323 Reviews for DJ'S Available Sound and Light

Disco Ball (4)
Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
322 DJ'S Available Sound and Light Reviews

My husband and I got married this passed weekend at Valleybrook Country Club. We had the pleasure of having DJ's Available Light & Sound, specifically Terry O'Sullivan, as our DJ and photobooth. From our first meeting with them they were friendly and supportive. As a gay couple, we weren't sure how receptive they would be and there were none. They treated us no differently than they treat anyone else, which is the way it should be. They have an on-line system that lets you set up all of your music and announcements. It made things so easy. Our first meeting with Terry, we knew he'd be wonderful. His personality is amazing. He made suggestions along the way to help the day run smoothly. We got lots of compliments on the music and how Terry worked the party. We had several vocalists during the ceremony and at the reception. They were handled beautifully. We had a few vocalist changes and I had to send tracks multiple times because of the changes. There was never an issue. Terry just went with the flow...He even helped with my surprise for my husband. I sang to him and Terry helped me keep that quiet until the last minute. The photo booth was a lot of fun and we got a scrap book of all the photos at the end of the night. We would highly recommend DJs Available for value, professionalism and just fun! Thank you Terry & DJ's Available for a beautiful and entertaining day..

David & Shawn Mooney-Todd

Profile Picture David, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had DJ Joe Moser from DJs Available and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. He knows exactly how to keep the guests entertained and dancing.

Joe arrived early and was set up before guests started arriving. He had everything totally under control the whole night and our dance floor was always full. Our guests had an amazing time thanks to our whole team of vendors, but Joe was the mood setter for the whole day and knew exactly what to play and when in order for things to flow perfectly.

We couldn't recommend anyone better than DJ Joe to make your day even more amazing!

Profile Picture User6978375, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I truly cannot say enough great things about this company, and about my DJ Mike G. The owner of the company was an absolute Delight to deal with at the entire planning process and was very responsive. So many of the guests at our wedding commented how great our DJ was, he was so awesome and kept the crowd entertained. They have a wide range of services available and I absolutely delivered. I couldn't be happier and I would absolutely recommend them to any couple planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj's Available was great. My wife and I went with Mike Gines after seeing him perform at one of the presentations they had in our area. We knew Mike was our DJ as soon as we talked to him. Mike G was helpful, professional, and so much fun. If you're looking for an interactive DJ to make everyone a part of the party he is your guy. He took our special day to the next level and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe Moser was hit! Working with him for our wedding was great! He made sure all our requests were made and kept the dance floor packed! Just as I wanted! Thanks to the DJs Available team - they really know their stuff! I truly recommend them, esp. DJ Joe! Thanks for a great evening! I know everyone had a wonderful time - they loved the variety of music!

Profile Picture Johanna, 5/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Best dj service for my wedding! Joe Moser was outstanding and so many guests raved about how great he was! Thank you for helping to make my wedding reception so much fun!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs Available was the perfect choice for my wedding! The showcase they held where we got the meet the djs and see how they hold themselves and the services they perform. We decided on our DJ immediately afterwards! Any questions we had were promptly answered and it made our wedding wonderful! I highly recommend using DJs Available for your event!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose DJ’s Available after much research. They did a fantastic job at our wedding! DJ Mike G was wonderful and easy to work with made sure everything was perfect! My husband and I danced the entire night! Thank you DJ’s Available for making our reception unforgettable!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had Terry O as my DJ and he was fantastic. We had a lot of requests from our guests and from us in general and he was able to incorporate a great mix to make everyone happy throughout the entire reception. Even when my dad was unable to do the father-daughter dance, he was extremely helpful in quickly changing the music over so I could dance with my mom to another song. Seriously could not have chosen a better DJ service!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Terry O'Sullivan, was an absolute pleasure to work with. From beginning to the end he was amazing. We had every single person at the wedding dancing the entire night. Terry did an amazing job of reading the crowd and making great song selections throughout the night. He also made sure all our must play songs were played and were played while we were on the dance floor. I highly recommend Terry O'Sullivan and DJ's Available. Thank you for a helping make our wedding day unbelievable!

