DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

121 | Cordova, TN

121 Reviews for DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT

Alesha G. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

Absolutely mind-blowing!

WE HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER. MY GUESTS WERE BRAGGING ABOUT OUR DJ ALL NIGHT. HE WAS ENGAGED WITH THE PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO MOVE THE CROWD! HE IS THE BEST DJ IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IN OUR BOOK!!!! AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, PROFESSIONAL, COMICAL, FUN AND A MUSICAL GENUIS!!!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Cjh · Getting married on 06/08/2021

The best memphis wedding dj!

DJ1LUV is ABSOLUTELY the best DJ in town. After attending my friend's wedding, I really wanted DJ1LUV for my wedding. When he said, "Yes!" I was ecstatic. He really knows how to tailor the entertainment to the crowd. He even had a few surprise and delights throughout the evening including a mashup for the Father and Bride dance. I keep looking back at the video because it was AMAZING. He was very professional and personal from the very beginning. As an out of town bride, it was very reassuring to have vendors who stayed on top of things when I know they have plenty of weddings and other events going on. Because of DJ1LUV, I had FOMO at my own wedding, LOL! After the exit, he played a song that had all the guests rushing back into the building after our send-off. The videos of everyone dancing and laughing were amazing and I was said that we didn't just circle the block and come back to join them. There were times when he also came down and danced and interacted with the guests, which they loved. He dressed in the colors for the wedding. I cannot write enough about how AMAZING DJ1LUV is and I will recommend him to everyone!! The best hands down!

Sent on 01/03/2020

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Wow! Simply amazing detailed review & it gives me the drive for 2020 weddings even more! Happy New Year & thanks so much for the review!!!
  • Vorea

Vorea W. · Married on 03/20/2021

Best dj ever

DJ 1 Luv HAD THE DANCE FLOOR ROCKING!!!!!! We had to postpone our big celebration due to Covid, but still got married; so this was our wedding/renewal/anniversary party. He played Tony! Toni! Toné! - Anniversary after our first dance, and it was the PERFECT song. It got the party started! I have never partied so hard in my life! Every time I wanted to sit down I couldn’t. The music was the BOMB. My guests are still talking about how they had such a good time. The music was the bomb! He even got out there and partied with us like it was a family reunion and you were our cousin!! It was the right balance of songs. From the soul train line, line dances, ratchet set, slow R&B, to the shouting music at the end, it was AMAZING! Even before my big day, he was very professional and easy to work with. He responded quickly whenever I reached out to him and even recommended songs for the ceremony that was did use. I'm ready to dance all over again. DJ 1Luv on the 1's and 2's.

*P.S. The added touch of decor on my tables came from his QR code to request songs. He also brought party lights and a “Mr. & Mrs.” sign. We loved it!

Sent on 04/12/2021

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

WOW! Thanks so much! You as becoming a wife went through a lot & you all deserved everything & MORE! Cheers to a couple of forever's to The Wilson's!!!!!

Alesha G. · Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing and Fun

My experience was amazing. Dj1luv is awesome! He is extremely professional, comical and knows how to move the crowd!! My guests are still in awe and bragging about his service! I am very well-pleased and so is my husband! This Dj has to be THE BEST in the world!!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Brooke · Married on 02/27/2021

Dj1luv killed it!!

Dj1luv was amazing! We had to postpone our celebration and he was super nice and flexible about switching to the new date! We all danced our hearts out and had a wonderful time! Dj1luv even got out on the dance floor with all of us, and basically had a dance off with our 10 yr old nephew! It was awesome!

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Seymon

Seymon T. · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing DJ experience

Dj1Luv was amazing for my wedding day
    He is professional and patient. He made my wedding reception and ceremony one to remember. My wife and I are a same-sex couple and Dj1luv was awesome for our wedding reception, the music was great and our guests enjoyed it. Thank you so much for making our day special!!

He is a must have for any event but definitely weddings!!

Sent on 03/20/2021

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for this great review & again thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for yall SPECIAL DAY!!!!!
  • Reena

Reena · Married on 02/06/2021

A rockstar!

Sadly, we weren’t able to use DJ1Luv because he fell ill three days before our wedding. However, he still deserves 5 stars. He was so easy and friendly to work with throughout the planning process. He gave us no problems when we had to postpone our date. When he realized he couldn’t work our wedding he quickly found a replacement and updated the new DJ on our playlist all while being ill! We had zero stress during this change up. We highly recommend DJ1Luv.

