DJ Silver - Silver Affairs Reviews

57 | Virginia Beach, VA

57 Reviews for DJ Silver - Silver Affairs

Lisa · event on: 12/12/2012

Worth every penny! DJ Silver was fun, very professional, has a great voice and played music that was very appropriate. We were very impressed with his equipment, as well--it was up-to-date, made for traveling and setting up/breaking down, so it was not "bulky" and in the way. He was perfect and we look forward to using his services again, soon.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Molly · Married on 08/04/2012

Bruce was recommended to us by our wedding planner, Nicole Elba. She had worked with him before and when I first called him I knew he would work very hard to help us give a great party. He gave us a great price, too because both the bride and groom were serving overseas before the wedding. My daughter and her fiance and I all met with him before the wedding and he had some great ideas about how it would all work out. He co-ordinated with all the other vendors to make sure that the timing of all the important parts of the reception happened smoothly and on schedule. He also made sure everyone had a good time. All our guests said it was the best party ever. Thanks, Bruce.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Katherine · Married on 08/04/2012

Bruce is such a fun dj!! He has great equipment and up lighting! Not a dull moment when Bruce is dj-ing your event!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Scott · Married on 11/11/2011

My wife and I had our wedding back in 2011. Bruce was an absolute professional and the sound was fantastic!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Emmy · Married on 09/19/2009

Bruce was great! We enjoyed the music!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Maria G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Our experience was great.

With what we have him to work with and the rainy conditions on our wedding day. He was very helpful and flexible.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Deborah

Deborah Q. · Married on 09/21/2019

3.0

Reunion committee member

I met Bruce when he was the DJ for a
    wedding I officiated in 2017.. He was excellent. We hired him to provide music for our 50th high school reunion in September 2019. He had to work with everyone on the committee & did so seamlessly; answering all our many questions. He also attended one committee meeting to speak with us personally. Bruce did an amazing job, playing all the music of our youth. He is the best around. I would highly recommend Bruce Silver as your DJ for any occasion.
    Deborah Quam