82 Reviews for DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT

Uplighting (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
72 DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

Dj1luv was absolutely amazing! We had him as the dj during our family reunion banquet! He was professional, interactive, and most importantly, FUN! He was very patient with my family and they all loved him! Would definitely recommend for your event!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further! He is the man with a plan. He keeps the crowd engaged with pure entertainment from the start until the end. The DJ has a great selection of music for young and older group. He dresses for the occasion. You will not be disappointed with his services.

Photo for DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT Review - Great DJ!!!
Profile Picture LaQuita , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ 1Luv is incredible, to say the least! My wife and I had been to several events in which he was the DJ, and each time we left saying, "The DJ was on point!" When it was time for us to hire a DJ for our wedding, the choice was practically made for us! 1Luv was very professional, personable, and in constant communication with us. it was easy for us to put our playlist together, he even thought enough about us to ask what the colors of the wedding were so he could be in line with them. He was prompt in setting up on our wedding day and made announcements for us before the ceremony, and had the reception grooving like the party it should be!! I would not hesitate to have 1luv DJ at another event for us!

Profile Picture Ty, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ 1 Luv is by far one of the best DJ’s in the MidSouth. He pays close attention to making your special event memorable.

Profile Picture Andreana, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DjOneLuv was everything we could have asked for and more! He was always very quick to respond, professional, and had a great attitude! He made sure our ceremony and reception went absolutely perfect. He had people dancing until it was time to leave (and even joined in on the dance floor himself)! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He’s an all around great guy and awesome DJ! Thanks so much for making our wedding perfect!!- Lauren and Jon-Michael Davis

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ1Luv is THE MAN!! Not only did he play the wide variety of songs I was hoping for so that all the wide variety of guests had something they could appreciate and dance to, he created custom song mash-ups for me and QUICKLY. My hubby and I wanted to have a custom intro song made for us before we walked in, and he created exactly what we wanted! We had a family dance as well that required bits and pieces from a variety of songs, and he made them flow together seamlessly!! He loves to get involved with the crowd, so if you don't spot him up front, it may be because he's dancing right along beside you! He will NOT let the dance floor stay empty! He'll make sure of it. No one wanted to leave our dance floor/reception even on the last song! He is the BEST, and SO affordable!! - a DJ gem in my eyes, seriously! You will not be let down with Levelle! He's there to make sure you have the greatest night! Oh and he always shows up looking dapper in his suit!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hire DJ1LUV and you will not regret it! He is super responsive, professional, and goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. We had the BEST time with him and our guests raved about him. If you’re looking for a wedding DJ, you cannot go wrong by hiring him!

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

DJ1LUV really exceeded my husband and I expectations for our ceremony and reception on
March 31, 2018. We loved how he interact with our guests. His music had babies to elderly on the dance floor all night long. His music brought everyone together. We couldn't tell who family was who's. It was truly a celebration. Please book him you will not be sorry
P.S.This will not be our last time using his services

Profile Picture Jamesha, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When I say the best, I literally mean the BEST! from the time I spoke with this gentleman up til my special wedding day he was great! I have never met such a loving professional and caring dj in my life! and I know quite a few! very prompt did my wedding and reception! know how to feel his crowd and even will join in lol he is the best I could go on and on but Im still honeymooning! I give him 5 thumbs up!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ1Luv is the BEST DJ in Memphis, as a matter of fact the country! He truly enjoys what he does and it shows. We hired him for our wedding (12/22/17) after attending a wedding where he was the DJ! He is professional, fun, timely, and appropriate! He knows when to play what for a great event! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! If you are in search of a DJ for your special event, search no more DJ1LUV has an extensive play list and he will even wear your Wedding colors!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Service!!! He’s very professional and knows what he is doing!!! He keeps the party going and has every type of music!! I recommend him for any type of party you will have!!!

Profile Picture LaMarcus, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with DJ1Luv was nothing short of awesome!!! From our first phone conversation to the day of the ceremony he was nothing but professional and fun!!! He helped us find our photographer/ videographer and even basically coordinated our ceremony!!! He even coordinated his attire to match our wedding colors and his DJ set up was not your typical table and equipment. He really made sure everything was nicely decoratored to accent our beautiful venue. Any type of music you can think of he can play!!! He truly became a friend to us and made our day very special and so much fun (we partied till the time was up)!!! I would recommend to everyone and will use him whenever I need DJ services from now on!!!!

Profile Picture brandie, 12/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ 1Luv is amazing! He is very down to earth and a great DJ. His clients definitely come first to him and he aims to please. He's very responsive and is willing to work with you to make your event special. Our wedding was amazing and he made it unforgettable. Outside of the wedding playlist, we didn't have any special requests but it was like he knew what we wanted to hear and when we wanted to hear. Highly recommend him for special events!

Profile Picture Kirbi, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing I enjoyed my wedding day. I am still getting great compliments about my DJ. Book him you will most definitely be glad you did.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ1luv is simply amazing! He was very professional and well organized. He kept the party going on my wedding day and I would recommend him to any blushing bride that is wanting a memorable night!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service and all family and all family and friends enjoyed him as well

Profile Picture Morganne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ 1 Luv was absolutely amazing! I booked DJ 1 Luv based on the reviews I read on Wedding Wire, and he did not disappoint! He was professional, upbeat, and personable! I had many guests comment on how amazing DJ 1 Luv was. I highly recommend using DJ 1 Luv!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

He is the best DJ ever. He works with your theme. He was the start of my wedding. My family and friends cannot stop talking about him.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This was the DJ for our wedding. He was freaking AWESOME!! We have had several guests inquire about him. He was professional, prepared, and the life of the party. He can DJ any event for us. We wholeheartedly recommend his services. You will not be disappointed.

Mrs. and Mrs. Patrick Lee
Memphis, TN

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had such a great time with this DJ. He was very prompt and set up before we even expected for both our rehearsal and on our wedding day. The equipment was superb and we had no glitches when it came to the music during the wedding or the reception. He kept the music going all night and it was appropriate and very tasteful for our venue. He was very fun, very funny, and interactive with our guest. Everything we asked of him was delivered and he was a great part of making our night one to remember. Thank you so much DJ1Luv. We couldn't have asked for anything more. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

Profile Picture Angelette, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ1LUV was excellent! Not only did he carter to our needs (bride and groom) but the guest as well! He was pleasant and very friendly with everyone! also his selection of music was kid friendly and great. DJ1LUV did everything that was ask of him and more! he affordable and respectful! He truly man our wedding day a day to remember!!!!!
Thanks so much Tabitha & David Miller

Profile Picture Tabitha , 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely love his style. He participates with the guests, sets the tone, makde us laugh, and he kept the crowd pumped. Perfect DJ for my wedding and any other event.

Profile Picture Romanda, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ1LUV ENTERTAINMENT WAS AMAZING!!! He kept the guest on their feet and base on my crowd, he played appropriated and requested music. I would recommend him to any and everyone without ANY reservations. For any private parties or gatherings I will use him again.

Thanks for making my day EXTRA special.
The Fergusons!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ1LUV had everybody out their seats and on the dance floor all night. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I enjoyed myself too the best DJ ever

Profile Picture Alisha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't even begin to explain how clutch this guy is! He was booked maybe 2 weeks before the wedding due to a cancellation and was so professional and flexible! He made it to the rehearsal and accommodated our extra-ness with custom songs for each bridal party member for the reception. All of my friends and family have said our reception was the most fun they ha e ever had because the music and vibes were on point! Will be booking him again.

Profile Picture kaila, 5/19/17, 1 Review