DJ VALENTINA Reviews

DJ VALENTINA 2
  • Gozde

Gozde · Married on 09/02/2019

Fantastic DJ!

We are so happy we hired DJ Valentina for our wedding! She exceeded our expectations in every step of the process. She was very professional, easy to contact, and attentive to all our needs. We weren’t very picky with our selections and only gave her a short list of songs we liked/didn’t like but we honestly felt like she was playing our own playlists. She knew how to read the crowd as had all of us dancing the ENTIRE night and even had the guests screaming encore by the end. She is clearly an expert in her field. We are definitely going to recommend her to our family and friends!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Casey Doyle · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept The Party Moving!

Valentina was amazing to work with. From my first email inquiring about her services to the last song played at our wedding, she delivered top notch customer service and fun. When we realized a band was out of the budget we knew we wanted a unique DJ who would bring the fun all night long and someone with personality that could really influence the crowd. Valentina was everything we could have asked for and more. She interacted with our guests, played a variety of music that catered to our different demographics and still hit on some of the genre's and songs we were hoping to hear, and could not have been nicer to both my husband and I. She did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. If you are getting married in RI (or the surrounding area) and have the chance to book her, DO IT. You will not regret it!!! Also, follow her on instagram - she is always posting great content from weddings that will give you an idea the experience she provides!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Bryce

Bryce · Married on 12/30/2018

The Best DJ in RI

DJ Valentina overdelivers. From the minute my husband and I sat down to go over our wedding with her, we knew she was the perfect fit. Valentina makes you feel like your wedding day is her number one priority, and not just another job. The connection and love she gives her clients are unmatched. If you're looking for a DJ that keeps your guests on the dance floor and caters to your vibe, Valentina is it!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ

DJ Valentina kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Our guests literally raved about how great she was (as did a ton of the employees at our venue). She also provided our uplighting- and our room looked amazing. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2018

DJ Valentina is a rockstar

DJ Valentina is a rockstar. When it came to entertainment, my husband and I just wanted our guests to walk away from the wedding sweaty from being on the dance floor all night. Mission accomplished. We simply gave Valentina the vibe we were going for during our cocktail hour and reception along with some sample songs, and she absolutely nailed it. My husband surprised me with a video during our wedding and told me he worked directly with Valentina in coordinating the effort. She truly went above and beyond to ensure it was executed flawlessly. She truly gets invested in each and every one of her couples and goes above and beyond for them.

Sent on 10/29/2018

JACQUELINE · Married on 06/28/2018

Cannot wait to work with this awesome DJ for my wedding next year!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

We were overjoyed to book DJ Valentina for our wedding on 4/7/18. It was so important to us to have someone who could entertain both our Spanish and English speaking guests and Valentina truly did an amazing job! We saw everyone out on the dance floor and guests were coming up to us throughout the night raving about her. I would definitely recommend her! She is professional, accommodating, and definitely an expert in her field. We had a blast!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Andy · Married on 09/10/2017

DJ Valentina was so easy to work with. We gave her ideas on what type of music we liked, our vision for the reception and she took it from there! We figured there was going to be a lot more input that we would have to give but we gave her free reign to do whatever she thought was best, and she did amazing. She kept the crowd dancing and engaged for our reception. If you are looking for a top notch DJ, check out DJ Valentina.

Sent on 11/14/2017

David · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Vanentina was wonderful from start to finish.
    The Bat Mitzvah party for my daughter was a grand celebration thanks to DJ Valentina.
    She managed to create a great atmosphere for both the kids and the adults. Many of my adult guests still compliment the party months later. It was an exuberant and lively night that we will never forget.
    Working with DJ Valentina was a joy. Her enthusiasm was infectious and it was clear she was on a mission to make the party special.
    She presented the options clearly and made planning for the event fun instead of overwhelming. It was clear that she knows what makes the evening flow and there was high energy the whole evening. It was elegant as well as edgy with music that really set the mood. She arranged to have breakdancers perform dressed in costume as Chassidic Jews which was a huge and unique crowd pleaser. She also helped me arrange the technical aspects of the slide show as well.
    I really cant say enough positive things about the experience.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    DJ VALENTINA 3
    DJ VALENTINA 4

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2017

Valentina is amazing! From start to end she was so easy and enjoyable to work with. All night, guests commented on how great the DJ was. Valentina really listens to the couple, but she also can react to the vibe of the room. She got people up and dancing that I have never seen dance before. Thank you for an incredible time Valentina, you truly are the best!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2017

