DJ Pauly Weddings and Events Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Janice J. Married on 11/19/2022

Amazing Night

My daughter wanted to dance at her reception and not be stuck in a line all evening. DJPauly was the perfect emcee for the evening. He spent time getting to know her wishes and the evening was a fantastic party. He even paid attention to the line portion and brought us water. I would highly recommend his services.
  • Tanita
    Tanita N. Married on 09/04/2022

DJ is the best!

We are so glad that we chose DJ Pauly for our wedding. He was so helpful during the planning process, so very kind and considerate the day of the wedding and just fun to be around. He brought us water after our 100 F ceremony in the bright sun and pointed out grandma who was dancing alone to an oldie which sparked me to join her and create one of my faborite wedding moments. Our guests loved him and he read the room perfectly to play songs for everyone and keep the dance floor filled all night. Not one guest remained seated during the party and we got all our must plays in within the few hours of party. It was amazing and i definitely recommend him as your DJ!
    Phillip Married on 08/13/2022

World class experience

DJ Pauly is amazing! He really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He works to tailor the music to your taste, but he also helps you not go astray with less than perfect music choices. Very professional and he knows how to to run a wedding. We would totally use him again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Eric F. Married on 12/11/2021

Best day ever!

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives. DJ Pauly didn't make a single mistake (that we noticed at least!) and he also didn't draw too much attention to himself as I've seen other DJ's do. Top notch!
    Lynsey S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ we could have asked for!!

We absolutely loved DJ Pauly! He was without a doubt the easiest vendor we dealt with and made our wedding day truly magical. He goes the extra mile to tailor the music and experience for all of the guests, and even checked in with us periodically throughout the night to make sure we were happy with his music selection and presentation. We’ve never experienced a DJ bring a dance floor to life like DJ Pauly did while simultaneously adding personal touches to keep the attention on us with subtle nods to our music tastes and our personalities. Hire him. Don’t even think about anyone else. You won’t be disappointed.
    Hilary H. Married on 10/02/2021

He is the best

DJ Pauly was not only professional but he made ALL of our wedding music DREAMS come true. He followed all of our requests perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We got many compliments from guests about the music and the amazing DJ! If I could do it all over again he would be the first one I would call.
  • April
    April J. Married on 10/01/2021

Simply a DJ of quality!

Pauly was absolutely a stellar choice. He was integral to the flow of our wedding, somehow kept everyone on the dance floor, and kept everyone pumped up for the 6 hour duration of the wedding and reception. He was flexible when we decided to move some song choices up to end the night, which was super appreciated. We would recommend everyone who can, to go through him!
  • Naomi
    Naomi Z. Married on 09/30/2021

DJ Pauly is the best!

DJ Pauly really helped make our wedding such a special and unique experience. He was professional, communicative, flexible, and made sure that our event ran smoothly with great music.
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

At midnight 3 generations were still on the dance floor!

DJ Pauly was profession, great to work with, and every gust at our wedding complimented us on how fun the dancing was at our wedding!
  • Gabi
    Gabi M. Married on 08/27/2021

DJ Pauly is THE DJ to use

Pauly came highly recommended to us by our wedding venue and I'm so glad we booked him. Not only is he a DJ but he is also an MC and will make sure your whole night runs smoothly. He made sure I wasn't stressed at all during the wedding and was able to just enjoy the day. Pauly also took the time to get to know me and my husband, which contributed to the night feeling so special. He is worth every penny and is an absolute must!
  • Z
    Zack F. Married on 07/30/2021

DJ Pauly is the BEST!!!

DJ Pauly is absolutely the best!! We had to change wedding venues the day before our wedding due to unfortunate circumstances and DJ Pauly still made it happen! We had to move our ceremony and reception to our house and DJ Pauly set up and gave the guests an absolute party even through all the craziness! He made our day beyond special and all our wedding guests were raving about him after! Without any hesitation I would recommend him to anyone, and any parties in our future I will definitely being asking DJ Pauly to be a part of it.
  • Daniel
    Daniel H. Married on 07/24/2021

Perfect Wedding DJ

I didn’t realize it was possible for a wedding dj to be that good. He was the exact right amount of involved, amazing at actual dj activity, and one of the nicest people I’ve ever worked with. Having him there helped smooth out the other bumps that come up—can’t recommend him enough.
    Shantelfleet Married on 07/16/2021

The best choice!!

It was the best decision we made for our wedding, my family isn’t the type to get up and dance, DJ Pauly had the lm all up having a good time
  • Brenda
    Brenda B. Married on 09/05/2020

It was a magical night!

