DJ Sunny Entertainment Indian Wedding DJ Reviews

120 | Edison, NJ

120 Reviews for DJ Sunny Entertainment Indian Wedding DJ

• Ravi

Ravi A. · Married on 06/26/2021

The DJ made the entire Event Lively!!

I hired this DJ for my sons Sangeet function, Wedding and Reception. In all the 3 functions the DJ gave flawless service. Loved the MC Parvez at the Reception - he knows how to energize the crowd! Definitely going to hire him for my younger sons Wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • F

Faraaz B. · Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent Entertainment group!

We used platinum roadshow for our events. They were great! DJ Rohit kept the crowd dancing both nights with a great mix of music. MC Koko was also fantastic, as he was great at getting the guests involved. Overall we were very happy with them and I would recommend them to anyone who has a wedding coming up!

Sent on 06/29/2021

Lakhvir K. · Married on 06/05/2021

Best DJs in the North America

First and foremost, hire these guys. They are amazing, super talented and know how to keep the dance floor busy. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed Rohit’s work. He truly made our wedding events unforgettable and I cannot emphasize how nice and accommodating Rohit was. I highly recommend hiring these guys for your special events. They will make your events unforgettable!!
    - Lakhvir and Prince

Sent on 06/29/2021
  • Ruchira

Ruchira A. · Married on 05/29/2021

Pervez as MC and DJ was phenomenal !!

Pervez undoubtedly is the best MC in nj

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • Navpreet

Navpreet S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Killed It!

With limited options for Indian DJ’s in Rochester, we decided to explore New Jersey and we repeatedly heard about this company. We are glad we did because we booked them prior to the pandemic and they were willing to rebook to our new date without hassle or charge. The owner was willing to work through our contract as our numbers decreased significantly in size. And despite our wedding decreasing significantly in size, they still brought the party to town. Aside from our first dance and entrances, we did not give a specific direction and DJ Rohit killed it the entire night. Their flexibility and liveliness was greatly appreciated! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2021
  • Claire

Claire W. · Married on 04/24/2021

Simply the best!

We hired DJ Sunny for our Hindu-Christian wedding & we could not have been more pleased with their service! From the very beginning, Kiran and Raj through various conversations helped to bring our wedding vision to life! Our wedding day team that consisted of DJ Chad, DJ Amit, and MC Pervez (a.k.a. MC BoyBoy) truly made us and each one of our guests have the time of their lives! Throughout the entire planning process they were extremely responsive, professional, understanding and easy to work with! They listened to us and took each one of our requests and made it work. Our DJs played the best music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Our MC had the most amazing energy that kept our entire group excited and energized for our 14 hour wedding day. This team knew our venue which was very helpful & they provided a fun photo booth with individualized signage on it as well as dance floor fireworks that were really a crowd pleaser & looked amazing! We would hire DJ Sunny again in a heart beat - if you want to have an unbelievably memorable wedding, this team will make it happen!

Sent on 05/20/2021
  • Laura

Laura K. · Married on 03/19/2020

Expectations Exceeded!!

We hired DJ Sunny for our afternoon backyard wedding in September 2020 (originally scheduled for May, but COVID). Through them, we arranged for a tabla and sitar player while guests were arriving. The music was perfect for people entering, and the quality of performance was exceptional, a big hit with everyone. For the baraat & reception, DJ Raj was both our DJ and MC, and truthfully he exceeded all expectations. He had told us prior to the wedding he would read the crowd and play music as he deemed fit, and he accomplished that perfectly. Because everyone was having so much fun, we extended our time by an hour (and honestly could have kept going after that!). If we ever have another big party we are definitely hiring DJ Raj! We had an excellent experience with the entire DJ Sunny team and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jassimran G. · Married on 02/09/2020

No brainer!

