DJ Stacc3 Reviews

Manassas, VA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Ron L. Married on 01/23/2021

Went above and beyond for my eclectic guests

This Dj and his team went above and beyond my expectations. My guests were of very diverse backgrounds, and my wife and I were extremely concerned about having an inclusive playlist, but Dj Stacc had the dance floor packed all night long. The photo booth and the props well also a crowd fav. Definitely would recommend him for your special day!
    Jc Campbell Married on 07/18/2020

Best DJ Ever

I must say, I was really struggling to find a DJ because music and the atmosphere the wedding was very important! When a friend of mine recommended Mike Harris to me, I didn’t know what to think, but let me tell
    You... my mind was blown! Mike exceeded my expectations and had all of our wedding party on the floor from start to finish! Mike provided a quality sound and a plethora of good music! I am extremely impressed with Mike and have recommend him to 3 other friends getting married this summer! This man is amazing! 🤩
    La Toya J. Married on 11/03/2016

Fantastic Family Friendly DJ!

Mike was simply amazing and a joy to work with. He is an awesome DJ! He understood what we wanted to hear and kept everyone dancing all night. He also provided a photo booth service which was extremely popular throughout the whole reception. I enjoyed every minute and those memories will last a lifetime!"