163 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (2)
120 DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

Everyone at the wedding wanted to know who Martelle and MC Eric we’re, and how they can hire them! The party was non stop! People are still talking about the awesome energy and music they created! Top dollar experience for all!

Profile Picture Andrea , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martell is by far the best in the business. He gave us everything we wanted and more! Beth and I cant thank him and his staff enough, and we're so glad we chose him for our special day!

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martelle and Matt were fantastic DJs for our wedding. We met with Martelle three times prior to our wedding. Martelle made sure that our favorite music was included in our playlist. Our guests were all up on the dancefloor. We would highly recommend Martelle and Matt.

Profile Picture Joann, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have known Martelle since High School and so has my fiance, so when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding there was no doubt he would be it! The meetings we had were great (he is very patient, coming from a bride that had a hard time making any type of decision) and he kept up on track! The music was awesome! You wont be disappointed going with this DJ. Our day went fantastic, I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you again TKO for making our day so special! Xo Chris & Jill A.

Profile Picture Jill, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a blast with DJ TKO at our wedding! Martelle is great and very organized and professional. We loved the feature of having a website guests could make requests through. I'd highly recommend DJ TKO to anyone looking for a fun time!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Martelle closely, and he was such an integral member of our vendor team. The first time we met him (before we booked), we ended up talking for almost an hour, and didn't even ask about some of the details we set out to find, just because we were really into the conversation. We met up many more times after that point to go over details. He was extremely thorough, and his online portal was simple to use and had a large catalog. For all the services he provides, he's extremely well-priced. We also used him for uplighting, and a monogram light, and his DJ booth blended in so well with the reception space.
The day of our wedding was PERFECT. Both our families are big dancers, but he had them on the floor before we were even introduced!!! We also had a mini dance session after our first dance (his suggestion), which worked really well. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He played great songs and knew how to read the room perfectly.
Highly, HIGHLY recommend this company, and especially Martelle to anyone we know!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oh man, I can't say enough about how incredible Martelle and Matt were at our wedding. Our main goal (other than getting married, of course) was to throw a great party and they facilitated that effortlessly. They kept the dance floor packed from start to finish which was exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, their attention to detail and our music preferences was incredible. I don't know what I expected from working with them but they exceeded my expectations by taking their role in our day and the planning of it very seriously. If you're interested in making sure your wedding is an absolute blast and the best party of your life, these are the guys to make that happen. Thank you so much, Martelle and Matt!!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

It was a pleasure getting to have a friend you have known since high school to be your DJ on your wedding day! It was very important to my now husband and I that are guests enjoy the music and be on the dance floor all night! Martelle did not disappoint and had the crowd dancing all through the night! He played all our song requests we had asked and made sure to do some special dedications to our family. Our wedding day was perfect and we are so glad we choose Martelle as our DJ!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We found DJ TKO through suggestion from our photographers and they are so awesome! We didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted in the beginning, but Martelle was super nice and helped us figure out what we wanted. He accommodated all the special songs that we wanted and did a great job the whole night. People had a lot of fun and I couldn't be happier about having them as our DJ!

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martelle was absolutely amazing! He was very accommodating for meetings, and any requests we had. He was with us every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for anything better. For the wedding, he really read the crowd and played different types of music. He kept the energy up and I've received so many complements from guests about how great the DJ was! We had him provide music for ceremony, cocktail and reception. Best decision ever!

Profile Picture Brielle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martelle and Eric were AWESOME! They really made our event something special and so much fun for us and our guests. They each took the time to meet with us before the event to get to know us a little better. That day they were upbeat, personable, and SO much fun! Everyone had a blast - thank you so much DJ TKO for making my wedding seriously the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ TKO entertainment is head and shoulders the best and most elite entertainment service out there period! If Chuck Norris was a DJ service her would be DJ TKO! They made our day simple, easy and extremely entertaining! We had multiple meetings to make are things were flawless before the wedding and as you can imagine everything went without a hitch! Anyone thinking about possibly going with these guys, should stop thinking and start signing contracts!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the DJ services we received! Our guest are still asking who was our DJ and MC. There was never a down time they kept the music and entertainment flowing all night long, including adjusting for some last minute surprises. Special thanks to Martelle, Matt and Eric for making my wedding day a day I will never forget!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After having the chance to meet Martelle and Matt at another wedding, we knew we had the DJ for ours. Thier professionalism, attention to detail, and perfection of their craft had us sold. We had no reason to look elsewhere. The planning system they use is great, being able to pick and choose what to play for each part of the evening was awesome. From the do not play list to the must haves, they followed our wishes exactly. Martelle was more than willing to drive to us to plan the event, and being able to meet in person to discuss details and not over the phone was great. Both Matt and Martelle kept everyone on the dancefloor until the end. We would highly recommend DJ TKO Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and fun DJ.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was such a pleasure to work with DJ TKO. After attending a wedding they worked, my husband and I knew we wanted to use them for our own. Martelle made the process incredibly easy for us and gave great suggestions to make our wedding perfect. Their attention to detail, user-friendly portal, and ability to book our live music was so convenient, especially during such a busy time of wedding planning! I would definitely recommend DT TKO to others, and will look to book for event in the future.

