DJ ZOOM Reviews

20 | Memphis, TN

20 Reviews for DJ ZOOM

• Loyce

Loyce Shelley · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Hiring DJ Zoom Is A MUST For ANY Event!

DJ Zoom knows how to take every event to the next level. One of his strengths as a DJ is knowing when to play the right song at the right time. As a planner, I've worked on countless events with him over the years. The one thing that makes them all the same, is that people NEVER sit down when Zoom is the DJ. He's passionate about what he does, and it shows in his work. My clients LOVE him!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Tova Walker · Married on 01/15/2021

Wedding DJ

DJ Zoom is an excellent DJ. I use him for all of my events. You will not be disappointed! He engages the crowd and gives you an experience to remember.

• Brittany

Brittany Alexander · Married on 10/17/2020

Best DJ Hands Down!

DJ Zoom was absolutely amazing! He truly cares about what he does and has created a very unique and creative platform to allow his clients to choose exactly what they want to play at their special event. He was very fun and energetic toward the wedding guests and his professionalism was indeed incredible that it spoke volumes! If you’re looking for a DJ that truly loves what he does, yet does it in a very unique and professional way, DJ Zoom is that person! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Paige · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing DJ

DJ Zoom was amazing!!! Hands down! He had old and young on my dance floor..I was really scared nobody would dance...BUT he made sure everybody was on that floor! He even came and busted a few moves on the floor. We loved it! We really needed his light hearted Djing skills because with COVID going on it was a lot of things we weren’t able to do.. I still get comments on my DJ saying how fun of a time they had... He also dress really professional. I’m so happy my wedding planner recommended him they worked really well together and made announcements accordingly.. We will be using him again!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Cc · Married on 09/05/2020

Best DJ no doubt

There is no DJ like DJ Zoom. COVID has changed the look of weddings for 2020 but it didn’t change our Dj. DJ Zoom is quick under pressure and worked with our last minute changes seamlessly. Lastly , when someone enjoys their work they craft it in a way you won’t forget their name. DJ Zoom is it!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Sharice Collier · Married on 06/26/2020

Phenomenal

DJ Zoom went above and beyond the duties of a DJ by helping us with our slideshow issues during rehearsal, creating a warm and fun reception vibe, and by helping us capture a special moment that I hadn't even thought about. He convinced us to do a private dance after all our guests were gone and it was the best moment of the night for me. With everything going on in the world over the last few months my family needed a fun atmosphere to forget about things for at least one night and he made that possible for us. You won't go wrong when selecting him for your event, I would gladly do it all over again!!!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Candace

Candace Stephens · Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ zoom is very professional, super flexible and is excellent at what he does ! You will never leave the dance floor !

Sent on 01/05/2021

Clarita Taylor · Married on 03/01/2020

This DJ was top notch!!

DJ Zoom was very professional at my wedding. When I met with him to go over the details, he was able to give me some insight on different songs that I could use for the wedding and the reception. He played music that all my guest could enjoy, from old to young. He really knows how to keep the party going. I still get compliments on how great the dj was. I will definitely be using him again for corporate and family functions.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Myosha

Myosha Mack · Married on 10/13/2019

A true professional

I was VERY pleased with DJ Zoom from the beginning to the end! He was really down to earth and was open to all of my crazy ideas. I was really impressed with his professionalism and how attentive he was to my wants. I’d like to think my planning was the reason my reception was perfect, but it was all because of Zoom. I had the PERFECT wedding reception!!! His playlist was everything and more! Even my 87 yr old grandma was on the dance floor. All of my guest are still talking about how they enjoyed themselves and how “live” my DJ was. This is the ONE & ONLY DJ you should be considering for any and all of your functions!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Harlynn

Harlynn Wright · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ for Our Multi Generational & Diverse Wedding/ Reception

My husband and I knew we partnered with the best DJ for our wedding from the moment we met with DJ Zoom. He was determined to understand our wishes and vibe. The questionnaire he provided really helped us narrow down our musical choices. The music for our ceremony was a perfect backdrop but the reception was fire! We had guests as young as 8 years old up to our elders in their 70’s. Everyone was up and dancing! It was wonderful to see our family and friends having a wonderful time. Thank you for providing a wonderful soundtrack to the start of our marriage journey!

Keara · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ

DJ Zoom was an amazing DJ at my wedding. He played all my favorite songs!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Chris Johnson · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Zoom Knows How to Throw a Party!

DJ Zoom did an excellent job at our wedding. He connected with us plenty of time in advance of our big day and ensured us that we would have a great time. He is a man of his word - our wedding reception was awesome! We still have friends and family talking about how much fun they had at the wedding reception. #DJZoom

Sent on 03/06/2019

Shenita · Married on 06/16/2018

A Southern Classic Love Story

DJ Zoom was absolute Awesome!!! He was on time, very professional and most of all on point. He knew exactly how to move our crowd. He had my guest not wanting to leave. I was in wow the whole time. He actually played our music during our ceremony as well. We had no mistakes and the price was good as well. I feel like he went over and beyond.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jhamal Swift · Married on 04/28/2018

Swift wedding

DJ Zoom did a wonderful job. He consulted us in advance concerning our song selections. He also filled out the selections to keep the vibe we desired. He was prompt and organized. Again, He did a fantastic job and we have recommended him to other couples.

• Aurelia

Aurelia · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing DJ

DJ Zoom is extremely responsive and attentive to the crowd. He can read a room so well and give the people exactly what they didn’t know that wanted. Working with him was a breeze demon beginning to end!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Carlas Wilson · Married on 05/23/2015

Party Starter

DJ Zoom was excellent and professional from our very first meeting. He never missed a beat from the ceremony to the reception. He kept the party going all evening. We will definitely use him again!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Catherine · Married on 06/26/2014

Old Souls & New Love, The Solomon Wedding

The exact artists, the spot on song requests, and the flair to keep the reception going were the elements that completed our beginning to memories we still chat and reminisce about...that time when the crowd stayed on the floor because of the DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Karlescia Brookins · Married on 06/29/2013

Get #Zoomified

Shawn was our wedding DJ and it was LIT!! He was flexible, easy to schedule, and gave us exactly what we asked for plus some. We’ve since used him for a party and it was even more lit than the reception. For the most amazing DJ experience, book DJ Zion and get your party, reception, ceremony, everything #zoomified.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Brittanae

Brittanae Campbell · Married on 09/14/2012

Weddings and Social Engagements

LaShawn was recommended to us in 2012 by a former co-worker and he did NOT disappoint. Our reception was a REAL PARTY because of him. He is prompt, skillful, diverse and most importantly he can hold the crowds attention. Since then, he has been a huge part of our family. I continue to use him as often as I can.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Tamarah Burgess · Married on 11/21/2009

Wedding Reception

DJ Zoom is AWESOME. You will love him.

Sent on 03/08/2019