DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 11/11/2022

More than just a DJ

DJ Wes provided wonderful customer service and even went so far as to take candid pictures throughout our reception. It was wonderful to get some photos before our professional ones come in!
  • Maudej
    Maude Married on 10/08/2022

Excellent service

DJ Wes provided excellent service for our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor. He was super helpful with the planning process and offered great recommendations and helpful tips so the reception could go smoothly. Highly recommend him!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me a part of your wedding day. It really was a lot of fun and I loved the twirling napkins! Pics below.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda B. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Wes was amazing! Great DJ. Great Entertainer.

DJ Wes was absolutely amazing! Not only a great DJ but great entertainer. My little niece loved all his magic tricks.
  • Gennell
    Gennell Married on 08/20/2022

Dj Wesley Flint

Dj Wesley is the best you have to book with him!! His entertainment is above and beyond what I expected!

Thank you, Gennell.
    It was a pleasure working with you and Ricky. Your wedding was so lovely and it was a perfect day for it too!
    Blaine S. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Wes - Great Wedding DJ!!!

We had DJ Wes DJ for our wedding reception and we would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their upcoming event. DJ Wes was very helpful leading up to the wedding in helping to plan out the night and offer suggestions and recommendations on different things that he's experienced and whether they went well or not. He stayed in touch all throughout the planning process and was very accommodating to any ideas that we requested. On the wedding night, he brought the energy and kept people on the dance floor all night. We had so much fun at our wedding reception and DJ Wes was a crucial part of the night! Thanks for being a part of our wedding day!

Blaine & Peyton,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, but more importantly, for your trust. I too feel like it went really well. You guys were a lot of fun and you did a great job helping build your playlist! Be on the lookout for the fun pictures I took!
    Caitlyn Y. Married on 04/02/2022

Such a GREAT Experience!

We are SO grateful that we found Wes to DJ at our wedding reception. He was wonderful to work with! The communication was great from start to finish, and DJ Wes definitely made our vision for lights and music come to life! Our guests are still telling us how much they loved his idea for the ending sing-along song! My husband and I could not recommend DJ Wes enough!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Caitlyn and Tyler!
    It sure did turn out well considering the split-room situation. I'm glad we did it the way we did. I'm going to suggest that for all future clients who may need my services at the Powerhouse. It's got such a cool vibe about it. Thanks for sending your pictures and I hope you like the ones I sent!
    Brittany S. Married on 11/13/2021

A+ DJ with A+ service!!!

Wow, what a night!!! DJ Wes really knows how to work a reception. He listened to our requests and fulfilled them with A+ service. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You guys were great! I loved all the superhero props y'all brought too. It sure made it a lot of fun!
  • Sara
    Sara C. Married on 11/06/2021

Great DJ! Highly recommend

DJ Wes was great to work with! We decided to hire him based on reviews and my initial phone call with him and I’m so glad we did! Before the wedding he met with us to discuss our timeline and music. He played all the songs that we wanted him to and did a good job at reading the room and getting people to the dance floor! If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding or event I highly recommend DJ Wes!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Sara. You guys were awesome and I had a really good time myself. Your pictures are up, if you didn't know. :)
    Kaitlin M. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend DJ Wes

I cannot recommend DJ Wes enough. He listened to exactly what we wanted, he was communicative, and the planning meeting he offers was beyond helpful in ensuring the flow of the wedding was seamless. We had so much fun, and it was exactly what we wanted. He was great at reading the room and getting people involved and excited. I had so many people rave about how awesome the music was. If you're in need of a wedding DJ, or a DJ for any event, I highly recommend! He was a crucial part in helping our night be a success!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin. It really was an honor. It could not have been a better day for it and your friends and family made my job so much easier. They were so receptive to everything. I REALLY enjoyed it myself.
    Callie D. Married on 09/18/2021

Great DJ!!

He was very professional and super helpful and easy to work with. We are so glad that we hired him to be our DJ. Would definitely recommend!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure and an honor. Btw, I loved David's groom cake. I posted a picture of it to my personal FB page. It was a hit there too!
    James F. Married on 07/11/2021

Fuller Wedding Reception

DJ Wes was flexible and professional. He was great to work with and kept our guests involved the entire reception with his creative timeline. His light show added even more excitement to our great and mutually agreed upon list of songs. He made our day very special. We would surely recommend him!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wonderful wedding! It's always nice to be hired by someone who has seen you in action before!
    Ashlan R. Married on 06/18/2021

10/10 Would Recommend

DJ Wes was recommended by my fiancé after my fiancé attended a wedding DJ Wes had been hired for. We were very pleased with his pricing, timeline (setting up initial and follow-up meetings, and week of timeline), and professionalism. Due to COVID, we had all our meetings on Zoom which allowed for more flexibility when setting times. He made our planning process much easier due to his experience and made wonderful recommendations when we were unsure of songs, timelines, and what to include or exclude. The song list provided was extensive and extremely helpful in deciding how to set the tone for our ceremony and reception. We had a small wedding and reception and DJ Wes helped everything flow smoothly from one event to the next. If you are planning to start a song in the middle for an entrance/exit, I would recommend listening to the version he has in his library and letting him know the time stamp of where you want the song to start before the event/during setup.

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll admit I was concerned about the small size at first, but you guys made the absolute most of it! I had a great time and it sure looked like you did too! Thanks for letting me be apart of this wonderful day!
    Michael M. Married on 06/12/2021

Professional

Very professional. Communication was great as he always got back to us in a timely manner. He showed up early to make sure everything was set up and working correctly. Kept the pace of the wedding and reception moving very well.