Sent on 02/08/2021

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for this review! This absolutely means the WORLD to me! This was a very challenging opportunity & I was doing everything in my power to be able to service yall wedding but I couldn't! Thanks to Kathleen for Pineapple Processions & Shane for Perfection DJs for helping me pull yall special day off!
  • Malorie

Malorie T. · Married on 11/28/2020

The g.o.a.t.

DJ Lavelle is the best DJ ever! We were so lost with song selections, and he guided us through every step of the ceremony and reception with song suggestions. He definitely knows how to get and keep the party started!!! I would hire him again and again! He was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Joseph S. · Married on 10/31/2020

DJ 1LUV Entertainment

This DJ is amazing and I would highly recommend him to others in need. Reasonable pricing and communicative with whatever the event is. For my wife and I ready, he made sure we were good and satisfied and kept checking in to make sure everything was still in place and nothing change. He was always on point with everything and didn’t miss a beat .

Sent on 11/09/2020

Caris B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Bennett Wedding 10/3/20

DJ1LUV was awesome hands down!!! We didn’t have to think about anything just enjoy all the wonderful vibes. He knows his stuff and keeps the music going and feels the room and everything was Great!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Alexis R. · Married on 09/05/2020

Ross wedding

Dj1Luv was wonderful!!! He has great music selections and ideas for these crazy COVID times. He got out on the dance floor with us and was above and beyond what we expected
    We truly had an experience with him!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Marquet R. · Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Non stop fun , every song played was a hit and never dulled the mood. 10 out of 10, I wouldn’t book anybody else.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Mariah R. · Married on 06/19/2020

Highly Recommend

Excellent DJ, will definitely book again.

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Erin

Erin B. · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Wedding DJ!!

DJ 1Luv was perfect! His attentiveness to what the wedding guests wanted to hear was great. Even when the crowd became '"boring" he was able to hype them back up. He was able to get different generations up and moving. I would recommend his services to anyone! Excellent!!!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Mike M. · Married on 01/18/2020

The dj you want

We absolutely LOVED DJ 1LUV!! He is more than just a music player! He is entertainment within itself! Having him a part of our day was definitely a move that counted! My wife and I were incredibly Satisfied !!

Sent on 04/01/2020

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for yall special day! Thanks for the AWESOME review! I'm so happy for yall & love yall!

Megan M. · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

very personable and a lot of fun. So glad my planner led me to him! He even came out and danced!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jessica W. · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Experience

I loved absolutely everything about DJ 1Luv he keep the crowd hyped and his energy was great I will most definitely be calling him anytime I need a DJ

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 08/30/2019

Best of the best

I seriously can’t say enough about DJ 1Luv! He made our wedding just perfect! Between his DJ skills, his amazing and fun personality and his beautiful set up, I couldn’t have asked for more! I was so excited my photographer got pictures of him out on the dance floor with us! My wife is a DJ so my expectations are higher than most, and DJ 1Luv met them all! Thanks for everything!! You’re the best!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • monica

Monica · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding

OMG!!! DJ1LOVE Exceeded all expectations on our wedding day. He had the the crowd jumping and we danced none stopped. The entertainer was stellar!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely outstanding!!

DJ 1 LUV was freaking awesome! Made our wedding a night to remember. Thank you Levelle!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Toccara

Toccara · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

Thank you DJ 1Luv for keeping the party rocking at our reception! You did an amazing job during both the ceremony and reception! Thank you for interacting with us and we look forward to booking you again for parties! Job well done!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Super Amazing!!! No regrets

DJ 1 luv is the guy. If you are looking for a reasonable, professional, well dressed, great music, great dancer, to get your party started from the beginning to the end, well He’s the MAN!!! DJ 1 Luv, best DJ in the Mid-South!!!

• Aaren

Aaren J. · Married on 06/01/2019

#Dreaminofjenkins

We really enjoyed DJ1LUV he is very entertaining and keeps the crowd moving. What we really love about 1LUV is the way he caters to the crowd and play a variety of all music and oh not to forget his matching attire that ties in with your colors. DJ1LUV gets on the dance floor with you and have a ball. He is truly like family and we recommend him 100%. I can't wait to celebrate with him again in November. If you are looking fo a DJ for your next celebration look him up he books fast. The best in the midsouth area!

Sent on 08/22/2019