182 Reviews for DJ Sound Solution and Photobooth's

Microphones (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)
180 DJ Sound Solution and Photobooth's Reviews

Our first meeting with Jason went incredibly well. He was very professional and was prepared for our meeting with everything we asked for. The best part we found about the wedding package was the fact that it was unlimited time. I can't tell you how many other vendors charged for overtime. For the most part, unless you are not having the DJ put up sound for the ceremony, you will be paying a few hundred bucks more for other vendors (assuming 6 hours for ceremony and reception). Also, even though it is not a necessity, I believe that the monogram is a super nice, upscale touch to any wedding. Jason offers it at just $100, which is nearly $100 less than most other vendors. Overall, the offer Jason has is by far the best across all of the DJ's I have spoken with (about 6 or 7) in the Indianapolis area. We are looking forward to having him as our MC and DJ.

Profile Picture User7774010, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Jason was so much fun and very professional throughout the whole day!! Would highly recommend him for your wedding Dj! Every song he played made it seem like hes known us for years.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason from DJ Sound Solution was awesome! He made the party! He asked us what we wanted to play and everyone was dancing. Throughout the night, we would make sure everything was going well and if I needed anything which is great! I would highly recommend DJ Sound Solution!

Profile Picture Devona, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

WOW! The jams didn't stop all night. Not only did DJ Troy do an absolutely amazing job at my sisters wedding back in 2016 but my husband and I knew we had to have him at our big day. He was AWESOME! DJ Troy is the man! If you are looking for a DJ this is the company you need to book with and ask for Troy. He was great to work with and worked with my sister on her Taylor Swift maid of honor speech. It was a fabulous night and Troy helped with making it happen. Great communicator, great music selection and perfect to have as our DJ. Thanks for everything Troy.

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason was awesome. Super responsive and helpful, he kept things running smoothly and allowed us to actually enjoy our wedding night. Would absolutely hire him again.

Profile Picture Noah, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was a pleasure to work with- very friendly and professional and delivered a service that was exactly what we were wanting! The photo booth was a huge hit and provided us with an awesome party favor for us and our guests. I highly recommended DJ SOUND SOLUTIONS to anyone expecting a professional and personal experience for the wedding ceremony and reception!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Would definitely recommend for any event! Knew what he was doing and had suggestions if needed!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason DJ’d our wedding on 11/25/2017 at the Sycamore at Mallow Run. We met Jason at a vendor night at the Sycamore, and basically decided to hire him on the spot. He was so easy to work, and the music for the wedding was flawless. From the ceremony music to the wedding party introductions and all the way until the very last song, Jason hit it out of the park. He somehow managed to take the long list of songs I wanted to play and picked the very best ones to save for the end of the night. I’ll have memories of the last half hour or so on the dance floor that will last a lifetime thanks to him (and a well placed photographer!). The added bonus was the photo booth. We used his photo booth as our guest book, and the results were hilarious. I would highly recommend DJ Sound Solution to anyone who asked!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason of DJ Sound Solutions was absolutely incredible. I had a vision and he executed it FLAWLESSLY. I was so impressed with his professionalism and his check ins. I highly recommend him for your wedding, he will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 11/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

We chose DJ sound solutions for our wedding and it was the best decision ever! We would definitely use their services again! He had our entire family and friends dancing and having a great time all night long!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was wonderful! It made the day/evening so fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason Carpenter from DJ Sound Solution did a phenomenal job! He was very attentive, very professional and kept the party going! I loved the extra touch of wearing a shirt that matched our color! Never once was the dance floor empty. He played fun songs that everybody liked. It was a night that we will truly never forget, and thank you Jason for being part of it!

Lacey and Derek

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow! That is the best word to describe our experience with Jason and DJ Sound Solution. From the moment we booked, through the initial meetings, all the way up to our big day, Jason was a joy to work with. His experience in this business led to a seamless and extremely fun reception! Thank you for keeping the dance floor full and helping make Lauren and I's day, one to remember! There is no one else I would recommend...Epic!

