40 Reviews for DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service

Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
Uplighting (1)
40 DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service Reviews

DJ Wes was amazing. We held our wedding in MS and being from out of town all of the planning was done sight unseen. To say that DJ Wes went over and above is an understatement. He was an ultimate professional and jumped in to help us in our hour of need. The music and fun atmosphere he created was fantastic. Everyone had fun and loved him. You would be foolish to hire anyone else!! Thank you DJ Wes

Profile Picture Nick, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed DJ Wes so much! It would not have been nearly as fun otherwise.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes is very easy going and will allow you to customize your song list. You can be as general or specific as you want, and he's helpful getting you started. He also gave great advice about coordinating the timing of the songs with the cake cutting, etc., and he is also adept at improvising should specific parts of your event go faster or slower than scheduled.

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The one thing that brings a wedding together and makes it fluent is the DJ.

DJ Wes did exactly that. His equipment makes it fun and gives life to the party. He kept our wedding reception vibrant and kept our friends and family engaged and entertained. I was so pleased with what a great job he did. Everyone had so much fun at our reception and it wouldn't have happened without him. He also takes pictures! To be fair, they aren't professional, but they did capture the essence of the moment.

I can't speak highly enough of DJ Wes. He was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Colten, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very pleased with the professionalism and the way Wes kept the guests involved! I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for the services of a DJ not only for a wedding, but for other events as well!

Profile Picture Vicki, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend DJ Mobile Wes to anyone having a special event. He was helpful in planning the music, and was fun and lively during the wedding reception! He even brought his own camera and took pictures during the event.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes was wonderful! He was receptive to the list of songs I made before the wedding but also was flexible to requests of the guests at the reception. He took some of the best pictures at the reception and was very interactive with the crowd.

Profile Picture User5607337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System

I have attended two wedding receptions where DJ Wes was the DJ, one of which was my own. Wes is a versatile DJ who is responsive to the requests of his customers and is able to tailor a set list to cater to all ages in one event. He is very experienced and has valuable insights into the best way to keep events flowing smoothly and to keep attendees entertained. I would highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Drew, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes is the best DJ in the mid-south!! He was very professional and knows how to work the crowd and get people dancing!
He had my daughter's wedding and reception done perfectly, just as she wanted it.
I highly recommend him for any event that you need a DJ for.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If I ever need to hire a DJ again, I will plan my event around DJ Wes’s schedule! Three of our children got married within a period of eighteen months and of all the wedding vendors I hired, DJ Wes was by far the best. He communicated and planned and helped us think of details we had not thought of. I felt like DJ Wes truly cared about doing all he could to help make Erin and Patrick’s reception a fun and classy event, and I believe he possesses the rare integrity that compels him to give 100% effort to every client. He knows exactly what it takes to make a wedding reception a success and he takes that knowledge and tailors it to the personality and wishes of each individual client. Thanks to DJ Wes, the dance floor remained full through the very last song, and I still have people tell me that Erin and Patrick’s wedding reception was the best they have ever attended! (On a side note, we are so thankful that DJ Wes took pictures during the reception because he captured a lot of special shots that our highly rated photographer missed.)

Profile Picture Jami, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Wesley L. Flint is both an exceptionally experienced wedding DJ and also a marvelous entertainer who has a great concept of timing...how long to schedule for each activity, the pace of the music, excellent suggestions of music to include and exclude and when to do what during the course of the evening. He really got both the dancers and non-dancers out on the floor and the consensus of the guests was fun, fun, fun! He even went out of his way to find a particular version of a song the father of the bride wanted for the father-daughter dance - very special in every way....heartfelt thanks for going the extra mile! We would highly recommend Wes to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Wes was very professional in setting up a meeting with my fiancé and I well ahead of the wedding date (4 months out) and we discussed everything we wanted. Then a few weeks before the wedding we met again for an hour to discuss all songs, the order of events, and any special requests we had. During the wedding, DJ Wes coordinated all events including the intro of the wedding party, first dances, longest married dance, toasts by father of the bride/best man/maid of honor, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, and more. He also took pictures and video with his camera and posted a candid video of the event on YouTube.

Overall, our wedding reception was a success and DJ Wes was a big contributor. Our family and friends, and especially my wife and I, had a blast. DJ Wes is a solid choice if you need a quality DJ for your wedding or special event.

-Blake and Katie

Profile Picture Blake, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes helped make our daughters' fairy tale wedding come true. The professional touches was awesome. The music was awesome. And I didn't know Wes took photos, then I was just even in more AWE. Thank you, thank you for a job well done. If anybody is looking for a DJ stop looking because DJ Wes is the top pic and choice.

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not imagine the wedding without DJ West. Our guests are still talking about DJ West and how much fun the wedding was. Thank you Wess for making it the best day ever!!!!If you are looking for a great time get Wes. We were going to get a band but we got DJ West i don't think a band could have done as good of a job. The different types of music without breaks is wonderful. You can not go wrong with this man. He is worth every penny you pay. Thanks again, Sara .

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was awesome! He takes lots of pictures and really kept the party going!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/20/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Wes was amazing!!! He had the party going when we got there and we had a blast the entire time!! He was prompt in answering us every time we contacted him and very easy to work with!!

Profile Picture User1206136, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The best DJ of any wedding I have ever been too! Really knows how to keep the party going and get everyone involved!

Profile Picture Brittney, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes was absolutely wonderful!!! He could not have been more helpful and made our reception an absolute blast!!!I would definitely use him again if I ever need a DJ and I would 100% recommend him for weddings. Definitely knows to make it a party.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes was great! He kept the party going all night, and everyone (older and younger couples) commented on how he played just the right blend of music for everyone to dance!!

Profile Picture Niki, 8/20/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This wedding was our second time to hire DJ Wes. It was our fourth time enjoying his services.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Wes was wonderful! It was SO hot at our wedding and people werent wanting to dance but dj Wes got the crowd up and everyone said how much fun it was! Thank u Wes!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes not only provides a quality of service, his music is wonderful, he is a great emcee and takes great pictures at every event and posts them on his website. The American Liver Foundation of the Mid-South has used DJ Wes for six Taste of Desoto events, and I can honestly say that he has never let us down in any way and has always been an attribute. Taste of Desoto is an arena event with over 1000 attendees and 50 restaurants. DJ Wes has always been willing and able to meet any request we have made of him. I can't imagine doing this event with anyone else.

Profile Picture Deri, 3/23/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service was not only professional but very friendly and made a wonderful effort to make us feel comfortable in all parts of our wedding day. He has a great upbeat attitude! He was very thorough before the event and was patient without throughout the evening so that we didn't miss a beat! Great DJ and we would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Rosalyn, 2/20/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was great! He was able to recommend wireless speakers for our space which worked out really well to carry the sound and he did a great job of going with flow and making adjustments as need.Great DJ and we would definitely use him again!Just want to let you know quickly how great your performance was.
Literally everyone could not stop talking about how perfect your song transitions were and how you built the music up to keep the dancing going. I have not been to a wedding that had that much participation
and happiness on a dance floor. I also heard of a few requests you complied with and a few you didn't.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 1/15/10, 5 Reviews