DJ Sunny Entertainment Indian Wedding DJ Reviews

112 | Edison, NJ

112 Reviews for DJ Sunny Entertainment Indian Wedding DJ

Jassimran Grewal · Married on 02/09/2020

No brainer!

Raj and his team have worked with us multiple times for various events in our family so picking this team for our wedding was a no brainer. The whole team becomes like family. They can read the crowd so easily and know exactly what to play to keep the party going. We had multiple events, and since we were able to book Raj very early he was able to make sure they were available for all our events in both Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Raj is so well versed in the wedding industry he not only knows how to be the best entertainment group around he also has such great insight on planning Indian weddings! We knew if we had any questions we could turn to Raj. All the guys on his team are great- so respectful, professionals, and they know how to have a great time! We had the best time at our wedding and had no worries about the entertainment because we knew we were in the best hands. Can't thank Raj & his team enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Amrita Henneman · Married on 09/28/2019

Indian American Wedding

Excellent job for my wedding, incorporated everything I asked for. I was worried about having a good mix since it was an Indian-American wedding group but they seamlessly integrated Indian songs with American classics. Our guests said it was the best wedding they’ve been to.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Ramanpreet Kaur · Married on 09/01/2019

Hands down, the best!

Hello Raj and Rohit,

Where do I even begin to thank you both. Before my wedding dates were even finalized or even before I knew I was getting married, I always knew the DJ Sunny Entertainment would be part of my big day! I had attended many friends and family events where Sunny, Raj, or someone from their team would be the DJ and the party did not stop. And then 2 years back, when my eldest sibling was getting married, we had booked Sunny entertainment for his Jago, Wedding, and Reception. Each and every event was a hit amongst our friends and family because of the amazing DJ services! And now when it was my turn, second thing (after booking venue) I booked was Sunny Entertainment as I didn’t want to risk not having them part of my big day. Raj, thank you for always being amazing and super easy to work with. You rocked my sangeet/Jago day, I didn’t leave the dance floor all night! And Rohit, thank you for your keeping my Reception rocking all night long and into the next morning (2:10am to be exact)! Every guest enjoyed the reception and did not want it to end. You’re the real mvp! And last but not the least, thank you to each and every person of Sunny Entertainment team who was probably behind the scenes as well. You all are super amazing and I would highly recommend you to my family, friends, and all my clients!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Raj Jutla · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience, would definitely recommend!

My wife and I had a great experience with DJ Sunny Ent- we worked specifically with DJ Raj to set everything up and for our actual wedding DJ Harvey and the rest of the crew did an awesome job! The dholi showed up on time and did a great job at the gurdwara. Music, lights, emcee, and atmosphere was great at the reception along with the cold sparklers and dry ice. We had a fusion wedding where about half the guests were non-Indian, but they had everyone on the dance floor! Definitely would recommend this company to others looking to hire a DJ team for their wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Disha

Disha Patel · Married on 06/07/2019

Best in the business!

Choosing Raj and his team to for our wedding and reception was the easiest decision we made! We had attended a wedding that Raj had DJed a few years before our own and we remember that it was impossible to get the crowd off the dance-floor when it was time to wrap up. That is exactly what we wanted for our reception and that is exactly what we got. Our ENTIRE dance-floor was packed since the minute it opened. What more can you want? Thank you for everything DJ Sunny Ent. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Deepali Kumar · Married on 05/19/2019

The Best Dj

Dj sunny entertainment are highly dedicated, hard working and professional with what they do. They never disappoint their customers. My sister and I both had them as our djs for both of our wedding functions and will continue to recommend them to our family and friends. Thank you Dj Sunny entertainment for making our special days so memorable !

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Charu

Charu Mehta · Married on 03/30/2019

Hands down the best!

