DJ Stoltz Records Reviews

56 | Eugene, OR

56 Reviews for DJ Stoltz Records

Jason · Married on 12/06/2014

DJ Stoltz Records was fantastic! Working with them on planning the DJ and music for the reception was quick and simple, and they even helped make a very last minute arrangement for a guitarist at the wedding. Their quality was fantastic and they were great to work with. I really can’t say enough positive things about them and the whole experience.

Jeannette · Married on 09/26/2014

David was the perfect DJ for our wedding! During our ceremony, he had the timing perfectly for all of the songs, and had it at the perfect volume (which is actually quite important). We gave him a list of songs that we wanted played during the reception, and he created the perfect soundtrack from it. Multiple people came up to us and commented on how great the music was, and we know that we can only take credit for so much of that--David read the crowd perfectly and played the perfect songs for each moment. Additionally, his transitions between songs and his announcements (for speeches, first dance, etc) was expertly managed.
    David also came to our rehearsal so that we were able to practice with music, which was a huge help! He was very professional, and kept in touch in the weeks leading up to our wedding. We were so happy with the result, and would recommend him, not only for weddings, but for any event requiring a DJ

Sent on 10/15/2014

DJ Stoltz Records was amazing to work with! David and Hannah worked as a husband and wife team for our wedding and helped out with troubleshooting our slideshow, made recommendations for music along with how our schedule should flow for our wedding. They even attended our rehearsal to time our ceremony music and was friendly throughout the entire process. If I know other people who are getting married I'll definitely be sending them referrals because it would be a treat to watch them perform again!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Rhonda · Married on 09/07/2013

DJ Stoltz provided the music for our daughter's wedding and reception on September 7. He did a great job with the music and making announcements to keep activities on track. He also came to the rehearsal the evening before, which was a big help.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Tawnee · Married on 07/20/2013

We were completely satisfied with Dj Stoltz! A friend had referred us and we will definitely refer anyone who is needing a Dj. The wedding went so smoothly and we got a lot of compliments on the music. We gave him a list of our favorite songs and he was able to create the perfect playlist. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

He was amazing, played all the music I asked for and kept the party going. My reception didn't go as originally planned, and he was great about changing the order of our planned events to fit everything in.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Joe K. · Married on 06/08/2013

David was fantastic to work with! We met 1 time several months before the event and discussed our music tastes and on the night of the event it was as if he was playing from my personal collection! He was easy to communicate with via email and was on time if not early for rehearsal and the wedding. We will use his services again! Thank you David! Great job!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2013

DJ Stoltz was one of the best DJ's I've ever worked with. He was extremely accommodating, flexible and our day went off without a hitch!!! David is really a master of his craft and kept our guests shaking their groove thangs all night long, he even played some house/electronic music which we love. We could not have picked a better company. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/27/2014

DJ Stoltz Records's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I had a lot of fun too and definitely enjoyed being able to mix in some electronic music, it always helps when we have similar tastes in music :-) Congrats again and hope you'll cherish those memories as you two move forward in life!
  • User3609460 · event on: 04/05/2013

Thank you DJ Stoltz Records for doing such an amazing job with the music last night at the Eugene Active 20-30 Buzzsaw Ball! You rocked it!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Elise · Married on 01/12/2013

We received several compliments on the song selection for the reception. I wish we could take credit but we gave DJ Stoltz full license to pick songs that would keep the party going and that he did! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 01/15/2013

A huge list of music to choose from,and I loved the lights they recommended, all at a great price. David Stoltz our DJ was great! He played the music we requested and even let the guest request one at any time. He always had a smile on his face and seemed to enjoy his job . David followed our directions as far as the annoucements and toast went.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Sadie · event on: 06/02/2012

DJ Stoltz Records did our Prom and it was amazing! We contacted him about a week and a half before the event was taking place and he was available and was ready to do it for us. His music list was huge and he took our requests and played what we wanted. The upgraded lights and the karaoke was a big hit too. He was professional and asked if he needed to wear anything specific and was just all about pleasing the client. I recommend him greatly.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Marisol · Married on 10/01/2011

Excellent service and professional

Sent on 12/21/2011

Alesha · Married on 09/17/2011

Dj Stoltz was an outstanding DJ for our wedding! We are so happy that we found David! He was able to do our ceremony outside and by the time we were inside for the reception he already had music playing and was ready for the wedding party to make our entrance. Not only did he help make everything run smoothly, we had the best reception ever. People were dancing the entire night. Many people have told me that our wedding was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding! We have DJ Stoltz to thank for that. He played great music and made it a fantastic night to remember for us all. Not only did he do a GREAT job he was VERY reasonably priced! I feel entertainment is super importaint if you want people to have a good time and he did just that but for a price much less then other DJ's were charging around this area. I would highly reccomend him for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2011

