DJ ZOOM Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Stacy
    Stacy S. Married on 10/24/2021

Stuckey-Vaughn Wedding 10/24/2021

Our experience with DJ Zoom and Ben The MC was incredible. He truly made the music planning stress-free, and his attention to detail was outstanding! My daughter's wedding day was perfect. He was very accommodating to all our requests. His skills as a DJ are impressive, and he seamlessly plays off the party's vibe as to how he will make his next move and song selection. Ben is definitely "The Hype MC!" Our guests raved about their experience on the dance floor. Highly recommend! Thank You for everything, DJ Zoom and Ben The MC....
  • Loyce
    Loyce S. Married on 07/05/2021

Hiring DJ Zoom Is A MUST For ANY Event!

DJ Zoom knows how to take every event to the next level. One of his strengths as a DJ is knowing when to play the right song at the right time. As a planner, I've worked on countless events with him over the years. The one thing that makes them all the same, is that people NEVER sit down when Zoom is the DJ. He's passionate about what he does, and it shows in his work. My clients LOVE him!!
    Tova W. Married on 01/15/2021

Wedding DJ

DJ Zoom is an excellent DJ. I use him for all of my events. You will not be disappointed! He engages the crowd and gives you an experience to remember.
  • Brittany
    Brittany A. Married on 10/17/2020

Best DJ Hands Down!

DJ Zoom was absolutely amazing! He truly cares about what he does and has created a very unique and creative platform to allow his clients to choose exactly what they want to play at their special event. He was very fun and energetic toward the wedding guests and his professionalism was indeed incredible that it spoke volumes! If you’re looking for a DJ that truly loves what he does, yet does it in a very unique and professional way, DJ Zoom is that person! You will not be disappointed!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan P. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing DJ

DJ Zoom was amazing!!! Hands down! He had old and young on my dance floor..I was really scared nobody would dance...BUT he made sure everybody was on that floor! He even came and busted a few moves on the floor. We loved it! We really needed his light hearted Djing skills because with COVID going on it was a lot of things we weren’t able to do.. I still get comments on my DJ saying how fun of a time they had... He also dress really professional. I’m so happy my wedding planner recommended him they worked really well together and made announcements accordingly.. We will be using him again!!!
    Cc Married on 09/05/2020

Best DJ no doubt

There is no DJ like DJ Zoom. COVID has changed the look of weddings for 2020 but it didn’t change our Dj. DJ Zoom is quick under pressure and worked with our last minute changes seamlessly. Lastly , when someone enjoys their work they craft it in a way you won’t forget their name. DJ Zoom is it!
    Sharice C. Married on 06/26/2020

Phenomenal

DJ Zoom went above and beyond the duties of a DJ by helping us with our slideshow issues during rehearsal, creating a warm and fun reception vibe, and by helping us capture a special moment that I hadn't even thought about. He convinced us to do a private dance after all our guests were gone and it was the best moment of the night for me. With everything going on in the world over the last few months my family needed a fun atmosphere to forget about things for at least one night and he made that possible for us. You won't go wrong when selecting him for your event, I would gladly do it all over again!!!
  • Candace
    Candace S. Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ zoom is very professional, super flexible and is excellent at what he does ! You will never leave the dance floor !
    Clarita T. Married on 03/01/2020

This DJ was top notch!!

DJ Zoom was very professional at my wedding. When I met with him to go over the details, he was able to give me some insight on different songs that I could use for the wedding and the reception. He played music that all my guest could enjoy, from old to young. He really knows how to keep the party going. I still get compliments on how great the dj was. I will definitely be using him again for corporate and family functions.
  • Myosha
    Myosha M. Married on 10/13/2019

A true professional

I was VERY pleased with DJ Zoom from the beginning to the end! He was really down to earth and was open to all of my crazy ideas. I was really impressed with his professionalism and how attentive he was to my wants. I’d like to think my planning was the reason my reception was perfect, but it was all because of Zoom. I had the PERFECT wedding reception!!! His playlist was everything and more! Even my 87 yr old grandma was on the dance floor. All of my guest are still talking about how they enjoyed themselves and how “live” my DJ was. This is the ONE & ONLY DJ you should be considering for any and all of your functions!
  • Harlynn
    Harlynn W. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ for Our Multi Generational & Diverse Wedding/ Reception

My husband and I knew we partnered with the best DJ for our wedding from the moment we met with DJ Zoom. He was determined to understand our wishes and vibe. The questionnaire he provided really helped us narrow down our musical choices. The music for our ceremony was a perfect backdrop but the reception was fire! We had guests as young as 8 years old up to our elders in their 70’s. Everyone was up and dancing! It was wonderful to see our family and friends having a wonderful time. Thank you for providing a wonderful soundtrack to the start of our marriage journey!
    K. Harris Married on 04/26/2019

THE absolute best DJ!!

