DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

402 | Moorestown, NJ

402 Reviews for DJ'S Available Sound and Light

Elena Alvarado · Getting married on 03/10/2021

DJ's Available's Rockin' Ray kept our Wedding Rockin!

Our DJ did an amazing job with getting our guests onto the dance floor and with keeping with our schedule. If we needed him to do something a certain way, he accomplished just that. We'd love to have him again as our DJ when we have another event in the future. One of my favorite photos of me and my husband has Rockin' Ray in the background being so supportive of our marriage and love. Go with Ray all the way! Thanks DJ's Available!

Sent on 11/27/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We think Ray is amazing too and are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with him. Best of luck to you both!

Christina · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Joe was our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and we couldn't be happier! He was so helpful and had great suggestions. The music was great, everyone was dancing all night and so many of my friends have asked for my DJ's info for their own weddings!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Robert Faust · Married on 06/05/2020

Go to one of their showcases...you will have a blast!

I loved that they have showcases which allows you to see the personalities of each dj. Tami and I went to 2 of the showcases. The second one was at our venue, Carlucci's Waterfront Grill. We got to see the layout with the dj booth and the lighting. It was a hard decision deciding between the different personalities. We selected Paul Cole because we thought he would be a great match to the fun, off the cuff humor and music likings that we are enjoy. He was so much fun at the wedding. Also, the total experience from the beginning to the end was super smooth. Use the online portal they give you access to, they have a huge selection of music already available, even music that you loved but forgot about until you saw it on the list. DJ's available was top notch and I cant wait to have an event again that I would have Paul Cole at.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • User6296521 · Recently married

The Most Fun DJ Ever!

DJ Mike G was by far the most fun DJ at any wedding or event I have ever been too. Eric and I had a blast with him at our wedding and our guests are raving about him. We let him pick the majority of the music and he make excellent choices for our crowd. He got down in the crowd with our guests and was dancing and having a great time with us....you can tell he loves what he does. We wanted a very fun and unique wedding and he fit the bill perfectly. I am honestly looking for any excuse or event to hire him again. Definitely go with DJ Mike Gines/ DJ Mike G fornyour wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Melody · Married on 03/13/2020

Pleasantly Satisfied

Tina, the event specialist, is awesome. She helped me with the process from beginning to end. She knows her DJs, I told her a couple songs we liked, and she suggested one for us. DJ Perform was great, mixed our crazy song choices together and made it a party. And on top of playing great music all night, he was very friendly, professional and works with you to iron out any possible wrinkles before they happen. I highly recommend DJs available, fully customizable with lighting options if you like. Definitely not just DJs and great prices.

Sent on 04/02/2020

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Hi Melody! Congratulations! And thank you so much for taking the time to review us! And we wish you the best of luck! I would love to see a picture of your wedding!!

Loretta · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent!

Our DJ Mike was the best! He played all the songs we wanted, and made sure everything went smoothly and on-time. Everyone had fun dancing-I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Samantha Parkhurst · Married on 01/18/2020

I'm am very happy with how Terry was.

I specifically had Terry. He was very flexible and extremely helpful and specific to make sure the wedding went smoothly. He also is very upbeat and positive and helped with calming down the situation when things felt like they were overwhelming.

Sent on 01/31/2020

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank for your kind review Samantha! We love Terry too! Thank you for letting us be part of your day. Best of luck to you both!
  • Laura

Laura Shelinsky · Married on 01/04/2020

We had a blast! Amazing job!

We had so much fun and everyone was up and dancing all night! I don’t think I left the dance floor all night! :)

Sent on 03/22/2020

Hi Laura
    Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate it !!
    Best of Luck to you! PS Send pictures!!!

Kelley Dickinson · Married on 12/21/2019

DJs Available is amazing!

DJ Joe Moser was absolutely amazing. He helped us to keep our dance floor packed all night, and our guests loved the music! Joe did an excellent job emceeing the night only talking when he needed to and playing music all night long. My husband and I are huge Eagles fans, and since Joe took the time to get to know us, he surprised us by playing the Eagles Fight song which not only hyped up the two of us but our entire dance floor! He did a great job of reading the room and knowing the right songs to play at the right time. The entire booking process with DJs Available was very smooth and Gene & Tina are so friendly and easy to work with. DJs Available provides excellent customer service while making you feel special and genuinely care about your special day. If you’re looking for a DJ for a wedding, gala, or any special occasion, look no further and book with DJs Available today!

