Dj Sparks Events Reviews

Dj Sparks Events 4
Dj Sparks Events 5
Dj Sparks Events 6

Jac · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Sparks is an amazing dj who definitely knows what he's doing. We met him years ago while he DJ's my sister's wedding. Coincidentally, that was one of his earlier events, yet we thought he was amazing! So we immediately booked him for our wedding a few years later. He was easy to get in touch with over the phone and always accommodating to our schedule. We had a few different ideas on the order of events for the day and DJ Sparks rolled with it and helped add ideas to make it amazing.
    Great to work with and knows how to toggle between being professional and being a friend so you have fun along the way.
    Would 100% work with again.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for the review, the vote of confidence, and good faith wishes. I'm glad I was able to be a blessing at that time, and hope to have another opportunity to serve you and your family at your next event. Thank you again!

Anthony · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Sparks is an awesome guy and an awesome DJ!! He did so well for my friend's wedding, we hired him for ours! I would definitely recommend him! :)

Sent on 10/31/2016

We used DJ sparks for our wedding on janauary 30th,2016. He was absolutely the best! We face timed a couple of weeks before the wedding and discussed exactly how we wanted things to go. He was super attentive and all around great to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. I was honored to be a part of your wedding.

ANNA · Married on 01/30/2016

If I could give Sparks 20+ stars I would. I first met Tony at a 15 I was working and was so entertained that I just had to hire him for our event. We had such a great time at my daughter's quince. Not only did he play the music we requested but he also M.C the night away. not 1 of my guest was sitting down that night. I got so much compliment on how great the DJ was. The communication from day 1 was great. He understood what we were looking for and he delivered as promised. The room was giving the final touch with his up-lighting. I would recommend him to anyone. Music and entertainment is so important to your events and to have someone work with you and blow your guests away its hard to find. Tony Thank you so much for everything I can't wait to do it all over again.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Amarilis · Married on 11/15/2015

Will definitely Book again when needed and will recommend to Family and Friends!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

James · Married on 07/05/2015

DJ Sparks was a great stand up guy that made our wedding a special time in our life. He kept the party going the whole time he was there! Beyond our wedding day, we are best friends and continue to keep in touch with each other!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Alaina · Married on 06/20/2015

DJ Sparks did an amazing job!! Loved the music and all the lighting! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alaina! I wish you and Anthony the very best in this world. Always know we're a phone call away.

Destiny · Married on 04/24/2015

He was awesome and very accommodating for such late notice. Everyone enjoyed their time.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Destiny. I'm glad I was able to help.

Stacey · Married on 02/28/2015

DJ Sparks was AH-MAZING! I would totally recommend him to everyone and have already! He kept everyone on their feet and made the whole night run so smoothly. He knew what we wanted and went above and beyond. And no matter how many times we emailed him, he was always so awesome and fast to respond. The setup was out of this world. And he has enough charisma to keep everyone having a blast. When planning your wedding, all the people that put work into it, matter, but the DJ runs the show and quality is important. We are so happy that DJ Sparks was our DJ. And to think, we met him while reviewing locations, in passing, and just happened to get his card! Fate...

Sent on 04/11/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Stacey. I would make the trip a hundred times to serve you guys all over again. I wish you and Erik the very best.
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding was the bomb! The music was right on, we had a blend of different cultures at our reception and DJ Tony mixed and matched the music so everyone was able to enjoy and dance to their favorite genre. So many of our guests complemented us on our choice of DJ. Thank you DJ Tony for helping make our wedding reception so enjoyable.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cindy! It was a pleasure serving you and Billy. May you both have an amazing journey together; and remember, I'm only a phone call away.

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2017

Tony sparks was awesome he showed up and made the wedding fab. So happy he came across our path

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Dj Sparks Events 7

Rhiannon · Married on 06/03/2017

Overall our DJ was amazing from start to finish. What impressed me most was his ability to conform to a constant changing schedule because of a few hiccups. Tony has an amazing personality and his passion for what he does shines through. We had an age range from 6 to 85 and everyone had a good time.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your support Rhiannon! It was a pleasure serving you and Kyle, as well as the rest of your family. You are all beautiful people. Can't wait to work for you again. Congratulations

kiaraliz · Married on 04/01/2017

Absolutely loved DJ Sparks! My husband and I heard him at a local Bridal Expo a few months prior to our wedding and loved the music he was playing and his great, great energy! He definitely brought that to our wedding and our dance floor was full the entire night! Throughout the process, DJ Sparks made us feel like family and made great suggestions when choosing some of the processional songs, saving us many headaches! He's also bilingual and he definitely catered to our blended crowd! My only complaint would be that none of the songs that we provided in the "must-play" list for during the party were played, which would have added extra sentiment to our event. Nonetheless, the event was a success and we would, without a doubt, chose DJ Sparks again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Meagan · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Sparks (booked through DJ Jason and Associates) did a great job on the music and uplighting for our wedding and the value was amazing for what we got!! Even though we weren't able to connect until 1.5 weeks before the ceremony, after one conversation with him I knew that everything would be handled and I could rest easy. He was courteous, fun, and kept just the right amount of energy going through the various aspects of our program, which included the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. DJ Sparks was also very accommodating when we needed to change the location of the cocktail hour and reception to different rooms at the venue due to inclement weather. He customized the music according to our personal tastes for the ceremony and cocktail hour, as well as throughout dinner. My one complaint is that we requested specific slow songs and dance songs to be played during the reception and none were played. We also requested no line dances but a few were played (which the guests did seem to enjoy). At the time we were having so much fun we did not even notice but looking back we wish the slow songs especially were played as they all had significant meaning to us or our guests. Overall, this was just a small miss by DJ Sparks and could have been attributed to song requests from other guests. I would recommend this DJ and The association he works with to other brides who are looking for a fun DJ at a reasonable price.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you very much for the review Meagan. I am truly sorry about the songs you requested not being played. I hope I have the opportunity again to serve you somehow, and correct that wrong with going on and above the second time around.

Marisol · Married on 07/30/2016

It was a great experience. He was very respectful and caring person. He made sure I was happy with my choices and if I wasn't sure he would give me some suggestions, but it was up to my final decision. He was early to set up and make sure I was happy with the set up. He even asked if I needed help. Very nice guy. If I have any other activity I will be contacting Dj Sparks again.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much Marisol for your kind words. I wish you and Felix all the happiness in the world!

Diane · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Sparks caters to your event. We actually used his services for my daughter's Sweet 16. I recommend providing a playlist or consulting with the DJ in how to handle open requests and unfamiliar music. He is flexible, early for set up, aims to resolve technical issues very quickly. He also provides excellent feedback when selecting music for the formalities. The lighting he provided was superb! It really set the mood for the event. We were very pleased with his services. Super friendly, fun, and crowd-engaging! I will likely be contacting him again in a couple years for my wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2016