DJR Entertainment Reviews

DJR Entertainment 6
DJR Entertainment 7

Beth · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful experience

We had an outdoor wedding at a private location and an outdoor reception in a separate area of that private location. I say that because DJR had to work with me and accommodate me in a way that was a little out of the ordinary. He was up to the challenge and more than exceeded our expectations! Dale had to come prepared with all music on hand due to minimal cell phone service and no access to WiFi, he had to setup his equipment 2 times in 2 different locations and even had to hook up to a generator in one of those locations! We also had an agreement prior to the wedding that he would stay an extra hour if everyone was enjoying themselves! Which he did ☺️. He did a great job at playing the kind of music that we wanted while also playing to the guests who were enjoying themselves on the dance floor. I would recommend DJR to everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lindsey Schmidt · Married on 06/14/2019

Wouldn’t go with any other DJ

DJR did an amazing job with our wedding. We only told him to play one song other than the important songs for the dances and events ( cake cutting, bouquet toss, & garter toss) I just asked him to keep everything up beat and keep people dancing all night long. He went above and beyond. Our guests loved him. He played a mixture of older and newer songs which my fiancé and I really liked.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lily

Lily Zeng · Married on 05/26/2019

Best DJ ever!! Completely above and beyond!!

Dale has been absolutely amazing as our wedding DJ -- we cannot recommend him highly enough! It's hard to describe all the wonderful things about working with him as our DJ, and we'll try to list some of our favorite things:

1) He's super responsive and attentive, and he's always eager to go the extra mile to make your event as special as possible. For instance, he went above and beyond to host our rehearsal dinner karaoke, and he was phenomenal at it! He also went the extra mile to use the opportunity to meet our guests so build rapport for the next day at our wedding so people would feel comfortable coming up to him to make requests. He also helped out with making announcements to usher our guests in groups through the buffet line at our wedding. He also coordinated with our other vendors (e.g. venue manager, photographer, etc.) to make sure everyone was on the same page. Basically, in every little way he could step up to help, he did!

2) Dale is service-oriented and a true professional. He has back-ups for everything that could go wrong, and he is committed to ensuring that you get the experience you want. He also thinks of all sorts of things in advance to help you with the planning. And even after all the planning, things inevitably change last minute, and he's so good at going with flow to make things go as smoothly as possible anyways. He also brings zero ego with his expertise -- he wanted it to be perfect for OUR special day, and he listened to all our requests attentively.

3) He is super tech savvy, and our wedding guests really loved that they were able to request songs in advance through his website (we also loved this because it was less organizational stress for us). He has a great online system to make it easy to plan and adjust things.

4) He's just a super nice guy who is fun to be with. We loved hanging out with him, and so did our guests. A DJ can really shape the mood of a party, and he did a great job with it. He's very good at reading the crowd and making the appropriate calls for how to keep the party going.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Anthony Milliron · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing DJ

Dale is fantastic. He gave a great price, came prepared and was even able to adapt when we needed him to. Always very professional and kind. Our guests didn't end up drinking as much as we expected because so few left the dance floor! He'll work with your music suggestions but honestly we just let him design his own setlist for our wedding based on a few recommendations and he killed it. Couldn't recommend more

Sent on 05/14/2019

Tiffany · Married on 04/19/2019

Dale was awesome. He made my night easy and had no problem with all my last minute changes.

I am so pleased with the service that I received from Dale! He was wonderful and helped make sure our night went smoothly and just how we wanted!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Above and beyond dj

DJR Entertainment will go above and beyond to make your day perfect and memorable. All of their DJs can officiate ceremonies as well. Dale Renner was our "minister" and he did a beautiful job. He also helped get the party started! The song transitions were smooth and he was great at reading the crowd. Dale met with my husband and I multiple times to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted; and handled our last minute changes like a champ. DJR Entertainment is flexible, affordable, has great packages, and offers superior quality service. 10/10

Sent on 04/08/2019

Grace · Married on 03/02/2019

DJR was perfect!

Dale was absolutely amazing and kept the dance party going all night! He read the crowd well and made sure everything flowed seamlessly! He was professional and easy to work with during planning. He really listened and helped to make sure our ideas and vision were realized. I really cannot say enough good things about working with DJR! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect Wedding Night

Dale at DJR was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Oxford Community Arts Center in Oxford, Ohio. The energy in the room was consistently up and everyone had a wonderful time. The music selection was excellent and the placement of requested songs was perfect. He used great transitions and even played one more song after our last one because of people shouting for an encore. It was exactly as I pictured our wedding would be.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Cassondra · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress free

DJR Entertainment is amazing. Dale was always available to answer any questions or concerns I has, and always had great ideas to make our day even more special! We got so many compliments from our guests on how Dale actually got into the music and enjoyed himself! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    DJR Entertainment 8
    DJR Entertainment 9

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have asked for better.