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When we started wedding planning we had to think most about what people would remember at a wedding, we narrowed it down to fantastic food and awesome music. I found DJ TKO on this this site and met in person a few days later, there was no doubt in our minds we had to book him. Martelle is hands down amazing, our dance floor was packed with every song. He kept everyone up and energetic for the whole night but what was really important is that he listened to our likes and dislikes. We also booked the medium sized photo booth which our guests loved and the pictures are hilarious. From start to finish DJ TKO was professional, thorough, and personable which made our life easier during wedding planning.

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Martelle was awesome. He went above and beyond in preparation for our wedding. Martelle made sure every detail and request (we had alot) was met and fulfilled for me and my wife. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and with a tight timeline he was able to get in all the songs we wanted and provided a great countdown to the New Years. My wife and I really apreciated the meetings we had leading up to the wedding when Martelle would help us plan and cover every detail. It helped put us at ease that everything would go as planned as it did. I would reccomend him for anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding. Thanks again Martelle!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband Brian and I were so pleased with Martelle and his service! He was so attentive to exactly what we wanted, and in areas we were unsure, he had great suggestions! I had a slight additional request just a month or so prior to our wedding, and he was so accommodating to our change. He truly went above and beyond to make our day so special. When I started wedding planning, friends and family told me the two things your guests remember about your night is the music and the food, and thanks to Martelle we knocked the music out of the park! Thank you Martelle and your team, for helping make our wedding so amazing!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martelle was incredible to work with! I'm very selective with my music, and the feel I wanted for my wedding, and he absolutely nailed it! His quality of work and professionalism is exceptional. My husband and I live out of state, and Martelle was very accommodating in setting up meetings to discuss the day both in person and over the phone. There is also a client portal he provides that allows you to pick types of music, specific songs, what not to play, when to play them, etc. It also creates a basic outline of your day, so it's very easy to visualize what your day is going to be like. On the day, Martelle and his MC were on time and very professional. Every song played was in our style and as we discussed, and my guests had an incredible time! We also included an up-lighting package that was well worth it and added to an already amazing experience!

If you book with DJ TKO you will not regret it! I can't stress enough how much my husband and I enjoyed our experience with this company! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Terese, 10/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martelle & Matt At DJ TKO exceeded our expectations! From pre-wedding meetings to the day of, we were pleased with Martelle's professionalism and quick response time. He was sure to get to know what style of music best fit us and our special day. Their website is very easy and fun to use! On the site you can type in which song choice for each special dance as well as songs you want and do not want played. You can even choose which genres you want played most compared to ones you want them to stay away from. On our wedding day, Martelle & Matt were able to read the crowd and make adjustments to keep them moving and the energy high. Thank you, DJ TKO for being a part of one of the most important days of our life! We will call you in 10, 20, 50 years for our anniversary parties! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Martelle and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding! It was great working with Martelle throughout the planning process. He was always quick to answer any questions we had, he met up with us on multiple occasions to make sure we were comfortable and the website was very user friendly. All together Martelle and Matt were amazing to work with and the music was fantastic! We highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Evan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ TKO Entertainment is truly a one-stop service. Martelle and Matt did a fantastic job at our wedding. Martelle spent several in person meetings showing us how to set up on the website our song lists, announcements and themes for addressing the bridal party, and Matt even let my best man do a little karaoke at the end of the reception. Top notch service and quality and professionalism. Matt was quick to adjust also to some of our last minute changes. I doubt you'll find a better DJ for your event. Kevin & Leslie Gresh 10/1/2016

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved Martelle! He and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding. The cocktail hour music was exactly what we had hoped for and during the reception people were on the dance floor the entire night. We even had people dancing before dinner was served! My husband and I also made a mistake in that we accidentally forgot to give Martelle one of the names of our bridal party. We realized this just minutes before the introductions. Martelle and Matt adapted so quickly and seamlessly. We have had so many people tell us how much they loved the music and not just from friends but from older family members as well. I would recommend DJ TKO entertainment if you want to have the best party ever!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Working with Martelle for our wedding was one of the easiest things we had to do while planning. He was so great to work with and made everything so easy for us. From our first meeting with him we knew that we found the perfect DJ for our special day. He was funny and knowledgeable and really understood what it was that we wanted from a DJ. With his background as a club DJ we had no doubts that he would be able to get people moving and keep the energy up the entire night. While we had some requests (which the portal on their website made it so simple to add songs and plan out the evening) we gave Martelle free reign to play what he wanted. The dance floor was packed all night and I don’t think I saw my grandmother take a seat until it was time to leave. He really was our favorite vender and knows the ins and outs of the business. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture User7596120, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were recently married and DJ TKO Entertainment provided the atmosphere for our reception. Martelle and Matt were exceptional. We had a variety of cultures with an extremely wide range of taste in music. Martelle brought everyone together by hitting everything from bluegrass to afrobeat. The mix was outstanding. Matt did a wonderful job with introductions and pronouncing names correctly as well keeping the timeline on track. Both were very professional with a touch of fun. They met our expectations and more. If you're looking for class at your function or event, choose DJ TKO Entertainment. You will not be disappointed.
Linda and Larry