We got married in March 2019 and had DJ Raj Minocha and MC Pervez for sangeet, wedding and reception. They were amazing to work with overall, killed the dance floor, and definitely one of the highlights of the wedding. They had an awesome LED wall set up for us, wrapped dance floor, cold sparklers, smoke, monograms and lighting. The dance floor wasn’t empty for even two minutes at the reception. We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Rammi · Married on 01/31/2019

Stop looking elsewhere, they are the best!

Talk about going above and beyond expectations! I have known Raj Minocha for years, and we were so excited that he was available to DJ our 5 day destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. My wife and I have a diverse group of friends, and Raj catered to making sure all 150 of them were dancing from landing to departure. He DJ'd our sangeet, our pool party, both of our wedding ceremonies (Sikh/Hindu) and our Wedding Reception....and he blew everyone away with his music mixes. He also helped us and everyone doing dances at the wedding before oure vents choosing music and creating mixes. Raj was incredibly professional as well, we went through our timeline with him beforehand. During the events he was extremely punctual and ready to do whatever it took to make sure everyone was having a good time! We love you Raj and appreciate you being a part of our fairytale wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Ramit · Married on 09/15/2018

Greatest experience and Great

Raj Minocha is HANDS DOWN the best vendor we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning, he was responsive and available, scheduling speeches, listing special dances, everything. He completely understood the vibe we were going for, and he had every guest from age 18 to age 75 tearing up the dance floor all night. He did an especially amazing job of integrating our "must plays" with his own picks, which we encouraged him do as he got a sense of the crowd. The dancing music was the best. All 300 guests were dancing from start to finish. Anyways, it was perfect. We will always use DJ Sunny Ent in the future.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Madhavi · Married on 08/25/2018

Extremely Experienced and Talented DJ

Having DJ Raj Minocha at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we ever made. The music, lighting, and other services were flawless. He kept the crowd on the dancefloor the ENTIRE night. My husband and I were thrilled at the awesome selection of music: Bhangra, Bollywood, American. He even helped us hire a Bhangra team for a special performance during the reception! It surprised all of our guests! We know how important it is to choose the right DJ for your event -- DJ Raj comes with our HIGHEST recommendations. He was always ready to sit down and go through all of our questions even though his own wedding was right around the corner! We will always be grateful for his sincerety and dedication. If you want an extremely experienced and talented DJ, you MUST choose DJ Raj!

-Madhavi & Devang

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nidhi · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked DJ Raj through Sunny Entertainment for our Sangeet and Weddding and could not have been more pleased. We had a mixed culture wedding with punjabi music and west indies music, which is a bit difficult in itself to mash together. DJ Raj was awesome with his mix and music and everyone loved it - even the Punjabis! Before the wedding, meetings with him were so chill and he gave us some great suggestions throughout the planning process and really listened to what we wanted. On the day of, he would double check with me on schedule and songs to make sure we were on the same page, especially if he was given direction from someone else to do otherwise. I highly recommend him to book for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/06/2018

A · Married on 04/29/2018

We hired DJ Raj Minocha (who I'd been following on SoundCloud and elsewhere for years) and DJ Sunny Entertainment to handle all sound and music for our wedding weekend. We were very happy with their work. DJ Rohit Aulakh handled our sangeet and was great. He's easygoing and handled all the logistical details of the evening with ease, and he did a great job setting the mood and getting a really diverse crowd of all ages and backgrounds dancing the night away to a mix of Bhangra, Bollywood, and more. Raj Minocha headed all of our Sunday events (baraat, ceremony, reception) and did a great job getting all our guests to dance to their fullest throughout the day, with a solid selection of songs throughout (and managing all the guests as MC). He also stepped up to help out when another vendor slipped up on one of their responsibilities. We had dholis for the entirety of the weekend -- they did a great job and added to the energy of the events -- and other details that all came together very well. Overall, a great success, and highly recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Supreet · Married on 04/07/2018

Raj and his team were great to work with. We highly recommend them for any event. In my opinion, having a talented, organized, and responsive Dj is very important. Raj and his team entertained our guests fully for both of our events. They were one of the best vendors at our wedding. Raj, I highly appreciated your honest opinion in the the songs we picked. Glad we went with your suggestions and were happy to have you and Rohit as part of our wedding events.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Samrin · Married on 12/09/2017

Used Dj Rohit for multiple wedding events and honestly he did a perfect job. Flawless music and service. Lighting was spectacular. Using them we had the event we wanted without any hiccups and without any problems wouldn't hesitate once if needed to use again. Thanks!