Raj and his team have worked with us multiple times for various events in our family so picking this team for our wedding was a no brainer. The whole team becomes like family. They can read the crowd so easily and know exactly what to play to keep the party going. We had multiple events, and since we were able to book Raj very early he was able to make sure they were available for all our events in both Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Raj is so well versed in the wedding industry he not only knows how to be the best entertainment group around he also has such great insight on planning Indian weddings! We knew if we had any questions we could turn to Raj. All the guys on his team are great- so respectful, professionals, and they know how to have a great time! We had the best time at our wedding and had no worries about the entertainment because we knew we were in the best hands. Can't thank Raj & his team enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Amrita H. · Married on 09/28/2019

Indian American Wedding

Excellent job for my wedding, incorporated everything I asked for. I was worried about having a good mix since it was an Indian-American wedding group but they seamlessly integrated Indian songs with American classics. Our guests said it was the best wedding they’ve been to.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • RayAvi

Avneet R. · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome experience

We knew we wanted to have DJ Raj Minocha for our wedding from the day we got engaged. We had worked with him previously while hosting Bhangra events and had a great experience at that time. He went above and beyond to make our wedding an absolute blast. He was very flexible and accommodating. We also had an incredible MC who did an amazing job getting the crowd hyped up and onto the dance floor. I highly recommend hiring Raj for your events as he plays the best music and keeps the dance floor full all night!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Ramanpreet K. · Married on 09/01/2019

Hands down, the best!

Hello Raj and Rohit,

Where do I even begin to thank you both. Before my wedding dates were even finalized or even before I knew I was getting married, I always knew the DJ Sunny Entertainment would be part of my big day! I had attended many friends and family events where Sunny, Raj, or someone from their team would be the DJ and the party did not stop. And then 2 years back, when my eldest sibling was getting married, we had booked Sunny entertainment for his Jago, Wedding, and Reception. Each and every event was a hit amongst our friends and family because of the amazing DJ services! And now when it was my turn, second thing (after booking venue) I booked was Sunny Entertainment as I didn’t want to risk not having them part of my big day. Raj, thank you for always being amazing and super easy to work with. You rocked my sangeet/Jago day, I didn’t leave the dance floor all night! And Rohit, thank you for your keeping my Reception rocking all night long and into the next morning (2:10am to be exact)! Every guest enjoyed the reception and did not want it to end. You’re the real mvp! And last but not the least, thank you to each and every person of Sunny Entertainment team who was probably behind the scenes as well. You all are super amazing and I would highly recommend you to my family, friends, and all my clients!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Raj J. · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience, would definitely recommend!

My wife and I had a great experience with DJ Sunny Ent- we worked specifically with DJ Raj to set everything up and for our actual wedding DJ Harvey and the rest of the crew did an awesome job! The dholi showed up on time and did a great job at the gurdwara. Music, lights, emcee, and atmosphere was great at the reception along with the cold sparklers and dry ice. We had a fusion wedding where about half the guests were non-Indian, but they had everyone on the dance floor! Definitely would recommend this company to others looking to hire a DJ team for their wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Disha

Disha P. · Married on 06/07/2019

Best in the business!

Choosing Raj and his team to for our wedding and reception was the easiest decision we made! We had attended a wedding that Raj had DJed a few years before our own and we remember that it was impossible to get the crowd off the dance-floor when it was time to wrap up. That is exactly what we wanted for our reception and that is exactly what we got. Our ENTIRE dance-floor was packed since the minute it opened. What more can you want? Thank you for everything DJ Sunny Ent. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Deepali K. · Married on 05/19/2019

The Best Dj

Dj sunny entertainment are highly dedicated, hard working and professional with what they do. They never disappoint their customers. My sister and I both had them as our djs for both of our wedding functions and will continue to recommend them to our family and friends. Thank you Dj Sunny entertainment for making our special days so memorable !

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Charu

Charu M. · Married on 03/30/2019

Hands down the best!

We got married in March 2019 and had DJ Raj Minocha and MC Pervez for sangeet, wedding and reception. They were amazing to work with overall, killed the dance floor, and definitely one of the highlights of the wedding. They had an awesome LED wall set up for us, wrapped dance floor, cold sparklers, smoke, monograms and lighting. The dance floor wasn’t empty for even two minutes at the reception. We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Rammi · Married on 01/31/2019

Stop looking elsewhere, they are the best!

Talk about going above and beyond expectations! I have known Raj Minocha for years, and we were so excited that he was available to DJ our 5 day destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. My wife and I have a diverse group of friends, and Raj catered to making sure all 150 of them were dancing from landing to departure. He DJ'd our sangeet, our pool party, both of our wedding ceremonies (Sikh/Hindu) and our Wedding Reception....and he blew everyone away with his music mixes. He also helped us and everyone doing dances at the wedding before oure vents choosing music and creating mixes. Raj was incredibly professional as well, we went through our timeline with him beforehand. During the events he was extremely punctual and ready to do whatever it took to make sure everyone was having a good time! We love you Raj and appreciate you being a part of our fairytale wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Ramit · Married on 09/15/2018

