DJ4U Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Justin
    Justin L. Married on 09/18/2021

The BEST DJ Company

There is no other choice when it comes to a wedding DJ... DJ4U is by far the greatest company I've ever worked with. Their website is SO easy that it makes it SO much fun to pick the songs you want! I went into my wedding without a worry in the world because I knew DJ4U has the experience to make my wedding the most special day. They are so professional, kind, fun to work with. Ethan and Andrew are 2 of the coolest guys I have ever met and made the night so much fun! Thank you DJ4U for being the best DJ company in the world! If you are looking for a wedding DJ and happen to stumble across this review. PLEASE. Go with DJ4U, you WILL NOT regret it.
    Matt S. Married on 09/18/2021

Professional and Thorough!

DJ4U was professional and helpful through the entire process. Josh was our DJ and he was very thorough from beginning to end to make sure the night went exactly how we wanted it to go!
    Steven H. Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding Professionals

Laura and Jason were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process with scheduling and making sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. Jason and his partner Josh, who ran our photo booth, did an incredible job! The option for the photo booth was awesome. It was such a hit at our reception! Jason was a great host for our evening and kept everything running smoothly. Highly recommend DJ4U for any event!

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had a blast with you and Russtin! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and your family in the future. Congrats again!
    David G. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding Reception

We had a great experience working with DJ4U. They were responsive through the whole process and flexible even through the day of our reception. Definitely would recommend.
    Jordan N. Married on 07/03/2021

Highly recommend!!

We had the absolute best experience with DJ4U! Josh was so accommodating and kept everything very professional. We received so many compliments on the playlist.. our dance floor was packed until the very last song. He even offered to get my husband and I drinks at one point. Highly recommend!

DJ4U's reply:

It was a pleasure to DJ for you and Trev. We had an absolute blast! Congrats again on your marriage.
    Leann P. Married on 06/26/2021

Review of DJ4U

John (DJ) & Josh (Photo booth) were awesome! And Laura (Director of Operations) was a huge help in getting our event set up. She answered emails promptly. Phone calls were easy to set up with her. All involved paid great attention to detail. I loved that you filled out a timeline with John, & that’s what he followed. It made my daughter’s wedding reception flow perfectly! Our guests also loved the photo booth. Josh printed out a lot of photos! They have cute & funny props to use. And the bride & groom get a book with a copy of every photo taken, which is a wonderful keepsake. I would hire this company again in a heartbeat! Thank you DJ4U!
    Victoria S. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly Recommend

We had the BEST experience with DJ4U. Music was one of my top priorities when planning our day and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Mike & Erika were great on the day, played all the right songs at all the right times. Laura made the planning process SO easy. I can't say enough good things about DJ4U. They're the best in the business.
    Meghan B. Married on 05/08/2020

Best DJ service in Central IL

This company is PERFECT. Communication was amazing, along with flexibility and time management! They were accommodating to all the changes during Covid and LD made our wedding so much fun. After everything that we went through to plan the wedding, it’s amazing to have such great vendors to help us make memories. We had so many last minute changes and they were right there ready to help. Also, GET THE PHOTO BOOTH. It was almost as fun as dancing and looking at the pictures afterwards was so much fun.
  • Kimyata
    Kimyata T. Married on 10/26/2019

Great services I love the way they was on time

Great will recommend to others.
  • Kerri
    Kerri Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience!

I heard about DJ4U from nearly every venue I considered for our wedding--always heard wonderful reviews. Their price wasn't the cheapest, but it also wasn't the highest. They did a fantastic job communicating with me up through the date of the wedding--I didn't have to reach out to them the month of the wedding, they reached out to me to remind me of details. The DJ did a wonderful job organizing the playlist we gave him to keep people dancing throughout the evening. I had SO much fun. They also had light displays that really set the dance floor apart when the dance floor opened. Amazing service--would highly recommend!
    Bridget Married on 04/27/2019

Best DJ's in Peoria-area!

Max from DJ4U made our reception so fun! He worked with us to create a playlist to create our ideal wedding reception! He was so responsive throughout the process and very professional! He helped make our night everything we hoped for.
    Brian D. Married on 12/29/2018

Absolute Perfection!