DJ Pauly did an amazing job and made our night extra special!
    He took the time to get know us and helped to personalize our wedding, songs, toasts and music.
    He was able to work our favorite songs in to our event and made it very memorable. Everyone had an AMAZING time!
  • John
    John E. Married on 09/05/2020

Successful wedding celebration

DJ Pauly did a phenomenal DJ’ing our wedding. Very good direction and timing. He had all dancing and having a wonderful time. Great to work with throughout the planning and execution of our very important event.
  • Holly
    Holly H. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we could hope for and more!

DJ Pauly is the ultimate professional while being very fun at the same time. He walked us through each aspect of the event from beginning to end and created a timeline from which all the vendors worked. He surprised the bride by contacting the maid of honor who was unable to travel because of flight restrictions. He recorded her toast and it made the evening. All of this was his own idea. Our music was fabulous and he had all 150 guests dancing at some point during the evening. He achieved a perfect balance of fun and elegance.
    Teresa N. Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Pauly is THE best

A friend of mine used DJ Pauly for her wedding and I am so glad that I heard of him. When I was planning my wedding I was not anticipating to receive a ton of compliments on my DJ, but he was absolutely incredible and took every single opportunity to go above and beyond. He's so kind, thorough, and has a ton of pride in what he does. It was like having a second coordinator at my wedding - he was so on top of it and made sure to discreetly check in with us. Multiple guests also complimented his variety which really had something for everyone. DJ Pauly has been doing what he does for a long time and you can definitely tell. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
    Julie R. Married on 10/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding - dj pauley is the best

If you want the best DJ Utah has to offer, use DJ Pauley. He was AMAZING. He listened to what we wanted and needed and made it happen. DJ Pauley help make the night perfect!
    Haley Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic, best dj around

DJ Pauly was awesome! He kept the party going and would join in on the dances. He was very kind and gave great ideas when helping us with our timeline for the wedding. He made you feel like he was one of your friends and was just as excited as you were for the wedding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
    Shauna P. Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing!!!

DJ Pauly was Amazing at my Daughters wedding!!! He was very organized and professional. We appreciated your energy, and ability to keep the event flowing. We were able to enjoy the night knowing that you were on top of the agenda and got a kick out of your involvement on the dance floor! He even got my husband to dance. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event you need!!!!
    Nicole Married on 09/01/2018

The Best DJ!!

From the get go Pauly was on top of it & made me feel like I could trust him, & he did not disappoint. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to go with him at first since this would be our most expensive vendor (a lot of the wedding was DIY) but I am SO GLAD we chose him. On the day of he made sure to communicate effectively to all guest on where they should be (there was a lot of moving around) but mostly made sure everyone was having a BLAST! I was worried people wouldn’t dance much but he made sure people were having a ton of fun on the dance floor & he also created the most special moment for us at the end of the night, which is my favorite memory of our entire wedding. If you are looking for a dependable, kind, fun, awesome DJ, DJ Pauly is your guy! Worth every penny!
    Shaydyn Married on 08/25/2018

Shaydyn & Andrew

Paul is a fantastic DJ! He took the time to meet with my Husband and I before the wedding and really go to know us and our story. Paul incorporated all of the music we wanted him to play and also knew how to speak to the crowd and play all kinds of music everyone would enjoy. Paul even had the great idea to have my Husbands brother (who was away and could not make the wedding) send a video recording which he played at the wedding as a surprise for everyone! There wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Paul was very easy to work with and also gave us a copy of everyone’s toasts and our wedding ceremony! Paul is fantastic! Thank you for being apart of our special day!
    Amy Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Pauly was the absolute best. Very easy to work with, detailed planning and well organized. Great equipment - sound and lighting. He played a wide variety of music, all requested, and had the dance floor packed the entire 3-1/2 hours of the reception; from the oldest to the youngest guest and everyone in between were dancing. Even provided great background music in another area during the cocktail/appetizer hour. He also had some surprises that were very special. Do not want to provide any spoilers but you will love them. His reputation as the best DJ in SLC is truly earned. We give him the highest recommendation possible.
    Joellen M. Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, personalized, and exceptional!

DJ Pauly was exceptional! He went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding a memorable occasion! He kept the dance floor filled all night and a great time was had by all! I highly recommended DJ Pauly!
    Michelle Married on 08/09/2018

Amazing DJ

DJ Pauly got the entire crowd involved and having a great time while keeping the focus on the bride and groom. He made the reception a fun party! Would definitely hire him again!
illustration stars