Greatest experience and Great

Raj Minocha is HANDS DOWN the best vendor we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning, he was responsive and available, scheduling speeches, listing special dances, everything. He completely understood the vibe we were going for, and he had every guest from age 18 to age 75 tearing up the dance floor all night. He did an especially amazing job of integrating our "must plays" with his own picks, which we encouraged him do as he got a sense of the crowd. The dancing music was the best. All 300 guests were dancing from start to finish. Anyways, it was perfect. We will always use DJ Sunny Ent in the future.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Madhavi · Married on 08/25/2018

Extremely Experienced and Talented DJ

Having DJ Raj Minocha at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we ever made. The music, lighting, and other services were flawless. He kept the crowd on the dancefloor the ENTIRE night. My husband and I were thrilled at the awesome selection of music: Bhangra, Bollywood, American. He even helped us hire a Bhangra team for a special performance during the reception! It surprised all of our guests! We know how important it is to choose the right DJ for your event -- DJ Raj comes with our HIGHEST recommendations. He was always ready to sit down and go through all of our questions even though his own wedding was right around the corner! We will always be grateful for his sincerety and dedication. If you want an extremely experienced and talented DJ, you MUST choose DJ Raj!

-Madhavi & Devang

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nidhi · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked DJ Raj through Sunny Entertainment for our Sangeet and Weddding and could not have been more pleased. We had a mixed culture wedding with punjabi music and west indies music, which is a bit difficult in itself to mash together. DJ Raj was awesome with his mix and music and everyone loved it - even the Punjabis! Before the wedding, meetings with him were so chill and he gave us some great suggestions throughout the planning process and really listened to what we wanted. On the day of, he would double check with me on schedule and songs to make sure we were on the same page, especially if he was given direction from someone else to do otherwise. I highly recommend him to book for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/06/2018

A · Married on 04/29/2018

We hired DJ Raj Minocha (who I'd been following on SoundCloud and elsewhere for years) and DJ Sunny Entertainment to handle all sound and music for our wedding weekend. We were very happy with their work. DJ Rohit Aulakh handled our sangeet and was great. He's easygoing and handled all the logistical details of the evening with ease, and he did a great job setting the mood and getting a really diverse crowd of all ages and backgrounds dancing the night away to a mix of Bhangra, Bollywood, and more. Raj Minocha headed all of our Sunday events (baraat, ceremony, reception) and did a great job getting all our guests to dance to their fullest throughout the day, with a solid selection of songs throughout (and managing all the guests as MC). He also stepped up to help out when another vendor slipped up on one of their responsibilities. We had dholis for the entirety of the weekend -- they did a great job and added to the energy of the events -- and other details that all came together very well. Overall, a great success, and highly recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Supreet · Married on 04/07/2018

Raj and his team were great to work with. We highly recommend them for any event. In my opinion, having a talented, organized, and responsive Dj is very important. Raj and his team entertained our guests fully for both of our events. They were one of the best vendors at our wedding. Raj, I highly appreciated your honest opinion in the the songs we picked. Glad we went with your suggestions and were happy to have you and Rohit as part of our wedding events.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Samrin · Married on 12/09/2017

Used Dj Rohit for multiple wedding events and honestly he did a perfect job. Flawless music and service. Lighting was spectacular. Using them we had the event we wanted without any hiccups and without any problems wouldn't hesitate once if needed to use again. Thanks!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Ranjit · Married on 11/25/2017

Ranjit and I got married on Thanksgiving weekend 2017 and Rohit was the DJ for the sangeet and reception. He made sure to do exactly what was promised and more. Raj had mentioned he would be a great fit and was right, a good mix of Punjabi Hindi and American music. My crowd was on the floor the whole night! Thanks Rohit and thanks Raj for making the weekend the best!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Saloni · Married on 08/27/2017

DJ Sunny and Raj were awesome! We hired them for our wedding and DJ Sunny and his team were absolutely the best!! They were able to read the crowd and able to keep the dance floor going during all the events! They were all super professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. It was one of the easiest decisions choosing them for our wedding and also one of the best!!! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Nina · Married on 08/06/2017

Raj, Rohit and team are incredible! We’re so happy with the thoughtful service they provided from start to finish, treating us like family and making key connections for us to the best vendors in the industry. Some of our best memories from our wedding are the songs, music and dancing all thanks to this team!

Sent on 06/22/2018