DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 5
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 6
DJ'S Available Sound and Light 7

Christina · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Joe was our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and we couldn't be happier! He was so helpful and had great suggestions. The music was great, everyone was dancing all night and so many of my friends have asked for my DJ's info for their own weddings!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Robert Faust · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Go to one of their showcases...you will have a blast!

I loved that they have showcases which allows you to see the personalities of each dj. Tami and I went to 2 of the showcases. The second one was at our venue, Carlucci's Waterfront Grill. We got to see the layout with the dj booth and the lighting. It was a hard decision deciding between the different personalities. We selected Paul Cole because we thought he would be a great match to the fun, off the cuff humor and music likings that we are enjoy. He was so much fun at the wedding. Also, the total experience from the beginning to the end was super smooth. Use the online portal they give you access to, they have a huge selection of music already available, even music that you loved but forgot about until you saw it on the list. DJ's available was top notch and I cant wait to have an event again that I would have Paul Cole at.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • User6296521 ·

The Most Fun DJ Ever!

DJ Mike G was by far the most fun DJ at any wedding or event I have ever been too. Eric and I had a blast with him at our wedding and our guests are raving about him. We let him pick the majority of the music and he make excellent choices for our crowd. He got down in the crowd with our guests and was dancing and having a great time with us....you can tell he loves what he does. We wanted a very fun and unique wedding and he fit the bill perfectly. I am honestly looking for any excuse or event to hire him again. Definitely go with DJ Mike Gines/ DJ Mike G fornyour wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 8
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 9
  • Kristine

Kristine Abion · Married on 09/08/2019

Reliable and very professional

Tina has been such an amazing organizer. Her team of photographers, videographers, Dj, and even photobooth ensured a memorable and fun- filled wedding. Everyone was so professional and created a sense of personal touch that exuded the personality of my husband and I during our special day. It's like going for one stop shopping. The company offers all the services needed to capture your special day.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Choice!

They do this for a living and it shows. They are so nice and professional. Super happy we went with them for our wedding. They provided lighting services for us when there was an issue with our other lighting services and were able to help us within 3 weeks of the wedding! They are affordable and super worth it. Go with them!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Rachel Quinn · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing dj

Chris was amazing! All of my guests were raving about him day the following day. I would 100% recommend him for any wedding :)

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ Terry O'Sullivan

If your looking for a wedding or party DJ look no further. Terry did a fantastic job. Hit our playlist without any trouble, got the party going, and did a great job with announcements. Price was reasonable although add-ons get pricey, but the basic package gave us everything we needed for our ceremony and reception. Terry really shines before the wedding as he answered questions ahead of time, was easy to get in touch with, and has a wealth of knowledge. I'd hire Terry again for any size gathering that needed music and an MC.

-- Adam (groom)

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/09/2019

Definitely recommend

DJs available is a great company! We had dj Mike G and he was great. He got everyone out on the dance floor (including himself) and made it a night that we will never forget. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette Luskin · Married on 08/03/2019

Harpist Mindy

Mindy added a special touch to my wedding day. She was elegant, professional, experienced, and my guests loved her performance.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Laura Mchenry · Married on 08/03/2019

They are the whole package and more!!

DJ's available was amazing!! We used them for our DJ, Photography and Photobooth and it was the best decision ever. Using one company that can cover all the major parts of a wedding and do it so fabulously and flawless is perfect. They did the best job and I knew I had picked the best company to work with. I will recommend DJs available to everyone.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kelsea Pastore · Married on 08/03/2019

Top quality service on a budget!

From my first inquiry call through the end of our wedding reception, DJ's Available (notably DJ Chris Stevens!) was kind, reliable, organized, and professional. I would recommend them to anyone! Special shoutout to DJ Chris--you were fantastic, and you made our reception go smoothly. We have some amazing memories because of you!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Natalie.p · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Worked with me and were very professional

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Shipton · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

If you’re looking for a great DJ to host your special event, look no further because DJs Available has you covered! Joe M was the DJ for our wedding and he was beyond incredible! He was also flexible and accommodating, since we had some last minute changes. Joe interacts with the crowd well and he listened to the vision that we had for our wedding playlist. We love how he mixes songs and truly pleases the crowd! Everyone was on the dance floor throughout the entire reception! DJs available is very thorough with their planning process and the online portal was extremely helpful when choosing specific songs. We would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/29/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for working with Joe and DJs Available! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day!
    Best of Luck to you!!

Alison · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best - Even Through a Storm!

The company was so helpful throughout the process! Tina took care of us from the beginning, we got a great deal, after shopping around! DJ Paul was our hero! He did our ceremony music and reception music and dealt with power outages, lighting issues, oh yeah, and the giant monsoon-like storm that blew through our outdoor wedding causing everything to go haywire! Hail, and all, DJ Paul can make ANYTHING a party. We knew we were in good hands with DJ’s available, from the beginning.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Sarah Poz

Sarah Anello · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect - exactly what we wanted!

