DJPauly Entertainment Reviews

33 Reviews for DJPauly Entertainment

• Teresa

Teresa Negele · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Pauly is THE best

A friend of mine used DJ Pauly for her wedding and I am so glad that I heard of him. When I was planning my wedding I was not anticipating to receive a ton of compliments on my DJ, but he was absolutely incredible and took every single opportunity to go above and beyond. He's so kind, thorough, and has a ton of pride in what he does. It was like having a second coordinator at my wedding - he was so on top of it and made sure to discreetly check in with us. Multiple guests also complimented his variety which really had something for everyone. DJ Pauly has been doing what he does for a long time and you can definitely tell. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Julie Russell · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding - dj pauley is the best

If you want the best DJ Utah has to offer, use DJ Pauley. He was AMAZING. He listened to what we wanted and needed and made it happen. DJ Pauley help make the night perfect!

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic, best dj around

DJ Pauly was awesome! He kept the party going and would join in on the dances. He was very kind and gave great ideas when helping us with our timeline for the wedding. He made you feel like he was one of your friends and was just as excited as you were for the wedding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Shauna Peterjohn · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing!!!

DJ Pauly was Amazing at my Daughters wedding!!! He was very organized and professional. We appreciated your energy, and ability to keep the event flowing. We were able to enjoy the night knowing that you were on top of the agenda and got a kick out of your involvement on the dance floor! He even got my husband to dance. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event you need!!!!

Nicole H · Married on 09/01/2018

The Best DJ!!

From the get go Pauly was on top of it & made me feel like I could trust him, & he did not disappoint. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to go with him at first since this would be our most expensive vendor (a lot of the wedding was DIY) but I am SO GLAD we chose him. On the day of he made sure to communicate effectively to all guest on where they should be (there was a lot of moving around) but mostly made sure everyone was having a BLAST! I was worried people wouldn’t dance much but he made sure people were having a ton of fun on the dance floor & he also created the most special moment for us at the end of the night, which is my favorite memory of our entire wedding. If you are looking for a dependable, kind, fun, awesome DJ, DJ Pauly is your guy! Worth every penny!

Shaydyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Shaydyn & Andrew

Paul is a fantastic DJ! He took the time to meet with my Husband and I before the wedding and really go to know us and our story. Paul incorporated all of the music we wanted him to play and also knew how to speak to the crowd and play all kinds of music everyone would enjoy. Paul even had the great idea to have my Husbands brother (who was away and could not make the wedding) send a video recording which he played at the wedding as a surprise for everyone! There wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Paul was very easy to work with and also gave us a copy of everyone’s toasts and our wedding ceremony! Paul is fantastic! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Pauly was the absolute best. Very easy to work with, detailed planning and well organized. Great equipment - sound and lighting. He played a wide variety of music, all requested, and had the dance floor packed the entire 3-1/2 hours of the reception; from the oldest to the youngest guest and everyone in between were dancing. Even provided great background music in another area during the cocktail/appetizer hour. He also had some surprises that were very special. Do not want to provide any spoilers but you will love them. His reputation as the best DJ in SLC is truly earned. We give him the highest recommendation possible.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Joellen Macdonald · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional, personalized, and exceptional!

DJ Pauly was exceptional! He went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding a memorable occasion! He kept the dance floor filled all night and a great time was had by all! I highly recommended DJ Pauly!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Michelle T · Married on 08/09/2018

Amazing DJ

DJ Pauly got the entire crowd involved and having a great time while keeping the focus on the bride and groom. He made the reception a fun party! Would definitely hire him again!

Alison · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Pauly is the absolute best!

DJ Pauly is the best choice for your wedding. Paul is so helpful in picking songs that fit us and the mood we wanted to create for our guests. He essentially was my day of planner and coordinator, and ensured every detail ran smoothly. He created a great ceremony, reception, and AMAZING dance party! Our only regret was we couldn't dance longer!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Deborah Edelstein · Married on 06/30/2018

Mother of the bride

DJ Pauly has a special personalized touch. He made a special mix for the father/daughter dance that surprised the bride. He also remembers every detail and family member, adding a special bio on each was a nice touch as he announced the entrance of the wedding party.

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing party starter!

We could not ask for a better experience when working with DJ Pauly! We planned our destination wedding in Park City, UT from South Florida and ever since the first conversation with DJ Pauly, we knew he was our guy. His personality, charm, wit, humor and passion for entertainment were characteristics we really liked about him. He got to know our love story and shared personal experience with us right from the start. We spent several months planning our wedding and DJ Pauly took all of our special requests into consideration (even when I was really particular). He even worked with my Dad to arrange a surprise father-daughter song and dance. My husband and I spent over 2 hours talking through our event in person with DJ Pauly while we were in PC and we really got to know each other in that setting. We really wanted our guests to have an amazing time at our party and DJ Pauly did not disappoint with getting our friends and family to dance, get their groove on and he even participated in some of the fun! Our wedding team would not have been complete without him and we are so grateful he made our wedding a night to remember.

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Perfect DJ for the big day

We were so happy that Paul could work our wedding day. He creates a super detailed timeline of events during a pre-event meetup and kept our day rolling so we didn't have to think about the schedule at all. He provided mics for our ceremony officiants and reception toasts, and played all of our special requests during the dance party. We couldn't have been happier at the end of the night with all of his hard work!

Krista · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Pauly was very friendly and professional. With his extensive experience, he knew precisely how to walk us through the process of planning to music for our wedding. He provided us with song lists and recommendations and held a 90-minute planning meeting with us before the wedding. While he was a bit more expensive than some DJs, he was well worth it! He came highly recommended by our venue, Log Haven. He brought two different sound systems so everyone could hear us clearly during the ceremony in addition to the music for the reception. He was very flexible as we changed our minds the day of for our ceremony music. He timed and blended the music perfectly. DJ Pauly also wrote a brief introduction about us when we were announced as husband and wife. We appreciated that he made everything personal. He got everyone on the dance floor and we danced all night. We could not be happier with our choice of DJ!

Sent on 06/24/2018

DJPauly Entertainment's reply:

Krista & Nick: Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you too! That was such a fun night. Hope you had an awesome honeymoon in Europe too! Thank you for choosing DJPauly Entertainment for your wedding day. Cheers!

Ellen Rothenbuhler · Married on 05/27/2018

Dj pauly = perfection!

Words cannot express how amazing DJ Pauly was at our wedding! He was not only amazing at the music but amazing at coordinating the wedding events and making sure everyone knows what is going on. Before the wedding he took the time to meet with my husband and I for music choices. He was patient, kind and so professional. He helped us make sure our wedding music represented us as couple and did amazing at guiding us to our choices. The day of the wedding he was set up on time and was exceptional at coordinating with the venue staff, the photographer and our Rabbi. He was so diligent of staying with a timeline and making sure every guest was aware and ready for events such as the toast, cake cutting etc. All of our wedding guests were so impressed with him and when we think back to our wedding we definitely think how grateful and happy we are that we hired DJ Pauly. We recommend him to everyone and cannot wait to hire him again for our other events!!

Deadder · Married on 01/27/2018

Amazing to work with! So much fun

Amazing! Great to work with! Guest loved him! Good price with competition in the area. Was so fun in the wedding

Evan Scott · Married on 12/02/2017

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

DJ Pauly was amazing! He kept the night flowing immensely well and was equally good at music curation as well as MC'ing. His voice was what kept the night flowing and kept people dancing past last call. Would recommend him to anyone!