Profile Picture Adam, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We chose Jason as our DJ since our wedding venue had nothing but great things to say about him. It was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Jason is absolutely amazing! He kept everyone dancing on the dance floor, and even danced along with our guest. I had numerous guest compliment the fact that he was so outgoing and went along and joined in the Venezuelan crazy hour. I would recommend him in a heart beat, and already have to other future brides. You cannot go wrong if you chose Jason for your wedding/event.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Stop what you're doing right now and book DJ Sound Solution for your wedding. Booking Jason Carpenter as my DJ was the best decision I made for my wedding. My wedding reception was the best reception and the most amazing party. Jason was so fun and made sure the dance floor was occupied all night long. The uplighting was beautiful as well. Make DJ Sound Solution the first vendor that you book for your wedding, I promise you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Brad did such a great job setting our minds at ease before our wedding day! He had great suggestions and helped us pull off the day of our dreams! He did such a great job keeping things flowing even when we had to rearrange our schedule a bit. He was so fun to work with and the company was super affordable!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason Carpenter from DJ Sound Solutions was fantastic at our wedding! He went above and beyond what he was hired to do the entire night! He was constantly checking on us and seeing if there was anything he could help with! And he never hesitated to be of assistance to ensure that everyone was having a wonderful time! Even if it was to just say a quick word with each of us before the ceremony to remind us how great everything is going! The music that was played was exactly what we wanted and kept everyone dancing and having a blast all night! I strongly suggest to hire this company if you decide to get a DJ for any event!

Profile Picture adam, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

This was the absolute BEST time we have every had. Working with him was so nice and he is extremely invested in your time and/or event. He will continually pay attention to the crowd to make sure everyone is having a good time and really sets a great ambiance. HIGHLY recommend for anyone that needs a DJ.

Profile Picture Candita, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was awesome! He was great to work with along the way and the night of our reception he was professional and very fun! The photo booth was a huge success too!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jason is the BEST DJ!! I had so many guests (including my grandparents) say that the music selection throughout the night was excellent and kept people on the dance floor. Not only did Jason provide an awesome music selection for our ceremony AND reception, but he also made sure my husband and I were well taken care of. He even got us drinks and cleared our dinner plates before the waitstaff even had the chance! It was so nice to have someone else at the wedding who was just there to make US happy. While my husband and I were concerned about what other people thought, Jason reminded us that it was OUR wedding day. It was great to have that reminder.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 stars isn't enough to convey the level of professionalism, talent, and wonderful customer service! If you are a bride like me, that HIGHLY values prompt communication and timely and organized responses, this is the DJ company for you! Deven was our DJ and not only was he so accommodating before the wedding, but he was even stopping by to make sure all of my groom and I's needs were taken care of during the wedding! I was also having trouble deciding about uplighting colors and Deven was sending me pictures via email of uplighting the weeks before the wedding, of uplighting he did at another wedding to help me make the decision. I can't rave enough about DJ sound solution. When they say they are going to do something, they follow through. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jason was absolutely amazing! He listened to everything we wanted and made the wedding perfect! He was so easy to work with. Quick responses and even got us our persian music to play to get my father in law to dance. He truly made our reception amazing. He listens to everything you want and makes sure everything is going the way you dreamt. Everyone at the wedding raved about the dj and the songs. He did a good job of getting everyone to dance. Even he came out on the dance floor to join the fun! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture molly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the DJ at our wedding and did an AMAZING job!! I met Jason at a Bridal Expo and was so impressed with his team and their set-up. He also was the DJ at our reception venue's New Year's Eve Party the past two years and came highly recommended. Jason was so easy to work with and made the planning process so smooth. He was so accommodating and patient with all of our random requests. The night of the reception could not have gone any better. He was the perfect host and had everyone on the dance floor. He played the perfect music at the perfect time and made the entire night run so smoothly. The photobooth was also a HUGE hit. All of our guests loved it! Jason's team helped run the booth and made sure all guests knew how to work the booth and ensure they received a copy of the picture. We also got a copy of all the pictures and have a book with hand written notes. Overall we would HIGHLY recommend DJ Sound Solutions!! I will definitely be using them for all my future events and recommending them to all my friends and family. Thanks Jason!!

Profile Picture Kari, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend working with DJ Sound Solution. Jason was the DJ at my wedding on October 15th and was absolutely incredible. He was truly one of of the highlights of the wedding for me. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He was sent attentive and made sure we were happy throughout the night. The crowd absolutely loved him too. Book DJ Sound Solution. It will be SO worth it!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews