DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

346 | Moorestown, NJ

346 Reviews for DJ'S Available Sound and Light

346 DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

Taisha · Married on 09/16/2018

DJ Bishop is amazing. He made our reception perfect. I can’t wait to have another event for him to DJ.

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Dj Rockin Ray for our wedding last weekend and he brought the party! My guest and I were on the dance floor all night! From the moment we booked him, DJ’s available has been so responsive, professional, affordable, and personable! I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Thank You DJ Ray, you made you night so special!

kris · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe Moser was FANTASTIC! The absolute best choice that my wife and I could have made. Nice and extremely professional! He just needed to know the type of music we liked with a few samples, Then he took it from there! Our guests had the best time all because of Joe!

Deame · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful company, extremely responsive, and very. Professional.

Kandace · Married on 08/11/2018

Joe Moser from DJ’s available was incredible!! Honestly, he truly made our day just exactly how we wanted it and made sure it was so special! I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am that we chose to go with him!! Do it!! You will not be sorry! DJ’s available will EXCEED your every expectation!!

Erika · Married on 07/27/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Joe. He made us feel comfortable and confident that such an integral part of our special day was in good hands. Our dance floor was packed all night!

Jake · Married on 07/27/2018

Several months before our wedding day, my wife and I visited one of the showcases hosted by DJ's Available in hopes of finding the perfect DJ. We liked a few of the other DJ's, but DJ Joe Moser stood out because of his energy and technical knowledge. We were fortunate enough to book Joe, and we feel very lucky to have had him for our wedding - he was fantastic! He understood our vision for how our wedding day would flow, making thoughtful suggestions during our pre-wedding meeting. He was also very talented at creating a mashup several songs we wanted for parent dances. The dance floor was constantly packed that night. We recommend attending a showcase event to get to know the DJ's, and would absolutely recommend DJ Joe Moser!

J · Married on 07/22/2018

D J available was referred to me from Nicole at the Merrion . From the first time I contacted them Tina was very professional with a very warm personality. Mike, our DJ, was also very professional and courteous. Right before the event he came to my house with my full consent to gather the final informations.
    I also have to mention that the price was also very reasonable and the website was easy to access. I highly recommend D J Available.

Terry · Married on 07/21/2018

They were very reasonably priced and professional. Very receptive to everything we wanted. Mike P kept the reception flowing smoothly and felt like part of the family. He was awesome. Would recommend him and them to anyone who needs a DJ.

Nicolette · Married on 07/14/2018

Joe Mosser was an awesome DJ and I am reccimmending him to everyone!

Barbara · Married on 07/07/2018

This was the smallest wedding Mike did and he was fantastic.

Matthew · Married on 07/06/2018

Mikey G was an amazing DJ and highly recommend him to anyone for anything! From Birthday parties to weddings, he is just fantastic! If we need another DJ, we will definitely request him!!!

Prishani · Married on 06/30/2018

Dj bishop really did a phenomenal job.

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

I loved DJs Available! Tina was so responsive on any question I had and Terry O was our DJ and he was amazing! He did exactly what we asked and made the night awesome! I also used a photo booth through them which I highly recommend as well. They made it easy and we’re afforable. I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking!

David · Married on 06/02/2018

Tina was wonderful to work with. Her responsiveness was unlike anything I’ve seen. Very quick and helpful. Their online system made everything extremely easy. Our DJ - Terry O’Sullivan was incredible and meticulous. He was extremely professional and just a lot of fun. We had no worries at all with this team. We also had our photo booth through DJs and people loved it. They especially loved the little video feature. My only regret is that we didn’t have it announced more because there weren’t as many photos from the booth as we would have liked. Other than that - A+ service! Thank you!

• David

David · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I got married this passed weekend at Valleybrook Country Club. We had the pleasure of having DJ's Available Light & Sound, specifically Terry O'Sullivan, as our DJ and photobooth. From our first meeting with them they were friendly and supportive. As a gay couple, we weren't sure how receptive they would be and there were none. They treated us no differently than they treat anyone else, which is the way it should be. They have an on-line system that lets you set up all of your music and announcements. It made things so easy. Our first meeting with Terry, we knew he'd be wonderful. His personality is amazing. He made suggestions along the way to help the day run smoothly. We got lots of compliments on the music and how Terry worked the party. We had several vocalists during the ceremony and at the reception. They were handled beautifully. We had a few vocalist changes and I had to send tracks multiple times because of the changes. There was never an issue. Terry just went with the flow...He even helped with my surprise for my husband. I sang to him and Terry helped me keep that quiet until the last minute. The photo booth was a lot of fun and we got a scrap book of all the photos at the end of the night. We would highly recommend DJs Available for value, professionalism and just fun! Thank you Terry & DJ's Available for a beautiful and entertaining day..