DJ Valentina is the BEST out there. From the beginning she was efficient, confident and extremely kind. We had total faith in her from the first conversation we had with her. The wedding day, she was absolutely flawless. From the way she presented herself with her fashionable dress, to her fabulous MC skills, "pump up skills" and perfect song choices, we had the best night of our lives. She was calm and took control of the evening so that we didn't have to worry about anything. We left a lot of song choices up to her and I'm SO glad we did because she is a true professional and knew exactly what worked best!
    BOOK HER NOW! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2017

DJ Valentina provided DJ services for my daughter's wedding on 6/25/17 at Wannamoisett Country Club. Valentina surpassed our expectations. We had a mixed age group of guests and mixed cultural backgrounds. She had everyone up on the floor dancing to a wide variety of music from easy listening, romantic songs during dinner to line dances, group dances, congo lines, pop favorites etc throughout the night. We had about 20 children in attendance and they were all up dancing the night away! Valentina was very open to playing guests selections and was very professional in introducing the wedding party, overseeing the garter & bouquet tosses. I would highly recommend DJ Valentina for your next special event.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Madeleine · Married on 06/02/2017

DJ Valentina was incredible to work with, from start to finish. Extremely responsive and easy to get in touch with months before the wedding and even up to the day before the wedding when I had to change the order of speeches. She kept the crowd dancing all night long and people were raving about her at the end of the night! I highly recommend DJ Valentina to anyone looking for a DJ who will keep your guests dancing and happy throughout the night. She even worked with us to have a traditional Scottish ceilidh dance, which was so much fun and was a highlight of the night. She is the best!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

DJ VALENTINA's reply:

You are just so awesome for taking time out of your day to do this. Thank you for such a great review! Wishing you guys my very best in all things to come. I will be following your journey via social media. God Bless!

karina · Married on 05/21/2017

WOW. I had people coming up to me the entire night telling me they had never been to a wedding where everyone was dancing so much! Dj Valentina is a rock star! Now, I am a music fanatic and very particular. I probably was slightly obnoxious throughout the process, but DJ Valentina was laid back and sweet about my requests. When it came down to party time, she nailed it! Her mixing was flawless (also got many compliments from guests on her skills) and song selection could not have been better!! She played just enough of each song and kept the dance floor moving! Her energy is what you want at your wedding: relaxed, confident, fun! The set up was perfect, and we thank her for making the day FLAWLESS!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Katrina · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I had Valentina DJ our wedding in May. We couldn't have asked for a more professional and knowledgeable DJ. She helped us pick the perfect songs and was so patient!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Heidi-Lyn · Married on 01/14/2017

This review was one of my hardest to write because DJ Valentina was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. She is freakin amazing! From our very first conversation I got a great vibe from Valentina & knew she would be perfect for us. She is very cool, laid back, understanding, & an awesome DJ! We gave very few guidelines on the music for the wedding reception & she absolutely killed it! The dancing did not stop until it had to! Everyone had so much fun and seriously enjoyed the music. We cannot thank DJ Valentina enough for everything she did for us & for making our wedding awesome!

Sent on 02/20/2017

I don't even know where to start!
    Valentina was incredible! She is so professional, yet treats you like shes known you forever! Valentina went out of her way to make our wedding incredible! She was so amazing at reading the crowd and still managed to squeeze in our 20+ song requests! Personally I had a decent amount of "do not play" songs and I didn't hear one!
    Valentina even started an hour earlier and stayed two hours later LAST MINUTE! She was a blast! I will defiantly be having her at any events we have coming up and will be recommending her to ANYONE I can!
    5 Starts isn't enough for Valentina! She absolutely deserves 10! She gave us 200% of everything she had!
    Lastlyyyyyyyy, we had a small little wedding dilemma happen about 6 days before the wedding and she went our of her way to pull some strings and help us out!
    SHES AMAZING! STOP LOOKING AT OTHER DJs AND BOOK VALENTINA! Seriously~ There's no one better!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Cara · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Valentina was the best possible choice we could have made for a wedding DJ. We actually booked her hubby, James Anthony, of James Anthony Photography first. He wanted to connect with our other vendors, and I mentioned that I couldn’t quite find a DJ that I really liked. He offered to check his wife’s schedule, we realized she was free, and after one quick phone call, I knew she was the right one for us! She has years of experience to build from, but was so responsive and accommodating with all of our special requests. We had some live music performances and she coordinated with everyone so I had nothing to worry about! She played all the songs we wanted, none that we didn’t, and a bunch that we hadn’t thought of that everyone loved! Our dance floor was packed from the moment dinner ended until they turned on the lights to kick us out! So many DJs are just standing up there, pushing buttons- she was a real presence and part of the celebration! We couldn’t have asked for a better evening, and a large part of that is thanks to Valentina, for being a wedding planner, performer, and DJ all rolled into one beautiful, kind and charismatic woman! She was a dream to work with, and we cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Amy · Married on 07/29/2016

