DJ Squirrel Reviews

DJ Squirrel 3
DJ Squirrel 4
DJ Squirrel 5

Siobhan Wise · Married on 04/25/2015

We would highly recommend!!

My husband and I used DJ Squirrel for our wedding. He had everyone out on the dance floor dancing the night away. He played every song we wanted and then some. We would absolutely recommend him!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

carmen · Married on 09/13/2014

Wedding reception

He was wonderful and was always available for any questions and requests that we had for our special day! We definitely recommend him for your special event as well!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney Wright · Married on 06/12/2014

Great DJ for all kinds of events

Great DJ for all kinds of events. I have known DJ Squirrel since our days in College and he is not only an outstanding DJ but a great person. Whatever your occasion he can work with you to make it the best!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kevin · Married on 05/31/2014

My wife and I used DJ Squirrel for our wedding and were completely satisfied. He went out of his way to make sure everything was carefully planned for the event and whenever we needed to reach him, he was quick to respond. DJ Squirrel is professional, thorough, and friendly. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Nathan · Married on 10/19/2013

I have known DJ Squirrel for over 25 years and enjoyed partying at various clubs up and down the East Coast listening to him DJing. So naturally when it came time for my wedding, he was my one and only choice. He is one of the best DJs I have ever heard. He is great at knowing just what his crowd wants to hear and keeping the party lively. He also is great when it comes to interacting with his crowd - he is very personable and genuinely cares about people and their happiness. DJ Squirrel is a top-notch talent and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or social event.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Hillary · Married on 08/18/2012

He were great at helping us out at the rehearsal and we really appreciated that because we needed the help badly. We weren't too picky. We had a very small Do Not Play list and a few handfuls of songs or genres we liked and he was able to use his creative genius to make it better then whatever we could have come up with. He was really able to get a grasp on the type of music we wanted and like. Our family and friends enjoyed themselves a lot. Thanks a bunch! -Hillary and Jame

Sent on 01/19/2018

Amber · Married on 06/23/2012

DJ Squirrel was the best! He worked with us to make sure everything was the way we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with for all those last minute needs and very professional!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to work with - A job well done

DJ Squirrel was easy to work with from the beginning. He was very responsive to emails and called when he said he would. My husband created a lengthy playlist for the reception and DJ Squirrel followed it to the T. He made announcements throughout the night that we highlighted in the schedule (sign the guestbook, dessert bar is open, etc.) and easily accommodated last minute requests (like name changes before entrances). His setup is very nice - we choose a white DJ booth because it fit our look better (than black) and the uplighting he provided really set the ambiance for dinner and dancing. We were pleased with DJ Squirrel - he will do a great job at your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brittney · Married on 10/08/2016

3.0

DJ squirrel did a wonderful job at our wedding! He played any song we picked for the ceremony and kept the excitement going through the reception! We would recommend DJ squirrel to anyone who looking for a professional DJ for any event!

Sent on 01/25/2018