DJ Verrett Reviews

36 | Brentwood, CA

36 Reviews for DJ Verrett

Chuck Marino · Married on 12/08/2018

Great played to the crowd

Played what we wanted and to the crowd and was very kind to everyone.

Elena Valdez · Married on 11/30/2018

Professional and very entertaining!!

After checking availability with DJ Verrett on short notice and him actually being available, our school will not use anyone else. He plays whatever we ask him to play, even “daddy shark” and he shows up with enough time.

Ralph Garner · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Verrett Impressed The Discovery Bay Yacht Club

I booked DJ Verrett into the Discovery Bay Yacht Club in Nov 2018 for a big Friday night dinner dance. We have a classy night club, there was over 100 in attendance. DJ Verrett was new to us. He adapted with everything, his lighting, his sound system & the music that our crowd wanted to hear - 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s & Motown. We have a huge dance crowd, they are a demanding sophisticated lot. DJ Verrett adapted and not only grabbed the dance crowd when he started - he kept them there! We will be having him back for sure in 2019.

Nicholas Marquez · Married on 09/15/2018

My Wedding

I highly recommend DJ Verrett! He Dj'd my wedding and did an awesome job. He allowed us to make a list of songs that we definitely wanted to hear on our special day. He always incorporated songs for all ages in attendance. The Audio from the speakers were great as well.

Nichole · Married on 08/08/2018

Dj verrett was awsome! We added a few last minute things while he was djing at our wedding and he went with it. Love how he double checks to make sure things are still in order.

Danelle · Married on 08/07/2018

Randy was awesome. Last minute wedding in Tahoe and he was able to accommodate. Not only was he responsive but he did exactly as I asked. Musics was on point and we had the perfect evening.

Justin · Married on 08/04/2018

Randy was awesome! He did an excellent job at playing the exact type of music we wanted, keeping the reception flowing smoothly, and everyone had a great time dancing. Randy was also very cooperative with us, as I’m sure we were a little high-maintenance!

Thank you Randy!!

-Justin and Mikayla

Jason Hill · Married on 07/13/2018

Wedding DJ extraordinaire

Randy did an excellent job at our wedding. He not only played the crowd well but was able to play songs we wanted as well. He is very helpful in coordinating things over th mic as well. He take it seriously and also, was able to video my ceremony which came out great, at a much more reasonable price than everytime we looked at. I defiantly would use him again!

Karlie Vamvouris · Married on 07/01/2018

Fantastic Responsive DJ!

We had an amazing experience with DJ Verrett! I had a small seccond wedding reception in California and at the last min (1 month before) I realized that having a DJ was so necessary for me to be able to enjoy the event. Not only was he available last min, he was very responsive and flexible when I moved the venue indoors a few towns over 2 weeks before the reception. So many people complemented me on the DJ and he even played some Greek music for us! I also added in a dance and we found the song on the spot. I highly recommend this DJ and his pricing is perfect! If you've reached my review stop getting quotes and book this guy! Then go reward yourself with a glass of wine and check DJ off your list!

Tyler · Married on 06/16/2018

Randy was professionalism at its finest and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Arrived early, set up early and was there to help with anything that was needed. He was a pleasure to work with preparing and leading up to the wedding day and we never felt rushed while doing so. Got the dance floor going and can honestly say he made an impact in our wedding. Thank you Randy for an amazing night!

Brooke · Married on 06/15/2018

He was recommended by our wedding coordinator and we couldn’t have been happier!

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Verrett was awesome! He did a great job at our wedding keeping a super fun vibe all night long. My husband and I are huge country fans, and Randy did a great job including fun country songs in his setlist for us. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Daniela · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Randy was awesome! Fantastic at communication, gave good bits of advice, and he even surprised us with a video he put together of clips he recorded throughout the night. We were so impressed & happy with having him as the DJ and a lot of our guests talked about how great and friendly he was.

Gabrielle · Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding DJ

The Verretts made my wedding amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them. I highly recommend them for any event.

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2018

DJ Verrett did a great job! He even recorded part of the ceremony, that was a nice suprise!

gabrielle · Married on 03/10/2018

Randy is amazing he will make u r wedding the best it can be. He did my daughter's last weekend at the River Mill in French Camp just incredible. He was the life of the party. You want the best he is the best you will not be disappointed.

Erica · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband is a huge fan of metal and heavy rock songs, DJ Verrett did a great job of satisfying both my husband and all of my guests!

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Randy was great! He helped keep our timeline on course. The lights were great for the reception and the music was great! DJ Randy called us to review the names of our wedding party, the key songs for our wedding, and made sure we didn't forget important parts of the wedding that we might have overlooked because of wedding brain. We would definitely recommended him!

Monique · Married on 10/05/2017

Randy is awesome! He’s very nice and very professional. He was very accommodating when it came to song lists and I loved how he was able to time our songs perfectly at the ceremony. The whole wedding day rollout was perfect. We highly recommend Randy for your next big event!

Lori · Married on 09/18/2017

Awesome DJ, you did a fabulous job, thank you for making my wedding special!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

Very professional. The wedding guests and bridal party couldn't get enough dancing. The wedding was a total blast!!

• Y

York · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Randy was great. He arrived early and got all set up before I even saw him. He handled the mics for the wedding and added great songs that complimented our song list. Everyone said the music was great and kept them inn the dance floor. I highly recommend him.

Karly · Married on 06/16/2017

DJ Verrett did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very easy to work with and accommodated all our requests. Many of our guests said they never danced so much at a wedding before. We had a great time and would recommend DJ Verrett to anyone who needs a DJ for an event.

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Randy was such a pleasure to work with! He was so helpful and nice and also really knew how to get the party started. I would definitely recommend him and would book him again in a heartbeat!

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2017

DJ Verrett is absolutly fantastic in every aspect. If you want to not worry about the music or the mic setup during your day, choose DJ Verrett. He is quick in communication, he wants to make your wedding day fun, and he has the enquipment to do so. This was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for the wedding day.
    Thank you DJ Verrett for keeping our guests on the dance floor.