DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • monica

monica · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding

OMG!!! DJ1LOVE Exceeded all expectations on our wedding day. He had the the crowd jumping and we danced none stopped. The entertainer was stellar!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 8
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely outstanding!!

DJ 1 LUV was freaking awesome! Made our wedding a night to remember. Thank you Levelle!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Toccara

Toccara · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

Thank you DJ 1Luv for keeping the party rocking at our reception! You did an amazing job during both the ceremony and reception! Thank you for interacting with us and we look forward to booking you again for parties! Job well done!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 9

Super Amazing!!! No regrets

DJ 1 luv is the guy. If you are looking for a reasonable, professional, well dressed, great music, great dancer, to get your party started from the beginning to the end, well He’s the MAN!!! DJ 1 Luv, best DJ in the Mid-South!!!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 10
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 11

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 12
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 13

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 14
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 15

Shelby Stockstill · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ for wedding

Wonderful with announcements and everything else!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Niema · Married on 05/24/2019

The Johnson's Wedding

D.J 1luv is the only DJ that I know will entertain and join in rock the crowd! Please by all means if you want a inexpensive and great D.J book him for all your party needs! THANKS LAVELLE

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Blakley · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Reception

This was the best DJ ever..........I will definitely be booking him again and again. I have no complaints.

Sent on 04/24/2019

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Blakley! You all made it easy to do what I had to do & that's have a good time with the Blakley's! Again Thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day! Here's to a couple of forevers!!!

Sade’ Hooper · Married on 03/30/2019

One of a Kind

Dj 1Luv was very professional and flexible! The Dj had the entire audience on the dance floor! I would recommend Dj1luv for any special event!

Sent on 03/31/2019

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Sade! You all made it easy to do what I had to do & that's turn up with the Hoopers! Again Thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day! Here's to a couple of forevers!!!

Chasity · Married on 10/29/2018

The Byars Wedding

Booked Dj 1Luv for our wedding and I’m glad we did. He was Very professional and easy to work with. If you want a dj who will get the party started he is right guy.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Paula · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome!!!

DJ1Luv was live, entertaining, humorous and kept the party going!!! We will definitely use his services again!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Michele

Michele James Proby · Married on 10/19/2018

The best hands dien

Absolutely the BEST!! Words can not describe the man. He kept the party TOP NOTCH. My guests are stilling speaking about this event and wants to know if this DJ travels 😍😍😍

Sent on 10/27/2018

Anjelica Hopkins · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ 1LUV is amazing you will

I booked DJ 1LUV for my wedding 10/13/18 solely on reviews alone. After interviewing other DJ’s I just felt like he was the better fit for what we were looking for. Every review he had was 5 star and everyone spoke very highly of him. After talking to him on the phone he was so professional and everything just seemed meant to be. We booked without hesitation! He checked on us leading up to the wedding and even made our ceremony CD at the last minute for us. He was prompt and had all of his own equipment. He kept the party going all night we literally closed the reception venue down. Everyone is still talking about that night he was amazing. Book him you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Erica · Married on 10/07/2018

Dj 1luv is great

I love how you kept our wedding non stop entertaing. They loved how you had the music flowing and everyone was asking how I found you. We all loved how you came out and danced with us.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 16
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 17
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 18
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 19

Antuan · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ 1 Luv was fantastic. Very flexible and fun. He was on time for rehearsal on time the day of our wedding. Very professional. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family. One of the best DJs the city has to offer. Kept it rocking all night long and even got ou there and danced for a bit. Much love. The Paynes!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Mr. & Mrs. Payne! You guys literally made me feel like family from beginning to end!
  • L Dannielle

LaKeshia · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ1LUV was awesome to work with from start to finish! He was proactive by letting us know what he needed from us via a template he had already prepared, and he was also able to provide a lot of tips on the recommended flow of the reception based on his many experiences DJing weddings, making himself accessible for questions that I had whenever they came up. During the wedding ceremony, he made sure we had everything we needed and cued the songs up with perfect timing. He was an awesome and fun MC at the reception, and the music choices were on point! It was an amazing, unforgettable party, and everyone kept telling us how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music and atmosphere. Oh, and in case you are like my now husband who doesn’t like a DJ who talks over tracks relentlessly, DJ1LUV is the DJ for you! He did just enough to keep the party live and hype, but allowed his musical selections to do the talking for him and the party. He is great, and I recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ1luv, kept the party going with the music I requested! We danced the night away! I would refer him for all events needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/11/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! You guys made feel just like family! Here's to a couple of forevers!

Aumonre · Married on 08/11/2018

Great guy brought great energy and was very on point with everything and very entertaining

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tanya · Married on 07/20/2018

Dj1luv was absolutely amazing! We had him as the dj during our family reunion banquet! He was professional, interactive, and most importantly, FUN! He was very patient with my family and they all loved him! Would definitely recommend for your event!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • LaQuita

LaQuita · Married on 06/23/2018

Look no further! He is the man with a plan. He keeps the crowd engaged with pure entertainment from the start until the end. The DJ has a great selection of music for young and older group. He dresses for the occasion. You will not be disappointed with his services.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT 20

Ty · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ 1Luv is incredible, to say the least! My wife and I had been to several events in which he was the DJ, and each time we left saying, "The DJ was on point!" When it was time for us to hire a DJ for our wedding, the choice was practically made for us! 1Luv was very professional, personable, and in constant communication with us. it was easy for us to put our playlist together, he even thought enough about us to ask what the colors of the wedding were so he could be in line with them. He was prompt in setting up on our wedding day and made announcements for us before the ceremony, and had the reception grooving like the party it should be!! I would not hesitate to have 1luv DJ at another event for us!

Sent on 07/16/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

WOW! Thanks so much Mr & Mrs. Boyland for this amazing detailed review! You guys are a great couple & here's to a couple of forevers from DJ1LUV Entertainment

Andreana · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ 1 Luv is by far one of the best DJ’s in the MidSouth. He pays close attention to making your special event memorable.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

DjOneLuv was everything we could have asked for and more! He was always very quick to respond, professional, and had a great attitude! He made sure our ceremony and reception went absolutely perfect. He had people dancing until it was time to leave (and even joined in on the dance floor himself)! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He’s an all around great guy and awesome DJ! Thanks so much for making our wedding perfect!!- Lauren and Jon-Michael Davis

Sent on 06/10/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much the review & you guys made me fill like I was apart of the family!

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ1Luv is THE MAN!! Not only did he play the wide variety of songs I was hoping for so that all the wide variety of guests had something they could appreciate and dance to, he created custom song mash-ups for me and QUICKLY. My hubby and I wanted to have a custom intro song made for us before we walked in, and he created exactly what we wanted! We had a family dance as well that required bits and pieces from a variety of songs, and he made them flow together seamlessly!! He loves to get involved with the crowd, so if you don't spot him up front, it may be because he's dancing right along beside you! He will NOT let the dance floor stay empty! He'll make sure of it. No one wanted to leave our dance floor/reception even on the last song! He is the BEST, and SO affordable!! - a DJ gem in my eyes, seriously! You will not be let down with Levelle! He's there to make sure you have the greatest night! Oh and he always shows up looking dapper in his suit!

Sent on 05/21/2018

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

THE GABBS ARE HERE!!! Thanks so much for the review & it was a honor to be able to do brothers weddings & they both have amazing wives!