DJ TEDDY Reviews

27 | Huntsville, AL

27 Reviews for DJ TEDDY

Mary Beth Conquest · Married on 01/04/2020

DJ Teddy provided the music for our wedding day!

DJ Teddy is amazing at what he does and made our wedding day perfect! He is very professional and has a great attitude! He was willing to help in any way he could and made sure our day was everything we wanted it to be! He even took some amazing pictures for us during the wedding! He was very flexible with meeting us to plan and even made a point to video chat with us closer to our wedding day to confirm everything. He is a lot of fun and I highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Hannah Klein · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Teddy Killed It!

DJ Teddy made our wedding an awesome party! No one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night! He was a patient vendor, and made the process very easy for us. Thanks, DJ Teddy!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2019

Dj teddy was great!

DJ Teddy was absolutely amazing! He kept the music going and got everyone dancing. The songs that he played were so great and really made it easy to get everyone on the dance floor. Also, days leading up to the wedding he had gotten a timeline together for the day of, which made everything run so smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Emily Buford · Married on 06/22/2019

Had a great time at our wedding!

Everyone at our reception was up dancing and having a great time, both friends and family! Even great grandma danced for a little bit! He read the atmosphere and played the perfect music for the crowd. He was also very easy to meet up with to plan before the wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Curtis Long · Married on 05/17/2019

Destination Wedding

DJ Teddy hit a home run with my wedding in Cancún, Mexico!

He traveled from the states, used his bilingual skills to communicate with the resort staff and coordinate equipment rental and arrangements on our behalf.

Then to top it all off, he kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! My wife and I are New Yorkers and '80s babies. '90s era hip hop, R&B, dancehall reggae and SOCA are what we gravitate towards.

We conveyed to Teddy in advance the type of mood we wanted to create. The rest was all his magic!

Additionally, he provided pictures of our wedding. This is a nice touch since our other paid photographer/videographer has a three-week turnaround time for professional products.

Wonderful, professional service. We would definitely book his services again for future events, and I give my highest recommendation.

Tell him your vision. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kathryn Phillips · Married on 05/11/2019

Great! DJ Teddy and DJ Daycree were helpful

Would hire again! They both were great to work with.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Bryanna Gowan · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ

We had DJ Teddy for our wedding this past weekend and he did absolutely awesome! HE played the exact type of music we wanted. Would for sure recommend him!

Sent on 04/23/2019

DJ TEDDY's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review. It was my pleasure to be your DJ and master of ceremony. Congratulations to you and Alex!

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

He is awesome!

DJ Teddy was the DJ for my wedding on March 16. He did an amazing job! The lighting was beautiful and he played everything we wanted plus more! We danced the night away!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Cashmere

Cashmere · Married on 10/29/2018

Incredible wedding dj

DJ Teddy’s services are incredible. He set our venue’s dance floor on fire on our wedding day!! Teddy’s set up is absolutely gorgeous and he made sure to learn all about our song preferences during our consultation so his song choices were perfect. The monogram he created for us was a hit! So many people took photos by it and tagged us on Instagram and it was so beautiful. His personal touches just made our day that much more special! And the lighting...my goodness...it’s what totally created our magical atmosphere and completely transformed the place. I couldn’t stop crying! His mix for my dad-daughter dance is STILL the talk of the town! I had never seen my dad dance like that in my life! His music was crowd appropriate, with no profanity and I just have so much respect and love for DJ Teddy! He truly gives his all to make your day the most memorable day of your life and is completely dedicated to his craft!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Moriah · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Teddy made our wedding exactly the way we wanted it! We envisioned having an elegant ceremony and dinner followed by an energetic party at the reception. We were an especially difficult wedding to service because we wanted to blend Latino and American cultures through the music. DJ Teddy was able to make all of this possible and got everyone out on the dance floor having a great time! Could not recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ TEDDY's reply:

Moriah and Jose,

Once again congratulations on your wedding. It was so much fun to be your DJ. Thanks for choosing my DJ and lighting services.

Tamara · Married on 09/02/2018

Great experience

DJ Teddy was a real pleasure to work with. From our first conversation via phone to our in person meeting, he really made my husband and I feel comfortable with selecting him as our DJ. During the wedding planning process it took some of our vendors a while to respond to questions that we had, but DJ Teddy was very prompt with his responses. On the day of our wedding DJ Teddy did a great job keeping the music flowing during our happy hour as well as for our reception creating a nice atmosphere. Thank you DJ Teddy for doing such a great job in your role on our special day!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Karla · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding DJ

We used DJ Teddy for our wedding and he could not have been more perfect! He is very professional and responds very quickly!! We will definitely be using him again in the future!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Allen · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Teddy met with us to discuss the music and timing of our wedding. We planned out the itinerary and he went home with a bunch of notes. The next day we had a schedule of timing and execution that we felt confident would work. Our wedding was held at the top of Monte Sano Mountain in June where the weather is always a factor whenever part of the event is held outside. DJ Teddy set up two systems, one outside so that our wedding outdoors could be heard and one inside where the party ensued. It was seamless precision, high speed low drag. DJ Teddy was the ultimate professional, spinning music that kept the dance floor jumping with his kicking sound system and state of the art lighting. Everyone had a wonderful time and people still comment on the awesome DJ. Whatever party, wedding, event you have scheduled, it is worth your time to give DJ Teddy a call.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Brandi · Married on 05/04/2018

DJ Teddy did an absolute fantastic job. He really helped guide me through the process of choosing what music I wanted for each part of the night, and also helped layout a timeline for the night. I got so many compliments on the music, and the up-lighting added the perfect touch. Thanks DJ Teddy!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Rosanna

Rosanna · Married on 05/12/2017

DJ Teddy was absolutely AWESOME at our wedding!!! He was fun, professional, and super organized. He was truly dedicated to making sure our dream wedding became a reality. He held several conference calls with us to get an idea of our music choices and he also helped us put our wedding timeline together. He provided guidance on what to expect on our big day and he met us at our venue to discuss important details to ensure a smooth and beautiful wedding. Our reception was sooooo much fun!!! Our guests are still talking about it today! DJ Teddy read our crowd and kept our dance floor full of dancers all night long! One of the most important characteristics that we noticed about Teddy is his positive energy, he smiles a lot, is very happy, and he is extremely passionate about his work. His personality shines through and his joyful attitude makes him an absolutely awesome DJ. We highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a super fun and professional DJ.

