DJPRESLEY.COM Reviews

DJPRESLEY.COM View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Cameron Married on 05/31/2019

So, so happy with this choice.

Steven served as a flexible, professional DJ who also helped be the MC and make sure our wedding timeline progressed as desired. I especially appreciated his easy-to-use website to add songs, the ease with which he worked with our photographer, and his willingness to check for messages/texts for me during our event to handle some last-minute changes. Thoroughly satisfied!!!
    Andrew Married on 07/07/2018
    DJ Presley did a great job with our wedding - he was very organized and offered his expertise in areas that we were either too busy or unable to address. He had a great playlist picked out that everyone loved. He was very punctual and willing to work with us through the whole process. Highly recommended.
    Seth Married on 04/28/2018
    We used DJ Pres for our wedding in April and it was one of the best decisions we made. Steven was prompt in his responses, organized, scheduled several pre-planning meetings to discuss the songs and walk through the ceremony with us several times.

The day of Steven showed up ahead of schedule and was ready to roll well before the first car arrived. During the ceremony and wedding party intros, Steven never missed a beat and did a great job managing the music throughout the night. His MC skills were perfect and he captured everyone's attention when needed.

If you're lucky enough for him to have an opening book him ASAP because he won't last long.
  • User3443654 2+ years ago
    DJ Presley did a fantastic job at my son’s wedding last weekend as both MC and DJ. We are not from the Austin area and had to rely completely on reviews when choosing a DJ. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. He had everyone on their feet dancing all night long and was very accommodating to song requests. Many of our guests commented afterwards about how great the DJ was. He was also great on the front end with the planning. I highly recommend him for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.
    Jacqueline Married on 09/30/2017
    We don't have enough words to thank DJ Presley for his amazingness! He is exactly what he promises to be: communicative, flexible, and organized. He kept the flow of the party going and played exactly what we wanted and added in songs that fit the mood perfectly. So many people told us they loved our wedding, songs, and even mentioned that the overall party was more relaxed than other wedding they have been to. That is largely because DJ Presley kept the party going but was not over the top. His dedication is incredible. We can't recommend him enough!
    Melinda Married on 01/31/2017
    Incredible!
    My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience with DJ Presley. It was by far the best part of the entire wedding planning process. First, what a great dance party! My then-fiance and I had so much fun getting to know Presley. He was always there when we needed him. We invited 200 guest and everyone danced all night long!
    Ericca Married on 01/01/2017
    I have used DJ Presley for two private parties, and they were the absolute most fun events I've ever done! The wonderful music was non-stop and had everyone dancing and having a great time. He always knows the right thing for the right crowd. I've also attended other events he's DJ'ed at clubs, and they were equally fun. He's got a great collection and has a terrific attitude!
    Charles Married on 12/23/2016
    Awesome DJ!!!! He kept the crowd hype and dancing all night!!!!
    Grace Married on 04/16/2016
    I can't say enough good things about DJ Presley. He had our guests out on the dance floor the entire night and everyone kept saying what a great party it was. DJ Presley took our song requests and ran with it to create a playlist that everyone loved! He is so flexible and easy to work with which really is a must have when you're planning a wedding. If I had to choose all over again - I would definitely use DJ Presley!
  • User2566461 2+ years ago
    I was planning my wedding from London UK and so I never got the chance to meet DJ Presley face to face until the big day! No problem at all! He knows how to bring it! I may be bias but I think our wedding was one of the most fun I've ever been to. Great arrangement of our song request to move the dancing along and perfect MC'ing choices for the mood of our guest. Thank you DJ. Pres!
    Jessica Married on 02/12/2016
    Amazing! When planning our pre-valentine's wedding we were unsure about hiring a DJ for our low key party, however Presley proved us wrong. From the first call, to the wedding, Presley made us feel at ease. He was always very responsive and thorough with our questions. And the actual wedding was just so perfect! Any DJ that can get our group of friends mostly made up of IT types to cut a rug "Dance" is pretty highly skilled in their craft.. Thumps up Presley.
    Gray Married on 01/20/2016
    On our wedding day, he showed up 1.5 hours in advance as he promised to set up. He helped organize our timeline and executed on point. He entertained our guests and played the right music to get our crowd of all different ages going. I'm so happy I booked DJ Presley, I guarantee you won't regret booking him for your event! It was a big hit! We will definitely use him again in the future for other celebration events!!!
  • User2523310 2+ years ago
    At first we were considering a cover band but it proved to be way out of our 30,000 total budget so after auditing several DJ services Presley was a recommendation from our venue and we were very pleased with his work. Flexible, high energy and seems to love his job. I think he works a little bit too hard for what we paid.. but he was a great choice. Don't hesitate to give him a call.
  • User2533218 2+ years ago
    Great! I couldn't have requested a better DJ. His site was extraordinary for arranging playlist, simple to choose tunes for my must plays, and each tune that I put on my "must plays" was played. Everybody said how incredible the dance party was! In conclusion, DJ Presley was exceptionally receptive to correspondence. I would 1000% recommend DJ Presley.
