28 Reviews for DJPRESLEY.COM

Projector (2)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
28 DJPRESLEY.COM Reviews

We used DJ Pres for our wedding in April and it was one of the best decisions we made. Steven was prompt in his responses, organized, scheduled several pre-planning meetings to discuss the songs and walk through the ceremony with us several times.

The day of Steven showed up ahead of schedule and was ready to roll well before the first car arrived. During the ceremony and wedding party intros, Steven never missed a beat and did a great job managing the music throughout the night. His MC skills were perfect and he captured everyone's attention when needed.

If you're lucky enough for him to have an opening book him ASAP because he won't last long.

Profile Picture Seth, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Presley did a fantastic job at my son’s wedding last weekend as both MC and DJ. We are not from the Austin area and had to rely completely on reviews when choosing a DJ. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. He had everyone on their feet dancing all night long and was very accommodating to song requests. Many of our guests commented afterwards about how great the DJ was. He was also great on the front end with the planning. I highly recommend him for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6042137, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We don't have enough words to thank DJ Presley for his amazingness! He is exactly what he promises to be: communicative, flexible, and organized. He kept the flow of the party going and played exactly what we wanted and added in songs that fit the mood perfectly. So many people told us they loved our wedding, songs, and even mentioned that the overall party was more relaxed than other wedding they have been to. That is largely because DJ Presley kept the party going but was not over the top. His dedication is incredible. We can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super professional so far! Can't wait to see how he performs!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews

Incredible!
My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience with DJ Presley. It was by far the best part of the entire wedding planning process. First, what a great dance party! My then-fiance and I had so much fun getting to know Presley. He was always there when we needed him. We invited 200 guest and everyone danced all night long!

Profile Picture Melinda , 1/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Karaoke, MC, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I have used DJ Presley for two private parties, and they were the absolute most fun events I've ever done! The wonderful music was non-stop and had everyone dancing and having a great time. He always knows the right thing for the right crowd. I've also attended other events he's DJ'ed at clubs, and they were equally fun. He's got a great collection and has a terrific attitude!

Profile Picture Ericca, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Awesome DJ!!!! He kept the crowd hype and dancing all night!!!!

Profile Picture Charles , 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about DJ Presley. He had our guests out on the dance floor the entire night and everyone kept saying what a great party it was. DJ Presley took our song requests and ran with it to create a playlist that everyone loved! He is so flexible and easy to work with which really is a must have when you're planning a wedding. If I had to choose all over again - I would definitely use DJ Presley!

Profile Picture Grace, 4/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was planning my wedding from London UK and so I never got the chance to meet DJ Presley face to face until the big day! No problem at all! He knows how to bring it! I may be bias but I think our wedding was one of the most fun I've ever been to. Great arrangement of our song request to move the dancing along and perfect MC'ing choices for the mood of our guest. Thank you DJ. Pres!

Profile Picture User6546445, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Amazing! When planning our pre-valentine's wedding we were unsure about hiring a DJ for our low key party, however Presley proved us wrong. From the first call, to the wedding, Presley made us feel at ease. He was always very responsive and thorough with our questions. And the actual wedding was just so perfect! Any DJ that can get our group of friends mostly made up of IT types to cut a rug "Dance" is pretty highly skilled in their craft.. Thumps up Presley.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On our wedding day, he showed up 1.5 hours in advance as he promised to set up. He helped organize our timeline and executed on point. He entertained our guests and played the right music to get our crowd of all different ages going. I'm so happy I booked DJ Presley, I guarantee you won't regret booking him for your event! It was a big hit! We will definitely use him again in the future for other celebration events!!!

Profile Picture Gray, 1/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

At first we were considering a cover band but it proved to be way out of our 30,000 total budget so after auditing several DJ services Presley was a recommendation from our venue and we were very pleased with his work. Flexible, high energy and seems to love his job. I think he works a little bit too hard for what we paid.. but he was a great choice. Don't hesitate to give him a call.

Profile Picture User6244695, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Projector, Sound/PA System

Great! I couldn't have requested a better DJ. His site was extraordinary for arranging playlist, simple to choose tunes for my must plays, and each tune that I put on my "must plays" was played. Everybody said how incredible the dance party was! In conclusion, DJ Presley was exceptionally receptive to correspondence. I would 1000% recommend DJ Presley.