Dale was everything you could want from a DJ; professional, experienced, easy to work with. He kept everyone entertained and on the dance floor all night long. I've never been to another wedding where the dance floor was packed literally all night long! He went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I were happy; including keeping an over-served guest away from the mic. I would recommend DJR Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    DJR Entertainment 10
    DJR Entertainment 11

Lisa Boswell · Married on 10/30/2018

DJR entertainment was amazing

DJR entertainment. kept our reception hopping. They're sound and lighting system was fabulous. The announcements were clear and concise. Everyone had a great time and danced all the way till the very end of the reception. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch DJ

Sent on 10/30/2018

Madison Morgan · Married on 10/27/2018

DJR is the best!

DJR was the best! We are thankful for their flexibility and willingness to help. Leyla was extremely helpful during our entire event!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Megan Halila · Married on 10/19/2018

Would hire again in a heartbeat!

I was able to work with the owner directly and had an awesome experience! He was flexible when my grand entrance changed last minute and he kept the dance floor going the entire night! On top of that, his highlights video captured all of the amazing moments that I didn’t get to see bc I was busy talking to others… Really loved working with Dale and would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Max · Married on 10/13/2018

DJR Wedding Experience

Dale did an awesome job preparing, planning, and executing as the DJ for our wedding. He really went the extra mile to make sure the wedding was MC'd well and to involve the guests and make everyone enjoy the experience. I really enjoyed working with Dale and will not hesitate to use him again in the future if the situation arises!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2018

DJR entertainment did our wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased!! Professional, friendly, helpful, and exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much!! Dale was fantastic and Elise (our DJ) was so much fun, super accommodating to requests, and so kind! 10/10 will recommend :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Christina · Married on 09/28/2018

He was awesome ! Kept my guest involved and was willing to play anyone’s request ! He was great at the keeping us on schedule and following the itinerary

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 09/01/2018

This truly was one of the best experiences I have ever had. He made my wedding all it could be and more. HIs willingness to flex with some last minute changes was so impressive. I would recommend him and his company to anybody who is having a large event and want a DJ with personality, and someone who will make sure the night goes well.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

Dale was very helpful in planning out the timing of everything for the wedding. And helping me make decisions about things I didn’t even know I had to make decisions about.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Bridgette · Married on 08/25/2018

They made sure we were happy with everything !

Sent on 09/02/2018

John · Married on 08/11/2018

Dale is the best DJ we have ever experienced! His quality of music and MC entertainment is nothing short of professional!
    His company, DJR Entertainment is the best! Dale provided his DJ services for our Team Dylan fundraiser benefit for the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. He helped us raise a record number of funds for our 8th annual fundraiser. His selection of music along with getting the crowd involved was spot on! We are so fortunate to have teamed up with DJR Entertainment. I highly recommend DJR Entertainment for any social event!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    DJR Entertainment 12
    DJR Entertainment 13

Christy · Married on 06/23/2018

Dale was awesome to work with. He allowed us to provide recordings when we wanted something specific or had a friend record for us. As a bonus, he gave us links to ceremony video, clips from the reception, and all of the photos he took. Very grateful to work with someone who understands how important music is to us as a couple (both musicians) and his price can’t be beat! I’d highly recommend DJR entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding DJ! When something didn’t go as planned (we were outside with the photographer and missed the whole last dance song) he was on top of it and had another song ready to go.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Erin Fallath · Married on 06/17/2018

Incredible!

Dale and his team were flexible, affordable, and helped everything run as smoothly as could be. I had NO worries on my wedding day, and they adapted to any challenges thrown our way. As we were on a tight budget, Dale was willing and able to work with us to find a way to maximize the service we got for by far the best price I encountered. He was honest and upfront every step of the way, and maintained regular communication with us during the planning process. The music selection was incredible, too--no awkward pauses, seamless transitions, things that got our guests moving and happy. I'll recommend DJR to ANYONE who asks!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Dale and DJR did a fantastic job, they were everything we were wantedand more!! Our DJ we had planned for our wedding was going to work, so I started shopping around for a new DJ, when I saw DJR Entertainment, so I decided to contact them, and they were wonderful from the beginning to the end. The Music for our wedding was perfect all because of DJR!! Thank you so much Dale!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/02/2018

Dale was an absolutely amazing DJ! I have absolutely no complaints. He was so accommodating and even brought extra equipment at no charge, just to make our day even better! Many of our guests told us that our wedding was "the best wedding reception they had ever been to!" I can't help but think that DJR Entertainment played a large role in making that happen. If you want a DJ that will help pack the dance floor, then DJR is the way to go!!

Sent on 06/04/2018