I highly recommend DJ's Available. Their online portal was the best tool and they were worth more than they charged! Joe was our DJ for our small intimate wedding at Parque. He met with us in advance, did everything we asked, played all the songs we wanted to hear, and even accommodated a surprise request. He faded in and out of the ceremony music perfectly, and that was one of my biggest concerns. The wedding was wonderful and we cannot thank DJ's Available enough for being a part of it.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    DJ'S Available Sound and Light 10

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Sarah and Joe! Thank you so much for your review!
    And we were so happy to be included in your special day!
    We are wishing you the best of luck!!
  • Steve

Steve Campagna · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely Satisfied

We called DJ's Available on short notice and they were able to connect us with Mike, a great DJ. He asked us for the music we liked and he hit it 'out of the park'! He helped make our wedding a very special day. I'd highly recommend Mike!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/01/2019

Loved Our Experience

My husband and I went to the DJ showcase after talking with a friend who used to work for DJ's available. We really liked DJ Bishop and ultimately booked him for our wedding. Tina who works at DJ's Available was AMAZING. She answered every question I had in a very prompt and professional matter. Generally, she responded to every email within 15/20 minutes which I appreciated as I was stressed about every single little detail. DJ Bishop was also AMAZING and kept our guests dancing on the dance floor all night long. We had an unusual guest at our wedding and he helped us make sure everything went very smoothly. The transitions for the guest also went very smoothly too. DJ Bishop had a great energy and vibe to him as well. He really understood what we wanted and helped up achieve a memorable night. During the night, I asked him to play one extra song that we never discussed and he quickly played it. If I have another event and need a DJ, I would contact DJ Bishop asap. I highly highly recommend DJ Bishop and cannot say enough about the quality and services at DJ's Available

Sent on 07/02/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Kathleen - Thank you SO much!! And you look gorgeous!!
    Best of Luck to you both! We enjoyed working with you and being a part of your Wedding Day!

Bridget · Married on 05/31/2019

Wedding in Delaware

Tina has been a pleasure to work with from the start - answered all questions promptly and was very attentive to all the details. Joe M. was our DJ and both our meeting with him prior to the wedding and the actual wedding was a pleasure. There were some minor issues with the sound system at the venue (out of his control) but he immediately fixed them and the night went so smoothly. He introduced himself to the whole bridal party once we got there and took the lead with how things were supposed to be done. Excellent service all around!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Molly · Married on 05/04/2019

Uncle Terry

We had a great wedding. We used Terry as a number of my cousin have before us. He is now known as Uncle Terry. He was great and easy to work with. He was awesome with some of the things we wanted and didn't want. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2019

aimee · Married on 05/03/2019

Best DJs we could’ve went with!

We had our wedding on May 3! Tina and Gene are family friends of my dad, which I had no clue when booking them! I’m so glad we chose DJs available for our wedding! Mike P was so helpful, professional and knowledgeable! He played everything to get and keep our guests on the dance floor and was so easy to work with! He found the songs I wanted played for the ceremony even though he didn’t know them well and they worked perfectly! We also used them for our uplighting and it was the perfect color choice for our venue, everything came together better than I could’ve imagined! Thank you for everything, your company was amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Corey · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't be happier

Amazing! Will recommend. Everyone had a great time. Terry O is the best!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Service!

DJs Available was terrific! I recommend going to one of their monthly showcase events to meet all of the DJs and find one that you like. We picked Terry O and he was absolutely fantastic!! He is very knowledgeable about all different music genres. He continually kept us in the loop throughout the wedding if someone wanted to do something that was outside the event plan, which we really appreciated! My sister wanted to make an impromptu speech and sing a song and Terry was right there to make sure if that was okay or not. Tina was also super responsive to any and all questions we had. I would highly recommend DJs Available!! :)

Sent on 05/16/2019

Melody · Married on 03/30/2019

Book DJ Bishop! You won't be sorry!

If you are a Philly area couple looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any special event) do not hesitate to book DJ Bishop at DJ's available. He worked one of my Bridesmaids weddings a couple years ago and I fell in love. A super sweet, genuine, extremely talented, ARTIST (not a cheesy MC who pulls focus and attention all night like some DJ's do- we've all encountered them.) He worked closely with us, answered my emails, made last minute changes- all with a smile on his face. Everyone loved him and raved about how the night went so quick because it felt like "One long awesome song." That is a testament to his mixing skills, fun personality, and great musical flow. If we had to do it all over again, we would book him again in a heartbeat. A TRUE professional, and the way he kept our night moving and flowing made all the difference in the world. We gladly recommend him to anyone! We hope to party with him again some day soon!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Leanne · Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent Experience

DJ’s available met all of our expectations for our wedding! Our DJ Terry O’Sullivan was extremely accomdating and very knowledgeable with music and wedding planning. He went above and beyond in making sure to meet all of our requested songs as well as playing a few Irish songs for our St. Patty’s weekend wedding! We also used DJ’s available’s Bagpiper Thom Moore who made our day even more special by playing for our ceremony. I highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Leanne - Thank you so much!! And the Best of Luck to you from DJA - Terry O - and Thom! We appreciate you taking the time to review us!