Profile Picture User6103565, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ P was awesome sauce! He knocked it outta the park. We stalked him for days leading up to big day with so many music, timeline and silly questions. He was extremely responsive every time. We also had a slideshow that by our doing glitched up and he knew what to do in order to fix issue on our own computer. He also offers a remarkable value on up lights! People were on the dance floor the entire night! We loved working with him and would highly recommend DJ Presley.

Profile Picture Robert, 12/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Though I'm married already, I'll not pass by the profile of this amazing DJ (Presley). He did such an amazing job at a friends wedding party I would have loved to hire your services during wedding party but it's gone already, don't worry I will definitely make a call during our anniversary. Keep it up!

Profile Picture User6357998, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Presley was amazing. He was our wedding DJ. If not for him my wedding would not have been the same. Since day one and up to the last minute he was very helpful...until now everybody would still complement our wedding, how fun and happy it was. He helped us experienced a great wedding. Thanks a lot :)

Profile Picture lauber, 11/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Steven was a great choice for our wedding! Every time I popped on the dance floor it was hopping and everyone had such a great time! My only complaint is that he played the wrong song for my bridesmaid's entrance. However, it still was beautiful and I didn't care at all in the moment. He was great to work with leading up to the day as well and very accommodating with our venue being brand new. We would definitely recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Raechel, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Best DJ ever! Something I most enjoyed about DJ Presley during our wedding is how funny he was! He was so entertaining and was able to keep all my guests engaged the whole time. That was really important to us. Also, I appreciated how considerate and accommodating he was. I would recommend Presley to anyone who wants a stress free positive outstanding experience.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had an excellent experience with DJ Presley! I was the day of coordinator for a wedding and he was incredibly helpful. I gave him a timeline to follow which we did with no problems, and when we got off schedule a bit, he just went with it! If I was not there to cue something, he would go ahead and keep the party going which was so awesome! The bride also wanted the groom to get on stage and karaoke towards the end of the night and DJ Presley helped make that happen which was hysterical and a blast for everyone involved! It was a great night! Huge thanks being for DJ Presley!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/6/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Could no be happier with the choice we made to go with him! He was always available to answer any question and was extremely flexible with our schedules when we set meetings up with him. On our wedding he was very receptive to the crowd when making his music selection. We gave him a pretty detailed list but loved his additions.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

This DJ was referred to me by a family member who saw him DJ at SXSW. He was immediately a quick to reply in correspondence, professional and still very personable. The year of planning was stressful however he made the music part of it move very smoothly and the wedding despite being a Sunday was lively and fun. He played all of our request and kept the evening moving right along. I highly recommend DJ Presley!

Profile Picture User5146813, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Presley had been recommended by our friends whom he DJ'd for in 2012. And they told us how awesome he was but never in a million years did we realize how much of a game changer it would be hiring him to DJ for us. We are very quirky with our music taste and he accommodated all of our nit picky taste to a perfect t. --Also he managed to work around our busy schedules in arranging meeting times, he was flexible and in tune with the party the whole night. Hire this man, don't hesitate.

Profile Picture User4635525, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do yourself a favor and look no further. Book this DJ! (Especially if you don't want to feel like you're trying to buy a used car.)
Steven was purely amazing in every aspect. He was incredibly prompt to respond to any questions I had and was very accommodating when it came time for our face to face meeting. Steven sent us a worksheet that basically summed up everything we wanted for our wedding and facilitated the easiest meeting ever.
His music library is incredibly extensive. I am Korean/American and he was able to play a lot of K-Pop for my wedding, which really got my mother dancing. Also, his enthusiasm for being able to play something different was super reassuring that he was a good fit for us.
His ability to read the crowd was just baffling. He managed to keep people on that dance floor the entire night and did it with our very small wedding. To make things harder, he did this while competing with the other forms of entertainment we provided in board games and yard games. This was absolutely key for me as I've seen other DJs at other weddings that didn't really get people dancing until the last song of the reception. He was incredibly kind to my guests and played their requests. If there was a song that was requested that didn't quite fit our musical profile, he made sure to check with me first. I was super pleased with that gesture.
Again, if you're looking for a great DJ then this is your guy.

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
This review is currently being verified.

My husband and I hired DJ Presley a year ahead of our wedding date and he was so reassuring and helpful throughout all of the planning. But then on the actual day of our friend who was planned to be our day of coordinator became ill and he stepped in as a faux Wedding Coordinator/DJ. Beyond the call of duty and he was so on top of making sure we made it through our schedule properly. Not to mention his knack for creating the right energy for a ideal dance party. We danced and danced all night!

Profile Picture User4636633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review