Dj-Tone pgh Reviews

4 Reviews for Dj-Tone pgh

1 User photo

Dj-Tone pgh 1

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough about DJ-Tone! From our first meeting, we knew he was the right person for our wedding-very high energy, very responsible and professional, and overall he gave us the sense that he loved what he did, and that he'd make our wedding a good time for everyone. That feeling was right-he was PERFECT. The dance floor was full the whole night, he kept thing running smoothly during our ceremony up until the very end of the night. If he saw something going awry, even if it wasn't his job, he stepped in and made it right. We can't thank you or recommend you enough, Tony. HE's the BEST!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Dj-Tone pgh 2

Jeana · Married on 09/30/2017

The best DJ in the pittsburgh area! Very kind person and great to work with! Dwayne his MC was so amazing! Very helpful with anything I needed! They made my wedding day so smooth! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lori · Married on 09/12/2015

Any bride & groom would be lucky to have DJ Tone provide the entertainment for your wedding! From the process of choosing the wedding ceremony & reception music to the day of the wedding, DJ Tone was the less stressful part of wedding planning for this girl!! I cannot imagine my wedding any better if I had a different DJ! I still have family and friends talk about how much fun they had because of the music and DJ Tone, himself! I highly, highly, highly recommend DJ Tone!!!! You will absolutely not be disappointed hiring him!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Tony read our crowd perfectly! We had several compliments on the playlist choice and that was all of Tony's doing! There was a great mix of recent and oldies music, and nearly every guest was out of their chair. Tony and the MC Duane (MC name may be misspelled) were very accommodating as we had some last minute changes due to extenuating circumstances- everything went perfectly despite the changes! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/08/2018