highly recommend as well. They made it easy and we’re afforable. I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking!

Sent on 09/16/2018

David · Married on 06/02/2018

Tina was wonderful to work with. Her responsiveness was unlike anything I’ve seen. Very quick and helpful. Their online system made everything extremely easy. Our DJ - Terry O’Sullivan was incredible and meticulous. He was extremely professional and just a lot of fun. We had no worries at all with this team. We also had our photo booth through DJs and people loved it. They especially loved the little video feature. My only regret is that we didn’t have it announced more because there weren’t as many photos from the booth as we would have liked. Other than that - A+ service! Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • David

David · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I got married this passed weekend at Valleybrook Country Club. We had the pleasure of having DJ's Available Light & Sound, specifically Terry O'Sullivan, as our DJ and photobooth. From our first meeting with them they were friendly and supportive. As a gay couple, we weren't sure how receptive they would be and there were none. They treated us no differently than they treat anyone else, which is the way it should be. They have an on-line system that lets you set up all of your music and announcements. It made things so easy. Our first meeting with Terry, we knew he'd be wonderful. His personality is amazing. He made suggestions along the way to help the day run smoothly. We got lots of compliments on the music and how Terry worked the party. We had several vocalists during the ceremony and at the reception. They were handled beautifully. We had a few vocalist changes and I had to send tracks multiple times because of the changes. There was never an issue. Terry just went with the flow...He even helped with my surprise for my husband. I sang to him and Terry helped me keep that quiet until the last minute. The photo booth was a lot of fun and we got a scrap book of all the photos at the end of the night. We would highly recommend DJs Available for value, professionalism and just fun! Thank you Terry & DJ's Available for a beautiful and entertaining day..

David & Shawn Mooney-Todd

Sent on 06/08/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi David and Shawn- thank you so much for your kind words!
    You two were a joy to work with for your Special Day!
    Best of Luck