DJ Yves Entertainment Reviews

DJ Yves Entertainment 7
  • Ju Tlju

Ju Tlju · Married on 07/28/2019

Outstanding service!

Thank you DJ Yves for making our wedding unforgettable. All our guests said they really loved your energy and communication. Thank you.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Heather

Heather Shaw · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing

Definitely recommend DJ Yves! He was very attentive to what everyone liked, did such an amazing job announcing and playing music. DJ Yves also made sure me and my groom were comfortable and hydrated and fed! He went above and beyond his duties and everyone absolutely loved him! He even got out on the dance floor and showed us his moves! AMAZING! HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 06/22/2019

If you are looking for experienced DJ, then book DJ Yves!

I loved DJ Yves, he was great to worked with. He answered all my questions immediately and even help suggest some songs to add to the playlist. The DJ was very interactive with our guests. It made it much more exciting!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Elizabeth H Kern · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and Interactive DJ

DJ Yves was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! When we interviewed him, we were impressed by his presentation and personable demeanor and my husband and I immediately knew that this was the DJ that we wanted to work with. Communication was fantastic! Whenever we had questions (and there were plenty of them), he was prompt in his e-mail responses. His song selection sheet was easy to fill out and we talked via phone to not only verify our song choices, but to also answer any last minute questions and talk through a final overview of timelines (ceremony, first dances, toasts, etc.).

On the day of the wedding, his service was top notch. When I walked into the reception area and saw his set up along with the uplighting around the room, I was speechless. It was all so beautiful and well put together. It was the perfect color for our wedding. In addition to his incredible set up, he was such a delight during the day. He was professional, yet personable and outgoing during the event. He was wonderful and engaging to our guests and he even took some time to dance with us!

I would strongly recommend DJ Yves for any wedding or other special event. He was on point with his set up, he was able to read the audience and play the appropriate music (without much guidance), and communication was great throughout the entire process. Thank you for the spectacular work you displayed!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Here's my thank you, which explains more in depth..
    Dj Yves,
    We wanted to express our gratitude to you. You did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. From the initial planning of our wedding to the very end, you were fabulous! You sure pulled it off, considering we had a slightly older crowd for you to work with. The guest raved about you and the music, everyone had so much fun. For us Newbie's, we really like your helpful ideas and suggestions on music. All your wording was professional in announcing, the opening of the reception, bride and groom entrance and the activities..all of it, throughout the whole night was magnificent. What we loved the most was the interaction with our guest, your timing of the music, keeping the flow going..everything was perfect!! Besides being the best at what you do, you are truly a very delightful person with a great sense of humor. Heather mention that she will definitely be using you in the future at her wedding.

We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts♥

Tolleson Wedding

Sent on 03/06/2017

Katie · Married on 02/23/2019

Want a good time? Hire DJ Yves

If you want to make sure you and your guests have a good time at your wedding, hire DJ Yves and don't look back. He was so incredibly entertaining and energetic! He had the dance floor going all night long. People were on their feet and wanted to celebrate on the dance floor. He knew exactly what to play and when to keep people dancing. I, myself, was screaming at the top of my lungs to certain songs - it was so much fun! And if you're looking for a photobooth, DO IT!!!! We hired Yves team to execute our photobooth and it was such a hit! People loved it and were even waiting in line to get a chance through there. Shan had a great variety of props and did a great job of directing people to take the photos, then keep a personal strim for themselves and insert the copy into a book and sign it for us. Not only did we get the hard copies, we also received a digital copy the next day (and the digital copies included the strip itself along with each individual photo from the strip so you could see it nice and big). I am so happy we booked Yves and Shan for our wedding, they were without a doubt a huge hit! Yves is so passionate about what he does and it showed! He really made our night unforgettable.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    DJ Yves Entertainment 14
    DJ Yves Entertainment 15

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2019

Best DJ ever!!

He kept everyone dancing on the dance floor the entire night! I got so many complements on how awesome he was!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Cody · Married on 02/02/2019

Non-Stop Party & Professionalism

DJ Yves is absolutely awesome! He went way above and beyond what anyone could ask for our wedding. He even found our caterer and managed that entire relationship!
    He had to plan our wedding remotely, so everything was done virtually. We did not meet him until after our wedding ceremony! However, he made everything super simple and easy. He gave us everything we wanted, took requests from the guests (and not when he knew better). He could read the room and play just the right stuff. Once he got the music going, nobody left the dance floor. We didn't even get to make all the rounds after dinner before everyone was up dancing!
    We are so glad we had DJ Yves as part of our special day!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Logan · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing DJ and entertainer.

Yves is literally the best. I can't say enough nice things about him. He was very easy to talk to and work with. He's GREAT at feeling the crowd and keeping the party going. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 11/12/2018

DJ Yves Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Logan for letting me be part of your special day... I'm so happy for you and James :-)... We sure did rock it out that night til the very last second :-) Those memories will last a lifetime and look forward to your future ;-)

Yves

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful experience with this super professional DJ. He is welcome back at either one of our venues ANY TIME!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Krystal · Married on 05/04/2018

Soooo much energy and so much fun! All or guests were raving about our DJ!

