DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

167 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

DJ TKO Entertainment 1
DJ TKO Entertainment 2

Jeanne · event on 08/25/2012

The only thing I can say is OMG best DJ and Crew ever. Prompt contact, gave great recommendations the whole thing was seamless. The Birthday Party and Senior Back to School party I had for my son will be one to remember for all. Martelle and Matt were incredible with the kids and very receptive to their requests and getting them to engage. It was fantastic. The Venue thought they were one of the best that had seen, from the crew that set up to the tear down. I know parents that are considering them for future events. I could not praise or recommend DJ TKO Entertainment enough to others. Amazing group of professionals in every sense of the word

Sent on 09/07/2012

Rasha · Married on 08/18/2012

DJ TKO showed professionalism while still giving a fun and energized flair to the event. We had a good rapport with Martelle and Dan (the MC) did a good job as well. They were a part of helping make our wedding day such a successful one!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Lindsay · Married on 08/17/2012

DJ TKO Entertainment was a wonderful vendor to work with! They were sure to go through all of my information and listened to what i asked for. When i didn't have some song choices for certian moments during the reception, they offered perfectly fitting suggestions. They were on time and were on que. I would certainly reccommend their services to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Your Very Happy Customer,

Lindsay Loeffler

Sent on 08/28/2012

Kimmy · Married on 06/09/2012

Martelle and Randy did an outstanding job at our reception!! The music we requested was played and everything was done how we wanted it. I have had many guests ask me for their business cards because of how amazing they were. It feels great to receive compliments about our reception because of DJ TKO Entertainment. Thank you Martelle and Randy for making our reception memorable!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Amy · event on 06/01/2012

Very Professional!! We had a group of 75 5th graders, they kept them SO happy and engaged that we parents who were there to chaperone were relaxed and enjoyed the night too!!!
    I reccommend them for any and every type of function!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Christy · Married on 05/19/2012

Holy cow! Can I just say Martelle is one of the best people I've had the pleasure working with. His responsiveness is amazing and is always there to answer any questions!

Martelle was the only DJ who followed up with me after me shopping around for millions of other DJs. He is on top of his game with strong customer service focus! Martelle was the DJ for my wedding while Matt was the MC! Both of them made a great team and knew exactly what to do (when I surely do not).

I asked Martelle and Matt to help me make our wedding LESS like a wedding but more like a party.. and it happened! They suggested fun games to keep guests entertained and get people out to the dance floors! Also- keeping to the type of music I requested!!!! (That was EXTREMELY important to me).

I am so glad that they were there to help my wedding go smoothly!!! Thank you DJ TKO Entertainment! You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/22/2012

elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2012

Martelle was awesome right from the beginning. He was extremely helpful throughout our whole planning process and went above and beyond. We had also had Matt as our MC. Both were awesome to work with. From the second the bridal party was announced to the very end of the reception the dance floor was packed. Everyone is still commenting on how much fun Martelle and Matt made the night.

Thank you Martelle and Matt! You guys are awesome.

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • W

b · Married on 03/24/2012

Martelle and Matt did a fantastic job; they made sure everyone was up dancing and played exactly what everyone wanted to hear. DJTKO runs a very professional operation - from initial meetings all the way to the big event. We were very impressed with the entire experience and highly recommend DJTKO to anyone who is looking for quality entertainment.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Maria · Married on 03/10/2012

DJ TKO Entertainment Martelle and Chris were amazing.
    They played exactly what my husband and i wanted on our wedding day and the dance floor was never empty. They interacted with the guest I will definitly use there services again and i have already recommended them to family members for there special events.
    Thanks you guys sooo much for making this event memorial on such short notice.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2011

DJ TKO did an amazing job! They had everyone out on the dance floor all night! I highly recommend their services...you will not be let down!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2011

I cannot describe in words how happy and pleased my husband and I are with DJ TKO's services. They were extremely professional, friendly, and understanding throughout the entire wedding planning process. At the night of our reception, Martelle and Randy worked together so nicely and had the dance floor packed the entire night! I absolutely plan to use their services at our next big celebration!

Sent on 10/12/2011

jordan · Married on 10/01/2011

Very professional, and fast to respond. No detail was too small. Great businessman prior to and during the event. Very approchable, easy to work with. Read the crowd well and made our wedding as amazing as we imagined.