DJ Zoom has been the center of each of my events, including my family’s birthday parties, graduation parties, Sweet 16, prom, house parties, retirement party, and even my wedding reception! His level of professionalism, music versatility, attention to preferred details, and engagement with the audience (regardless of age) are second to none! He even mastered the art of pleasing the students (various genres of music) at my daughter’s Christian private school’s prom!! I highly recommend DJ Zoom!
    Keara Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ

DJ Zoom was an amazing DJ at my wedding. He played all my favorite songs!
    Chris J. Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Zoom Knows How to Throw a Party!

DJ Zoom did an excellent job at our wedding. He connected with us plenty of time in advance of our big day and ensured us that we would have a great time. He is a man of his word - our wedding reception was awesome! We still have friends and family talking about how much fun they had at the wedding reception. #DJZoom
    Shenita Married on 06/16/2018

A Southern Classic Love Story

DJ Zoom was absolute Awesome!!! He was on time, very professional and most of all on point. He knew exactly how to move our crowd. He had my guest not wanting to leave. I was in wow the whole time. He actually played our music during our ceremony as well. We had no mistakes and the price was good as well. I feel like he went over and beyond.
    Jhamal S. Married on 04/28/2018

Swift wedding

DJ Zoom did a wonderful job. He consulted us in advance concerning our song selections. He also filled out the selections to keep the vibe we desired. He was prompt and organized. Again, He did a fantastic job and we have recommended him to other couples.
  • Aurelia
    Aurelia Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing DJ

DJ Zoom is extremely responsive and attentive to the crowd. He can read a room so well and give the people exactly what they didn’t know that wanted. Working with him was a breeze demon beginning to end!
    Tdickens Married on 10/01/2017

Professional, helpful, courteous

I married on 10/01/2017, although DJ Zoom had booked a prior engagement, his referral to another DJ proved to be a success. DJ Zoom was extremely helpful and made sure our wedding woes were rectified prior to our event. His professionalism and experience was evident throughout.
    Nakita S. Married on 08/20/2016

DJ Zoom was a great addition to the destination wedding.

DJ Zoom was by far one the highlights for my sister’s destination wedding. He arrived early to make sure that the reception would flow as smoothly as possible. He read the crowd perfectly and played something for everyone to dance to.
    Carlas W. Married on 05/23/2015

Party Starter

DJ Zoom was excellent and professional from our very first meeting. He never missed a beat from the ceremony to the reception. He kept the party going all evening. We will definitely use him again!
    Catherine Married on 06/26/2014

Old Souls & New Love, The Solomon Wedding

The exact artists, the spot on song requests, and the flair to keep the reception going were the elements that completed our beginning to memories we still chat and reminisce about...that time when the crowd stayed on the floor because of the DJ!
    Karlescia B. Married on 06/29/2013

Get #Zoomified

Shawn was our wedding DJ and it was LIT!! He was flexible, easy to schedule, and gave us exactly what we asked for plus some. We’ve since used him for a party and it was even more lit than the reception. For the most amazing DJ experience, book DJ Zion and get your party, reception, ceremony, everything #zoomified.
  • Brittanae
    Brittanae C. Married on 09/14/2012

Weddings and Social Engagements

LaShawn was recommended to us in 2012 by a former co-worker and he did NOT disappoint. Our reception was a REAL PARTY because of him. He is prompt, skillful, diverse and most importantly he can hold the crowds attention. Since then, he has been a huge part of our family. I continue to use him as often as I can.
    Anthony Married on 11/28/2009

Wedding Reception

We hired DJ Zoom for our wedding and he did such a great job, we offered to pay him double for what he charged us. Thank you DJ Zoom for putting your touch on that special day, helping us create lasting memories.
    Tamarah B. Married on 11/21/2009

Wedding Reception

DJ Zoom is AWESOME. You will love him.