DJ-ZJ Reviews

DJ-ZJ 5
DJ-ZJ 6
DJ-ZJ 7

Heather Penn · Married on 05/26/2019

Mitzvahs and wedding- so professional and so fun. I didn’t have to take care of anything. Zach was great.

Two family mitzvahs and my wedding 5/26/19 at The Log Cabin with DJ Zach. He and his wife were thoughtful, creative, and had some great ideas. Everyone (young and old) had an absolute blast with Zach as an emcee and DJ.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    DJ-ZJ 8
    DJ-ZJ 9
    DJ-ZJ 10
    DJ-ZJ 11
    DJ-ZJ 12
    DJ-ZJ 13

Page · Married on 09/08/2018

Zach was the DJ for our September wedding at Mill 1 and I cannot recommend DJ/ZJ Productions highly enough for your wedding (or any function).

From the get go Zach was very easy to work with and open to any request we had to make the music and overall wedding our own. We mostly corresponded via email, but had a couple of phone conversations prior to the big day. One informational call and then one call to run through our day of timeline.

On our wedding day Zach was prompt, well prepared and knew the schedule for the evening better than we even did. He even let our band play through his PA before his set and switched things over seamlessly so there was no break in the action.

His song selections kept the dance floor packed all night! Zach is true professional and helped make the music and flow of our wedding truly memorable. If you're in need of a DJ in Western MA - you can't go wrong with Zach!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jason · Married on 09/02/2018

Married 9/2/2018

Zach and Anne-Marie were such a pleasure to work with. We HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a DJ to give them a call. We had them DJ both our Jack and Jill and our wedding, they were amazing and exceeded our expectations! Their music selections kept everyone on the dance floor all night.

They both were a tremendous help during the wedding planning process. They were very accommodating, extremely nice and always welcoming our call or text. They were willing to meet as many times as we'd like, and they truly make it YOUR night on the day of. We can't say enough great things about them. We have already experienced them three times (our events and another wedding), and we have found our DJ for life.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Zach and his wife were absolutely amazing!! They listened to all of our requests and were so accommodating throughout the entire process. Not only were they a dream to work with they totally made the night with their music selections and MCing skills. They read the vibe of the room and ALWAYS kept the dance floor packed... I got so many compliments from guests afterwards! Can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    DJ-ZJ 14
    DJ-ZJ 15

Megan · Married on 05/06/2018

We can’t say any more wonderful things about DJ-ZJ. They helped make our wedding day absolutely wonderful. They worked with us to choose the perfect music for both our ceremony and reception, we had so many compliments on the music! They were super flexible after we had to change our wedding date, and ensured that they could still be there for our day! Not only did they provide our wedding with wonderful music, they were super nice and great to work with. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Brandon · Married on 04/21/2018

My wife did most of the wedding planning because i was away at my first duty location. For my short period of time home after basic training DJ-ZJ was very accomidanting and flexible with my time constraints.

His experience from past weddings allowed him to give us great recommendation for choosing songs for events and how the flow of the reception should go. Everyone at the wedding had a great time. My grandmother. Who hates loud music and is very picky even commented to me "that DJ had some good songs" which I thought I would never hear from her. he played a blend of new and old song for all ages, and all the classic wedding songs. He took the time to sit down and go over music choice with us amf get a feel for what we like. Other than that we gave him free rain and said play what you think will work. My wife and I were beyond happy. His timing was flawless a the musox always fit the mood. He kept the reception flowing smoothly the entire night.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Cristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Zach and his wife are amazing, very professional and accommodating. They provided music for our Jack and Jill and they listened to what we liked and provided a great mixture of music for all ages. They will be at our wedding this Saturday and we can not wait!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Claire · Married on 08/19/2017

Awesome DJ! They were so easy to talk to and were eager to please! Everyone at our wedding was up and dancing and had only great things to say about them. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to have a good time at their event!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Ben · Married on 07/08/2017

Zach and his team did an excellent job. From the quoting process, to the planning and song selections (and recommendations) over breakfast, and to the incredible service at the wedding itself, Zach's DJ service is incredible. His experience and professionalism are top notch, especially for the price. I highly recommend Zach to anyone looking for DJ services, and I will always remember the wedding reception his voice and music brought to life.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ashlee · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ-ZJ did an AMAZING job being the dj/mc for our wedding. He helped us out with every step along the way, especially because we were very indecisive about some things. He also helped us both plan surprise dances for each other! He was open to everything we suggested as this was a same-sex wedding, so not all aspects were "traditional". Him and his wife make an amazing team! You'd be lucky to have him be a part of your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Missy · Married on 09/17/2016

Zach and his wife are the best! Very responsive and accommodating! We booked them for both our jack and jill as well as the wedding! At the jack and jill they matched the raffle baskets with fun songs as we handed them out to the winners. The wedding went perfectly! People couldn't stay off the dance floor!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Chrisitne · Married on 08/20/2016

We had booked with Zach for our Wedding for next year, but he has been very responsive and is always willing to answer any question no matter how stupid the question may be. I have called Zach and every time I have called he always remembers me, which is very important to me because then I don't feel like I am just a number in their book. Their price is great as well, and there are no hidden fees so there is no surprise in the end. I would definitely recommend them for any event you may have.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Sabrina · Married on 07/22/2016

Anyone who reads this needs to book Zach! He is so easy to work with, very organized, friendly, upbeat, affordable and he made my cousins 10 year renewals so amazing. I'm recommending him to everyone I know that needs a DJ. So professional and flexible with the schedule of events at the renewals.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Spencer · Married on 06/25/2016

We booked Zack for our wedding and he was amazing. He was responsive, professional, and are special day wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 07/31/2016

shawn · Married on 05/20/2016

Zach and Ann Marie did a wonderful job. They were flexible and was a pleasure to work with as we had many questions about playlist and ect... I would highly recommend them to anyone, especially couples that have a tighter budget as we did. Worth every penny. Thank again guys!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tracy · Married on 11/21/2015

Zach is an amazing DJ! We had so much fun. He really knows how to get the crowd up and moving!! We had a lot of kids and he was wonderful with them as well. I highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Brandon · Married on 09/05/2015

We used DJ-ZJ for our wedding at Tekoa and couldn't of been any happier. (His photo I believe is actually from our wedding!) Zach was very professional and played all the music we requested and made our night great...We all have been to a wedding where we try to tell the dj what song you want or attempt to write it down on piece of paper and it doesn't go as planned...well Zach gave us the option to text our requests to his phone! What a great idea! So simple yet so perfect. We made place cards on each table with Zach's number and we could text him our song request. If you are looking for a wonderful DJ service you should absolutely give DJ-ZJ a call! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Kellie · Married on 09/13/2013

We used DJ-ZJ for both our wedding and Jack-n-Jill events. Being a bride on a budget we were very pleased with how affordable they were. They showed up on time, looked and acted professional, and were incredible to work with. They were very easy to communicate with and made sure to get together before the events so we were on the same page with music and what we expected from them. I would highly recommend using them if you want your guests to have a good time!

Sent on 11/03/2014