David & Shawn Mooney-Todd

Sent on 06/08/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi David and Shawn- thank you so much for your kind words! You two were a joy to work with for your Special Day! Best of Luck

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

We used DJ Per4m (Joe Moser) for our wedding on June 8th and he did such an amazing job. He listened to every single request we had and followed through on every single one. We met with him before the wedding and he was super friendly, helpful and professional. At the wedding he did some great mashups and really knew how to read the crowd. All of my experiences with DJs Available were nothing but amazing and I 100% recommend them to everyone! Their pricing is fair and they really delivered!

Sent on 07/17/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Emily and John - thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding! Joe and DJs Available PS - We love you!

Lisa and Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

First and foremost, DJ’s Available is an awesome company. We really liked that they held a showcase, where we could meet the DJs and hear a little presentation from each before choosing who you want for your wedding. Tina was absolutely fabulous to work with; she immediately answers any and all emails and phone calls. She is so helpful to make sure the contract was exactly as we wanted. We ended up choosing DJ Michael G, which was the absolute best decision we made. About a month before the wedding, we had a meeting with Mike to prepare a timeline for the wedding. What should have been a 45 minute to an hour max meeting ended up being two and a half hours because we enjoyed talking to him so much. He helped us make sure the timeline was the way we wanted. He made suggestions that made things flow perfectly. By the end of the meeting, we felt like we gained a new friend. We had Mike doing the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, which were all in different rooms of the venue. He beat us to the venue to ensure that he was set up and ready to go with plenty of time to spare. He helped us pick the perfect music for each part of the night. The day of the wedding, the venue changed up our timeline a touch, and he completely rolled with the punches. He was easy going, and was not concerned about the change up. Once dinner was over, he had the dance floor PACKED well until the end of the night. Not only is he an outstanding DJ, but he’s a wonderful person. We genuinely had so much fun with him all night long. The compliments on the DJ have not stopped pouring in since our wedding. My dad even said that he was afraid how the guests would react when they were told it was time to go home because they were having so much fun. I would recommend anyone and everyone to choose DJ Michael G. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2018

Joe Moser was an amazing DJ at our event. He listened to everything we wanted and really perfected our night. We had so many compliments from our guests about him. There was never a stressful moment when working with Joe. He was so easy to work with and comes with a lot of experience and ideas. Highly recommend him!!

• TPMD

Martha · Married on 05/27/2018

We had DJ Joe Moser from DJs Available and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. He knows exactly how to keep the guests entertained and dancing.

Joe arrived early and was set up before guests started arriving. He had everything totally under control the whole night and our dance floor was always full. Our guests had an amazing time thanks to our whole team of vendors, but Joe was the mood setter for the whole day and knew exactly what to play and when in order for things to flow perfectly.

We couldn't recommend anyone better than DJ Joe to make your day even more amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2018

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you so much and Best of Luck to you!

Robert · Married on 05/27/2018

Terry O was amazing. Everyone had a great time! Nonstop dancing all night

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2018

I truly cannot say enough great things about this company, and about my DJ Mike G. The owner of the company was an absolute Delight to deal with at the entire planning process and was very responsive. So many of the guests at our wedding commented how great our DJ was, he was so awesome and kept the crowd entertained. They have a wide range of services available and I absolutely delivered. I couldn't be happier and I would absolutely recommend them to any couple planning a wedding.

Lamont · Married on 05/25/2018

The best DJ company I've ever seen. DJ Bishop was amazing. My wedding was 5/25/18 its now September and people are still talking about how amazing it was and how much they loved the DJ. There are events held where you get to meet the DJs and listen to how they like to DJ, at this event you select 3 DJs you like in case your primary DJ can't make it for some reason you won't be let high and dry. I thought this was an amazing feature to the company, and we actually did need to use a back up which was DJ Bishop and he probably should've been our first selection. Couldn't be happier with the service, price, and the meetings leading up to the event DJs available is the place to go.

DJ'S Available Sound and Light 1

Michael · Married on 05/06/2018

Dj's Available was great. My wife and I went with Mike Gines after seeing him perform at one of the presentations they had in our area. We knew Mike was our DJ as soon as we talked to him. Mike G was helpful, professional, and so much fun. If you're looking for an interactive DJ to make everyone a part of the party he is your guy. He took our special day to the next level and we highly recommend him!