DJ Vital Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Catherine
    Catherine A. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best dj ever!

Jessie was absolutely amazing!!! we had more guests present than we anticipated (because of COVID) and he was so helpful in keeping things running smoothly.. He Communicated with the bride and groom with time to make sure he knew what they wanted and was very professional and kind. He was on time and ready to deliver the best service.

DJ Vital's reply:

We had a blast being your DJ for your daughters wedding and yes more people then expected but it was a blessing for so many to witness the love !!!
  • Muqeet
    Muqeet Married on 09/04/2022

Overall experience = Excellent

Jesse was absolutely phenomenal. He took the time to research our culture and religion, and planned the activities around it. My family and guests were extremely pleased. We would absolutely be hiring him for future events.

DJ Vital's reply:

Muqeet, it was my honor to be your DJ and show you my respect to your culture and practices I feel if everyone had respect for other culture we all we be in a better place!! but again I am glad your family felt welcomed at the Cottage and I look forward to doing more events for your family !!!!
  • Savannah
    Savannah D. Married on 09/03/2022

Wonderful DJ!

We had the most beautiful wedding imaginable! DJ vital coordinated with our photographer and routinely checked in on me all night to make sure we were happy with the schedule and upcoming events! He was friendly and made our night very fun! Thank you SO much and we HIGHLY recommend! :)

DJ Vital's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the honor to DJ your wedding it was a beautiful day and you guys have a beautiful and Diverse group of friends.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Anthony B. Married on 05/13/2022

Wonderful!

Jesse was a great DJ! We planned our wedding in Arizona while living in Texas and was a little worried how difficult it would be. Jesse had a plan, all the right resources for us, gave us recommendations along the way, and made the whole process simple and easy! Would definitely recommend!

DJ Vital's reply:

Anthony thank you so much to you and Catie for the trust in helping you both plan you awesome wedding from afar!!!! I am glad that you and your families had a blast !!! until we meet again cheers !!!!
    Karen C. Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing!!!! 10/10

If you want your wedding to have the best DJ around look no further! DJ Vital is amazing, funny, professional, and the absolute best to work with. He took so much stress off the wedding be having everything music and audio wise perfectly handled. His communication leading up to was perfect and He kept the crowed happy for the dancing, kept the audio clean for the speeches and ceremony. Look no further cause your DJ is right here.

DJ Vital's reply:

Karen, it was an honor to be able to translate to your family so they could feel apart of your special day. Many blessing to you both !!
    Darla W. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very responsive and played all the right music to get our guests up and dancing!!

Jessie was a great DJ for our retirement party this past weekend!! Our guests had such a great time and danced all night long!

DJ Vital's reply:

Darla Thank you for the trust of your CEO retirement party we had a blast and please reach out if you need another great night!!!!!
    Juan T. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent!

Excellent DJ! Very professional and communicated with us regularly. Made our special night so much fun for us and our guests.

DJ Vital's reply:

Juan it was an honor to rock yours and Martha's wedding your family and guest were so much fun. I have never played so much bad bunny!!!!! Again Thank you for the trust on your special day !!!!
    Tiffany B. Married on 03/31/2022

Married 3/31/22

We were married in 3/31/22 and had the most amazing experience with DJ Vital! He was kind, professional and fun! Everyone had a great time and he kept us on schedule! I would definitely recommend him for any event! Thanks so much for a great afternoon/evening!!

DJ Vital's reply:

Tiffany Thank you for trusting me all the way from Washington to ensure that your wedding was memorable and special and yes it was a great afternoon wedding my first and I am sure not my last !!!! Stay blessed and safe travels back to Washington !!!
    Abigail R. Married on 03/20/2022

10/10 recommend

Jesse, aka DJ vital, did an amazing job at our wedding! From start to finish he was easy to work with and communicate with. You can tell he truly loves what he does and wants to make your wedding day the best day for you. He did a great job getting people on the dance floor and everyone had a great time!

DJ Vital's reply:

Abigail, what can I say you were my 4/4 wedding that weekend and the energy from your family just gave me a high that I didn't want to stop the music. I am glad you guys had a great time and thank you for trusting me with your special day.
    Alexa J. Married on 03/19/2022

11/10 recommend!

Hands down THE BEST DJ. Jessie far exceeded our expectations and my guests keep talking about how good the music was! He took into consideration what kind of music we liked most but was able to cater to what everyone else enjoyed as well. He was super interactive with our guests and was able to keep the party going! I would recommend him to anyone!

Alexa,
    Thank you for the trust of your special day even though I have known you since you were born it was a honor regardless that you choose me to rock your wedding one of the most diverse wedding I have done we played all kinds of music for you and your guests thank you again for everything !!!!!
  • Janinne
    Janinne F. Married on 03/18/2022

Amazingly fun!!!!!

DJ Jessie is the absolute best DJ. We are extremely happy that he was recommended by a family friend. He was on top of everything from start to finish and did an excellent job. He was friendly and funny too. We definitely enjoyed our party and would love to have him again if we do have another party!

Our wedding wouldn't have gone smoothly without his help and guidance! 100x recommend! We love him and his wife!!! 🥰

Janinne,
    Thank you to you and Marc for allowing me to rock your wedding for all your family and friends. It was a blessing meeting you and your family.
    Eric C. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very friendly and veteran operated

Is very flexible and helped make the experience amazing and enjoyable for everyone. As active duty military its nice to know he's a veteran

DJ Vital's reply:

Hey Sailor thank you for the trust all the way from Chicago you handed me the Raines to your special day. please stay safe on your deployment and Semper Fi
  • Zach
    Zach L. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dj vital is the absolute best!