She is simply the best at what she does. My wedding was 7/29/16, and she truly made it so memorable. Every time I go back and look at videos of my guests dancing and partying I can't help the huge smile that comes with it. She had the dance floor packed for the entire night. There were people dancing that I had never seen dance before in my entire life! A couple guests told me that it was the best time they had ever had at a wedding. I knew that we made the right decision when we met with her the first time. She helped us pick songs out when we were stumped as to what to play, and she even told us that she didn't think certain songs would fit certain moments of our wedding. For her talent, grace, beauty, kindness and open-mindedness I am so thankful! This will not be the last time we book her I promise you that! Thank you DJ Valentina!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Rita · Married on 06/03/2016

She is AMAZING!!! If you want your guests saying they went to the best wedding ever!!! Then she is your DJ! We loved her! She had everyone dancing all night, the dance floor was not big enough, it was such an epic party and we could not be happier. We really wanted everyone to enjoy every minute with us, and DJ Valentina made it happen, she is so profesional but genuinely FUN, she was with us and ready! We can't say enough about her. We wish we could repeat the day over and over again, that's how much fun we had!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

I knew I wanted an edgy DJ and when I found Valentina I knew I needed her for my wedding day. From our first meeting I knew I had found my dream wedding DJ. She was so awesome to work with and was available to answer my questions and guide me through my wedding process. She also referred other great vendors in which I was able to work with which made it easier for me during my wedding planning. Valentina had the dance floor rocking all night and was able to play some Italian songs in which my husband was very happy with. I highly reccommend Valentina. She rocks!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Araba & Ray · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Valentina is A M A Z I N G!!!! She is a true professional, excellent at reading your crowd and knowing what to play when. She was able to engage our very diverse, multicultural audience. She keeps the energy high. In fact, a clip from our wedding went viral and we were contacted by the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Our friends are calling our wedding, "the Wedding of the Year" because they had so much fun. She is detail orientated, ensuring that she pronounces every name perfectly, accent and all. She even accepted changes to my song list hours before the wedding and integrated them so smoothly. She is the best!! If you like to dance, DJ Valentina is the only choice for your event. While all of our venders were wonderful, DJ Valentina was the vendor who made our wedding the most memorable event of our lives. She is an incredible DJ and phenomenal person to work with. After having attended several parties in Southern New England for the last 10 years, I know that DJ Valentina is the best DJ in the area! PERIOD.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Missy · Married on 10/11/2015

When we meet Valentina we immediately knew we wanted her to do our wedding. With all the obstacles we faced in our planning process she was there with a sympathetic ear and a quick answer to fix it all. We received many compliments about our wedding and received even more about Valentina. We would recommend her to any of our friends looking for a professional DJ.

Missy & Mary Ann Fiorentino

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mary Ann · Married on 10/11/2015

Valentina did a fabulous job with our wedding! We knew right away we had made one of the easiest decisions and one of the best when we booked her to DJ for our wedding. Valentina was always ready to answer any questions we had, and always available for even the littlest, craziest questions we could throw at her. With our busy schedules she was also very kind to do a food tasting for us at the venue and give us her opinion of the food. It was things like this that really made Valentina feel more like a family friend than just our DJ. We even decided days before our wedding to throw in a photo booth to go along with the up lighting. The up lighting we had made a huge difference in our venue and illuminated the room beautifully I would recommend this to any bride. One added free bonus is how beautiful Valentina is on the inside and outside. My bride loved the fact she looked like Rihanna and many of our guests had the same reaction Missy had the first time she saw her and that’s just being blown away by her beauty and style. With every wedding there are bound to be problems Valentina being such a professional was able to recover and keep the party rolling along. Many of our guests even a week later are still saying how great the music was and how much fun they had. Valentina was able to get everyone on the dance floor and I knew as long as my bride was happy I was happy, we both had the best time all night long. We will always remember what a great time we had and appreciate her for everything she did for us. We would recommend her to anyone looking to hire a DJ and looking to make their wedding or next big event exceptionally remarkable.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Eleanor · Married on 09/25/2015

So glad we hired DJ Valentina. She was ready with a variety of music for the different nationalities that were at my daughter's wedding. She had people on the dance floor all night. It was a pleasure working with Valentina. She also provided great music for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Job nicely done. Would highly recommend DJ Valentina for your function.

Sent on 09/28/2015