Vargas Productions Reviews

Vargas Productions 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Denisar · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful wedding experience!

It was the hottest day of the year. But it wasn’t as hot as the energy Vargas Productions brought to my outdoor wedding reception. Jay is the emcee, Victor is the DJ. And this dynamic duo had the crowd in the palm of their hands.

First things first; the temperature was 95 degrees, but it felt like 110. Mere mortals would have complained about the weather, but Jay and Victor embraced it. On a day where the oppressive heat could have ruined my wedding, Jay and Victor went above and beyond to make sure my guests and I were fully enjoying themselves.

Jay started by hyping up the crowd with some jokes and introductions of my wedding party, while Victor set the mood with the appropriate music for the occasion. After the obligatory bride-groom, bride-father, and groom-grandmother dances, it was time for speeches. During my maid-of-honor’s speech, she referenced our love of the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys. Victor was clearly listening to her speech, because later on he played songs from both groups. This was indicative of the attention to detail Victor provided all night with his music selection.

Throughout the night, Victor listened to the song requests I made before the event. Many DJs would have played their own set, but not Victor. I couldn’t have been happier with the song selection.

Then the lightening storm came. That’s when Jay and Victor upped their game and took the party to a whole new level. It was literally electric. The crowd got lost in the experience as if they were in a trance; dancing the night away. I loved every second of it.

As the boys were ready to end the night, the crowd was clamoring for more. The chants of “one more song” ignited a well deserved curtain call. Of course, Jay and Victor didn’t disappoint. They finished the night with hip-hop and R&B songs from the 90s and 2000s. The crowd was LIT.

Needless to say, I was enthralled and enchanted by their performance. There’s one word that should be synonymous with a wonderful wedding experience in the Hudson Valley area, and that word is VARGAS. Don’t forget it. Thanks guys, I’ll be forever in your debt!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely beyond amazing!

I have been to 3 wedding that the Vargas Brothers Dj’d befotr our own and have never been let down!! Y’all do an ansoluty AMAZING JOB!!! I have recommeneded y’all to everyone I know! I will see you 10.26.19 at my best friend’s wedding!! Thank y’all again!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Dwyer · Married on 10/11/2018

Stop everything + book these guys right now

VICTOR AND JAY ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Their careful attention to detail, loads of experience in the wedding world/ how the chronology of the night should go, wonderful personalities and LOVE of what they do made our choice to book them so easy! Our guests, who came from all over the US and nearly 10 different countries, absolutely LOVED their mixed music and infusion of Latin style dances (we had something called an *HORA LOCA* or "crazy hour" at the end of the night, as it's a tradition in many Latin American countries + my fiance is from Central America, and they really KILLED it). We were SO thankful they were cool with making the wedding a *bilingual* one and really appreciated how open they were to our list of musical genres we were looking to hear! On numerous occasions we were told by guests how incredible they were :))).

Without a doubt, they made our night one to remember and we've already suggested them to a handful of friends with weddings on the horizon! Do yourself a serious favor and hire the Vargas Brothers to ensure an UNFORGETTABLE party on the biggest day of your life :).

Sent on 11/01/2018

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Jason and his crew! Our wedding was amazing. All the seats were empty and people that never danced are still amazed they did! What a great job done by all! People keep raving about Jason and how fun and personable he was! It was the best night of my life and they made a lifetime of memories for sure!! Highly recommended for sure! I can’t thank them enough!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Martina · Married on 04/14/2018

The Vargas brothers are the best! My husband and I used to work at a catering hall prior to our own wedding, so we got to know and work with a number of DJs – the Vargas brothers were always the best. When we worked, we never had to worry about a thing because they kept the guests dancing and happy all night. When we got engaged several years later, we knew we needed them to DJ our wedding.

The day of our wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing – they made the whole day so stress-free and easy. They played songs that all of our guests loved, and everyone was on the dancefloor all night long. When the last song came on, everyone was so upset because they were all having such a fantastic time that they didn't want it to end.

