DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

115 | Memphis, TN

115 Reviews for DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT

Cjh · Getting married on 06/08/2021

The best memphis wedding dj!

DJ1LUV is ABSOLUTELY the best DJ in town. After attending my friend's wedding, I really wanted DJ1LUV for my wedding. When he said, "Yes!" I was ecstatic. He really knows how to tailor the entertainment to the crowd. He even had a few surprise and delights throughout the evening including a mashup for the Father and Bride dance. I keep looking back at the video because it was AMAZING. He was very professional and personal from the very beginning. As an out of town bride, it was very reassuring to have vendors who stayed on top of things when I know they have plenty of weddings and other events going on. Because of DJ1LUV, I had FOMO at my own wedding, LOL! After the exit, he played a song that had all the guests rushing back into the building after our send-off. The videos of everyone dancing and laughing were amazing and I was said that we didn't just circle the block and come back to join them. There were times when he also came down and danced and interacted with the guests, which they loved. He dressed in the colors for the wedding. I cannot write enough about how AMAZING DJ1LUV is and I will recommend him to everyone!! The best hands down!

Sent on 01/03/2020

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Wow! Simply amazing detailed review & it gives me the drive for 2020 weddings even more! Happy New Year & thanks so much for the review!!!
  • Malorie

Malorie Tuggers · Married on 11/28/2020

The g.o.a.t.

DJ Lavelle is the best DJ ever! We were so lost with song selections, and he guided us through every step of the ceremony and reception with song suggestions. He definitely knows how to get and keep the party started!!! I would hire him again and again! He was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Joseph Smith · Married on 10/31/2020

DJ 1LUV Entertainment

This DJ is amazing and I would highly recommend him to others in need. Reasonable pricing and communicative with whatever the event is. For my wife and I ready, he made sure we were good and satisfied and kept checking in to make sure everything was still in place and nothing change. He was always on point with everything and didn’t miss a beat .

Sent on 11/09/2020

Caris Bennett · Married on 10/03/2020

Bennett Wedding 10/3/20

DJ1LUV was awesome hands down!!! We didn’t have to think about anything just enjoy all the wonderful vibes. He knows his stuff and keeps the music going and feels the room and everything was Great!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Alexis Ross · Married on 09/05/2020

Ross wedding

Dj1Luv was wonderful!!! He has great music selections and ideas for these crazy COVID times. He got out on the dance floor with us and was above and beyond what we expected
    We truly had an experience with him!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Marquet Rooks · Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Non stop fun , every song played was a hit and never dulled the mood. 10 out of 10, I wouldn’t book anybody else.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Mariah Rooks · Married on 06/19/2020

Highly Recommend

Excellent DJ, will definitely book again.

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Erin

Erin N. Beasley · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Wedding DJ!!

DJ 1Luv was perfect! His attentiveness to what the wedding guests wanted to hear was great. Even when the crowd became '"boring" he was able to hype them back up. He was able to get different generations up and moving. I would recommend his services to anyone! Excellent!!!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Mike Mosby · Married on 01/18/2020

The dj you want

We absolutely LOVED DJ 1LUV!! He is more than just a music player! He is entertainment within itself! Having him a part of our day was definitely a move that counted! My wife and I were incredibly Satisfied !!

Sent on 04/01/2020

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for yall special day! Thanks for the AWESOME review! I'm so happy for yall & love yall!

Megan Minyard · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

very personable and a lot of fun. So glad my planner led me to him! He even came out and danced!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jessica Wakefield · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Experience

I loved absolutely everything about DJ 1Luv he keep the crowd hyped and his energy was great I will most definitely be calling him anytime I need a DJ

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kiesling · Married on 08/30/2019

Best of the best

I seriously can’t say enough about DJ 1Luv! He made our wedding just perfect! Between his DJ skills, his amazing and fun personality and his beautiful set up, I couldn’t have asked for more! I was so excited my photographer got pictures of him out on the dance floor with us! My wife is a DJ so my expectations are higher than most, and DJ 1Luv met them all! Thanks for everything!! You’re the best!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • monica

monica · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding

OMG!!! DJ1LOVE Exceeded all expectations on our wedding day. He had the the crowd jumping and we danced none stopped. The entertainer was stellar!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely outstanding!!

DJ 1 LUV was freaking awesome! Made our wedding a night to remember. Thank you Levelle!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Toccara

Toccara · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

Thank you DJ 1Luv for keeping the party rocking at our reception! You did an amazing job during both the ceremony and reception! Thank you for interacting with us and we look forward to booking you again for parties! Job well done!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Super Amazing!!! No regrets

DJ 1 luv is the guy. If you are looking for a reasonable, professional, well dressed, great music, great dancer, to get your party started from the beginning to the end, well He’s the MAN!!! DJ 1 Luv, best DJ in the Mid-South!!!

• Aaren

Aaren Jenkins · Married on 06/01/2019

#Dreaminofjenkins

We really enjoyed DJ1LUV he is very entertaining and keeps the crowd moving. What we really love about 1LUV is the way he caters to the crowd and play a variety of all music and oh not to forget his matching attire that ties in with your colors. DJ1LUV gets on the dance floor with you and have a ball. He is truly like family and we recommend him 100%. I can't wait to celebrate with him again in November. If you are looking fo a DJ for your next celebration look him up he books fast. The best in the midsouth area!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Shelby Stockstill · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ for wedding

Wonderful with announcements and everything else!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Niema · Married on 05/24/2019

The Johnson's Wedding

D.J 1luv is the only DJ that I know will entertain and join in rock the crowd! Please by all means if you want a inexpensive and great D.J book him for all your party needs! THANKS LAVELLE

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Blakley · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Reception

This was the best DJ ever..........I will definitely be booking him again and again. I have no complaints.

Sent on 04/24/2019

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Blakley! You all made it easy to do what I had to do & that's have a good time with the Blakley's! Again Thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day! Here's to a couple of forevers!!!

Sade’ Hooper · Married on 03/30/2019

One of a Kind

Dj 1Luv was very professional and flexible! The Dj had the entire audience on the dance floor! I would recommend Dj1luv for any special event!

Sent on 03/31/2019

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Sade! You all made it easy to do what I had to do & that's turn up with the Hoopers! Again Thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day! Here's to a couple of forevers!!!

Chasity · Married on 10/29/2018

The Byars Wedding

Booked Dj 1Luv for our wedding and I’m glad we did. He was Very professional and easy to work with. If you want a dj who will get the party started he is right guy.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Paula · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome!!!

DJ1Luv was live, entertaining, humorous and kept the party going!!! We will definitely use his services again!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018