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I thought it turned out wonderful! I hope you enjoy the pictures I took. Be looking for those in the mail very soon!
    Amanda Married on 06/05/2021

Miller-Surwic wedding

DJ Wes was so great in helping us plan for our wedding day and sat down to talk to us and find out what we wanted for music. He gave us lists of popular music choices for everything from the first dance to the cake cutting. He handled the music during both our ceremony and reception and it was perfect! Everyone was out on the dance floor and we are still getting compliments about it! Totally recommend DJ Wes for any event!!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. And thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful occasion. It truly was an honor!
    Breanna H. Married on 03/20/2021

Stellar superb amazing !

DJ Wes did amazing! He kept all guests moving & grooving all night! Sound was amazing. Sadly people couldn’t hear the preacher but no worries. He was very good at picking up on the guests vibes. 100% recommend !

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much. We did a full test of the mic before the ceremony and everything worked as it should. I came home and set up all my gear and did some testing. The transmitter mic had a short in it and would cut out if bumped just right. So I bought a replacement mic already so that doesn't happen again! Unfortunately, technology can really be a challenge sometimes when there are so many points of opportunity for failure. But in the end we had a great celebration and I thank you for letting me be a part of it!
  • Richard
    Richard L. Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely perfect

Wes was awesome start to finish! We met him at Starbucks just to get a feel of who he was and we knew from our first interaction he was the DJ for us. He is very professional and attentive. He was flexible with our request and provided lots of help and suggestions for timing, songs, and flow on our wedding day. He also made it fun and enjoyable for our guest. At the end of the night he presented us with a CD of all of our music from the wedding night, one of the best gifts we received. I highly recommend him.

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You guys were so easy to work with and a whole lot of fun!! Wish we could do it all over again.
    Kelli B. Married on 11/13/2020

Great dj!

Dj Wes was extremely helpful during the planning of the reception and how the night would flow. It made for a stress free night! We all had such a great time and the kids really enjoyed the magic! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ.

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kelli. I too had an awesome time. Everyone seem so in to the celebration. You guys were just the best!
    Pamela H. Married on 10/10/2020

Hensley-Boggs Wedding

We met with DJ Wes, and he helped to come up with a plan for the service and all that we wanted included in our wedding- helped to keep us on track and not leave anything out. Also mixed music for father/daughter dance -which was perfect! From start to finish he kept the crowd involved and included some magic tricks for the little ones. We will definitely recommend him to everyone we know!!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much! I was so happy with how your wedding went. I was really worried that Hurricane Delta was really going to ruin it for us. Even with all of the wind and rain plus it being help outdoors under a pavilion, you guys made the absolute most of it. What a fun group you guys were!!
    Kelsey C. Married on 10/03/2020

He was great

Very professional, responsible, fun and prepared!!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey. You guys were so much fun!! I have to say, it's been a LONG time since I've worked a 7-1/2 hour gig! I was on-site for 12 hours. Took me a few days to recover from that one. :)
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 09/05/2020

Goes Above and Beyond - Great to Work With

Wesley is an awesome DJ. We found him through wedding wire 30 days before our wedding when our originally DJ dropped out. Not only was it his OWN wedding anniversary, he worked with us to make sure our songs were the correct versions, kept everyone on the dance floor, and that he had all the right contact info so that the bride and groom could enjoy their day. We were so glad to celebrate with Wesley and loved that he showed up in his own Memphis attire and gave us game updates throughout the wedding (Go Tigers!!). Our guests loved seeing us chant the fight song. He kept the crowd entertained and there was never a dull moment. We wish we could get married all the time so he could DJ for us!

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

You and Andrew were great to work with. Everything from mariachi bands to hopping dance floors, it was a party! Thank you for letting me a part of it. It was my honor!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding was perfect!

DJ Wes did our wedding on June 8,2019. He did an amazing job! The guest raved about the wonderful atmosphere he created. We had a great wedding and reception! The Wisdoms definitely recommend DJ Wesley Flint ❤️
    Ty Fitzgerald Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome DJ!!

DJ Wes was absolutely awesome and I highly recommend him for any event, especially weddings! He did our ceremony and wedding reception, which were at two separate places. He was priced great, incredibly helpful and gave much needed guidance. He was very flexible and even added our ceremony to the job last minute to help accommodate us. He helped guide us with the gameplan for the night and helped us pick music. All the guests had a blast and the music was perfect! A mix for all ages, which was so appreciated!! He even gave us our wedding music on a cd when it was over! The best! Cannot beat DJ Wes!!!! Plus, he even tasked additional photos for you!
    Travon M. Married on 04/27/2019

40th High School Class Reunion

Wes was a great guy, and a very easy going DJ to work with. I gave him a general idea of the timeline of events, and the music we were looking for, and he made some excellent suggestions. We were also able to rent dance floor lighting and up-lights from him, without worrying about another vendor to deal with. During the event, he was very interactive and the crowd loved him and the music. We had a fantastic time. I would use him again with no hesitation. http://www.mobiledjwes.com/Pic-509.htm

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Trevon. It was a pleasure. It was a fun event and I got to hear a lot of great music. By the way, here's the correct link! http://www.mobiledjwes.com/Pic-509.htm
    Gretchen P. Married on 12/22/2018

Great Wedding DJ

Wes was the DJ at my sister's wedding and did a great job! That's why we chose him many years later to DJ my reception as well. Another great job from DJ Wes! He played everything we asked him to, made the reception fun, and took lots of great pics! Thanks so much for everything!
illustration stars