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Teddy made our wedding a blast! It was a hard task as the venue had multiple rooms that guests dispersed through. He made it a party to not forget and everyone came for the dance floor when he got started. The music was exactly what we wanted and we were very vague when we told him what we liked. He pinpointed the right genres like a pro.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Had a blast having Teddy as our dj for our wedding. He knows his music and customizes whatever you want to play. Highly recommend:)

Sent on 03/01/2017

DJ Teddy was our wedding DJ, and man did he deliver. We were both out of town for most of the time before the wedding, so we only got one meeting, but he was able to pick our brains and set up the perfect playlist. Everyone danced the night away. Would definitely, 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Teddy worked our 50 guest wedding on April 16th and we were incredibly impressed! We were having trouble finding a DJ so we put our event up on a bidding site amd within only a few hours Teddy had responded and his price was very reasonable. He was flexible in the time amd place for us to meet and discuss terms as well. As far as his setup, it was much more than just a computer and some speakers. He added cloth accents to his table and speakers that made everything look elegant and in line with the rest of the room decorations. He also has powerful uplights that are programmable and really added to our room's vibe. We gave almost no input about a playlist outside of a few songs, but we were insanely impressed with how well he was able to read the room and the crowd! We only had one hiccup regarding liability insurance for the hotel the event was at; however, Teddy handled it very professionally and never once made us feel responsible for any of it. Overall excellent experience and we would definitely recommend anyone planning a wedding to check him out! Thanks again Teddy for a great party!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Jasmin · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ Teddy Wade was recommended to me by a coworker after I told him that I was having a really hard time finding a bilingual DJ that plays both Latin an American music... I went on his website and I was pleasantly surprised with how professional it looked and the samples of music that he had... With that being said I thought he was going to be pricey but when he told me his price I was immediately sold... I recommended him to a friend who was having her daughters sweet 16.... He did a great job there but I didn't get to see him play Latin music as of yet since it was an All-American party.... The day of my wedding I was a little nervous because he wasn't able to make the rehearsal and I just had to tell him the lineup of music that was supposed to be played as part of my wedding but everything went off perfectly he was right on target with every song and he did an amazing job with the mix of music...my guests partied all night long and didn't want to leave.. His set up is absolutely beautiful with uplighting included....he definitely could have charge me way more for his services and it would have been worth it but he didn't and I am so glad I went with him....

Sent on 08/12/2015

Gary · Married on 08/30/2014

As a technical director in professional theatre, I am very apprehensive of DJs. But, I cannot give high enough praise for DJ Teddy. We requested a 1940s theme for the music and gave a rather extensive list of songs we did not want played. He did an amazing job matching the beats per minute of songs from the 1940s with contemporary songs. We went from Glen Miller and Bing Crosby seamlessly to contemporary top 40. All of the songs were excellent for dancing. He was even able to flawlessly weave in Celtic music.

DJ teddy was amazing to work with and I would use him any time I needed a DJ.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Judy · Married on 05/03/2014

DJ Teddy knows how to get a party going! He worked off a playlist that we provided. He also introduced the wedding party to the reception and played a song as each guest arrived. The quality of his music was outstanding. He has an amazing sound system. He also had a nice set up with lighting and fog machine that amped up the party atmosphere. His rate was very reasonable at $400 for four hours of service. His music selection is an incredible 64,000 songs so he has it all.

Throughout the wedding planning, Teddy was very professional and responsive. We were thrilled with Teddy's dj'ing service and would highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Robert & Beth · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Teddy Wade was fabulous. His fees were more than reasonable for the quality of his professional services. He was prompt in his responses to our setting up details, took our guests "pre-wedding music requests" and worked them into a fabulous music mix. Teddy has a high tech system he brings including lights and his own booth. Great sound quality. He played a bit of everyone's music and our guests danced continuously! And our guests had some seriously varied world music choices. Teddy followed our announcement schedule and was flexible when we had last minute changes. We couldn't have been happier with our DJ choice in the greater DC area.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Leroy & Sharhonda · Married on 05/14/2011

DJ Teddy a did a phenomenal job at our wedding, everything went smoothly and according to plan. His professionalism, quality sound system setup, vast array of music, and affordable pricing is tough to beat. I'd highly recommend him if you need a DJ for any event.

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • LaQuaize

Laquaize Jackson · Married on 08/18/2019

Great experience.

DJ Teddy was the DJ for me and my wife's wedding. He was as professional as they come! He even came dressed in a suite for our ceremony, complimenting the Groomsman suites. He made sure the flow of the service during the ceremony pertaining to the music was on point. He had the timing down perfect for every person's song that was walking out in the wedding party. And he didn't miss a beat! From the mics being projected clearly, and the quality of sound he provided during the reception, not to mention the uplifting. I must say I was pleased! I highly recommend DJ Teddy to DJ your next event.

Sent on 09/16/2019