Susie · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Pauly worked my cousins’ wedding eight years ago and I still remember it was the best dance party ever. When I got engaged, I immediately knew who I wanted to book and was so happy he was available for our wedding. Paul knows how to run a party! But it doesn’t stop there, he knows how to MC the event as well. He didn’t rush anything, he made appropriate announcements when there were various directions that needed to be communicated to our guests. The man immediately brought us water when we came into the reception, constantly checked in with us to see how we were doing. Haha, the BEST moment was when I saw my crazy uncle try to request a song (Paul knew we didn’t want guests making requests) and I watched him joke with my uncle and make my uncle’s request feel valued while still following through with our wish of no requests. That’s just us, but I know if you wanted DJ Pauly to take requests he absolutely will. He is incredibly flexible and said that we could be as involved or uninvolved as we wanted to be. We had our reception at Solitude Mountain Resort and he DJ’d our party so well that apparently there were resort guests that came over to our outside speakers and started a dance party of their own! He is worth every penny and highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2017

We are extremely happy that we hired DJ Pauly. We did not have a wedding planner and he helped us make the entire event run smoothly. We had a large wedding with a ceremony, reception, and dinner in three separate spaces. He knew the areas well and had it all perfectly planned out. I also told him that I did not want the event to be stuffy. We wanted to have fun and he made sure that happened. Me and my wife danced all night long with so many of our friends and family. It was an absolute blast!!! Six weeks later, people are still raving about how much fun it was. Thank you DJ Pauly!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Angie · Married on 05/29/2017

DJ Pauly was absolutely incredible. Not only was he a phenomenal DJ in playing amazing music, seamlessly navigating transition points throughout our wedding day, and doing a great job of including everyone in the celebration, but he also was just incredibly considerate of my wife and I on our wedding day. When you pay for a DJ, obviously you expect that the DJ will be great with music, but DJ Pauly went well above and beyond just the music. Throughout the day he continually came and checked on us throughout the afternoon/evening to make sure we were doing alright, that the music was the way we liked, and that we were sticking to the timeline. He even came out and thoughtfully brought us water after we had been standing outside in full length wedding dresses in the hot sun for photos. It wasn’t a huge thing, but it was a small act that we were incredibly grateful for. DJ Pauly is truly one of the kindest and most thoughtful people you will ever meet and I guarantee he will help make your wedding day that much better. Thank you so much for everything DJ Pauly!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Andie · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved working with DJ Pauly for our Provo wedding. He was easy to get a hold of and work with. He made great suggestions for things we could do and songs we could use. Everything went very smoothly at our wedding. He is so professional. We did not have to worry about any set-up or problems with microphones or anything. We knew he would do a great job and he did! Throughout the event he checked in with us regularly to make sure we were happy and everything was going how we wanted it. I cannot say enough good things about how pleased we are and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/28/2017

RICK · Married on 10/03/2015

Can we get married again so Paul can DJ another wedding for us? We couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ Pauly Entertainment. It was tough planning our Salt Lake City wedding from Chicago, but Paul made it so much easier. He was extremely easy to work with and flexible. Once we finally got to meet him for our planning session, we knew we had chosen the right DJ. He listened to us and helped us pick out the right songs for our big day. My wife and I both left saying, "Damn. He was awesome!" On the day of the wedding, Paul was on top of everything. Besides the rain, it all went off without a hitch! The music was exactly what we had talked about and hoped for. He kept us in the loop with various details and kept the party going all the way to the end of the night! Seriously, book this DJ! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Angela · Married on 08/16/2014

Amazing DJ. Seriously brought the life to the party. He was exceptional at anticipating what the next best song would be. I'm so happy we chose him for our wedding. Worth every cent!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Haylen · Married on 07/27/2014

Hire him! DJ Paul was more than a DJ, he was practically a day of coordinator. He helped in so many ways, especially when we were going a little crazy with all things to do. He played awesome music, everything we asked for, plus the perfect mixes that he came up with just by talking to us. He kept the party going the entire time. He knew how to read the audience. He's also a super nice person. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Amira · Married on 10/20/2012

We did a lot of searching to find a great dj for our wedding that would not break the bank. Paul was fabulous to work with and was instramental in making our wedding day so smooth and perfect. We constantly get people telling us how fun the wedding was and how great the music and dj was. He truly made our day better than we could have imagined.

If you want someone who cares about you and your event and goes the extra mile to make it special, DJPauly Entertainment should be your number 1 choice.

Thanks Paul!