50 Reviews for DJ Stoltz Records

Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Uplighting (1)
48 DJ Stoltz Records Reviews

Most amazing Dj ever!!! So personal and very flexible.. made our wedding wonderful!

Profile Picture Caiti, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was a great DJ! The fact that our guests stayed on the dance floor until 3am says it all!! He was super flexible and very well organized. He was easy to work with and super friendly! Thanks again

Profile Picture Andreas, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend David to anyone and everyone looking for a great DJ. I didn't regret our choice once. He did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stoltz records was absolutely amazing and put on a great party ! They played all our favorite songs and provided great service for our special day ! Highly recommend for your wedding and any other occasion you would need a DJ for !

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful DJ! Was able to change things last minute for us and even traveled to be there for rehearsal! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We wish we could give 6 stars under value and professionalism! DJ Stoltz was the best DJ for our wedding. He always responded to our emails and even talked to us via FaceTime before we booked him for our wedding. He showed up EARLY at our venue to set up his equipment and to our surprise set up lights all around our venue! They really made it look so fun and inviting! His online platform was so easy to use for requesting music, putting in timeline info, and payments!

We had an outdoor ceremony away from the reception area, he was able to mic us so that everyone in attendance could hear us. Much to our surprise he helped seat guests, passed out water while they were waiting, and did everything he could to ensure our ceremony was smooth and beautiful. It was like having an extra family member helping out!!! Our reception was wonderful! He checked with us about our timeline before starting and ensured we were happy with his timing for events before moving forward. He took requests from our guests and stayed with our requests and music likes throughout the whole night! He was genuinely happy whenever he interacted with us or our guests.

And he did all of this for his base price! No extras or hidden fees! Would 150% recommend for weddings or events!! Thank you DJ Stoltz!

Photo for DJ Stoltz Records Review - Our officiant had a lapel mic & hand mic for others/vows
Photo for DJ Stoltz Records Review - Lights were an added bonus
Photo for DJ Stoltz Records Review - He was flexible and came up with Q's for the shoe game
Photo for DJ Stoltz Records Review - Everyone loved his music choices and lights!
Profile Picture Mary Margaret, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! He had all kinds of music, and was able to provide for any requests that the guests had! Definitely recommend this DJ for any event!

Profile Picture Fatima, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! David was super helpful and always communicated with us in a timely manner. The music was perfect for the occasion and crowd. David was always professional, and was very fun and friendly at our wedding. He also serves as a last minute coordinator as we never really worked out a wedding schedule. He was a great mc, his equipment was perfect no worries about mics or anything for our officiant and toasts. I would highly recommend David for any occasion especially a wedding! He was great to work worth and be apart of our big day!

Profile Picture Jessie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The communication while planning our wedding was amazing! I currently live across the country and David and Hannah helped me plan the perfect music for my wedding while I so far away. Then when I came home for my wedding they met with me in person to make sure everything was perfect. The actually wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more and Hannah and David were a huge part in making that happen! I would recommend these wonderful people to anyone looking to have a perfect wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Andi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was so personable and great to work with! He really wanted to know what we were looking for as far as music for our wedding, but he also provided some really great ideas and input. He was very accommodating and his top priority was making sure we were happy. His online planning services were easy to use and a great way to communicate our needs and wants to him. He made our reception so fun!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Stolz is the best DJ! My husband and I had requested a late night dance party for our wedding( aka...no curfew!). Not only did DJ Stolz happily accept our request to dance all night long, he had the best playlist and continued playing music until the last person left the dance floor (me...the Bride...and my two sisters)! We danced until 3:30 am. He also went above and beyond and helped the catering staff in order to keep up with the planned flow of events (e.g., passed out champagne flutes, poured champagne, etc.). We continue to recommend DJ Stolz to all of our family and friends. Thank you for making our wedding so special and so much fun!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We were so fortunate to get David as our DJ. We were planning our wedding from Los Angeles and had to deal with vendors via email and phone. David always responded right away. Not only was he on top of things he has a massive music library! He was kind enough to meet with us a few days before the wedding to go over everything. He is very experienced. He did our music for the wedding march as well. When it was time to go inside he was a wonderful MC and all the songs flowed perfectly! We hall had such a wonderful time, we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture nicole, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was very wonderful to work with. He was so professional, helpful, and strategic to make sure the day was perfect. So patient and understanding. I would highly recommend dj Stoltz records!

