DJ Stylus Chris Reviews

26 | Washington, DC

26 Reviews for DJ Stylus Chris

Ehud · Married on 12/11/2018

Amazing Music experience

Chris is a great DJ. He worked with us to mesh three different styles of music that couldn’t be more different and put his own spin on it to make it even better. He also is super flexible and willing to accommodate and planned or unplanned request you have. I highly recommend him.

Rose · Married on 10/13/2018

Full dance floor all night

Chris was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He's cool, knowledgeable, friendly, and really knows how to keep people on the dance floor. Cocktail hour and reception music were very important to me and my husband, and Chris honored our requests, made great suggestions, and was careful to confirm that he had the correct tracks for the most important songs of the night. He knows your wedding is important, and he keeps it really classy!

Everyone at our wedding was gushing over the music! :D I cannot recommend Chris enough!

Jacqueline Dubin · Married on 09/15/2018

The best DJ

We had the absolute best experience working with Chris. He listened to everything we said and gave us all we asked for. He was very thorough and professional! Chris was able to not only please the bride and groom, but also our friends and family. All around super nice guy and awesome DJ!

L · Married on 12/09/2017

I highly recommend DJ Chris Stiles!! As an event planner, I have always had a positive experience working with Chris at my client’s events. When I got engaged, it was without hesitation that I knew I wanted Chris to DJ my own wedding! Chris cares tremendously about making his client’s happy. He customizes playlists to his client’s individual tastes. His song list is extensive, with a variety of music genres across multiple decades. He provides tremendous guidance on music styles that would help create a desired ambience and atmosphere. While planning the music for my own wedding, he was enthusiastic about holding phone calls and meeting in person to make sure all the details were confirmed. He took a significant amount of time to meet with me, in order to discuss my song preferences and specifics for all of the evening’s events. He is extremely professional and so talented!! He had all of my guests on the dance floor the entire reception!! He made the party so much fun for all of us!! I am so grateful and fortunate Chris was able DJ my wedding! Again, I highly recommend him!!

Christopher · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! Starting with our initial meeting, while working to craft a playlist, and during the actual party, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We couldn't recommend Chris enough!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

The amount of compliments I received about my DJ was overwhelming. Chris knew exactly what my fiance and I were looking for and he did not disappoint! A total crowd pleaser.

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2017

When I began planning my wedding I knew music was a HUGE deal to me. Chris came to us through a good friend's suggestion and was truly one of the best decisions we made, hands down. He was a pure joy to work with! He genuinely cared about getting to know my husband (then fiancé) and I on a personal level to understand our expectations for our entire wedding experience. We met with him twice before the wedding which was so helpful to iron out details and gain his insight since we had never done this before. He was extremely responsive anytime I reached out with questions and provided us with a ton of music options that we never would have thought of. But most importantly I can honestly say the dance floor at our wedding was NEVER empty! People were coming up to us all night complimenting us on the music and saying how much fun they were having as a result. He was personally responsible for making our reception environment & dance vibe a dream come true and we can't thank him enough. All that to say...HIRE HIM. You won't be disappointed :)

Emmy · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris is phenomenal! Music is such an important part of your big day, and Chris knows how to get the party started and how to keep it going! He provides tons of great guidance and also spends a great deal of 1:1 time with couples getting to know you, what you like/dislike and how you want your day to flow. But he's more than just a DJ - he really ensures the flow of the evening stays on track - through announcements, toasts, first dance, cake cutting, etc. And Chris really puts the "master" in master of ceremony :) He's also always calm, cool and collected. For instance, when I forgot I was supposed to introduce my parents, he cooly jumped right in for me without skipping a beat. And last but not least, he really values guidance from his clients. If you have songs you want to play or don't want to play, Chris makes sure it happens. In short, you can't go wrong with Chris!

Ligeia · Married on 11/12/2016

We were married in November of 2016 at the Capital View at 400, a beautiful rooftop venue overlooking Union Station. My wife and I designed our wedding to be more like a fun cocktail party than a traditional seated dinner party with the hope that we could mingle during cocktail hour with our 160 guests and transition quickly to dancing the night away with our friends and family. Success! The evening couldn’t have gone better, and Chris Styles was a key reason for it. To this day, we continue to hear superlatives from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music at our wedding. Chris is extremely knowledgeable about many varied genres of music, but he is so much more than just that. Leading up to the wedding, Chris was generous with his time, both with an in-person meeting as well as multiple correspondences over phone/email. He was professional, uniquely creative and thoughtful in his entire approach. He was enthusiastic and responsive to our musical tastes, offering his own well-paired suggestions, and he captured our requested songs and desired mood perfectly. He expertly mixed our music with his own musical selections, and he crafted excellent transitions from song to song. He perfectly paired each song to the vibe we wanted for each portion of our event. Chris was keenly aware of the setting, mood and energy of the crowd, and he was a key reason why literally everyone at our wedding found themselves on the dance floor. If you’re weighing DJ options for your wedding, look no further than Chris Styles. You will not regret it.

