24 Reviews for DJ Verrett

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
23 DJ Verrett Reviews

Randy was professionalism at its finest and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Arrived early, set up early and was there to help with anything that was needed. He was a pleasure to work with preparing and leading up to the wedding day and we never felt rushed while doing so. Got the dance floor going and can honestly say he made an impact in our wedding. Thank you Randy for an amazing night!

Profile Picture Tyler, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Verrett was awesome! He did a great job at our wedding keeping a super fun vibe all night long. My husband and I are huge country fans, and Randy did a great job including fun country songs in his setlist for us. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was awesome! Fantastic at communication, gave good bits of advice, and he even surprised us with a video he put together of clips he recorded throughout the night. We were so impressed & happy with having him as the DJ and a lot of our guests talked about how great and friendly he was.

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Verrett did a great job! He even recorded part of the ceremony, that was a nice suprise!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is amazing he will make u r wedding the best it can be. He did my daughter's last weekend at the River Mill in French Camp just incredible. He was the life of the party. You want the best he is the best you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture gabrielle, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband is a huge fan of metal and heavy rock songs, DJ Verrett did a great job of satisfying both my husband and all of my guests!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was great! He helped keep our timeline on course. The lights were great for the reception and the music was great! DJ Randy called us to review the names of our wedding party, the key songs for our wedding, and made sure we didn't forget important parts of the wedding that we might have overlooked because of wedding brain. We would definitely recommended him!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is awesome! He’s very nice and very professional. He was very accommodating when it came to song lists and I loved how he was able to time our songs perfectly at the ceremony. The whole wedding day rollout was perfect. We highly recommend Randy for your next big event!

Profile Picture Monique, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ, you did a fabulous job, thank you for making my wedding special!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was easy to work with and kept everyone dancing.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional. The wedding guests and bridal party couldn't get enough dancing. The wedding was a total blast!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was great. He arrived early and got all set up before I even saw him. He handled the mics for the wedding and added great songs that complimented our song list. Everyone said the music was great and kept them inn the dance floor. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture York, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Verrett did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very easy to work with and accommodated all our requests. Many of our guests said they never danced so much at a wedding before. We had a great time and would recommend DJ Verrett to anyone who needs a DJ for an event.

Profile Picture Karly, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was such a pleasure to work with! He was so helpful and nice and also really knew how to get the party started. I would definitely recommend him and would book him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Verrett is absolutly fantastic in every aspect. If you want to not worry about the music or the mic setup during your day, choose DJ Verrett. He is quick in communication, he wants to make your wedding day fun, and he has the enquipment to do so. This was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for the wedding day.
Thank you DJ Verrett for keeping our guests on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Verrett was amazing at keeping our guests on the dance floor and entertained. I had nothing but compliments after our wedding about how good the music was. He was also very professional and helpful when it came to making last minute decisions for my big day and I apprecite that till this day! There is no comparison when looking for a great Dj, because he will be our first call in the future!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved having dj Verrett at our wedding. All of the guests were constantly on the dance floor and I can't remember any songs that the crowd wasn't excited to dance to. The dj is most important and my husband and I were very lucky to have such an excellent one our wedding night.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing guy with amazing skills he made our wedding even more special.

Profile Picture Paige, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely wonderful, perfect experience. Music was smooth and fantastically done, and I didn't have to worry about anything at all! Everything was played precisely at the right moment and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I highly recommend DJ Verret! :)

Profile Picture Gloria, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy I used DJ Verrett for my wedding. He played exactly the type of music I requested and any song he didn't already have, he found and added to his collection before the wedding. The dancefloor wad packed all night and so many guests commented on how it was such a blast!
Randy takes the time to know what music and other requests you have before the wedding and does his best to get it perfect! ! He helped make my wedding memorable! !
I would recommend DJ Verrett 150% !!

Profile Picture Sonia, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Awesome dj that went to Tahoe where we had our wedding. Played exactly what we wanted. Very professional from the ceremony to the reception. Would recommend him to all my friends and family looking to throw a party or wedding.

Profile Picture Bill, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have been lucky enough to know Randy for most of my life. When it came to having someone DJ at my wedding, there was no other choice.

Randy catered to both the older generation and the new and made sure everyone was dancing all night. He helped make an already amazing night unforgettable. I could not recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture Adrian, 6/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Verrett was amazing! The music was exactly what we picked out the sound was awesome, not too much and not too little. His setup as well as his professionalism surpasses other DJ's I have had at passed events. I would definitely use DJ Verrett again!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 9/20/11, 1 Review