DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service Reviews

43 Reviews for DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service

43 DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Samantha Johnson · Married on 11/03/2018

Five stars!

DJ Wes was great from start to finish. He was so professional, informative, gave suggestion when needed and sure knew how to get the party going!! My wedding was the best night of my life and I owe that partly to Wes for having such a good grasp on what he was doing!
    I would certainly work with him again and recommend him to my closest friends and family.

• Michael

Michael Pritchard · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome!!!

My family was very impressed with Dj Wes and his ability to entertain even the youngest at our wedding. Personally I think if he could officiate the guy would be a one man show. Lol! If we ever have need for a Dj in the future it will most certainly be Dj Wes.

Seresa · Married on 07/07/2018

Wes was great. Kept children occupied with magic tricks before the music got going. Got the guest to participate. Music was fantastic. Will hire him again if we are ever in need of a DJ

Nick · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Wes was amazing. We held our wedding in MS and being from out of town all of the planning was done sight unseen. To say that DJ Wes went over and above is an understatement. He was an ultimate professional and jumped in to help us in our hour of need. The music and fun atmosphere he created was fantastic. Everyone had fun and loved him. You would be foolish to hire anyone else!! Thank you DJ Wes

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2017

We enjoyed DJ Wes so much! It would not have been nearly as fun otherwise.

Alexis · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Wes is very easy going and will allow you to customize your song list. You can be as general or specific as you want, and he's helpful getting you started. He also gave great advice about coordinating the timing of the songs with the cake cutting, etc., and he is also adept at improvising should specific parts of your event go faster or slower than scheduled.

Colten · Married on 09/04/2016

The one thing that brings a wedding together and makes it fluent is the DJ.

DJ Wes did exactly that. His equipment makes it fun and gives life to the party. He kept our wedding reception vibrant and kept our friends and family engaged and entertained. I was so pleased with what a great job he did. Everyone had so much fun at our reception and it wouldn't have happened without him. He also takes pictures! To be fair, they aren't professional, but they did capture the essence of the moment.

I can't speak highly enough of DJ Wes. He was worth every penny.

Vicki · Married on 12/12/2015

We were very pleased with the professionalism and the way Wes kept the guests involved! I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for the services of a DJ not only for a wedding, but for other events as well!

Claire · Married on 10/03/2015

I would recommend DJ Mobile Wes to anyone having a special event. He was helpful in planning the music, and was fun and lively during the wedding reception! He even brought his own camera and took pictures during the event.

DJ Wes was wonderful! He was receptive to the list of songs I made before the wedding but also was flexible to requests of the guests at the reception. He took some of the best pictures at the reception and was very interactive with the crowd.

Drew · Married on 06/07/2014

I have attended two wedding receptions where DJ Wes was the DJ, one of which was my own. Wes is a versatile DJ who is responsive to the requests of his customers and is able to tailor a set list to cater to all ages in one event. He is very experienced and has valuable insights into the best way to keep events flowing smoothly and to keep attendees entertained. I would highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

We can't say enough good about Wes!! He is easy to work with and very professional. We had the time of our lives at our reception! Everyone was on the dance floor all night (even my father-in-law who said he would rather jump off a bridge than dance). As a bride who wasn't completely particular about details, we left some of the playlist up to him, and he nailed it! He makes the night flow smoothly so you don't have to stress about what's next. Choose Wes and you're in great hands!

Sandra · Married on 12/07/2013

DJ Wes is the best DJ in the mid-south!! He was very professional and knows how to work the crowd and get people dancing!
    He had my daughter's wedding and reception done perfectly, just as she wanted it.
    I highly recommend him for any event that you need a DJ for.

Jami · Married on 07/20/2013

If I ever need to hire a DJ again, I will plan my event around DJ Wes’s schedule! Three of our children got married within a period of eighteen months and of all the wedding vendors I hired, DJ Wes was by far the best. He communicated and planned and helped us think of details we had not thought of. I felt like DJ Wes truly cared about doing all he could to help make Erin and Patrick’s reception a fun and classy event, and I believe he possesses the rare integrity that compels him to give 100% effort to every client. He knows exactly what it takes to make a wedding reception a success and he takes that knowledge and tailors it to the personality and wishes of each individual client. Thanks to DJ Wes, the dance floor remained full through the very last song, and I still have people tell me that Erin and Patrick’s wedding reception was the best they have ever attended! (On a side note, we are so thankful that DJ Wes took pictures during the reception because he captured a lot of special shots that our highly rated photographer missed.)

Paula · Married on 04/06/2013

Wesley L. Flint is both an exceptionally experienced wedding DJ and also a marvelous entertainer who has a great concept of timing...how long to schedule for each activity, the pace of the music, excellent suggestions of music to include and exclude and when to do what during the course of the evening. He really got both the dancers and non-dancers out on the floor and the consensus of the guests was fun, fun, fun! He even went out of his way to find a particular version of a song the father of the bride wanted for the father-daughter dance - very special in every way....heartfelt thanks for going the extra mile! We would highly recommend Wes to anyone planning a wedding.

Blake · Married on 04/06/2013

DJ Wes was very professional in setting up a meeting with my fiancé and I well ahead of the wedding date (4 months out) and we discussed everything we wanted. Then a few weeks before the wedding we met again for an hour to discuss all songs, the order of events, and any special requests we had. During the wedding, DJ Wes coordinated all events including the intro of the wedding party, first dances, longest married dance, toasts by father of the bride/best man/maid of honor, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, and more. He also took pictures and video with his camera and posted a candid video of the event on YouTube.

Overall, our wedding reception was a success and DJ Wes was a big contributor. Our family and friends, and especially my wife and I, had a blast. DJ Wes is a solid choice if you need a quality DJ for your wedding or special event.

-Blake and Katie

Cindy · Married on 10/13/2012

DJ Wes helped make our daughters' fairy tale wedding come true. The professional touches was awesome. The music was awesome. And I didn't know Wes took photos, then I was just even in more AWE. Thank you, thank you for a job well done. If anybody is looking for a DJ stop looking because DJ Wes is the top pic and choice.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

I could not imagine the wedding without DJ West. Our guests are still talking about DJ West and how much fun the wedding was. Thank you Wess for making it the best day ever!!!!If you are looking for a great time get Wes. We were going to get a band but we got DJ West i don't think a band could have done as good of a job. The different types of music without breaks is wonderful. You can not go wrong with this man. He is worth every penny you pay. Thanks again, Sara .

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2012

He was awesome! He takes lots of pictures and really kept the party going!

• Princess Cupcake

Samantha · Married on 02/26/2011

DJ Wes was amazing!!! He had the party going when we got there and we had a blast the entire time!! He was prompt in answering us every time we contacted him and very easy to work with!!

Brittney · Married on 11/13/2010

The best DJ of any wedding I have ever been too! Really knows how to keep the party going and get everyone involved!

Katie · Married on 10/23/2010

DJ Wes was absolutely wonderful!!! He could not have been more helpful and made our reception an absolute blast!!!I would definitely use him again if I ever need a DJ and I would 100% recommend him for weddings. Definitely knows to make it a party.

Niki · Married on 08/20/2010

DJ Wes was great! He kept the party going all night, and everyone (older and younger couples) commented on how he played just the right blend of music for everyone to dance!!

Lisa · Married on 06/05/2010

This wedding was our second time to hire DJ Wes. It was our fourth time enjoying his services.

• W

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2010

Dj Wes was wonderful! It was SO hot at our wedding and people werent wanting to dance but dj Wes got the crowd up and everyone said how much fun it was! Thank u Wes!!!!