DJ Thrilla - Pro Sound and Event Lighting Reviews

57 | North Andover, MA

57 Reviews for DJ Thrilla - Pro Sound and Event Lighting

Tara Bursey · Married on 08/12/2018

Wedding Day

Arthur did an amazing job djing our wedding. He knew exactly what to play for the crowd to get them up dancing. He was easy to communicate with during the planning phase and came through with all requests. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Effie Erotokritakis · Married on 07/01/2018

Awsome DJ!

DJ Thrilla was such a wonderful DJ! He was very easy to talk too and gave us such a great experience! With a mix of greek and american music for the wedding he knew just when to break the different genres up! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Gina · event on 06/16/2018

What can I say other than outstanding, amazing, awesome!!! Arthur was so professional and yet so fun at the same time. He kept the dance floor packed the whole event with both Greek and American music and dancing. Everyone had such a great time. Thank you Arthur for helping to make our daughters baptism a beautiful event!!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

One hell of a DJ

Couldn't have ever asked for a better DJ. Months later and our guests are still talking about Arthur's great DJ-ing. He kept the party going all night long, mixing flawlessly between various genres and keeping everyone on the dance floor. He also has all the planning down pact, from meeting with you before the wedding to sort out what you'd like to hear in terms of music, to keeping the wedding on track throughout the night. I highly recommend going with DJ Thrilla if you want your wedding to be fun.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Linda · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Arthur! He was fantastic in every aspect! We met with him once and we knew he was the DJ for us. He was very prepared ad very knowledgeable with what kid of ambiance we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. We are a bi-cultural couple so we stressed to him that we needed the perfect blend of both cultures and boy did he deliver! Not only did he do an amazing job meshing the cultures together but his music made all of our guests stay on the dance floor all night long, whether it was the Albanian, Greek, Latin or American songs. He absolutely killed it! At the end of the night, he had a very thoughtful surprise for us, he had compiled a CD of all the songs played at our wedding for us to keep. Just fantastic. We highly HIGHLY recommend Arthur.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Alex & Patricia Orphanos · Married on 05/05/2018

Best dj ever!

DJ Thrilla was the most professional and hands down the best DJ we could have had at our wedding. He catered to our requests and made every person in the room get up to dance with his wide range of Greek and American music. We knew we were in the best hands from day one and we can't wait to use him for our next event. His attention to detail and music knowledge resulted in a non-stop dance party for the best day of our lives.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Christina · event on 04/20/2018

DJ Thrilla did an amazing job at my son's baptism. He was polite to everyone about requests and kept so many guests on their feet the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Thrilla (Arthur) was the best decision we ever made for our wedding! We were so nervous about mixing Greek and American music and trying to please all of our guests. Arthur did an unbelievable job with mixing both cultures and keeping the dance floor packed all night! We worked with him prior to the wedding and provided him with our must plays, our parents requests and everything in between! We are still receiving compliments with how great the music was!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sophia · Married on 06/03/2017

We heard about Arthur through several friends of ours who had used him at their Boston area weddings. What a gem. Arthur seems to be able to do it all. We needed to make our Greek wedding and dancing accessible to a mostly ningreek crowd, and he nailed it with a combination of some Greek dances up front followed by a seriously fun, non-Greek pop dance fest that flowed perfectly and kept the crowd on the dance floor the entire night. Guests raved. He seemed to perfectly understand our vision for how we wanted the night to go. He has a very comprehensive packet for outlining the reception, and was very responsive to email. He helped us with questions and made awesome recommendations. At the reception he was accommodating of last minute changes. His prices seemed very reasonable. Overall incredibly easy to work with, great communication, perfectly executed our vision. Thank you, Arthur!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

When my husband and I started looking for a DJ, we thought it was important to find someone who was comfortable with different cultures music. I'm Greek and my husband is Cambodian. Arthur did a fantastic job blending Greek, Cambodian, and American music! Like all great DJs, he felt out the crowd and kept the good times rolling. He even mixed music for an impromptu break dance battle! It was perfect for our family and friends. Would recommend to others!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Andrianna · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Thrilla is the absolute BEST! He DJ'ed our wedding and had the dancefloor packed all night! Very flexible and accommodating to all of the last minute changes that were made to timing of the day. There is no one better than DJ Thrilla!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Lazaros · Married on 09/17/2016