Sent on 05/12/2018
  • Ben and Gina

Ben and Gina · Married on 02/04/2018

We found DJ Yves at a wedding fair and their photobooth ticked all the boxes for us. We wanted a photobooth that was open air (no "booth" to make things stuffy or crammed), ability to customize graphics, a dSLR camera for high quality pictures, and both printouts for guests to take home as well as a digital album for my now-husband and I to have after the wedding.

We were able to customize the graphics on the photo strips and work with a member of their staff to make sure the graphics looked just the way we wanted. They were accommodating and provided a few samples before we decided on a layout we liked best. Being able to see the strip before the day of was super important and they made that happen for us.

We also considered renting a backdrop but were provided plenty of options that we were able to "dress up" with paper decorations to make the booth more personal to us. I loved that they worked with us on this!

Overall, it was extremely easy to work with DJ Yves and his staff and I would highly recommend them. The price could not be beat for the service and quality we received!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    DJ Yves Entertainment 16

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Great DJ. Easy to work with and a huge help when we couldn't decide on songs.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Yves was so easy to work with! He was extremely responsive throughout our entire planning process and was flexible in making last minute changes. His fees are very fair considering the level of service and amount of work you will receive. We had multiple location changes throughout the night (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) and Yves was able to navigate the changes seamlessly. We are super impressed with his level of professionalism and the amount of fun everyone had! Thank you Yves!

Sent on 10/22/2017

David · Married on 08/30/2017

We couldn't be happier with the services that Yves provided for our wedding reception. He was extremely friendly, responsive, and helpful throughout the planning process and ensured that everyone at the reception had a great time by engaging with guests when the moment was right. He has a clear knack for playing the right songs at the right moments and runs a completely professional setup. Combined with the fact that he's significantly cheaper than other DJs in the area, it's a no brainer to hire Yves to DJ your next event!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 07/07/2017

He was great.used him for both my ceremony and reception. He kept everthing flowing great. And everyone had a blast. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2017

We hired DJ Yves to DJ our wedding at the Brevard Zoo. They were professional, kept the reception on schedule, and played music that got people dancing. They were a pleasure to work with, responded promptly to any and all requests. They were awesome!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Denisha

Denisha · Married on 04/29/2017

Great company to work with! Very professional and friendly.

Sent on 05/07/2017

kelly · Married on 03/11/2017

We used them for our photo booth at our wedding...truly an amazing team and company! We met at a bridal expo and arranged the details of the photo booth rental through email. Very responsive and quick to respond to any questions I had. LOVED the service provided throughout the evening at our wedding...the guests LOVED it! We loved the quality of the photo strips and the fact that everyone got their own...along with the Ipad with all of the photos from the night. We received all of the digital photos the next day..great quality! Good selection of props! We even loved that they helped direct our guests to leave a copy of their strip in a book we had purchased. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! If we ever need a photo booth again, we will use you guys!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/11/2017

DJ Yves did the music for our wedding ceremony and reception on Feb 11, 2017. He is super easygoing and a pleasure to work with. During the planning process, payment was a breeze with online invoicing and he sent a timeline template to fill out with specific songs for the different events (first dance, cake cutting, etc.). I procrastinated on filling out the songs and got him the list later than I wanted (it was the night before the wedding when I finally decided and told him what I wanted my processional song to be!). But there were no worries because he nailed the ceremony music with perfect timing. For the reception, he was a fun and energetic emcee and once the open dancing started, the dance floor stayed full until the very end. He played the right mix of songs to keep everyone going and our guests and family told us what a fun wedding it was!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Yves handled the music for our entire wedding - ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He did a wonderful job! Followed all of our requests and needs with no issues. He also did a great job MCing the reception with the introductions, activities, and shoe game. Without a doubt he is a perfect choice for any DJ needs.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Linda · Married on 12/19/2015

I hired Dj Yves services for photobooth and photography. The photobooth was a hit in my event! A wide variety of props to choose from. Pj Shan was very professional and patient with my guests. Everybody enjoyed the booth. The photographer was excellent! Great price too!! Thank you Yves for working with us, it was wonderful!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Chelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Yves was great! We had a fairly small group, but there was usually always someone up dancing.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Yves did a nice job on providing the music for my daughters wedding. I was hoping for a little more interaction with the guests and fun wedding games but we didn't get any of that.

Sent on 05/29/2016

DJ Yves Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lisa...

We didn't plan any games for the wedding day. As far as being interactive, I did go out there and dance with the guest showing them how to do the different dances. I received an abundance of compliments from the guest at the wedding and sorry you felt I wasn't interactive enough but again, we didn't plan any games.