DJ Sweets Entertainment Reviews

5 | Southlake, TX

5 Reviews for DJ Sweets Entertainment

Tierney · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Sweets Entertainment was awesome! My husband and I have busy schedules but DJ Sweets worked with us. He listened to what we wanted out of our big day and made it happen. He kept the party going all night! Thank you DJ Sweets Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

DJ Sweets Entertainment's reply:

Tierney, Thank you for you review!! It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope to party with your families again soon!

Matthew · Married on 11/18/2017

We are so happy that we had DJ Sweets Entertainment for our wedding! Sean was very professional from the first consultation through the night of our wedding. He explained everything so well and listened to our needs to make our special night turn out perfect. He knows how to work the crowd and make sure everyone is having a great time. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/29/2018

DJ Sweets Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review Matt! It was an honor to celebrate with you and Codi! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Sean is amazing! He was an awesome DJ at our wedding :) Before the wedding, Sean met with us and talked with us several times to help us envision our night! He did a great job of organizing the music and helping us figure out all of the small details. He is kind, funny and a great dancer! The wedding went so smoothly with Sean on the mic overseeing all of the speeches, first dances and getting everyone on the dance floor! He kept the music going and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome he was! We were Sean's last wedding in NJ and Texas is lucky to be gaining such a great DJ!

Sent on 09/09/2017

DJ Sweets Entertainment's reply:

Amy, thank you for allowing me to entertain you and your family at your beautiful wedding! It was such an honor working with you and Roy! Your vows almost had me in tears (ok, don't tell, they did), and I'm so glad I got a chance to get out and join in the fun on the dance floor :). Thank you again for your amazing 5 star review!

Todd · Married on 07/16/2016

Sean did a fantastic job. He came highly recommended and he did not disappoint in any way. He was affordable, on time and a terrific DJ for our wedding. He even had some special ethnic music that we requested. People still comment on how great the music was at our wedding!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

DJ Sweets Entertainment's reply:

Todd, thank you very much for your review! It was an honor working with you and Ania! Best of luck with your new family!

Ania · Married on 07/16/2016

Sean is the best DJ around. We trusted him with the entire music selection and he did not disappoint. He read the crowd perfectly and many people commented he was the best wedding dj they ever heard. Go with Sean and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

DJ Sweets Entertainment's reply:

Ania, thank you for your review! I hope to see you guys again soon! Love to the family!