I could not be any happier with DJ Thrilla. He was everything myself and my (now) wife wanted for our wedding. He worked with us beforehand to hammer out the all of the details: timeline, intros, special dances, cake-cutting, and of course, song requests. He played everything that we wanted and stayed away from genres and songs that we'd asked him to. He perfectly transitioned from the various parts of the wedding (cocktail hour, dinner, individual dances, dancing). He also did a fantastic job balancing traditional Greek music and American music. I'm Greek-American and I wanted to have traditional Greek folk music and dancing at my wedding, but I also wanted to have plenty of time for everyone to dance to American music. It ended up being the perfect balance and the dance floor was packed the entire time. I cannot say enough good things about DJ Thrilla's preparation and performance.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Cheryl · Married on 08/20/2016

We would definitely recommend DJ Thrilla for your wedding. All you need to do is tell him the type of music you want and/or give him a list with specific songs, and he'll accommodate you. He played the music we wanted and kept the guests on the dance floor. In fact, many of our guests commented on how great the music was and if he had any business cards with him. We're definitely glad we had him at our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Leah · Married on 07/23/2016

DJ Thrilla was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G on all accounts!!! We had a big fat Greek and Indian wedding, and DJ Thrilla had the dance floor alive the whole night. He was incredibly professional, flexible and really nice to work with leading up to the wedding. He was very open to working with us to create the right musical atmosphere for a highly multicultural wedding. We really appreciated his approach in our search for a DJ. DJ Thrilla worked with us to incorporate the music we wanted, he had awesome original mixes he created too (check out his sound cloud - it's really fun). Most importantly, he did an incredible job managing Greek and Indian music and creating an all out dance party filled with top American hits, 90s hip hop and classics. Our guests are still commenting on how amazing the DJ was, and we are so grateful for the atmosphere DJ Thrilla created for us on our special day. We most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/19/2015

We were looking for a DJ who could provide a celebration for a Greek and American wedding, we found that with DJ Thrilla.
    Arthur was so wonderful to work with because he has experience in planning weddings and he had great ideas on how to incorporate both of our cultures into our celebration.
    He knew exactly how to mix American and Greek music and back again to keep the party going.
    Both of our families had a wonderful time because their cultures were both respected and celebrated.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Marina · Married on 08/22/2015

Our wedding was a Big Fat Greek and Cuban wedding with more than 220 guests that attended. So before the BIG day I googled best greek/american dj in the Newport/boston area. And Dj Thrilla was the first name that popped up. So we met with Arthur and right off the bat we felt extremely comfortable. We were a little nervous because we didn't know if Arthur would be able to pull off a crazy mix of not only Greek music but also Spanish and American. We wanted our guests to get an array of music as well as incorporate both of our backgrounds. Throughout the whole planning process, Arthur was always there to answer questions . he was very prompt. For my shower my father asked him to make us a mix tape to play during, and he did! He mailed it to us and it was awesome! that was really nice of him. The big day finally arrives and Arthur of course did an awesome job hitting each genre we wanted! everyone was on the dance floor. At the end of the night people came up to us and told us it was the best wedding they have ever been too!! I wish i can go back in time and relive the moment. But I cant, what I can do is definitely recommend Arthur/dj thrilla- ill be using him again in the future that's for sure.