Profile Picture Brandi , 6/17/17, 1 Review
4.7

Very prompt response, easy-going, and easy to work with. Was able to submit song list, easily.

Profile Picture Krista, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!! David did an amazing job putting everything together for our ceremony and reception. Loved that he was able to incorporate songs that were personally made for us and our special day. If you need a wedding DJ you can't go wrong with David...amazing service and well worth the money!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was so great! He showed up before he said he would had everything set up, and was extremely courteous and friendly. He even comforted my puppy when he got stung by a bee. It was apparent that David really knew what he was doing, all moods were perfectly set all evening, he played all the songs I requested and none that I told him not to. He did a great job about being flexible with the timing of things at my wedding. (Cake cutting, first dances etc) he also had access to a wide variety of songs not typically played at weddings, as the final song of the night for me was 5000 candles in the wind he had no problem getting that for me. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David Stoltz was amazing!! He was very professional from the beginning and was very affordable. We had wanted a fun party atmosphere with lots of dancing and David gave us exactly that. He kept everyone on the dance floor, and was the absolute perfect wedding DJ. We had a great wedding because of him!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Stoltz was incredibly fun and professional and we have gotten so many comments from our guests about what a great DJ we had! I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Extremely kind, flexible, and easy to work with. We had an amazing experience with dj Stoltz! He had a professional set up and personality. Highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Alysa, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was really amazing. When we met with him he was very happy and so professional. He asked us all of the questions and helped us so much. He was so organized. He is experienced and you can definitely tell by talking to him. He has this awesome website that you can choose all of your music. We really recommend him for your wedding. Our guest had so much fun. There was always somebody dancing at our wedding. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Originally we weren't going to have a DJ for our wedding, after thinking it over we decided it would be easier to hire a DJ. That was probably the best decision we could have made. David was absolutely fantastic! He had wonderful suggestions and input that were invaluable. He was so flexible and easy to work with. He has the perfect balance of personality and professionalism and he was extremely organized. The website was easy to use and had a ton of music options. We were having a hard time choosing the mother/son dance song but were able to find a song on his site that was great. I will be recommending him to anyone who needs a DJ

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Stoltz Records was fantastic! Working with them on planning the DJ and music for the reception was quick and simple, and they even helped make a very last minute arrangement for a guitarist at the wedding. Their quality was fantastic and they were great to work with. I really can’t say enough positive things about them and the whole experience.

Profile Picture Jason, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did our wedding in October, he was definitely a huge part of making everything run smoothly. He helped us with the music choices and created a wonderful atmosphere for not only the dancing, but for the entire day such as when guests were arriving, and when we were eating dinner. David even went as far as to coming to our venue beforehand to help us with some of the decisions as well as making sure he had enough room for everything, since our ceremony/dinner/reception areas were all in different places. He kept everything running smoothly as far as our timeline went. Between him and my wedding planner ( Becky @ Eventcrush ) we had a fantastic day! He got there early enough to setup which was great! David also went above and beyond the afternoon of my wedding, when my brother in laws guitar strings broke, and David went all the way to his house to grab his own guitar for my brother in law to use, which totally saved our exit song! He was very professional and any requests we made he was sure to get them done. I HIGHLY recommend David aka DJ Stoltz to be the DJ of your event! You definitely won't be disappointed! He was amazing!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

David was the perfect DJ for our wedding! During our ceremony, he had the timing perfectly for all of the songs, and had it at the perfect volume (which is actually quite important). We gave him a list of songs that we wanted played during the reception, and he created the perfect soundtrack from it. Multiple people came up to us and commented on how great the music was, and we know that we can only take credit for so much of that--David read the crowd perfectly and played the perfect songs for each moment. Additionally, his transitions between songs and his announcements (for speeches, first dance, etc) was expertly managed.
David also came to our rehearsal so that we were able to practice with music, which was a huge help! He was very professional, and kept in touch in the weeks leading up to our wedding. We were so happy with the result, and would recommend him, not only for weddings, but for any event requiring a DJ

Profile Picture Jeannette, 9/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional, listened to us on what songs we wanted. Would Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/9/14, 1 Review