Sent on 10/16/2011

ginny · Married on 09/23/2011

We had Martelle as our DJ and Randy as our MC. They were absolutly perfect! I couldnt have asked for a better combination with these two. Randy did everything he could...and succeeded, on getting all of our guests up and Martelle made sure he had the perfect music going to make everyone dance! Our dance floor was packed to the max the entire night!! We found this Company at another wedding we attended and knew we wouldnt be disappointed! This company and these two are HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Jenna · Married on 09/10/2011

Working with DJ TKO was a real pleasure from start to finish. We had a specific idea in mind when it came to our reception music and wanted to avoid the "cheesy dj" at all costs. DJ TKO was quick to respond to emails, which any bride knows, makes planning less stressful and he asked all the right questions to ensure that our vision became a reality. He was professional and is a true artist when it comes to mixing music and reading the crowd. Our guests still talk about the music at our wedding and we only have DJ TKO to thank for that. If you are considering a DJ, look no further!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Nikki · event on 08/12/2011

DJ TKO was incredibly professional and made my daugther's sweet 16 memorable. The music was exactly what my daughter and friends wanted and the entertainment was flawless!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Tracee · Married on 07/16/2011

Martelle and Kimberly were awesome. Martelle had the dancefloor packed for pretty much the entire night - the only time people were up shaking their groove thangs was when we were cutting the cake. Kimberly was the MC and she did a great job walking everyone through the events for the evening, including the bouquet and garter tosses, anniversary dance, toasts, etc. So much fun! And just when people would start to get tired and try to leave the dancefloor, Martelle would play The Cupid Shuffle or the Electric Slide and everyone would get right back up and start dancing again (afterall, who can resist the call of Cupid?). We will definitely be going with DJ TKO for our next event!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Maya · Married on 06/24/2011

I met Martelle via email and was so impressed with his profesionalism and his talent (which I viewed on his website) that I hired him immediately to be the DJ at my wedding. He was the first vendor I hired and I was never disappointed in the least bit. Martelle understood the exact kind of music we wanted at our wedding and executed everything marvelously. He and the MC were so perfect and kept everyone moving the entire evening and got in every song (even the obscure ones) that we asked for. Martelle keeps increasing his business and offerings and it just makes his services that much better. He was so great, my sister hired him for her daughter's sweet 16. I've been trying to think of something else to have so that he can come tear it up on the turntables once more!

Sent on 07/26/2011

May · Married on 06/04/2011

Martelle and Dan were awesome! Both great to work with. Music was great throughout the night. They gave suggestions and adapted accordingly. Everyone had a great time!! My feet are still recovering..lol. Thanks DJTKO!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Amia · Married on 05/07/2011

DJ TKO (Martelle Pitts) was amazing!!! From start to finish, he was great to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was professional, accommodating and very responsive to all our needs right down to the very last minute. He and Matt V did an excellent job in keeping the party going. Our family and friends are still talking about how great the music was. I highly recommend using DJ TKO to others looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Andre · Married on 11/13/2010

Both DJ Martelle and MC Dan Paulish provided an absolutely superb service. They lead through the evening exactly how we requested it and played the music that got everyone dance floor. Great!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Brittney · Married on 09/17/2010

DJ TKO Entertainment was professional and on time for the event. They were very accomodating to both me and my guests before, during, & after the reception. They kept the party going!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Eric · Married on 05/29/2010

You guys were great for our wedding. You greatly exceeded our expectations for everything. Everybody was extremely professional. DJ MattV played great music while Emcee Randy kept going all night!!! They were both amazing! We have never seen anything like Emcee Randy! If you want to have a great time and keep people on the dance floor all night he is your guy! Most people did not even eat the cake because we could not get them off the dance floor. He was unbelievable and his energy never stopped. You guys come highly recommended by us, and everybody at the wedding. People at the wedding immediately asked who you guys were so they can book you guys. Thanks again and you will definitely be at out next event and I hope you guys are at every wedding we go to.
    Sparkle and Eric

Sent on 10/15/2010

Jonathan Heintzman ·

Consummate Professional with big DJ Sound!

DJ TKO handled the entertainment at our agency's annual holiday party for clients and another smaller event for staff. At both events, Martelle had guests laughing and dancing for hours! Our staff and clients include some individuals with disabilities and Martelle handled their needs and kept the party going! He spun an awesome playlist mixed with holiday hits AND took whatever requests the guests threw his way. He was able to use concert lighting to extreme effect, turning an otherwise drab banquet hall into a flashing, sparkling dance club. He was set up and ready to go long before the first guest arrived.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    DJ TKO Entertainment 3

Claire · Married on 06/02/2012

Not only were Martelle and Matt fun to work with, professional, and able to delivery a rocking good time for all our guests, but Martelle also returned my panicked middle of the night emails to virtually hold my hand through figuring out Google Checkout!

Martelle and Matt kept our wedding moving and really listened to what we wanted. We ended up with a completely amazing night, totally us and completely smooth. What more could anyone possibly want?

Sent on 06/03/2012

Katy · Married on 10/12/2010

Our Guests had a fantastic time and danced all night! DJ Matt was great! He played all the songs we wanted and more!

Sent on 09/16/2012