DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

167 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

DJ TKO Entertainment 1
DJ TKO Entertainment 2

Alex · Married on 10/05/2013

Let's start off by saying that Martelle is the best DJ around! We recently got married at Rivercrest Golf Club and from the very first meeting Martelle was extremely professional, excited and easy to work with. He made us feel like we were his only clients with the amount of follow up, follow through and guidance throughout the process. He gave great recommendations for music when we asked him and always paid attention to the small details that made our wedding standout. He and his partner Matt were phenomenal at the wedding. There was so much energy and great music playing the whole time that we never saw one person sitting down at their table. You know they are good when people are sore the next day from all of the dancing! They truly made our wedding the best wedding we could ask for and would recommend them to anybody looking to make their day special. Thanks so much Martelle and Matt!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Mary · event on 09/28/2013

Repeat customer Mary DeMent says...TKO Entertainment is the best!! Very reliable, very polite, no surprises! Martelle listens to what you want and helps you figure out what will be good for your event. Now that TKO has worked both of our daughters Sweet 16 next it will be graduation parties and their weddings!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jonathan · Married on 09/27/2013

Everything they did was great! Very professional! Everybody was on the dance floor the entire night parting and grooving! Had such a great time, thank you again!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Janine & Jon · Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I were recently married at Northampton Valley Country Club and DJ TKO Entertainment helped us to achieve the perfect tone for our entire wedding. From our first meeting to wrapping up at the end of the wedding night, Martelle and Matt were always very professional and intuitive to our style of music. They provided us with excellent ceremony and cocktail music and were quick to get the party started on the dance floor! Martelle and Matt were able to keep the energy of our wedding celebration high all night long...the dance floor was packed the entire time! Not only did they provide us with great music, but they helped to make our special day fun and memorable for everyone there! Martelle and Matt are a great team and seem to truly enjoy what they do!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Abbey and Jesse · Married on 09/14/2013

From the Bride and Groom: We could not have been more pleased with the excellent job these guys did on our wedding day and leading up to it. Since the beginning of our working experience together, they were very organized, paid much attention to detail, and offered suggestions in areas we would not have thought of since they are experts in the business. The consultation was great as they walked us through the process stey by step. They conduct themselves very professionally and were flexible to accomodate any details we requested. Whenever we had a question, we received a reponse within a day. The most important was the actual wedding day! What a great job on mixing up the music selections and knowing when to play certain songs to get the crowd engaged. They even got on the dance floor to help lead the crowd in the the Wobble and the Cupid Shuffle. We received many compliments from our guests on our DJ selection!! The setup and lighting were also very classy and matched our wedding decor. We never felt we needed to check in leading up to the day because we knew they had everything covered. In planning a wedding, being able to rely on quality vendors is a huge relief!! Choose DJ TKO for your next event!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Davina · Married on 09/06/2013

Martelle made my ceremony and reception seamless - I didn't have to worry about a thing! He worked with my other vendors to keep us on schedule. Played great music that kept everyone dancing. Very professional and always responded to my emails the same day. Was able to accommodate my last minute request to bring lights for the dance floor. Can not say enough good things about DJ TKO - I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Great time had by all. Kept the music going Nd the people dancing

Sent on 08/30/2013

amy · event on 07/27/2013

Martelle from DJ TKO Entertainment was the perfect DJ for our event. The party was a huge success because of him! I would definitely recommend him !

Sent on 08/19/2013

Monica · Married on 07/13/2013

DJ TKO made the wedding reception the best party we ever had. From cocktail hour to bridal party entrances to full reception party mode they kept the guests and especially us, the bride and groom, entertained and up on our feet the entire night! Since we knew we wanted the best emcee and entertainment around we saved on the reception hall. Thankfully, DJ TKO told us about uplighting they offered and it made the room go from a dull hall to gorgeous ambient lighting during dinner off to party central when the dancing started! They worked with us and gave expert advice when we really needed it. Even weeks after the wedding friends and family keep coming up to us saying how much they loved the DJ at our wedding and had such a blast. Even though I already knew...those remarks from guests just proved that DJ TKO is the best DJ around!
    Love you guys!! Monica and Jeremy Burkett

Sent on 08/13/2013

Juanita · event on 06/01/2013

This was the 1st time I had the pleasure to do business with TKO Entertiainment.DJ Martelle was extremely outstanding ! The crowd enjoyed the music & everyone danced .We never choose the individual selections we just picked the kind of music and they did the rest ! I was totally amazed how TKO Entertainment provided us with awesome service at an awesome price ! Thanks again TKO !!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Taylor Made · event on 05/31/2013

I cannot say enough good things about DJ TKO Entertainment! I held an event for a local elementary school, it was a Fun Fair on May 31, 2013. The older kids begged me to try to get a real DJ and I told them I would try my best! Due to an issue with another DJ and him not working out, I contacted Martelle from DJ TKO Entertainment at the last minute to see if he would help us out, and of course he said, yes! The day of the Fun Fair, it was unbearably hot, but Martelle showed up bright and early, and before you know it, the music was playing! Even as hot as it was, we were getting our line dancing on! He was GREAT! I met Martelle a couple years previous, when I was planning my own wedding, and he has always been so very kind and helpful, as well as, professional. Now that I have my own business, he will always be my go to DJ, if it is up to me! You will not regret getting any of the DJs from DJ TKO Entertainment, because I know, that they will have the same professionalism, quality and fun inducing music that Martelle, the owner, provides!

