DJDone Entertainment LLC Reviews

10 | Englewood, CO

10 Reviews for DJDone Entertainment LLC

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Joe is an absolutely AMAZING DJ! My husband and I were lucky enough to have him as our DJ for our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center on 9/9/17. He made the process of choosing different songs and playlists so incredibly easy! He is so professional and knowledgeable with what he does! He is also one of the nicest people I have ever met! Joe understood exactly how we wanted certain songs played and when and it was absolutely perfect! I would recommend DJ Done to anyone who is looking to hire a DJ for their event!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 08/13/2017

After our DJ had to back out at the last minute, DJ Done was ready to take on our wedding with only a week notice. I cannot imagine a better DJ- it was probably my favorite part of our wedding. He did an INCREDIBLE job of tailoring the music to what the guests wanted to keep the party going all night! The songs we wanted for the ceremony he put together in the most beautiful way! Joe was the MOST kind person and so easy to work with. I could literally go on for days about how much I recommend him! If you're looking for a DJ, your search stops here.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/02/2017

He was the best DJ ever! Played great hits all night long and kept the wedding night going! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Breanna · Married on 06/15/2017

DJ Done did at great job during our ceremony and reception! He kept the music playing smoothly throughout. He took the time to meet with my husband and I before the wedding and gave us some great suggestions. I had planned a special dance for my parents since they never got the change to dance at their wedding almost 29 years ago. DJ Done not only kept my secret, but he made his announcement for this dance really special. Thank you DJ Done!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Mikayla · Married on 12/30/2015

DJ Done did an amazing job at my wedding! We had very specific songs we wanted at very specific times (and some started in the middle of the song) and that was no problem for DJ Done. The music was perfect for the wedding and DJ Done made it fun and got people dancing. I'd recommend DJ Done for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Dj was included in our package at our venue, which was extremely lucky, because we wouldn't have found Dj Done otherwise. Joe is such a fantastic Dj. He's personable, fun, friendly, and extremely accommodating. My husband and I are geeks, and definitely had a very diverse playlist, and Joe came through and provided us with every song request we had, as well as playing some fun tracks that are fun and appealing to all age groups. It was a great pleasure, having him Dj our wedding for us. We plan our recommending him for family and friend's events in the future, as well as any future events we may have ourselves!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

April · Married on 12/14/2013

Joe is AMAZING!!!!!! He was the only DJ we interviewed that actually had his own turntable and was so outgoing and friendly. As soon as we met him, we knew he was the one for us (he was about the 10th DJ we interviewed so he literally blew us away). He was on time and a GREAT MC. Everyone commented on how wonderful he was. We had so much fun. I can't recommend him enough!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Lora · Married on 08/25/2012

DJ Done was great and well prepared. Al the songs requested ahead of time were correct and the guests were very happy with him as well. I can't rave enough on how DJ Done Entertainment made my wedding day special!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2018

Joe was amazing! He did a fantastic job with my wedding. We had some special requests for family members who were hard of hearing and others were sensitive to loud music...he was awesome and helped adjust to all of it. One of my guests called him a professional smiler! I just loved him.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Joe was so great! He really kept the party going. He made it so much fun! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2015