Sent on 02/23/2020

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thanks for review Kelley! We think Joe is amazing too! We loved being part of your day. Best of luck to you both!
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Ulsh · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing!

I cannot express how amazing DJ Joe Moser is!! DJ's Available - do not let go of him! Joe was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I are slightly obsessive about music, and Joe knocked our entire day out of the park. Our ceremony music was great, our cocktail hour music received rave reviews, and our reception itself was phenomenal -- the dance floor was never empty! Guests are still telling me how great the music was at our wedding. The quality of the sound that came out of his system was perfect. We went to a wedding a month before ours, and the DJ had the music blasting so loud that you couldn't hear the person sitting next to you during dinner! After our wedding, we went to a wedding where the sound was too high - like it was clearly ripped from a poor source. Joe actually paid attention to the timing of our day and changed the volume accordingly, and the music that came out of his equipment sounded exactly how the record was. He had fabulous fades/mixes into songs. He listened to our every request (and we had a lot, lol). Most special for me, he made a custom song for my dance with my Dad - a mix of 2 songs that on paper should never be combined. Not only did he combine it seamlessly, it literally could've been an original song. My dad has since been hospitalized, and the fact that Joe created the perfect song for us is something that I will treasure for a lifetime. I recommend Joe in an instant to any future brides out there -- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Hi Bernadette,
    Thank you so much for your review! We think Joe is great too! Thank you for letting us be part of your day. Good luck to the both of you and best wishes for your dad.

Brittany Leonard · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing, reliable, fun, entertaining !

We had Joe as our DJ for the wedding. The company as a whole was welcoming, patient, and professional. They really aren’t kidding when they say they can make anything happen. The lighting was reasonable and looked great and Joe took every music suggestion we had and put it into place the night of the wedding. I don’t think there wasn’t one person who didn’t get up at least once to dance. He accommodated all age groups and made sure everyone was having a good time, highly, highly? Highly recommend this company!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Brittany! We were happy to be part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!
  • Amaris

Amaris · Married on 11/09/2019

Book them! You wont regret it!

They were able to provide me with a DJ within 2 months of my wedding! The give you all the online questionnaires to answer to ensure they run great service for your wedding! Everyone had a blast with the music and what I loved most about their service is they actually take the time to sit with you and the DJ goes over every music you have on your list. The song I wanted for my cocktail they were able to get it and overall it just made me super happy!!! I knew I was in excellent hands and I can tell you, I did not worry at all! And this review is coming from a person who plans events for her staff of 200. I am highly pleased with their service!! My dj was Mike and he was awesome!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We were thrilled to be able to be part of your big day. We think Mike is awesome too! Best of luck to you both!

Angela Menges · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic!

We cannot say enough about DJs Available. They were the first company we contacted, and we didn’t shop further. They gave us a personal tour of their facility and demonstrated all the options available to us. Then we attended a showcase event, which was like a mini wedding, which showcased several of their DJs and equipment and was so fun! Tina and Gene were so easy and professional to deal with. Mindy was the harpist for cocktail hour - her playing was so beautiful and moving, and we can’t tell you how many people raved about her! Terry O was our DJ for our reception. There’s not enough room here to say everything we would like to say about Terry. He was so much fun from start to finish, throughout the whole process and the day of. He sat down with us and went through every last little detail of our day. It was absolutely seamless, perfect, amazing, and so so much fun! We told him the photographer had to leave by a certain time, and he made sure the evening flowed so that all of the major highlighted events were accomplished within that time frame. We had a wide range of ages at our reception, and he played music that appealed to everyone. One of our fears was that no one would be up and dancing. The first dance, the dance floor was PACKED! And it stayed packed ALL NIGHT! I (the bride) don’t dance and hate to be the center of attention, but Terry actually had me on the dance floor all night and it was a blast! Our wedding was one month ago, and people are STILL talking about how amazing and fun it was! We highly recommend DJs Available and especially Mindy and Terry. Thank you guys so much for bringing to fruition our dreams!

Sent on 12/05/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Angela for your wonderful review! We are so happy that your wedding was awesome and that we could be a part of it. We love Terry and Mindy too! Best of luck to you both!

Tina · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Experience

Terry-O and DJs Available were amazing to work with. They made the whole process super easy and seamless!

Sent on 12/16/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Tina for the great review! We think Terry is amazing too! We were happy to be part of your day! Best of luck to you both!