DJ Vital was AMAZING! He was clearly a professional and answered to our every request as the couple while also feeling out the crowd and playing great music all night. We would HIGHLY recommend him to any engaged couples looking for a DJ that is outgoing and friendly to play master of ceremonies but also to sit back and play great music that will keep your guests dancing the night away during your reception. 10/10, 5 stars, this guy is the bomb!

DJ Vital's reply:

Zach and Aaron thank you so much for allow me to be your wedding DJ its was an honor to witness so much love and support you both have for each other and your family.
    Jacob M. Married on 03/04/2022

A Great DJ!

DJ Vital was great! He was very engaging, and listened to our ideas. Many of our guests commented on how much fun he was! We would absolutely recommend DJ Vital to anyone for their wedding/celebration.

DJ Vital's reply:

My fellow nurse nothing makes me more happy to Spinning for my Fellow healthcare workers and especially after the rough times we have had as a Nurses!! So to see you guys finally able to bring together all your family and friends it made my heart happy not even rain was going to shut us down thank you for the love and trust good sir.
    Bianca T. Married on 02/11/2022

Excellent DJ

The DJ was very friendly and well organized. He did an excellent job of keeping the dance floor busy all night with a wide variety of songs.

DJ Vital's reply:

Bianca, Thank you so much for allowing me the honor to DJ your wedding. We go way back since our college days at ASU and I am humbled that you choose me out of all the DJ the venue through at you !!! You still choose me I am truly honored!!!
  • Stacie
    Stacie S. Married on 01/23/2022

Incredible!

DJ Vitale was incredible...Everything was seamless from beginning to completion. I highly recommend hiring him for any venue you need. He's the best!

DJ Vital's reply:

Stacie, thank you for allowing me to DJ your daughters wedding. It was just a beautiful ceremony and reception and very elegant
    Alexandria P. Married on 01/23/2022

Such a fun friendly dj!

Dj Vital made our wedding reception a total blast! He was so kind and made sure, even though our wedding party was small, that we still had fun! I would definitely recommend him!

DJ Vital's reply:

Alexandria, thank you for the trust and honor to DJ/MC your special day!!!!
    We had a blast seeing you family and friends getting down on the dance floor!!!!!
    Laura W. Married on 12/19/2021

Jessie was amazing!

Jessie was awesome! He was easy to communicate with and made our wedding day flow smoothly. He was personable and engaging and kept the evening events flowing smoothly.

DJ Vital's reply:

Laura, Thank you thank you for the trust of your special day, and yes the night couldn't have gone more smoothly !!! I had a blast meeting you and your family stay blessed!!!!
  • Brenda
    Brenda G. Married on 12/17/2021

Solid choice

Jessie has been amazing this entire wedding experience. He was attentive from the start, always available for us & made sure to be on top of it even when we were too busy to. The night of the wedding he made sure everything was moving according to plan & smoothly. All our songs were played and he even mixed in his own style. There was never a dull moment and we spent the night dancing away. The whole crowd loved him. He’s very personable, and kind. He feels like a friend helping you execute your perfect day. So happy with what we got. You won’t be disappointed 😊.

DJ Vital's reply:

Brenda and Trevor thank you so much for the kind words. We sure did have a great time on your special day thank you for the trust !!!
    Liza Married on 12/04/2021

Awesomeness

Jesse did an amazing job at our recent Christmas party. They were professional and al the songs on the list were played. Everyone wore their “dancing shoes” that night. It was a night of awesome music, fun, and laughter with good friends and loved ones! All of us left happy and could not stop talking about the experience until now. We will definitely use Jesse’s DJ music company on our next event. I highly recommend his services to mark your life’s special moments!!

Liza

DJ Vital's reply:

Liza thank you much for your kind words, It was a blast and I look forward to the next one thank you again for the trust for your party!!!!1
    Steve F. Married on 11/27/2021

Experience was great

Jessie was great, he was very flexible on such a short notice wedding. Everyone had a blast with his music.

DJ Vital's reply:

Steve, it was a pleasure to be able to DJ your wedding, you and your family had a great time and this memory will last a lifetime cheers to you and your family sir
    Monica G. Married on 11/14/2021

Quinceanera

Jessie was awesome! He met with me and talked with me a few times before the event to make sure he had the music my daughter wanted. He even helped me find a caterer! My daughter and friends had a wonderful time! I would definitely hire him again!

DJ Vital's reply:

Thank you monica I had a blast at your event it was small and classy loved it. I hope to work in the future with you again
    Angie E. Married on 11/11/2021

Wonderful!

It was a pleasure to work with Jessie & Ruben! They went above & beyond! My clients had so much fun dancing & listening to a wide variety of music!
    Would love to work with them again!

Angie Edwardsen
    Day of Wedding Coordinator
    Rings & Vows Weddings & Events

DJ Vital's reply:

Thank you angie for the kind words it means a lot for me my partners to work with such classy and experienced. Event planner like your self.
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Vital is the DJ to have at your wedding!

Jessie was so great to work with! He is personable, professional, and a bomb DJ! He was organized and helped kept us on schedule during our wedding! Our day was perfect and it wouldn’t have been without Jessie! He is fun, creative, and knows how to spin for a good time! He had games for when the tables were called for food which made it different and fun. He even surprised us with our names projecting on the reception wall which made us feel so special. We had so many friends tell us how amazing the music was. He feels the crowd and keeps everyone dancing! We are so happy with how everything went! You NEED DJ Vital for your wedding or next event!

DJ Vital's reply:

Gabriel and Julie Thank you so much for allow us to DJ your wedding I am humbled that we were able to kill it for you and your guest. I wish you nothing but happiness and great memories throughout your marriage
illustration stars