DJ Trey Entertainment Reviews

18 | Columbia, SC

18 Reviews for DJ Trey Entertainment

Mattie N. · Getting married on 12/08/2021

Newhouse /Cole Wedding

Hands down...the best DJ ever!!!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia F. · Married on 04/30/2021

Just awesome

DJ Trey was absolutely great. We are millennials who wanted 90s music as well as our cultural Filipino and Salvadoran music and all the party line dances. I was afraid I had requested too much, but he did everything plus more. He knows how to read the room and play what the crowd enjoys most. I wish I had another event soon to hire him again. So kind and responsive. I highly recommend DJ Trey!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Cassidy

Cassidy H. · Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing experience!

Ben was an amazing DJ! We provided a list of songs but so glad he incorporated some great hits as well! He followed up before our wedding to make sure he had everything correct. Great price great service so much fun!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2020

DJ for the reception

Awesome time! DJ Trey was spot on with everything even why I thought were the most stressful requests. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Madison C. · Married on 09/06/2020

Constant communication

DJ Trey answered all of our questions and emails promptly. He was most accommodating when we had to change our date. A super entertainer who provided everything we asked for and extra!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Kristen F. · Married on 08/29/2020

All around amazing!

Dj Trey was absolutely amazing! He had everything that we asked for! I would recommend him to anyone! Very reasonable priced! 10/10

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2020

Awesome DJ!!!

Trey & Ben did an exceptional job at our wedding. They followed our requested songs and had our guests dancing! My mom even complimented the mix which got her dancing too! They were very professional and focused on making sure the bride, groom and all guests were happy and dancing. They even took song requests which made guests happy!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Lizzy

Lizzy H. · Married on 12/15/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Trey did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was very responsive to any email questions we had. He played exactly what we wanted, and filled in with great dance music throughout the night.
    I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Trey did an absolutely amazing job. He keep the life of the party going!!! He is truly an amazing DJ that knows what he is doing. If you want to have a blast all night long this is the man for you. Very professional, trustworthy and always available when you have question. He is truly amazing and I will be booking him again for any of my future events !!!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Danna · Married on 09/24/2017

DJ Trey was truly amazing, and it was a pleasure having him DJ for my wedding. The setup, including the lights were professional, and it made the experience feel more festive! I highly recommend DJ Trey for your upcoming event!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Trey was awesome at our recent corporate summer picnic celebration! He played a great variety of music and kept it family-friendly, let us use his mic when we had announcements, and really made the event fun & upbeat. He was really responsive to all my inquires and easy to work with. Already looking forward to next year! Thank you, DJ Trey!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Candice · Married on 07/15/2017

My family and I decided to use DJ Trey for my grandma's 90th birthday party in Aiken, SC. (he was not used for a wedding lol) He was very professional from throughout the booking process, during the event and even after the event. We provided him with some songs before the birthday party and he played almost everything on our list. We told him that as long as he played select songs from that era or genre it would be ok. I can't speak on mixing or scratching because we didn't need that for the event , but he definitely played everything we wanted to hear!

Tamika · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Trey was very professional. He accommodated all of our requests. We would definitely use him again.

Carly · Married on 05/27/2017

Dj trey and his team are phenomenal. I would recommend them to any event I host as well as my friends! All fives fabulous!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2017

DJ Trey did a fantastic job for the Davidson 8th grade prom in Augusta, GA! He had a great sense of what they kids wanted to hear and what they didn't. He took requests and changed up the music style based on what he observed on the dance floor. He was very personable and friendly with everyone. His pricing was more than fair compared to his competitors. He arrived on time, set his equipment up efficiently, and was very professional. I would recommend him for any event!

Joyce · Married on 04/22/2017

This young man goes above and beyond to make your event awesome. He's very professional and attentive to his clients. I would highly recommend DJ Trey for any event you might have. I will not be calling anyone but him in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Marian · Married on 01/21/2017

Awesome DJ with awesome packages. I needed a last minute DJ who could fit me in their schedule and someone who would work within my price range and DJ Trey came to the rescue. I can’t thank him enough for putting up with my crazy family and entertaining us as long as he did. Would definitely recommend him for your DJ needs!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Dominique · Married on 07/15/2017

In addition to organizing his own set, DJ Trey is very open to requests from his clients. Timely communication, professionalism, and an overall great job made DJ Trey a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2017