Sent on 09/30/2015

DJ Thrilla did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding!! He was easy to work with and not only delivered, but exceeded our expectations for our event. He was able to read the crowd and get everyone - and I mean EVERYONE dancing. Kids, teens, young adults, parents and grandparents were all on the dance floor for the entire night! All anyone could say, and still continue to tell us, is how much fun they had and how they haven't danced so much in such a long time. He switched from Greek music to today's hits and everything in-between with ease and appropriateness for the crowd. People who had no idea what they were doing were up and trying to Greek dance with us, it was awesome. He didn't over-do it on the mic or try to be some super entertainer, he was perfectly balanced. He was prepared, on time, and did a wonderful job. He even gave us a CD with our music at the end of the night. Really nice guy - we highly recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/14/2015

We had the best experience with DJ Thrilla! He had the dance floor packed the whole night! Anthony was great to work with and super organized. He even provided us with a cd of songs from that he played at the wedding. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2015

DJ Thrilla(Arthur) did a great job mixing Greek and American music at our wedding and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Everyone had a blast and told me how great the music was! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who
    Wants a fun, and professional DJ! Thanks Arthur. 5 Stars from us!

The Valeras'

Sent on 06/23/2015

Leto · Married on 11/29/2014

We were very happy with DJ Thrilla. He did a great job reading the crowd and continuing certain types of music when he could tell people were into it. He was balancing Greek and American music at a non-traditional wedding reception. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Sam · Married on 09/06/2014

Arthur did an amazing job at our wedding in September. He was very flexible when we were planning the wedding, and very knowledgable about the Greek songs that we wanted for the party. He also did a great job mixing a combination of Greek and American contemporary music. I also asked him to mix a specific part of a song for our introduction and he completed this task with ease. Most importantly, the dance floor was packed THE ENTIRE NIGHT. He also did an great job as an MC. He is a really nice guy and we would Highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Alikki · Married on 07/27/2014

I cannot go on enough about how amazing DJ Thrilla is. We had a Greek wedding in Foxboro, and to me, the most important part of the reception- that makes or breaks it-is the DJ. I was in contact with a number of DJs, and I knew DJ Thrilla was the best just by looking at his website online. When I met with him to go over details, specifics, and song selection, all my positive thoughts about him were confirmed. I am a very difficult person to work with, and DJ Thrilla was just a delight with me, regardless :) I had specific concerns and instructions for the reception, and he came through with all of them. I asked him to play certain songs that are hard to find, and he found every single one. We did a fusion of Greek and American music, and he made it all some together seamlessly, and amazingly. He was very entertaining, and did an incredible job with his selection of music. The fact that he was able to deal with me, and what I wanted, and do it so successfully, gives him 10 stars automatically. He goes to Greece often, which is great because he has a lot of current Greek songs, and his music and style definitely is not the same old songs you hear at every single Greek event (Thank GOD!). I'm definitely going to use him for baptisms, etc, and so are a lot of my Greek friends. Everyone was head over heels for the job he did at the wedding reception. He made the whole night and really made it a party! DJ Thrilla really was amazing, and very reasonably priced, too. He also gave us a copy of all of our wedding music at the end of the night! I have done a lot of Greek events and have worked with a lot of Greek DJs, and I really wanted something different-everything that DJ Thrilla is :) I absolutely LOVED him. Don't bother with any other DJs for your event. He is the only choice you need.

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 07/20/2014

DJ Thrilla was excellent! We had a Greek band at our wedding and he worked alongside them seamlessly. He knew all the right songs to play to get our guests up and dancing - so much so that we went over a half hour in our reception. :) He is great - an all around nice guy - and a wonderful DJ!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Everyone had such an amazing time at our wedding and Arthur kept everyone dancing and on their feet! We will definitely use him for any other functions we have!!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 06/06/2014

Arthur went above and beyond for our June 6 Friday night wedding at the Danversport Yacht Club. He came highly recommended from some close friends so we were very excited to have someone with great reviews be the entertainer for our big night. He met with us for a consultation free of cost and was very detailed with the outline and what we wanted exactly out of his services. He helped us pick songs we wanted and we let him know songs we were not interested in. I truly think a good DJ can make or break a wedding. Our wedding was small (115 guests) and everyone was out of their chair dancing at some point. He was very flexible with song requests during the wedding as well. It could not have gone any better. I didn't feel pressed for time as you do with other vendors as he was one of the last ones to leave! He definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding day a blast and very meaningful. Definitely consider using him for any upcoming event! The McNamara's

Sent on 06/16/2014