Profile Picture Annie, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Mike Petretti and he was actually recommended by a friend who had used him at his wedding a year before us. He was very personable and accommodating. We had a couple unique requests, but he worked with us to make sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. He answered all our questions to help us work through how the ceremony and entrances should flow and made great suggestions when we needed them. During the reception, he did a great job working our requests into the music he played, and everyone had a great time. Everyone we spoke with from DJ's Available throughout the entire process was very friendly and helpful. Everyone just seemed like they wanted to make sure that we had a great experience, which we did! We also purchased a GoBo and it came out great! They have a lot options you can add-on to enhance your ceremony and the prices were very reasonable. DJ's Available also has "mock receptions" where you can come out and get to meet several DJ's and get a feel for their style and personality. I would highly recommend attending one of these events, and I would definitely recommend using this company!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I wish I could give you higher than a 5 rating. Very well mannered and easy to talk to. Felt like we had been friends for years! Gave us everything we wanted and more! We got married two months ago and everyone is still talking about how great the music was. I very highly recommend you guy!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tina, Gene and Joe Moser took care of my fiance and I on our November 5th wedding. From the start we felt like family and knew that we were going to be in the best hands for our day. We received multiple compliments from our guests that they had never been to a wedding before where all the guests stayed on the dance floor! While we had a unique mix of music selected for the evening, Joe took care of everything for us and was a great DJ and MC for our evening. I cannot thank the team enough for the details they put into our day!!

Profile Picture Jade, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was 10/28/17. Djs Available was an awesome company to work with. They had online access to our account so we could add information about our wedding party, the venue, the entire event including special music requests etc....there were reminders to set up your appointments and basically all details were thought of. Our DJ Terry was wonderful. He was personable, timely, knowledgeable and responsive. Thank you Terry and Dis available

Profile Picture Rosemary, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terry was amazing. He did the music for our ceremony and reception and he got it perfect. Dance floor was crowded all night. And he timed the ceremony perfect and we had some “unique” choices that he had to work on the timing.

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Terry, was fantastic! He did all of our music—ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He made sure he knew what to say when, and followed up as needed. Our crowd was a tough one- not a lot of dancers and he did a great job feeling the room and figuring out what would get people up.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dj Joe Moser, was phenomenal. He was on the dance floor with the guests. He had everyone on the dance floor. He went above and beyond for our same sex wedding. I highly recommend this dj company to anyone.

Profile Picture James, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I could not be happier that we went with DJs Available for our wedding and that we had DJ Bishop as our DJ. The company is so professional and was extremely responsive to emails and calls. They made the whole process extremely easy and stress free. DJ Bishop was the absolute best DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We have received so many compliments on him from our guests. I will be recommending him to all my newly engaged friends and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

Fair pricing with professionals

Profile Picture Erin, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Joe Moser, he was fantastic. He worked with us on the music my daughter wanted, everything just went so smoothly. The dance floor was never empty!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can not recommend these folks highly enough ! DJ Ray was a pleasure to work with. He made everything very simple and had great recommendations for songs etc ! He kept our reception upbeat and happy with everyone dancing ! We had a blast thanks to him ! Thanks Ray and DJs Available !

Profile Picture Roseanne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs Available Sound and Light was a pleasure to work with! The Durbanos guided us through selection of the DJ that meshed best with what we were looking for. DJ Per4m did an amazing job during our ceremony and wedding, and we couldn't have been more happy with our vendor choice! Have already recommended DJs Available to other couples who are beginning their vendor searches, and would encourage anyone with any lighting or sound needs to check out DJs Available! Would use again in a heart beat! Thanks for everything that you guys have done to make our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We picked Terry from DJs Available as our wedding DJ after he was recommended by several family members and friends who had used him for their weddings. He did not disappoint. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and was so easy to work with from start to finish! I would highly recommend him and DJs Available, and in fact have already recommended him to another bride who is planning her wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing company and absolutely amazing DJs! DJ Harold Bishop Peacock was everything we could have asked for in a DJ. He was professional and made our wedding a huge success! He had our dance floor full all night long! I'm so grateful for DJs available and our AMAZING DJ!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews