DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Shanika G. Married on 04/24/2022

Great energy!

My wedding was on April 24th, 2022. We wedding planner works with Lavelle and recommended him. I’m so glad she did. Lavelle had great energy and definitely pleased the crowd. Not only did he DJ, but he also danced. The music was clear and didn’t skip! You definitely won’t go wrong if you choose him.
  • K Neal
    K Neal Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing!

One of the best PEOPLE in the city! Very professional, attentive, and energetic!!! All requests were honored and he definitely helped bring “Club Neal” to life!!! Will definitely, absolutely hire him in the future! His setup (lights, GoBo, and screen) certainly enhanced the vibe!!!

Don’t second guess…..book him now!
  • Chastity
    Chastity B. Married on 03/26/2022

Chazzi B’s 50 & Fabulous Birthday Party

DJ 1luv is the best! He made my party amazing. His attitude, crowd interaction, and overall spirit made the party LIVE!! Thank you so much!!!
    Emily K. Married on 03/20/2022

Excellent!

Kept the party going all night! Guests and other vendors kept telling us how much they loved our DJ. We were from out of state and had to rely on referrals and research and all were spot on with DJ1Luv!
    Alesha G. Married on 12/03/2021

Absolutely mind-blowing!

WE HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER. MY GUESTS WERE BRAGGING ABOUT OUR DJ ALL NIGHT. HE WAS ENGAGED WITH THE PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO MOVE THE CROWD! HE IS THE BEST DJ IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IN OUR BOOK!!!! AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, PROFESSIONAL, COMICAL, FUN AND A MUSICAL GENUIS!!!
    Tameria J. Married on 11/12/2021

The best DJ ever!!!

This is hands down one of the best DJ's I've ever had. He was timely, professional and all around a Great person to work with. He kept the crowd entertained with his selection of music and his killer dance moves lol. I definitely recommend DJ 1Luv. I have 5 stars but he deserves 5x that.
  • Loren
    Loren H. Married on 10/16/2021

Made my wedding FUN

DJ1Luv’s positive and fun attitude radiated through my wedding. The guests loved him and we loved him. Couldn’t have asked for better. He played great music and provided amazing services. 10/10 recommend.
    Matthew O. Married on 07/22/2021

Best DJ ever!!! I’ll be crazy if I didn’t pick him as my DJ

Look!! Best choice I made for the DJ of my wedding. Not only is he DJ and making everyone comfortable with the music, but he’ll get out there on that dance floor to! Any mood, setting, or event this is you guy! DJ One Love!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 07/18/2021

#1 DJ in Memphis

Dj1luv on the 1’s & 2’s!!! Y’all this man is truly a man of God and offered so many words of encouragement before the wedding. We talked several times and he made sure he had everything just the way we wanted it. He seemed more excited than I was 🤣🤣 thank you thank you thank you!!!! My girls stayed on the dance floor and hated when it was over! You came highly recommended by Spinny Robertson and you did not disappoint!! LeVelle Damon Salter Sr. you were great!! I love the way you ended the song during our first dance when Kenny left me on the floor 🤣🤣 Oh and he does not mind helping you get your line dance together when your messing up 🤣🤣Looking for a DJ well he’s the man!!
    Cjh Married on 06/08/2021

The best memphis wedding dj!

DJ1LUV is ABSOLUTELY the best DJ in town. After attending my friend's wedding, I really wanted DJ1LUV for my wedding. When he said, "Yes!" I was ecstatic. He really knows how to tailor the entertainment to the crowd. He even had a few surprise and delights throughout the evening including a mashup for the Father and Bride dance. I keep looking back at the video because it was AMAZING. He was very professional and personal from the very beginning. As an out of town bride, it was very reassuring to have vendors who stayed on top of things when I know they have plenty of weddings and other events going on. Because of DJ1LUV, I had FOMO at my own wedding, LOL! After the exit, he played a song that had all the guests rushing back into the building after our send-off. The videos of everyone dancing and laughing were amazing and I was said that we didn't just circle the block and come back to join them. There were times when he also came down and danced and interacted with the guests, which they loved. He dressed in the colors for the wedding. I cannot write enough about how AMAZING DJ1LUV is and I will recommend him to everyone!! The best hands down!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Wow! Simply amazing detailed review & it gives me the drive for 2020 weddings even more! Happy New Year & thanks so much for the review!!!
  • Payton
    Payton Z. Married on 05/30/2021

Please hire dj1luv!

DJ1LUV did an AMAZING job as the DJ at our wedding. After the day was over, all my guests talked about was how great the food was and how great the DJ was! I loved his whole set up and the lights and he knew exactly what the crowd wanted! Me and my guests were dancing all night! I was nervous about hiring a DJ because it was an interracial wedding but he did a perfect job to where everyone on both sides of the family were dancing all night. I love how he came out into the crowd and joined us dancing and it was sooooo much fun! I will always treasure that memory of him doing the kid n play dance with one of the groomsman! :) Overall, I would highly recommend hiring him for your wedding. You will not regret it!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review! You all were so easy & fun to work with! We had a AMAZING time & again thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for your special day!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 05/15/2021

The Talk of the Wedding Reception

I LOVE THIS DJ! He was very easy to work with and provided some very helpful suggestions before the wedding that helped the day go smoothly. During the ceremony and reception he was very helpful as well. This dj is very funny and is a party animal. My family loved him! My wedding was almost 3 weeks ago and my family is still contacting me asking who he was and saying how much they enjoyed him. He will definitely be hired again for all my DJ needs!
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 05/08/2021

Danced the night away

DJ1Luv did an amazing job of balancing a diverse group of attendees and kept everyone dancing. He was a dynamic DJ splitting his time between the DJ booth and the dance floor. He made sure everyone felt included from the youngest dancer to mother. I would recommend DJ1Luv to anyone who loves to dance and wants to enjoy their reception without having to worry about the music selection. Thanks so much DJ1Luv for helping us celebrate our big day!
  • Vorea
    Vorea W. Married on 03/20/2021

Best dj ever

DJ 1 Luv HAD THE DANCE FLOOR ROCKING!!!!!! We had to postpone our big celebration due to Covid, but still got married; so this was our wedding/renewal/anniversary party. He played Tony! Toni! Toné! - Anniversary after our first dance, and it was the PERFECT song. It got the party started! I have never partied so hard in my life! Every time I wanted to sit down I couldn’t. The music was the BOMB. My guests are still talking about how they had such a good time. The music was the bomb! He even got out there and partied with us like it was a family reunion and you were our cousin!! It was the right balance of songs. From the soul train line, line dances, ratchet set, slow R&B, to the shouting music at the end, it was AMAZING! Even before my big day, he was very professional and easy to work with. He responded quickly whenever I reached out to him and even recommended songs for the ceremony that was did use. I'm ready to dance all over again. DJ 1Luv on the 1's and 2's.

*P.S. The added touch of decor on my tables came from his QR code to request songs. He also brought party lights and a “Mr. & Mrs.” sign. We loved it!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

WOW! Thanks so much! You as becoming a wife went through a lot & you all deserved everything & MORE! Cheers to a couple of forever's to The Wilson's!!!!!
    Alesha G. Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing and Fun

My experience was amazing. Dj1luv is awesome! He is extremely professional, comical and knows how to move the crowd!! My guests are still in awe and bragging about his service! I am very well-pleased and so is my husband! This Dj has to be THE BEST in the world!!
    Brooke Married on 02/27/2021

Dj1luv killed it!!

Dj1luv was amazing! We had to postpone our celebration and he was super nice and flexible about switching to the new date! We all danced our hearts out and had a wonderful time! Dj1luv even got out on the dance floor with all of us, and basically had a dance off with our 10 yr old nephew! It was awesome!
  • Seymon
    Seymon T. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing DJ experience

Dj1Luv was amazing for my wedding day
    He is professional and patient. He made my wedding reception and ceremony one to remember. My wife and I are a same-sex couple and Dj1luv was awesome for our wedding reception, the music was great and our guests enjoyed it. Thank you so much for making our day special!!

He is a must have for any event but definitely weddings!!

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for this great review & again thanks for choosing DJ1LUV Entertainment for yall SPECIAL DAY!!!!!
  • Reena
    Reena Married on 02/06/2021

A rockstar!

Sadly, we weren’t able to use DJ1Luv because he fell ill three days before our wedding. However, he still deserves 5 stars. He was so easy and friendly to work with throughout the planning process. He gave us no problems when we had to postpone our date. When he realized he couldn’t work our wedding he quickly found a replacement and updated the new DJ on our playlist all while being ill! We had zero stress during this change up. We highly recommend DJ1Luv.

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much for this review! This absolutely means the WORLD to me! This was a very challenging opportunity & I was doing everything in my power to be able to service yall wedding but I couldn't! Thanks to Kathleen for Pineapple Processions & Shane for Perfection DJs for helping me pull yall special day off!
  • Malorie
    Malorie T. Married on 11/28/2020

The g.o.a.t.

DJ Lavelle is the best DJ ever! We were so lost with song selections, and he guided us through every step of the ceremony and reception with song suggestions. He definitely knows how to get and keep the party started!!! I would hire him again and again! He was such a pleasure to work with!
    Joseph S. Married on 10/31/2020

DJ 1LUV Entertainment

This DJ is amazing and I would highly recommend him to others in need. Reasonable pricing and communicative with whatever the event is. For my wife and I ready, he made sure we were good and satisfied and kept checking in to make sure everything was still in place and nothing change. He was always on point with everything and didn’t miss a beat .
    Caris B. Married on 10/03/2020

Bennett Wedding 10/3/20

DJ1LUV was awesome hands down!!! We didn’t have to think about anything just enjoy all the wonderful vibes. He knows his stuff and keeps the music going and feels the room and everything was Great!!! You will not regret it!
    Alexis R. Married on 09/05/2020

Ross wedding

Dj1Luv was wonderful!!! He has great music selections and ideas for these crazy COVID times. He got out on the dance floor with us and was above and beyond what we expected
    We truly had an experience with him!!
    Mariah R. Married on 06/19/2020

Highly Recommend

Excellent DJ, will definitely book again.
    Marquet R. Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Non stop fun , every song played was a hit and never dulled the mood. 10 out of 10, I wouldn’t book anybody else.
  • Erin
    Erin B. Married on 02/02/2020

Best Wedding DJ!!

DJ 1Luv was perfect! His attentiveness to what the wedding guests wanted to hear was great. Even when the crowd became '"boring" he was able to hype them back up. He was able to get different generations up and moving. I would recommend his services to anyone! Excellent!!!