We can't thank you enough for helping to give us, our families, and our friends such a fun night filled with memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Vargas Productions 2

samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow they got everyone up dancing fun happy people they where able to get everyone up out of their seats dancing and having a blast played some amazing songs and catered to my requests

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/02/2017

Don't look any further for a DJ!! Victor and his team are amazing! From the moment we met with him, up until we walked out of our reception, he made us feel like a million bucks. He is so knowledgeable and professional you don't have to stress about a thing. The day of the wedding, my husband and I were still fussing over the right songs for our bridal party intro. Victor and his team made it work flawlessly! We left it up to them and they nailed it.
    My husband and I have been married for 4 months now and we still have our guests talking about what a great wedding we had and how much FUN it was! Of course our venue was amazinggg, but music has a huge impact on making or breaking an event. Whether you have the most glamorous reception hall or not. Vargus Productions went above and beyond and provided constant entertainment for our guests. I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was ALWAYS packed!! Of course there was just the right amount of wind down time too. We also used their photo booth, which was a huge hit. Everyone loved it! Take my word, and everyone else's, you won't be disappointed! My husband and I couldn't have wished for a better wedding <3

Sent on 08/07/2017

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

When you think of a wedding, or any event, there’s usually a DJ behind the scenes and an MC on the floor making the whole thing run smoothly. Vargas Productions brings that element to a whole new level. Just saying, the Vargas brothers ARE the party. Victor and Jay Vargas of Vargas Productions make an incredible entertainment team. They’re totally in sync with one another and their energy is contagious. They really know how to get the party started and to keep it going up until the very last moment. As the bride and groom, we didn’t have to worry about anything going wrong on our day. It was such a relief to watch them do their thing. They kept everyone moving and rocking the whole time. I knew the second after booking the venue and securing our date that I had to call Vargas Productions…and you should too. It’s a no brainer. Our guests are still talking about how amazing our reception was, and the reason behind that? V.A.R.G.A.S. Thank you guys <3

Sent on 03/23/2017

From the minute we heard Vargas Productions at our friend's wedding, we knew we had to have them as our wedding DJ. Victor is so easy to work with and considers all your music requests. He and his brother, Jay, kept the party going all night. They played an awesome variety of music, so our guests from age 15-90 were very pleased. Many people said to us the next day that our DJ was by far the best they'd ever heard at a wedding, and they couldn't get over all of the energy they had. Jay set up SO many shots for our photographers, it was incredible. They also worked so well with our maitre d'. We absolutely loved them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2015

Really enjoyed our DJ and MC. They were fabulous!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2015

Absolutely amazing experience with these guys on my wedding day! The music literally got everyone out of their seats to dance the night away.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Becky · Married on 09/06/2015

Victor and Jay were everything we dreamed of for our wedding! We wanted dancing all night, high energy and a lot of fun and we got that and more! We had people out on the dance floor who never dance and all ages. Even if you don't like to dance they make you want to. We have gotten so many compliments on Victor and Jay and how they really made it such a great party. We couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 09/16/2015

This is the DJ to choose, they were spectacular!! Words cannot describe how wonderful they were and how absolutely lucky I was that they played at my wedding. It is now a month after my wedding and people are STILL talking about how amazing they were! Victor Vargas and his brother absolutely made the wedding. If you want everyone to be up and dancing all night, have a DJ that caters to you, and goes above and beyond for your wedding or event pick Victor Vargas!! He will not only meet but exceed your expectations of a DJ! I would pick him again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Victor and Jay are the absolute BEST. I had them recommended to me from various and multiple people. They totally out did them selves. They kept the party going all night and took such great care of all the guests and their requests. They are so personable and truly care about the bride and groom. I couldn't have asked for a better Dj and mc.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Eduardo · Married on 08/06/2015

Victor and Jay,
    Dayana and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. From the first time we spoke on the phone you have been nothing short of professional. You also worked very hard and did an amazing job mixing all songs requested. But most of all you helped make our wedding exactly what Dayana had dreamed of as a little girl and for that I have no way of expressing my gratitude. There was a slight hiccup with the seating arraignment at venue and Jay kept a cool head and worked through it and kept everyone happy and in a good mood and made everything flow together perfectly. All my guests loved everything and for that I am eternally grateful. You were way above what we thought a DJ would be and again thank you for that. If there is anything we can do for you please don’t hesitate to ask. Also if any new customers want to speak to someone that can attest to how great of a choice you would be please give
    them my phone number and I will make sure they make the right decision. Again thank you for helping me make our wedding day so perfect for Dayana and I.