David · Married on 09/10/2011

David did an excellent job, both in helping us prepare (timeline, song selection, etc.) and in execution the day of the event. He communicated well, was professional, punctual, accommodating, and set up, took down and performed with no hassles or problems. We were very pleased, and we would definitely recommend him to friends and any other couples out there!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Autumn · Married on 08/13/2011

David dj stoltz was great!! He was very professional, fun and responsive. He kept the flow going great and had some awesome song choices. He was very flexible and stuck with our timeline unless we told him otherwise. Our guests commented on how great he was and everyone had a blast. I never thought the dancefloor would be so popular, but he did a great job of getting everyone in the dancing mood. Thanks again David! You helped make our day amazing!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Casey · Married on 08/07/2011

DJ Stoltz Records was absolutely awesome. Planning a wedding is really hard work. There's meeting with this person and that person and then follow up meetings so I was very relieved that we were able to do all of our planning through e-mails which he replied to right away. He was there with suggestions as I asked for them and always seemed like he was genuinely happy to help. We all got very hot inside at our reception and he did everything he could to get our music pumping outside and totally made our night that much better. I don't think I could have been any happier if we had gone with anyone else. DJ Stoltz Records made all the difference at our wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2011
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 08/06/2011

I found David on the Knot. He was recommended as a great and inexpensive DJ. We called him and found that he was much, much lower priced than the others in town and we went ahead and booked him. He turned out to be fantastic! I sent him a list of songs and every song on that list was played. He also served as the MC and did a terrific job. David is awesome and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Rahul · Married on 07/23/2011

We hired David (DJ Stoltz) after considering several DJ's in the region. We spoke to one of his references and the pricing was very competitive. Our wedding was in August, but I think we decided on him in the Feb/March time frame. David was easy to work with. For us, Oregon was a destination wedding so most of our communications was done via e-mail and phone. He was very flexible in terms of how we chose to engage.
    If you have an exact list of songs, he can execute on that. If you just sort of now that you'd like a bit of pop most people in their 30's would like, he can execute on that. We needed him to bring 2 sound systems, which he did. He also provided some simple lights for the dance floor and extra mikes for the Reverend and for a speech by the Best Man. David showed up in plenty of time and was set up appropriately.
    He worked with our requests and added a lot of his own and it was a really great day. We have no hesitation recommending DJ Stoltz.
    Rahul & Kristen

Sent on 08/18/2011

Celeste · Married on 07/10/2011

David is a wonderful DJ. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a professional, responsive, and knowledgeable DJ. I planned our wedding myself, and even when everything got a little chaotic, David was patient and was always so friendly. He was recommended to me by one of my best friends, and I am happy to say he helped make our wedding unforgettable.

-Celeste Villafuerte

Sent on 08/20/2011

Stacey · Married on 12/11/2010

David was amazing! He traveled from Eugene to Bend to DJ at our December wedding. My husband and I have never really had a special song together (Well that was appropriate for a wedding) so we told him to basically choose. He chose a great variety of songs that I was more than impressed with! My family and friends still talk about "the awesome music guy" and the guitar hero was a big hit! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Sheila · Married on 04/11/2010

Great, affordable DJ service! David met with my daughter and her fiance in advance to talk about their music likes, dislikes, and the event generally; was there very early to set up and completely on task the day of; and was super flexible and helpful as the event itself unfolded. We would recommend David to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2010

Tara · Married on 10/04/2014

David did our wedding in October, he was definitely a huge part of making everything run smoothly. He helped us with the music choices and created a wonderful atmosphere for not only the dancing, but for the entire day such as when guests were arriving, and when we were eating dinner. David even went as far as to coming to our venue beforehand to help us with some of the decisions as well as making sure he had enough room for everything, since our ceremony/dinner/reception areas were all in different places. He kept everything running smoothly as far as our timeline went. Between him and my wedding planner ( Becky @ Eventcrush ) we had a fantastic day! He got there early enough to setup which was great! David also went above and beyond the afternoon of my wedding, when my brother in laws guitar strings broke, and David went all the way to his house to grab his own guitar for my brother in law to use, which totally saved our exit song! He was very professional and any requests we made he was sure to get them done. I HIGHLY recommend David aka DJ Stoltz to be the DJ of your event! You definitely won't be disappointed! He was amazing!

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

Very professional, listened to us on what songs we wanted. Would Highly recommend them!

Stephen · Married on 07/05/2014

David was great to work with. He was willing to meet, have phone conversations, and had some great ideas for certain aspects of our wedding. We could tell he has done a lot of weddings because of how he handled the event, and his comfort throughout the whole process. The flexibility of his speakers and microphones was great and everything sounded good throughout the night. We had a great time ourselves and heard nothing but good things from our guests.

Sent on 11/23/2014