Sent on 03/27/2018

ranjit · Married on 11/25/2017

Ranjit and I got married on Thanksgiving weekend 2017 and Rohit was the DJ for the sangeet and reception. He made sure to do exactly what was promised and more. Raj had mentioned he would be a great fit and was right, a good mix of Punjabi Hindi and American music. My crowd was on the floor the whole night! Thanks Rohit and thanks Raj for making the weekend the best!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Saloni · Married on 08/27/2017

DJ Sunny and Raj were awesome! We hired them for our wedding and DJ Sunny and his team were absolutely the best!! They were able to read the crowd and able to keep the dance floor going during all the events! They were all super professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. It was one of the easiest decisions choosing them for our wedding and also one of the best!!! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Nina · Married on 08/06/2017

Raj, Rohit and team are incredible! We’re so happy with the thoughtful service they provided from start to finish, treating us like family and making key connections for us to the best vendors in the industry. Some of our best memories from our wedding are the songs, music and dancing all thanks to this team!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Bijal · Married on 07/29/2017

Raj Minocha is the absolute best! He was our DJ for garba, wedding, and reception in July 2017. My husband coordinated with him prior to the wedding but he still made it a point to introduce himself to me and to make sure I was comfortable with the game plan for the ceremony entrance. More importantly, the dance floor was full for our entire reception and when I wasn't dancing, I'd hear a song and wish I was! He is super accomodating, easy to work with, and such a nice person. We just caught up with him DJing at a family wedding and danced the night away!! Would recommend Raj without a doubt!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Megan · Married on 07/13/2017

We got married in 7/2017, Indian/Punjabi groom and Irish American Bride, RAJ MINOCHA and his team KILLED IT!! They had all cultures dancing to Indian and american music and he played amazing mixes of Indian with american music and vice versa, to this day people constantly tell us our wedding was the funnest they have ever been to and how awesome our DJ was! DJ Sunny Ent was worth every penny!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE needing a Indian DJ and also they are very modern young Indian crew that play just as much American music as Indian so i would book them for any gig regardless of culture. His experience ranges from weddings, bhangra competitions, night clubs, cooperate events, they really are the REAL DEAL, extremely professional and hard working, these guys definitely are not rookies, they show up on game day ready to play, I Had NO WORRIES with these guys behind the mic.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kunal · Married on 07/23/2016

For my wife and I this was the biggest party/celebration that we would put on in our lives, it was important that the music was on point. After meeting him once for 15 mins we knew he was the guy to do the job. He was humble, listened to what we wanted and executed it impeccably he even managed to mix in some UK Grime (which went down very well with all the Brits in the room). I don’t think i can do justice in a post about how great DJ Raj is, he absolutely smashed it. Let’s put it this way my light grey suit was dark grey by the end of the night. The only complaint I had from the guests about DJ Raj, was that they couldn’t eat, because every time they sat down to eat, he dropped another club banger causing them to run to the dance floor. If you’re looking for a DJ, DJ Raj is your man, he knows how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed all night!

