DJ4U Reviews

53 | Peoria, IL

53 Reviews for DJ4U

They went above and beyond to make our reception special, fun and a night to remember for our guests. They traveled to Canton where our reception was and they were accommodating at our venue. I always recommend them to any friend who is getting married, without a doubt.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Mary · Married on 07/02/2011

We hired DJ4U for our wedding reception on 7/2/11. They did a great job and kept the party going until midnight. In addition to DJ services, they provided us with lighting which we did not fully appreciate until we got to see our pictures. After looking at a few other vendors, they were a great choice!

Sent on 09/27/2011

DJ4U really exceeded our expectations for a DJ service at our wedding. They were extremely flexible, paid attention to the smallest details, and were totally accommodating. My husband and I decided to change our first dance song a couple hours before the event, and our DJ was able to find the new song and just flow with it, something we appreciated greatly. Months after our wedding reception guests would comment about how wonderful the reception was, and I know a large part of it was due to DJ4U and how entertaining and interactive they were, even getting out on the dance floor with our guests to teach them new dances and help everyone have a good time. I would highly recommend this DJ service to anyone wanting to plan an awesome party event!

Sent on 01/12/2015