DJ4U Reviews

48 | Peoria, IL

48 Reviews for DJ4U

Darren · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ4U took care of our ceremony and our reception. They did an amazing job and it made the day so much more enjoyable. I can't express how impressed we were with Ethan's (our Dj) professionalism and his ability to keep our crowd entertained. Without a doubt DJ4U is the best choice for any ceremony and wedding. Thank you Dj4U for making our special day go so smoothly.

Evelyn · Married on 07/21/2018

LD and Brayden were amazing. We received many compliments on the music they played and people we dancing on the dance for the entire time. We will definitely be using DJ4U for future family occasions.

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ4U was wonderful to work with, and did an AMAZING job on our wedding reception! My husband and I were nervous with picking a DJ because we had seen some wedding receptions flop due to a bad DJ. We clearly had nothing to worry about with DJ4U. They were excellent in communicating with us to make sure we had a DJ to perfectly reflect what we were looking for. We used the photo booth as well from DJ4U, and our guests LOVED the different options. I only made it to a few pictures, but only because our DJ was playing too many excellent songs, and I couldn't tear myself away from the dance floor.

Our guests all thought we threw an amazing party, but we couldn't have done it without an even more amazing DJ. We also loved that we were able to keep all of our pictures from the photo booth, provide a gift copy for our friends and family who took the picture, and they even made a complimentary photo album with the pictures.

Sent on 06/25/2018

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks so much for trusting us with your entertainment Rachel! We had a blast at your reception.

Jill · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ4U did a wonderful job of communicating with us before and during the wedding. I loved having the option to choose "must play" and "do not play" songs in the online gallery. They were also able to easily accommodate our last minute requests, including adding ceremony sound and equipment for a live performance by one of our friends to our contract. They did a great job of keeping all ages interested in the dance floor. And the photo booth was awesome too!

Karol · Married on 11/25/2017

They were very professional. We had a great time. The music was awesome

Bethany · Married on 11/25/2017

You will not be disappointed with DJ4U! They made our night so easy and so much fun! I recommend them to all of my friends!

Corrinna · Married on 11/17/2017

DJ4U provided wonderful entertainment at our wedding this weekend! My husband and I had a non-traditional reception in a small venue with less than 100 guests. Our lead DJ, Justin, and his colleague were incredibly accommodating to our unique reception structure. Everything, from the beginning stages of planning with Laura to the final song of the evening, was perfect! We are very thankful to everyone at DJ4U and highly recommend their services!

Cindy · Married on 10/27/2017

We loved the great service we received from DJ4U. Justin, our DJ4U should, did a fantastic job. We received so many comments from our guests, young and old alike. Our guests loved the photo booth, also. We have many special and fun memories from our reception. Thanks to Justin and DJ4U for making things special for our family.

Sent on 11/05/2017

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Cindy! We had a blast at the wedding!

JENNIFER · Married on 09/03/2017

Super professional! Kept my wedding running smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2017

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! We had a great time celebrating with you and Jeremy!

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ4U was amazing! They went above and beyond for us! They answered any and all questions we had almost immediately. Thank you so much for and amazing day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you Courtney! Your wedding was beautiful and we had a blast with your guests!

Adrienne · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Max as our DJ and he did a wonderful job putting all of our music selections together. The whole day went so smooth and the music sounded great for our outdoor ceremony. There was always people on the dance floor the rest of the night! DJ4U was very professional from the very beginning. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Abby · Married on 12/31/2016

They were great!! We did the package with the photo booth so we had two people from DJ4U at our reception. All of the music we requested was played and they did a great job switching it up from slow to fast songs to give the reception a variation of music. I have no complaints about DJ4U and would highly recommend them!

Jayne · Married on 12/03/2016

This was our third wedding and most definitely the best DJ we have had! LD kept everything moving smoothly and kept our guests' attention throughout the night. He was the best! Would highly recommend him!!
    Bride's mother

Sent on 12/09/2016

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks Jayne! We are so glad you and your guests had such an enjoyable night!