All the best and thanks for your great service!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Rajiv · Married on 07/16/2016

WOW! No matter how many good things i say about DJ Raj, it won't be enough. From start to finish he went out of his way and treated us like family. He is an absolute professional and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding events were nothing short of EPIC. He ABSOLUTELY KILLED it and had everyone dancing the ENTIRE night. After our event, everyone told us they never danced so much and that the entire dance floor was packed the whole time. I told Raj I loved old school hip hop, but also was a big fan of punjabi/bollywood music, he had an incredible set and didn't play songs for too long, he rotated quickly. Several of my friends are DJ's so they were paying close attention to his set and they all told me "DJ Raj KILLED it." Another thing that sets Raj apart from other DJs is that he isn't focused on simply making money, that's not his priority, so his prices are very reasonable and worth every dollar, he's not trying to rip you off(unlike other DJs in the tri-state). When you work with him, he will go above and beyond to make sure your event is your dream, he actually treated every event like it was his own family's event. If i needed chairs, Photo Booth, dance floor, extra lights - he knew how to make it happen. DJ Raj also was able to setup a celebrity performance for our wedding by RDB - Manj Musik and executed flawlessly. The fact that he DJs internationally and with so many celebrity artists just goes to reinforce how and why he is the best in the industry. Worth every single dollar, he's a humble guy and hasn't let his success get to his head(which I can't say about many other DJs) and he knows how to rock the crowd! Feel free to shoot me and email if you are considering him.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Mousam · Married on 07/10/2016

I can't tell you how glad I am with the decision of choosing DJ Sunny Entertainment for my big day! Raj Minocha was amazing, professional and fun to work with..for some reason, I was worried I wouldn't have a lot of people dancing during the reception - however, Raj knew how to make the crowd dance!! Prior to our big day, he made sure to ask us what kind of music we liked, the timing for entry songs, performances etc. I sincerely believe that a DJ can make or break a party..Raj definitely knows how to make one!! Highly recommend him for any party..

Sent on 11/06/2016

Neeti · Married on 06/11/2016

We had DJ Raj for our wedding and we would highly recommend him to everyone! Extremely professional and easy to work with. He knows how to keep a dance floor going all night. We will definitely be using him for all of our future events.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Shruti · Married on 05/21/2016

You have to book DJ Sunny for your wedding! It was probably the best investment and choice we made for our wedding. We got married this past May and Sunny along with his MC Pervez, were the highlight of our day. Sunny is really organized but also laid back and very easy to work with. He has helpful planning tools for you to think through your song selections for various points of the baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception. He has an incredible way of reading the crowd and knowing how to respond to their likes. Our reception was a hit! Pervez is the best MC as well. He makes you feel totally at home and gets to know you and your family and bridal party. He pumped our crowd up and kept them pumped all night! Sunny and Pervez are an incredible duo and will ignite any party! Also, the Dhol player we had for the bhaarat was incredible!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Dharshini · Married on 05/14/2016

If you’re looking for a DJ, you’re in good hands with DJ Sunny! May 14th was the biggest day in our lives and I’m so happy we chose him to work with!! He and MC Pervez took our reception to another level. And, from start to finish he made the whole process easy and took away any anxiety we had about how the evening would go. Music was one of the only things I was particular on for the evening because I knew that a reception can either mesmerize or leaving a bad taste in a guest's mouth depending on how it goes. We, fortunately found DJ Sunny, so we dazzled our guests!

From our first meeting with him we immediately noticed that he was not only accommodating, but had a very calm personality about him. (I think that’s what happens with experience.) He started off by asking us what we wanted our event to look like. Honestly, I had very little clue other than general ideas I wanted to accomplish. I had been to a ton of weddings, since I come from a gigantic family, but I wanted my wedding to be special and different. He took us there. He showed us samples of his performances. Asked us about the age groups that would be attending the wedding, so as to cater to everyone. Listed music genres for us to pick from and played samples. And, then helped us plan a schedule for the events that would take place. We also needed a MC and a little uplighting since our venue had a lot of windows. So, he suggested MC Pervez, who just made the whole night fun for everyone, and gave us some uplighting packages that were reasonably priced.

My wedding was a great experience! And, I wish everyone who is planning on getting married or having a special event could have the wonderful feelings he left us with once the night was over. He’s who you want for your special day. And, he, and the whole team I’m sure, will make it a night you won’t forget!

Sent on 09/09/2016