DJ Yoossouph Reviews

3 | Jersey City, NJ

3 Reviews for DJ Yoossouph

Ehi · Married on 10/01/2016

I used DJ Yoossouph for my wedding in Boston. He provided excellent service and my guests were dancing till the end. I high recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Great DJ, very professional, and appeals to all ages!!!

Sent on 02/19/2016

DJ Yoossouph was the DJ at my wedding on Oct 27th in West Orange, NJ. I don't know how best to describe the experience except for 2 words: "Absolutely Fantastic". From his selection of the classical music genre for the wedding ceremony, to the smooth music vibes (both african and american) for the cocktail hour, to the crazy dancing tunes during the reception...it was amazing and the wedding rocked to the max because of the music.

I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a wedding dj. He is truly an African Mozart, lol (master of his craft). Thanks for the experience!

Sent on 11/08/2013

DJ Yoossouph's reply:

Thank you for the review Chinwe. It was my pleasure DJing your wedding. It was a great and beautiful wedding and only A+ game was required. Thank you for picking me to DJ this special occasion and do help spread the word. Happy married life.