DJ TomTom Reviews

37 | Holland, OH

37 Reviews for DJ TomTom

37 DJ TomTom Reviews

Austin & Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Tom (Tom) and his wife Jennifer are a wonderful pair. These two are organized, punctual, and friendly. Prior to our big day, Tom scheduled a phone conversation with us, to personally schedule our wedding reception. Upon hearing our recommendations, he was very open to our preference, yet his 10 years of experience rounded out our reception planning to the fullest. Tom's professionalism is authentic, genuine, and passionate. We enjoyed Tom and Jennifer's welcoming personalities, kind character, and energetic confidence throughout our wedding reception. During our reception, Jennifer offered to retrieve a glass of water for us, and asked us, often, if we needed anything. She was very polite and absolutely helpful! We had no worries regarding our reception planning or execution. Our guests complimented our music and DJ! We highly recommend this dynamite duo!

Krystal · Married on 06/03/2018

Tom and Jen and their entire crew did an amazing job at my wedding. They were there to answer any questions we had during planning. At the wedding they made sure to double check everything before we walked out at the wedding and reception.

Sent on 06/05/2018

DJ TomTom's reply:

Thank you for the great review Krystal! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding day.

Stacey · Married on 05/11/2018

Tom and Jen were very easy to work with, and definitely made our reception run smoothly. Jen even was on the dance floor teaching some of guests a line dance.

Sent on 05/14/2018

DJ TomTom's reply:

Thank You Stacey for allowing us to be a part of your son's wedding reception. Jen and I enjoyed learning. About his new brides culture as well as the time we got to help you celebrate.

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

We enjoyed how flexible tom and his team was with my indecisiveness!! Out guest loved the music and enjoyed being able to request music

Sent on 09/04/2017

DJ TomTom's reply:

Thank You Brittany. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day.

Katrina · Married on 08/26/2017

DJTomTom was amazing. He was very helpful. He responded all of our questions and concerns quickly and gave great advice and tips on how to make our night flow seamlessly. His team was professional and courteous through the entire planning process as well as during the reception. They met all of our needs with our special music. Truly exceeded our expectations. It was a pleasure to work with DJTomTom and his team. They helped make our wedding one of a kind and wonderful night.

Sent on 08/28/2017

DJ TomTom's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina! We were happy to be a part of your big day.

Mick · Married on 07/15/2017

They did fantastically fantastic

Andy · Married on 06/17/2017

Awesome job! Everyone had a great time! I recommend to get the photo booth also

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Tom Tom and his wife were a dynamic duo. I cannot praise his wife enough. She kept everything organized, joined us in the dancing and made sure everything went smoothly. DJ Tom Tom played all the songs we requested & the lights were fantastic. I found him on a whim on a Facebook page and just booked him without a second thought. I'm so happy that he did. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same!

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2016

Tom and his wife made our day so special! They not only provided the dj service and photobooth..they made sure our ceremony and reception ran so smooth! Everything was perfect!

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

We worked with DJ TomTom on all the planning and had his wife Chris DJ our wedding. They were easy to contact and work with and were able to add any song selection we wanted to their cool website. We only wished that they had play more of the Spanish music we had on our list since we had a bilingual wedding, but other than they they were great.

Sent on 02/07/2017

DJ TomTom's reply:

Thank you for the feedback we truly appreciate it. We will continue to strive to make sure we play as much as possible of what is on the music requests list from the bride and groom. I do have one correction and that is Chris is not Toms wife.

Jenell · Married on 10/29/2016

Tom and Jennifer did an amazing job making our reception uniquely us. They were so flexible and attentive! They also did a photo booth which turned out great. We made the right choice! Thank you so much!

Greg · Married on 10/22/2016

They made our reception wonderful wonderful job right off the bat got it up and goin and kept it that way to the end no waiting no downtime no one was bored every one loved our reception and it's because of them we can't thank them enough for the job they did

Jenelle` · Married on 10/15/2016

I hired DJ TomTom and had Chris as my DJ who did an awesome job at my wedding. Leading up to the day, I was in touch with Chris with a lot of song changes and additions that I wanted to play for the ceremony. She always promptly replied and said that everything can be accomplished. I was very at ease that Chris had everything under control on what to play for the parent and grandparent entrances, bridesmaids entrance, and my own when it came to the ceremony. Her assistant, Tiffany, questions us on when to walk once our certain songs started to play. For the reception, I was more relaxed since all the big parts were over, and even then Chris handled everything well. She was able to cut songs short if I gave her a certain look and she was always on schedule with the times I gave her. We were even ahead of schedule at one point and she came up and asked if we wanted to to speed up things up, which was great. It was great not having to worry about the DJ's arrival, setup, or tear down. They did everything professionally and on time. They played music that was appropriate for my older crowd of guests to get up and dance. I Highly recommend DJ TomTom's crew to handle your wedding or any event because they are personable, accommodating, and an overall awesome DJ!

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2016

Tom and his wife, Jen, were amazing to work with. His website is awesome for planning before the reception and Jen was so helpful keeping things running smoothly throughout the night. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. We also used Tom's photo booth service. Everyone loved the photo booth and at the end of the night we got a wonderful scrapbook with all of the photos that were taken at the photo booth inside.

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

Received many compliments from guest. Did an excellent job blending with the wedding's atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Nichole · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ TOMTOM's services were awesome! Our DJ, Chris, created a perfect medley of our song choices for the wedding ceremony. Prior to the wedding we met with Chris and the owner to talk about our desires as far as music for the ceremony and reception. They definitely listened to our wants in this meeting because everything was perfect! Chris had all of our guests busting a move on the dance floor all night long! I didn't want the music to end!

Brittney · Married on 09/03/2016

Dj tom was so much fun at our wedding! He played everything that we asked. All the guests had a blast! The photo booth was a huge hit as well! If you want somebody that's fun and will have everybody having a good time get ahold of DJ tom!!! Thanks for making our day so amazing!

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2016

Both Tom and Jen did a phenomenal job. I'd highly recommend them for any event you may need!

Tom and his wife were a great team and helped to make the evening go so smoothly!

Chelsie · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ TomTom is absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect.

christina · Married on 05/14/2016

I couldn't of asked for a better DJ then Tom he was absolutely amazing , from the time I contacted him until the day of the wedding. You rock tom

Anna · Married on 11/28/2015

Tom and Jen did an excellent job! They really listened to what we wanted and helped us have exactly the reception that we were imagining. Some of our musical tastes are a little ecclectic and while we wanted to incorporate our favorite songs, we also wanted to make sure that people were dancing and that the dance floor stayed active. That's exactly what happened! People were on the dance floor until 11:00 p.m. but our music was also mixed in. It was a great party!

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ TomTom did a fantastic job at our wedding. We were beyond impressed by his attention to detail and communication with the bride and those involved in the planning. He responded to my emails very quickly and really helped me plan my day. He kept the day moving along perfectly and most importantly, our guests all had a blast thanks to his entrainment. We also had him do the music for the ceremony and were very happy with everything :). His assistant did a good job excusing tables, finding/calming down the people giving toasts, and helping me and my family work out all the little details. To top everything off, she even helped clear tables at the end of the night. In conclusion, we were all very impressed and could not be happier with DJ TomTom and his crew- 5/5 stars!!

Tom was very professional and responded quickly to any questions that I had. We booked him last minute and I'm so happy that he was able to do sound for our ceremony. He did a great job!

Terri · Married on 06/13/2015

Very friendly, helpful with song picking, good selection of songs , very helpful in planning the music for our ceremony. Wonderful professionalism. We loved having him and his wife.