DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 6
DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 7

Chasity 路 Married on 10/29/2018

The Byars Wedding

Booked Dj 1Luv for our wedding and I鈥檓 glad we did. He was Very professional and easy to work with. If you want a dj who will get the party started he is right guy.

Paula 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome!!!

DJ1Luv was live, entertaining, humorous and kept the party going!!! We will definitely use his services again!!!

• Michele

Michele James Proby 路 Married on 10/19/2018

The best hands dien

Absolutely the BEST!! Words can not describe the man. He kept the party TOP NOTCH. My guests are stilling speaking about this event and wants to know if this DJ travels 馃槏馃槏馃槏

Anjelica Hopkins 路 Married on 10/13/2018

DJ 1LUV is amazing you will

I booked DJ 1LUV for my wedding 10/13/18 solely on reviews alone. After interviewing other DJ鈥檚 I just felt like he was the better fit for what we were looking for. Every review he had was 5 star and everyone spoke very highly of him. After talking to him on the phone he was so professional and everything just seemed meant to be. We booked without hesitation! He checked on us leading up to the wedding and even made our ceremony CD at the last minute for us. He was prompt and had all of his own equipment. He kept the party going all night we literally closed the reception venue down. Everyone is still talking about that night he was amazing. Book him you will not be disappointed.

Erica 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Dj 1luv is great

I love how you kept our wedding non stop entertaing. They loved how you had the music flowing and everyone was asking how I found you. We all loved how you came out and danced with us.

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 8
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 9
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 10
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 11

Antuan 路 Married on 09/15/2018

DJ 1 Luv was fantastic. Very flexible and fun. He was on time for rehearsal on time the day of our wedding. Very professional. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family. One of the best DJs the city has to offer. Kept it rocking all night long and even got ou there and danced for a bit. Much love. The Paynes!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Mr. & Mrs. Payne! You guys literally made me feel like family from beginning to end!
  • L Dannielle

LaKeshia 路 Married on 09/08/2018

DJ1LUV was awesome to work with from start to finish! He was proactive by letting us know what he needed from us via a template he had already prepared, and he was also able to provide a lot of tips on the recommended flow of the reception based on his many experiences DJing weddings, making himself accessible for questions that I had whenever they came up. During the wedding ceremony, he made sure we had everything we needed and cued the songs up with perfect timing. He was an awesome and fun MC at the reception, and the music choices were on point! It was an amazing, unforgettable party, and everyone kept telling us how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music and atmosphere. Oh, and in case you are like my now husband who doesn鈥檛 like a DJ who talks over tracks relentlessly, DJ1LUV is the DJ for you! He did just enough to keep the party live and hype, but allowed his musical selections to do the talking for him and the party. He is great, and I recommend him to anyone!

• W

Whitney 路 Married on 08/17/2018

DJ1luv, kept the party going with the music I requested! We danced the night away! I would refer him for all events needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/11/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! You guys made feel just like family! Here's to a couple of forevers!

Aumonre 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Great guy brought great energy and was very on point with everything and very entertaining

Tanya 路 Married on 07/20/2018

Dj1luv was absolutely amazing! We had him as the dj during our family reunion banquet! He was professional, interactive, and most importantly, FUN! He was very patient with my family and they all loved him! Would definitely recommend for your event!

• LaQuita

LaQuita 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Look no further! He is the man with a plan. He keeps the crowd engaged with pure entertainment from the start until the end. The DJ has a great selection of music for young and older group. He dresses for the occasion. You will not be disappointed with his services.

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 12

Ty 路 Married on 06/22/2018

DJ 1Luv is incredible, to say the least! My wife and I had been to several events in which he was the DJ, and each time we left saying, "The DJ was on point!" When it was time for us to hire a DJ for our wedding, the choice was practically made for us! 1Luv was very professional, personable, and in constant communication with us. it was easy for us to put our playlist together, he even thought enough about us to ask what the colors of the wedding were so he could be in line with them. He was prompt in setting up on our wedding day and made announcements for us before the ceremony, and had the reception grooving like the party it should be!! I would not hesitate to have 1luv DJ at another event for us!

Sent on 07/16/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

WOW! Thanks so much Mr & Mrs. Boyland for this amazing detailed review! You guys are a great couple & here's to a couple of forevers from DJ1LUV Entertainment

Andreana 路 Married on 06/16/2018

DJ 1 Luv is by far one of the best DJ鈥檚 in the MidSouth. He pays close attention to making your special event memorable.

Lauren 路 Married on 06/02/2018

DjOneLuv was everything we could have asked for and more! He was always very quick to respond, professional, and had a great attitude! He made sure our ceremony and reception went absolutely perfect. He had people dancing until it was time to leave (and even joined in on the dance floor himself)! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He鈥檚 an all around great guy and awesome DJ! Thanks so much for making our wedding perfect!!- Lauren and Jon-Michael Davis

Sent on 06/10/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much the review & you guys made me fill like I was apart of the family!

Leslie 路 Married on 05/12/2018

DJ1Luv is THE MAN!! Not only did he play the wide variety of songs I was hoping for so that all the wide variety of guests had something they could appreciate and dance to, he created custom song mash-ups for me and QUICKLY. My hubby and I wanted to have a custom intro song made for us before we walked in, and he created exactly what we wanted! We had a family dance as well that required bits and pieces from a variety of songs, and he made them flow together seamlessly!! He loves to get involved with the crowd, so if you don't spot him up front, it may be because he's dancing right along beside you! He will NOT let the dance floor stay empty! He'll make sure of it. No one wanted to leave our dance floor/reception even on the last song! He is the BEST, and SO affordable!! - a DJ gem in my eyes, seriously! You will not be let down with Levelle! He's there to make sure you have the greatest night! Oh and he always shows up looking dapper in his suit!

Sent on 05/21/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

THE GABBS ARE HERE!!! Thanks so much for the review & it was a honor to be able to do brothers weddings & they both have amazing wives!

Audrey 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Hire DJ1LUV and you will not regret it! He is super responsive, professional, and goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. We had the BEST time with him and our guests raved about him. If you鈥檙e looking for a wedding DJ, you cannot go wrong by hiring him!

Sent on 04/29/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing my services! It was a honor to be apart of this amazing union!!!

Jamesha 路 Married on 03/31/2018

DJ1LUV really exceeded my husband and I expectations for our ceremony and reception on
    March 31, 2018. We loved how he interact with our guests. His music had babies to elderly on the dance floor all night long. His music brought everyone together. We couldn't tell who family was who's. It was truly a celebration. Please book him you will not be sorry
    P.S.This will not be our last time using his services

Sent on 04/20/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much to the crunkest bride of 2018! The Boyds ROCK! Can't wait to another Boyd Event

Rochelle 路 Married on 03/10/2018

When I say the best, I literally mean the BEST! from the time I spoke with this gentleman up til my special wedding day he was great! I have never met such a loving professional and caring dj in my life! and I know quite a few! very prompt did my wedding and reception! know how to feel his crowd and even will join in lol he is the best I could go on and on but Im still honeymooning! I give him 5 thumbs up!

Jennifer 路 Married on 12/22/2017

DJ1Luv is the BEST DJ in Memphis, as a matter of fact the country! He truly enjoys what he does and it shows. We hired him for our wedding (12/22/17) after attending a wedding where he was the DJ! He is professional, fun, timely, and appropriate! He knows when to play what for a great event! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better DJ! If you are in search of a DJ for your special event, search no more DJ1LUV has an extensive play list and he will even wear your Wedding colors!

Sent on 01/12/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review here on Weddingwire! I truly enjoyed sharing this special milestone in y'all lives! I enjoyed working with you all from beginning to your wedding day. The Pollards will do some amazing things together in life because of the love y'all share with each other!

LaMarcus 路 Married on 12/10/2017

Great Service!!! He鈥檚 very professional and knows what he is doing!!! He keeps the party going and has every type of music!! I recommend him for any type of party you will have!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much the review & being my personal assistant(LOL) Everything was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end! You & Raven are some very nice people & wish y'all a Couple of forevers!!! #BratchersForever

brandie 路 Married on 12/07/2017

Our experience with DJ1Luv was nothing short of awesome!!! From our first phone conversation to the day of the ceremony he was nothing but professional and fun!!! He helped us find our photographer/ videographer and even basically coordinated our ceremony!!! He even coordinated his attire to match our wedding colors and his DJ set up was not your typical table and equipment. He really made sure everything was nicely decoratored to accent our beautiful venue. Any type of music you can think of he can play!!! He truly became a friend to us and made our day very special and so much fun (we partied till the time was up)!!! I would recommend to everyone and will use him whenever I need DJ services from now on!!!!

Kirbi 路 Married on 12/02/2017

DJ 1Luv is amazing! He is very down to earth and a great DJ. His clients definitely come first to him and he aims to please. He's very responsive and is willing to work with you to make your event special. Our wedding was amazing and he made it unforgettable. Outside of the wedding playlist, we didn't have any special requests but it was like he knew what we wanted to hear and when we wanted to hear. Highly recommend him for special events!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 13

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Mr & Mrs. Cross! You guys very fun to work with & wish you guy happily ever after!!!

Andrea 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely amazing I enjoyed my wedding day. I am still getting great compliments about my DJ. Book him you will most definitely be glad you did.

Sent on 11/25/2017

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment & thanks for the review!!!

Andrea 路 Married on 10/22/2017

DJ1luv is simply amazing! He was very professional and well organized. He kept the party going on my wedding day and I would recommend him to any blushing bride that is wanting a memorable night!

Morganne 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Great service and all family and all family and friends enjoyed him as well