Teresa Nicoletto · Married on 11/08/2019

Extremely happy with this service

My husband and I had a great experience with our DJ, Mike Petretti. He actually was the DJ for 2 of my cousin’s weddings and both of my sister’s as well. He was extremely flexible, experienced, and just an overall great guy. The music was one of the most important parts of our wedding to us. Mike allowed us to not have to worry about a thing. People danced the entire night which is exactly what we wanted. Mike also went above and beyond and arrived at our venue early enough to play music during our cocktail hour even though we didn’t pay for that. He was exceptional! I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 12/19/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thanks for the great review Teresa! We are thrilled that Mike P could DJ for your family again! Best of luck to you both!

Dina Gledhill · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazingly Responsive

We hired DJ’s available from Virginia, for an event in New Jersey, and they responded to all phone calls and emails in record time. Their professionalism is unmatched. The GoBo and uplighting was beautiful, and the bride and groom were able to pick their music ahead of time. Ray kept the party going and people of all age groups had fun. This company is tremendous and affordable.

Sent on 12/04/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Dina for your kind review. We were happy to be a part of your wedding! Ray is awesome and we are glad you enjoyed having him. Best of luck to you both!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

Exceptional service!!

DJ Ray, was an absolute joy to work with!!! He knew how to work the room as well as he accommodated all of our needs!! His professionalism and his enthusiasm was just out of this world!!! If I were to do it all over again I would pick him in a heartbeat 1000 times!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind review. We think Ray is great too and are thrilled you had a wonderful experience with him! Best of luck to you both!

Gail Csercsevits Baxter Welch · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent!

DJs Available are the absolute best, provding professional service with the utmost consideration to their client. We could not have been more pleased with the DJ, videographer and photographer!

Sent on 11/30/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you Gail for your amazing review! We are thrilled to have been part of your big day! Best of luck to you both!

Sarah Sykes · Married on 10/13/2019

Danced the night away!

We had excellent help from DJ’s Available Sound and Light. The communication was great and the process was smooth.
    I HIGHLY recommend Paul. He was fun, with it, and kept the party rolling. He made us feel very comfortable and secure about each detail. He was a fantastic MC and his mixes were awesome, kept everyone on the dance floor. We truly partied the night away!

Photo credits are Laura Briggs Photography

Sent on 11/25/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thanks Sarah! We love Paul too! We were very happy to be part of your day! Best of luck to you both!
  • Z

Zipporah · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful experience

DJ’s Available helped make our special day fun and memorable! The services were great, the staff was friendly and professional, and DJ Mike Smooth keep us on the dance floor. Smooth was also a great MC and he was very interactive with the crowd. I highly recommend DJ’s Available for all your entertainment needs.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Leslie · Married on 10/11/2019

DJ Mike P was anazing!

We had the best wedding reception with the help of DJ Mike P. The dance floor was packed the entire night! He played every song that we requested and made the entire experience enjoyable.

Sent on 11/25/2019

DJ'S Available Sound and Light's reply:

Thank you for your review! Mike P is great! We were happy to be part of your day! Best of luck to you both!
  • Bridget

Bridget Mchugh · Married on 09/11/2019

All We Ever Wanted in a DJ and MORE!

DJs Available blew us away with their price, performance, and communication. DJ Joe Moser was the perfect DJ for us. He had a clear, energetic announcement voice and he kept our dance floor PACKED the entire night! Multiple guests asked us for his name during and after the reception! If we made changes or had special requests he was always accommodating. The entire DJs available team was quite impressive. They were always prompt with timelines and with responses to emails or phone calls. We also rented a photo booth that came with a guest book/copy of every guest photo strip and a hand written message from each guest which we keep on our coffee table and love looking at! We could not have imagined a better experience and we would choose them all over again if given the option!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Abion · Married on 09/08/2019

Reliable and very professional

Tina has been such an amazing organizer. Her team of photographers, videographers, Dj, and even photobooth ensured a memorable and fun- filled wedding. Everyone was so professional and created a sense of personal touch that exuded the personality of my husband and I during our special day. It's like going for one stop shopping. The company offers all the services needed to capture your special day.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Brittany Howe · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding 9-8-19

We used Chris Stevens! He was awesome! DJ’s available gets right back to you with everything and their website allows you to view all the different DJs they have! Chris was awesome, so sweet, and made sure he had the right versions of some of the songs we requested!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Wagoner · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience!

Excellent service! Was such an easy task from setting up, choosing our songs and meeting with the DJ. The personal 1 on 1 with the DJ was great and he knew exactly the style we were going with. The dance floor was packed all night and everything went without a hiccup.

Sent on 09/23/2019