Eduardo and Dayana Ortiz

Sent on 11/23/2015

Vargas Productions did a wonderful job keeping the dance floor packed and the energy high. Jay the MC has an amazing personality and kept our guests laughing all night. My husband and I loved how he got out there with the crowd, dancing, talking and taking pictures. He has such a fun personality, it is hard not to smile and laugh while around him. He has a great way to get he guests ready for your grand entrance and knows how to make it special. In addition, he does a great job with the garter and bouquet toss. The music was excellent and definitely fit everyone's style.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Lainie · Married on 06/13/2015

Victor told me that at the end of the night, he would ask me to describe in one word what my wedding night was like with him and Jay as our DJ/MC combo .... he told me that I would be at a loss for words, which for me, isn't easy. Well ... here we are, 3 weeks later, and I still don't know what to say! Victor and Jay were everything, literally everything, that you could dream of and more. Jay was my own personal angel on my shoulder all night ... catering to my every need ... and even things that I didn't know I needed! (He made me drink water all night ... made sure I wasn't being held captive by any annoying relatives and most importantly, made sure that my husband and I had the time of our lives.) Victor played the hits and nothing but the hits ALL night long and had everyone dancing and sad, truly sad, when it was over. They also helped with the music for the ceremony and made all my special requests come true ... it was incredible and I will never ever forget what they did for me. Book them, you will be sorry if you didn't!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Janice · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't even express how wonderful Victor and his brother Jay are. Not only are they the kindest people you could ever hope to meet, they are the BEST DJs I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I've been to numerous weddings they've done aside from my own and they have the dance floor packed non stop the entire time at every single one. They go above and beyond making sure your day is flawless. If you have the chance DEFINITELY book them for your event!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

My husband and I were married in Sept 2014 and we chose Victor and Jay to be our DJ. They were the first aspect of our wedding that we booked. We had seen the duo perform before and they are one of a kind! I had inquired about them playing some songs that were specific to my family's heritage and of course they found everyone and played them. My family and I were so grateful, it made the night even more special. All of our wedding guests were on the dance floor all night, it was great. They are both unbelievably sweet and will go above and beyond to make your wedding or any event amazing!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Allison · Married on 07/25/2014

Vic and Jay’s reputation speaks for itself. They had the fun, entertaining, high energy personalities that my husband and I were looking for in a DJ/MC. We could not have been happier with their eager dispositions and the professionalism they showed us as we prepared for our big day. Vic was always there to answer any questions we had about our music selection, even helping us narrow down choices that reflected our relationship and the type of environment we were looking for at our venue. While Vic was dominating the turntables and owning the night, Jay absolutely killed it on the mic. He was every bit the showman and entertainer we could have hoped for. They both had the dance floor packed the entire night. Our friends and family still rave about how much fun they had at our wedding and how they have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed THE WHOLE TIME. Vic and Jay made our wedding day very memorable, not only for my husband and I, but for all of our guests as well. Vic and Jay deserve every bit of praise and more. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ/MC team that will rock your night make your wedding reception a night to remember.

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • Kevan

Kevan · Married on 06/21/2014

There are few things that can make a break a wedding and a DJ and MC are certainly one of those. Jay and Victor made our wedding a memorable and unforgettable day not only for us but for all of our guests. We could not have asked for anything better. These guys traveled nearly 2 hours to our wedding on Long Island, no questions asked no added fees. They helped us with everything from our first dance music, to getting every single person on the dance floor, to giving us great advice on how to enjoy the day. The music was flawless. Jay really brings the party together with his creative introductions and his attentiveness. It is over 3 weeks later and people are still raving about the wedding and can honestly say it was because of them. My wife's cousin was recently engaged and they want to fly them out to San Diego for the wedding. That's saying a lot!! They are simply the best. If you have the opportunity to use them, i high recommend it. Book early! We nearly lost out! Victor and Jay, thank you for everything and I'm hoping we'll see you at some other weddings because our friends took a lot of business cards.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2013

The best ever!!! Our guest were on the dance floor all night. Every entertaining!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Alana · Married on 09/28/2013

This brother team is amazing! They were recommended to us by another one of our wedding vendors and what an excellent recommendation! They created a great energy and vibe for our wedding reception. Everyone from young people to older people were on the dance floor for the majority of the night! We didn't specify many songs (with the exception of our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son), so we were nervous about not giving much direction. Well, we didn't have any reason to be nervous. The song selection was fantastic! In addition, they did a great job of managing the flow of the night, from wedding party introductions to cake cutting and everything in between. They were simply awesome to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2013

They are the absolute best!!!!! More than a year later people still bring up how amazing our music was. These guys have a way of getting everyone up and having a good time. Their energy and excitement is infectious. They know how to read your crowd and play and perform for them. They were worth every penny. People will remember how much fun they have and your music sets the tone.

Sent on 11/17/2014