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Best DJ ever! Chris is so talented when it comes to selecting the right music for the guests and accommodating all age groups.

E. · Married on 08/06/2016

One couldn't ask for a better DJ than Chris Stiles. He thoroughly understood what we were looking for and lived up to every hope and expectation. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is fabulous at reading the crowd and playing what needs to be played at any given moment during the party. He is not "cheesy" or "schmaltzy", just class all the way. He was the DJ at our daughter's wedding and all ages were dancing the whole time. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Brian · Married on 06/18/2016

I would absolutely use DJ Stylus Chris again. He was phenomenal a DJ at our wedding and super easy to work with. Definitely made our party!

My wife and I can't recommend Chris highly enough! We absolutely made the right choice in hiring Chris to be our wedding DJ. Many of our guests, both young and old, came up to us after the reception to tell us that he was the best wedding DJ they'd ever experienced. The dance floor was never empty for a minute. He wove together an awesome variety of songs to keep things fresh all night, including some ethnic songs for my wife's family that brought all the guests to the dance floor. Prior to the wedding, he was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable in helping us craft the playlist, even coming to our apartment in a rainstorm to meet us for the first time.

Brett · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding. It's a true talent to be able to carry an entire evening from start to finish and make it magical!

Mike · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Stylus Chris was amazing to work with. Guests commented that the song choice was wonderful. He got people dancing before dinner. No one wanted to get off the dance floor. We had about 200 guests, our friends, family and grandparents generation were all getting into the music. The playlist was exactly what we wanted, and most of the people that I have talked with have not had meetings with their band or dj before their wedding. He went out of his way to be accommodating, punctual, and to make sure that we got we wanted out of his performance. There is no "standard" playlist, just a standard of excellence.

Ray · Married on 01/02/2016

Chris is the ultimate DJ serviceman. His experience and ability to adapt make him capable in any situation. He easily understood what my wife and I wanted out of our special day. He asked the questions we had not considered and directed us down a successful path. You can't go wrong with Stylus.

Austin · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris came on to DJ at our wedding reception after our band played. He was absolutely incredible and kept the energy level high! He had youngs and olds alike out on the dance floor into the wee hours of the night. He played some requests and also mixed in his own song choices. Chris could not have been better and we are so thankful he was a part of our wedding. We would highly recommend him!

DJ Chris Styles was great! He played all the music we wanted!

David · Married on 10/02/2015

Chris was terrific. Not only a true professional, but he was also generous with his time, meeting with us in advance as well as communicating regularly through emails and phone calls to guarantee our day would be perfect. The playlist was exactly as we asked and he brought the perfect energy to make our day so memorable. He is absolutely five stars!!

Chris is an incredible DJ and was a joy to work with. He was thoughtful, collaborative and an expert at suggesting songs, styles and variations on the music we wanted for our wedding. Our guests were all so impressed and mentioned his music was one of the highlights of our wedding. I'd recommend Chris to anyone who loves music and is looking for a professional DJ to set the tone for cocktails, dinner and dancing into the night.

Lara · Married on 09/05/2015

Chris was great to work with! We utilized Chris during our band's breaks and then for the last hour of the reception as more of an "after party feel." He really kept the energy going all the way until the end of the night and it was a great way to cap off the evening. During the planning process, Chris was so kind and willing to listen to any and all suggestions that my husband and I had. I would 100% recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Chris was an amazing choice for our wedding reception entertainment, and he exceeded all our expectations. Recommended by our wedding planner Pineapple Productions, Chris worked with us to tailor the perfect cocktail hour and reception music playlist that kept guests dancing and happy all night long. Chris was a great guy to work with; his easy-going attitude made brainstorming sessions a lot of fun and his sharp instincts helped picked great music when my wife and I sought his input. If you need a great DJ for your upcoming event, Chris is your guy!

Monica · Married on 06/06/2015

We loved having Chris DJ our wedding in June 2015! We had a few meetings and several emails before the big day and he was so helpful through the whole process. He helped us develop a cohesive and personalized feeling from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and the reception and we had so many compliments on the music at our reception! We couldn't have asked for more from a DJ. Thanks again Chris!

Karis · Married on 11/09/2013

Chris is amazing and we highly recommend him! He provided dj services during our entire reception (cocktail hour, lunch, and dancing) and did a terrific job designing set lists that appealed to our tastes and offering helpful advice and support throughout the planning process. We really appreciated his personal touch and attention to detail.

DJ Stylus Chris is tremendous! He made our wedding reception even more enjoyable than we could have imagined. He was incredibly receptive to our input and he helped us craft the reception we had envisioned for our family and friends. He knew how to read our guests and he kept them dancing and having fun throughout the entire evening.