    Robert Married on 12/09/2015
    DJ P was awesome sauce! He knocked it outta the park. We stalked him for days leading up to big day with so many music, timeline and silly questions. He was extremely responsive every time. We also had a slideshow that by our doing glitched up and he knew what to do in order to fix issue on our own computer. He also offers a remarkable value on up lights! People were on the dance floor the entire night! We loved working with him and would highly recommend DJ Presley.
  • User2566500 2+ years ago
    Though I'm married already, I'll not pass by the profile of this amazing DJ (Presley). He did such an amazing job at a friends wedding party I would have loved to hire your services during wedding party but it's gone already, don't worry I will definitely make a call during our anniversary. Keep it up!
    Lauber Married on 11/18/2015
    DJ Presley was amazing. He was our wedding DJ. If not for him my wedding would not have been the same. Since day one and up to the last minute he was very helpful...until now everybody would still complement our wedding, how fun and happy it was. He helped us experienced a great wedding. Thanks a lot :)
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2015
    Best DJ ever! Something I most enjoyed about DJ Presley during our wedding is how funny he was! He was so entertaining and was able to keep all my guests engaged the whole time. That was really important to us. Also, I appreciated how considerate and accommodating he was. I would recommend Presley to anyone who wants a stress free positive outstanding experience.
  • User2173043 2+ years ago
    I had an excellent experience with DJ Presley! I was the day of coordinator for a wedding and he was incredibly helpful. I gave him a timeline to follow which we did with no problems, and when we got off schedule a bit, he just went with it! If I was not there to cue something, he would go ahead and keep the party going which was so awesome! The bride also wanted the groom to get on stage and karaoke towards the end of the night and DJ Presley helped make that happen which was hysterical and a blast for everyone involved! It was a great night! Huge thanks being for DJ Presley!
    Megan Married on 05/30/2015
    Could no be happier with the choice we made to go with him! He was always available to answer any question and was extremely flexible with our schedules when we set meetings up with him. On our wedding he was very receptive to the crowd when making his music selection. We gave him a pretty detailed list but loved his additions.
  • User2164464 2+ years ago
    This DJ was referred to me by a family member who saw him DJ at SXSW. He was immediately a quick to reply in correspondence, professional and still very personable. The year of planning was stressful however he made the music part of it move very smoothly and the wedding despite being a Sunday was lively and fun. He played all of our request and kept the evening moving right along. I highly recommend DJ Presley!
  • User1985771 2+ years ago
    DJ Presley had been recommended by our friends whom he DJ'd for in 2012. And they told us how awesome he was but never in a million years did we realize how much of a game changer it would be hiring him to DJ for us. We are very quirky with our music taste and he accommodated all of our nit picky taste to a perfect t. --Also he managed to work around our busy schedules in arranging meeting times, he was flexible and in tune with the party the whole night. Hire this man, don't hesitate.
    Jamie Married on 12/13/2014
    Do yourself a favor and look no further. Book this DJ! (Especially if you don't want to feel like you're trying to buy a used car.)
    Steven was purely amazing in every aspect. He was incredibly prompt to respond to any questions I had and was very accommodating when it came time for our face to face meeting. Steven sent us a worksheet that basically summed up everything we wanted for our wedding and facilitated the easiest meeting ever.
    His music library is incredibly extensive. I am Korean/American and he was able to play a lot of K-Pop for my wedding, which really got my mother dancing. Also, his enthusiasm for being able to play something different was super reassuring that he was a good fit for us.
    His ability to read the crowd was just baffling. He managed to keep people on that dance floor the entire night and did it with our very small wedding. To make things harder, he did this while competing with the other forms of entertainment we provided in board games and yard games. This was absolutely key for me as I've seen other DJs at other weddings that didn't really get people dancing until the last song of the reception. He was incredibly kind to my guests and played their requests. If there was a song that was requested that didn't quite fit our musical profile, he made sure to check with me first. I was super pleased with that gesture.
    Again, if you're looking for a great DJ then this is your guy.
  • User1986154 2+ years ago
    My husband and I hired DJ Presley a year ahead of our wedding date and he was so reassuring and helpful throughout all of the planning. But then on the actual day of our friend who was planned to be our day of coordinator became ill and he stepped in as a faux Wedding Coordinator/DJ. Beyond the call of duty and he was so on top of making sure we made it through our schedule properly. Not to mention his knack for creating the right energy for a ideal dance party. We danced and danced all night!
    Amy Married on 09/20/2014
    DJ Presley was assigned to us very last minute due to original DJ having an emergency.... It was like I had been talking to him for months! He was so much fun and worked well with last minute changes to the itinerary. We had such an amazing country wedding and he was the cherry on top! If I had it to do all over again he would be at the top of my vendors list! Thanks GOBO entertainment for sending him to us!!