djdanceboogie Reviews

29 | Buffalo, NY

29 Reviews for djdanceboogie

Lorrie · Married on 08/26/2017

I had Ray and his DJ Dance Boogie company for a 40th high school class reunion. He did a wonderful job with the music and moving the party along. We also had the Photo Booth which was a hit. He was very accommodating and flexible and made sure that the party was a success. I would recommend Ray and his company to anyone. Thanjs Ray you're the best !

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jasmine · Married on 08/01/2016

Ray did an amazing job, the photo booth was a hit, and the dj was professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2016

We rented a cash booth from DJDanceBoogie for our employee appreciation day and only have good things to say about this extremely positive experience. He was incredibly flexible and accommodating, and set up/took down all of the equipment with ease. The equipment was very easy to use and worked like a charm... it was a total hit! People were lining up just to have a try. We will certainly use DJDanceBoogie every time we need to add more entertainment to one of our company events.

Sent on 06/09/2016

djdanceboogie's reply:

We love seeing awesome review from my customers thank you so much

Paul · Married on 05/04/2016

We had the photo booth at our company Holiday party. It was a hit with everyone! The equipment and props were in great shape. The owner is very professional. He was also very accommodating to our situation and responded quickly to any question.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Ray T Moore is awesome! I highly recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 03/20/2016

DJ dance boogie provides quality stuff. We had two tables of props and made for a SUPER fun photo booth. We have now used as Dj and for photo booth rentals. Great pricing too ;)

I can't figure out how to Dos second review so here is the one for his Dj services.
    I was so happy we got to use him for our wedding! little bummed out that he wasn't available for the original date we wanted considering it was a year from when we first talked. sad so we looked elsewhere and than the wife said that we had to go with him. so we changed our date ha ha ha. happy wife is happy life i suppose. when the date came around i love how professional he and his staff were. they sat and asked us about our music favorites, what kind of tempo we wanted for the event and what songs to play for each part of the event. THIS was very different than the other company we talked to briefly because they said you have 75 songs and that's it. how stupid is that? when grandpa came over and asked for a song that he never thought they would have, well they did! he wouldn't shut it about they had HIS song. anyhow, this is long but i loved the service we got. if i got married 10 times i'd use them ten times. thank you.

Sent on 02/27/2016

djdanceboogie's reply:

We had an awesome time providing you cool lights karaoke & the photo booth thank you again

Chris · Married on 10/24/2015

We had DJ Dance Boogie's reptile show for my daughter's 6th birthday party and all the kids loved it! We had a wide range of age groups and he kept them all engaged and interested. It was a great show and we would recommend them to anyone looking to throw an unforgettable party!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Jim · Married on 10/10/2015

This DJ company made my event a true success. Would recommend them to anyone. Very friendly and cooperative even stayed a extra hour!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kim · Married on 08/30/2015

DJ Jess was very easy to work with, even with last minute changes. She was able to improvise when the venue lost their Wi-Fi connection...no one noticed the glitch. She was also extremely professional when the rowdy crowd didn't want to go home. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Kathleen · event on 08/20/2015

Ray was awesome ,delivered the dunk tank in the pouring rain. Set it up. The kids had a BLAST! Even in the rain. It was about 80 degrees out!

Sent on 08/20/2015

djdanceboogie's reply:

I'm glad your kids can have somewhat fun even though it was raining out today thank you from djdanceboogie

PATTY · event on 08/08/2015

They were patient with the youngest of our crowd and they were pleasant with everyone and easy to talk to and right on top of things-i would use them again

Sent on 08/12/2015

djdanceboogie's reply:

Thank you for using Djdanceboogie for your party
  • User5315161 · event on 08/01/2015

the girls were great. they answered all my questions and were very helpful.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Grayce · event on 07/31/2015

Very fun and super friendly. Everyone had a blast. Would defintley hire again!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2015

Jessica was very professional and was able to go with the flow even though I had a hiccup at the reception with dinner beginning an hour late. the guests really enjoyed the music and had a great time dancing

Sent on 08/07/2015

djdanceboogie's reply:

Thank you so much for your review i'm glad that Djdanceboogie could help you out on your big wedding day

Jay · event on 07/19/2015

On time and party was live from the beginning to the end

Sent on 08/10/2015

They had every song we could think of. The lighting was perfect and looked beautiful. No complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 07/15/2015

kyla · Married on 06/27/2015

Great Dj! He kept the party going all night. Would highly recommend for your next event. Photo booth was also a great addittion to my day, all our guests loved it!

Matt · Married on 06/27/2015

The staff was amazing, they went above and beyond. They made my Wedding one to remember. Playing all the guests favorite songs, as well as the ones we selected. The sound and light show was great!! Couldn't be happier for the price I paid. Would recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Karen · Married on 06/03/2015

They truly made our wedding a memorable experience. They met with us to create a personalized playlist and even took requests the day of our wedding! They were great on the MC and have everyone up and dancing. Beautiful uplighting !! I would recommend this company to future bride and grooms. They were super accommodating and really invested themselves into our wedding reception!

Timothy · Married on 04/24/2015

Made my wedding day. My wife was very pleased with him. He was very quick to act when last minute changes came. He had alot of rental equipment for us to pick from. I will be using him again for my sons upcoming birthday.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Dave · Married on 04/16/2015

Hard working DJ. Will customize your music experience exactly the way you want! Kept the party going all night long!

Andy · Married on 04/07/2015

Great music selection, great set-up and easy online ordering. This company made booking easy, and eliminated the stress of hiring them. They have tons of tunes no matter what your favorite genre is.

Sent on 07/14/2015

he was flexible and that's my number one thing i looked for. good quality sound i knew from the reviews but i cared about asking for songs that popped into my head randomly through out the night and he had them all! loved everything about our dj. will refer to others.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Company was great and helped me every step of the way to make my wedding one of a kind and the greatest day of my life. Thank you Raymond and staff.

Sent on 12/14/2015

DJ dance boogie is amazing. Will accommodate everything to make your party happy. Everything from D.J. to photo booth and everything in between. ( character costumes or bounce houses for kids) they do it all!