I cannot speak highly enough on DJ4U! They are absolutely incredible! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that DJ4U will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them! Absolutely incredible company and I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed with them at all!
    Darren Married on 08/18/2018
    DJ4U took care of our ceremony and our reception. They did an amazing job and it made the day so much more enjoyable. I can't express how impressed we were with Ethan's (our Dj) professionalism and his ability to keep our crowd entertained. Without a doubt DJ4U is the best choice for any ceremony and wedding. Thank you Dj4U for making our special day go so smoothly.
    Evelyn Married on 07/21/2018
    LD and Brayden were amazing. We received many compliments on the music they played and people we dancing on the dance for the entire time. We will definitely be using DJ4U for future family occasions.
    Rachel Married on 06/23/2018
    DJ4U was wonderful to work with, and did an AMAZING job on our wedding reception! My husband and I were nervous with picking a DJ because we had seen some wedding receptions flop due to a bad DJ. We clearly had nothing to worry about with DJ4U. They were excellent in communicating with us to make sure we had a DJ to perfectly reflect what we were looking for. We used the photo booth as well from DJ4U, and our guests LOVED the different options. I only made it to a few pictures, but only because our DJ was playing too many excellent songs, and I couldn't tear myself away from the dance floor.

Our guests all thought we threw an amazing party, but we couldn't have done it without an even more amazing DJ. We also loved that we were able to keep all of our pictures from the photo booth, provide a gift copy for our friends and family who took the picture, and they even made a complimentary photo album with the pictures.

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks so much for trusting us with your entertainment Rachel! We had a blast at your reception.
    Jill Married on 12/02/2017
    DJ4U did a wonderful job of communicating with us before and during the wedding. I loved having the option to choose "must play" and "do not play" songs in the online gallery. They were also able to easily accommodate our last minute requests, including adding ceremony sound and equipment for a live performance by one of our friends to our contract. They did a great job of keeping all ages interested in the dance floor. And the photo booth was awesome too!
    Karol Married on 11/25/2017
    They were very professional. We had a great time. The music was awesome
    Bethany Married on 11/25/2017
    You will not be disappointed with DJ4U! They made our night so easy and so much fun! I recommend them to all of my friends!
    Corrinna Married on 11/17/2017
    DJ4U provided wonderful entertainment at our wedding this weekend! My husband and I had a non-traditional reception in a small venue with less than 100 guests. Our lead DJ, Justin, and his colleague were incredibly accommodating to our unique reception structure. Everything, from the beginning stages of planning with Laura to the final song of the evening, was perfect! We are very thankful to everyone at DJ4U and highly recommend their services!
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing and accommodating!!

DJ4U went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding! Our catering left everything unopened and completely packaged and when it came time for dinner, the DJ4U team immediately jumped in and helped serve and get EVERYTHING ready! They were so accommodating and made sure that we needed absolutely nothing during our reception! I cannot recommend them enough!
    Cindy Married on 10/27/2017
    We loved the great service we received from DJ4U. Justin, our DJ4U should, did a fantastic job. We received so many comments from our guests, young and old alike. Our guests loved the photo booth, also. We have many special and fun memories from our reception. Thanks to Justin and DJ4U for making things special for our family.

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Cindy! We had a blast at the wedding!
  • Wthant
    Waimon Married on 09/30/2017
    SERIOUSLY THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK WITH FOR A WEDDING! The DJ and photobooth team at our wedding was amazing and our guests loved them! Thanks for making our day special!
    Courtney Married on 09/03/2017
    DJ4U was amazing! They went above and beyond for us! They answered any and all questions we had almost immediately. Thank you so much for and amazing day!

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you Courtney! Your wedding was beautiful and we had a blast with your guests!
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
    Super professional! Kept my wedding running smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! Would 100% recommend!

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! We had a great time celebrating with you and Jeremy!
    Adrienne Married on 06/17/2017
    We had Max as our DJ and he did a wonderful job putting all of our music selections together. The whole day went so smooth and the music sounded great for our outdoor ceremony. There was always people on the dance floor the rest of the night! DJ4U was very professional from the very beginning. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!