DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 3
DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 4
DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 5

Cjh · Getting married on 06/08/2021

The best memphis wedding dj!

DJ1LUV is ABSOLUTELY the best DJ in town. After attending my friend's wedding, I really wanted DJ1LUV for my wedding. When he said, "Yes!" I was ecstatic. He really knows how to tailor the entertainment to the crowd. He even had a few surprise and delights throughout the evening including a mashup for the Father and Bride dance. I keep looking back at the video because it was AMAZING. He was very professional and personal from the very beginning. As an out of town bride, it was very reassuring to have vendors who stayed on top of things when I know they have plenty of weddings and other events going on. Because of DJ1LUV, I had FOMO at my own wedding, LOL! After the exit, he played a song that had all the guests rushing back into the building after our send-off. The videos of everyone dancing and laughing were amazing and I was said that we didn't just circle the block and come back to join them. There were times when he also came down and danced and interacted with the guests, which they loved. He dressed in the colors for the wedding. I cannot write enough about how AMAZING DJ1LUV is and I will recommend him to everyone!! The best hands down!

Sent on 01/03/2020

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Wow! Simply amazing detailed review & it gives me the drive for 2020 weddings even more! Happy New Year & thanks so much for the review!!!

Megan Minyard · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

very personable and a lot of fun. So glad my planner led me to him! He even came out and danced!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jessica Wakefield · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Experience

I loved absolutely everything about DJ 1Luv he keep the crowd hyped and his energy was great I will most definitely be calling him anytime I need a DJ

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kiesling · Married on 08/30/2019

Best of the best

I seriously can’t say enough about DJ 1Luv! He made our wedding just perfect! Between his DJ skills, his amazing and fun personality and his beautiful set up, I couldn’t have asked for more! I was so excited my photographer got pictures of him out on the dance floor with us! My wife is a DJ so my expectations are higher than most, and DJ 1Luv met them all! Thanks for everything!! You’re the best!!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 6
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 7
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 8
    Sent on 12/04/2019
  • monica

monica · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding

OMG!!! DJ1LOVE Exceeded all expectations on our wedding day. He had the the crowd jumping and we danced none stopped. The entertainer was stellar!!!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 9
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely outstanding!!

DJ 1 LUV was freaking awesome! Made our wedding a night to remember. Thank you Levelle!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Toccara

Toccara · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

Thank you DJ 1Luv for keeping the party rocking at our reception! You did an amazing job during both the ceremony and reception! Thank you for interacting with us and we look forward to booking you again for parties! Job well done!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 10
    Sent on 07/06/2019

Super Amazing!!! No regrets

DJ 1 luv is the guy. If you are looking for a reasonable, professional, well dressed, great music, great dancer, to get your party started from the beginning to the end, well He’s the MAN!!! DJ 1 Luv, best DJ in the Mid-South!!!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 11

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 16
  • Aaren

Aaren Jenkins · Married on 06/01/2019

#Dreaminofjenkins

We really enjoyed DJ1LUV he is very entertaining and keeps the crowd moving. What we really love about 1LUV is the way he caters to the crowd and play a variety of all music and oh not to forget his matching attire that ties in with your colors. DJ1LUV gets on the dance floor with you and have a ball. He is truly like family and we recommend him 100%. I can't wait to celebrate with him again in November. If you are looking fo a DJ for your next celebration look him up he books fast. The best in the midsouth area!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 17
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Shelby Stockstill · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ for wedding

Wonderful with announcements and everything else!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Niema · Married on 05/24/2019

The Johnson's Wedding

D.J 1luv is the only DJ that I know will entertain and join in rock the crowd! Please by all means if you want a inexpensive and great D.J book him for all your party needs! THANKS LAVELLE

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Blakley · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Reception

This was the best DJ ever..........I will definitely be booking him again and again. I have no complaints.

Sent on 04/24/2019

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Blakley! You all made it easy to do what I had to do & that's have a good time with the Blakley's! Again Thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day! Here's to a couple of forevers!!!

Sade’ Hooper · Married on 03/30/2019

One of a Kind

Dj 1Luv was very professional and flexible! The Dj had the entire audience on the dance floor! I would recommend Dj1luv for any special event!

Sent on 03/31/2019

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Sade! You all made it easy to do what I had to do & that's turn up with the Hoopers! Again Thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day! Here's to a couple of forevers!!!

Chasity · Married on 10/29/2018

The Byars Wedding

Booked Dj 1Luv for our wedding and I’m glad we did. He was Very professional and easy to work with. If you want a dj who will get the party started he is right guy.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Paula · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome!!!

DJ1Luv was live, entertaining, humorous and kept the party going!!! We will definitely use his services again!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Michele

Michele James Proby · Married on 10/19/2018

The best hands dien

Absolutely the BEST!! Words can not describe the man. He kept the party TOP NOTCH. My guests are stilling speaking about this event and wants to know if this DJ travels 😍😍😍

Sent on 10/27/2018

Anjelica Hopkins · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ 1LUV is amazing you will

I booked DJ 1LUV for my wedding 10/13/18 solely on reviews alone. After interviewing other DJ’s I just felt like he was the better fit for what we were looking for. Every review he had was 5 star and everyone spoke very highly of him. After talking to him on the phone he was so professional and everything just seemed meant to be. We booked without hesitation! He checked on us leading up to the wedding and even made our ceremony CD at the last minute for us. He was prompt and had all of his own equipment. He kept the party going all night we literally closed the reception venue down. Everyone is still talking about that night he was amazing. Book him you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Erica · Married on 10/07/2018

Dj 1luv is great

I love how you kept our wedding non stop entertaing. They loved how you had the music flowing and everyone was asking how I found you. We all loved how you came out and danced with us.

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 18
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 19
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 20
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 21
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Antuan · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ 1 Luv was fantastic. Very flexible and fun. He was on time for rehearsal on time the day of our wedding. Very professional. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family. One of the best DJs the city has to offer. Kept it rocking all night long and even got ou there and danced for a bit. Much love. The Paynes!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Mr. & Mrs. Payne! You guys literally made me feel like family from beginning to end!
  • L Dannielle

LaKeshia · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ1LUV was awesome to work with from start to finish! He was proactive by letting us know what he needed from us via a template he had already prepared, and he was also able to provide a lot of tips on the recommended flow of the reception based on his many experiences DJing weddings, making himself accessible for questions that I had whenever they came up. During the wedding ceremony, he made sure we had everything we needed and cued the songs up with perfect timing. He was an awesome and fun MC at the reception, and the music choices were on point! It was an amazing, unforgettable party, and everyone kept telling us how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music and atmosphere. Oh, and in case you are like my now husband who doesn’t like a DJ who talks over tracks relentlessly, DJ1LUV is the DJ for you! He did just enough to keep the party live and hype, but allowed his musical selections to do the talking for him and the party. He is great, and I recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ1luv, kept the party going with the music I requested! We danced the night away! I would refer him for all events needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/11/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! You guys made feel just like family! Here's to a couple of forevers!

Aumonre · Married on 08/11/2018

Great guy brought great energy and was very on point with everything and very entertaining

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tanya · Married on 07/20/2018

Dj1luv was absolutely amazing! We had him as the dj during our family reunion banquet! He was professional, interactive, and most importantly, FUN! He was very patient with my family and they all loved him! Would definitely recommend for your event!

Sent on 08/05/2018