Sent on 06/09/2013

DJ TKO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kamisha! Please make sure you check out Taylor Made Soirees as well for your event needs...they do an amazing job!

Aaron · Married on 05/26/2013

Martelle and Matt of DJ TKO Entertainment were amazing and helped make our Wedding perfect! They are both genuinely good people who enjoy what they do, and it shows when they do an event. Leading up to the event, we met several times to get to know each other and go over details, and I feel like they were truly able to create the atmosphere that we wanted for the night.

If you're looking for a team that is easy to get along with, professional and love their jobs, then I would highly recommend that you take a look at DJ TKO Entertainment!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2013

DJ TKO Entertainment made my wedding the most amazing and kick ass time that it was. People raved about the variety and flow of the evening and the music.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Kami · Married on 05/11/2013

DJ TKO Entertainment was a amazing choice for our wedding! I was more than pleased with my meetings with MattV our emcee of the night, and his professionalism at our wedding. Martelle/ DJTKO was the DJ for our wedding and he had people on the dance floor with the first song (after our first dance of course)! The dance floor was not empty until the venue basically had to kick us out. Many guests walked over to sing their praises of both the DJ and Emcee. These guys definitely did not let us down. I can't say enough good things, the only words that come to mind are GREAT and AMAZING! Michael and I want to thank you guys for helping in making just the perfect wedding night!
    Thanks Again,
    Kami and Michael Colella

Sent on 05/19/2013

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2013

Martelle and Matt V were awesome!! My guests could not say enough about how much fun they had and loved all the extra touches that were added in by Martelle and Matt. They truely made our wedding a day we will never forget :) They were also very on top of things as far as planning went. We talked on multiple occasions leading up to the week of the wedding which helped relieve a lot of stress off of me, as the bride. They made it a stress free easy process and to them I am grateful. Love, Love, Love Martelle and Matt V! Thanks again to both of you!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2013

Amazing DJ experience!! Martelle our DJ and Matt our Emcee keep the party moving the entire time! We got a lot of comments from our guests about how great they were! They were also a pleasure to work with during the planning process.

Sent on 04/28/2013
  • F

Frances · event on 03/16/2013

The DJ's were amazing !! The crowd was always on the dance floor. They are still bragging about the great music and DJ's that were at our party.

Sent on 03/22/2013

DJ TKO Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Frances, we will see you in April at your daughter's wedding!

Cori · Married on 03/10/2013

Martelle is the total package! He is unbelievably professional, and yet incredibly warm and friendly with everyone, making him an easy person to have around at your event. His quick thinking allowed us to even play Vivaldi at the last minute for my walk down the aisle, when our earlier plan for music fell through! Our crowd thoroughly enjoyed dancing and laughing and having fun to the great sounds he played the entire night. You definitely need to call him for your party/wedding/celebration! You'll be thrilled you did :-)

Sent on 03/20/2013

DJ TKO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed myself with you and your families. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!
  • User3107009 · event on 02/22/2013

Great music! Great time! Kids had a blast! DJ TKO was excellent!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Carla · event on 02/16/2013

Everything went great, kids had a great time. Would book DJ TKO again for future events.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Nichole · event on 11/17/2012

Martelle was fantastic! He is friendly, professional and kept the party and dance floor going all night! We will use him next year as well!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2012

Starting from the entrances, the whole crowd was crazy... before during and after everyone had a blast and that starts and ends with a magnificant DJ and MC. I would recommend this company to anyone and I will be using them again as well as having them DJ my friends/family weddings as well. If I could rate it higher I would.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Lena · Married on 09/15/2012

Great service from the start. Went above my expectations.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Tom · Married on 08/31/2012

Dj tko entertainment was everything and more I had hoped to get out of a DJ. Martelle worked with me and nailed my music taste right on the head. Between the Emcee and Dj, my wedding was taken to the next level. Danced all night To the mixes and kept the party going. Great experience overall!

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • W

W · event on 08/26/2012

DJ TKO Entertainment was very prompt, professional and equipped to handle the occasion. All the guests enjoyed the music and he fulfilled all of our requests. A great guy and a great experience!

Sent on 09/12/2012