Leane · Married on 10/01/2016

I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than DJ4U! From the start they were so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make every detail exactly what I wanted, from choosing the up lighting colors to designing a custom photobooth strip. So most importantly, the DJ... we had Johnny and he was AWESOME! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and people we never expected to see dancing were out there busting move! There was never a dull moment or an awkward transition. His assistant managed the photobooth and my favorite thing about that was that he would print as many strips as there were people in the photo and not just the standard two pictures. That way everyone got a copy! I've never seen another company do that. The other great thing they offer is their planning website where you can enter your timeline and request songs or create a do not play list - which they stick to! Overall, I was extremely happy with their professionalism and knowledge and would highly recommend them for anyone looking to have a flawless wedding reception!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Everything about DJ4U was spot on! They were very professional and up to date on all the new music! The wedding went without a hitch! Everyone loved the music and the photo booth was an awesome touch! I would definitely recommend!!

Johnny · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ4U was the best! Booking was easy, they kept in contact with us and were always available if we had any question, their forms were user friendly and very handy for keeping track of everything going on, and they performed flawlessly at our wedding! They took all the stress out of our wedding as they took care of everything for us. We couldn't be any happier!

Breanna · Married on 07/02/2016

DJ4U is, hands down, the best DJ in the Peoria area. By hiring DJ4U, we could rest assured that we would not have to worry about anything regarding our wedding reception. They quickly return phone calls and emails, and review everything with you the week of the wedding. You have the option to have as much or as little interaction with the DJs as you'd like. My groom and I chose to have more interactive DJs, which was perfect for our guests! The dance floor was absolutely packed the entire night. With a DJ company, you absolutely get what you pay for. You will not regret investing in DJ4U for your wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2016

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Breanna! We had a blast celebrating with you and Joe. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

This DJ service was perfect for our wedding! They were very responsive to emails and questions we had before the big day. We were able to speak directly with our DJ a few days before to go over name pronunciation and details of timing. The website that they have for entering playlists and timelines is super easy to use and the DJs followed our suggestions. The DJs were very friendly and personable. We also used the photo booth service, which was a big hit! They helped to make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/21/2016

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kelly! Congratulations again.

Heath · Married on 04/30/2016

These guys were dope. They made the night a blast for a wide variety of people at our wedding, and we had everyone there from more traditional family members to wild college friends. They also were totally on top of handling our ceremony and brought their photo booth, which I liked because it's open and you can fit way more people in a picture than an enclosed booth.

Jamie · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ4U did an amazing job at our wedding this past April. They were professional, knowledgable, and so easy to work with. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception DJ4U kept things going on time and so smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything. We had both their DJ and photo booth services. Both were a huge hit with our guests. I would definitely recommend!!

Stacey · Married on 04/09/2016

The music was great and Nathan had our guests dancing on the dance floor all night long. The photo booth was a great bonus and we received compliments from many of our guests on how much it added to our event. We are so happy with the way everything went and it made for a memorable wedding reception.

Sent on 04/19/2016

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stacy! We had a great time at your wedding!

Beth · Married on 10/24/2015

Thanks, DJ4U, for making my wedding reception a success!! DJ4U was very flexible and catered to exactly what I wanted. The online form was extremely detailed and helpful in planning the evening. During the reception, I really appreciated how attentive Nathan was to the flow and timing of the evening, in particular checking in with the bride and groom before proceeding with the next item in our schedule. Also the volume of music was really great - not to loud to blast out other guests who were visiting, but loud enough to keep the dance floor engaged! I would definitely recommend DJ4U!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/12/2015

We had Hunter and Tim for our wedding ceremony and reception. These two did a phenomenal job. They kept everyone dancing all night long and held true to all requests of the bride & groom. We cannot thank them enough!

In addition, my husband and I have attended several weddings where other DJ4U employees provided the entertainment and their work was excellent as well.

Trust me, go with DJ4U for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!

Jill · Married on 05/30/2015

Very easy to work with. Loved the online planning tool they offered.