Dj Silver Entertainment Reviews

Dj Silver Entertainment 6
Dj Silver Entertainment 7
  • Sunshine

J · Getting married on 01/25/2019

I'll be recommending this guy to EVERYONE. He's absolutely fantastic. He did sound/music for our ceremony on top of DJing the reception and providing uplighting. First off, the uplighting made my venue more magical than I ever could have imagined. The music he played was fantastic and he was able to get every weird song we wanted for the ceremony with no problems. He's a great guy with a great sense of humor and he clearly loves his job. Thanks Bruce!!!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Thanks DJ Silver!

DJ Bruce Silver is amazing! We hired him for our wedding and he was perfect. Bruce has a great light-hearted personality and he is an extremely skilled DJ. He's super easy to work with. His music database is also very simple to use and has a TON of songs. He conducted everything at our wedding with ease and professionalism while keeping everyone on the dance floor. We also used his social media photobooth with all the props which was so much fun and a huge hit with all of our guests. We received numerous compliments on how good of a job he did and how fun he made our wedding. We could never thank him enough and we would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time at their event!

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing!

We had DJ Silver for our wedding on October 04th, 2018. Bruce went above and beyond with his services, he took the time one day before the wedding to meet with us and complete choosing the songs for our event. Bruce has a great song collection, all types no kidding!!! We had a very diverse wedding and we thought it would be complicated for a DJ to comply with all the requests, not for Bruce! We had songs in English, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, and Bruce didn't mind to get requests for songs at the party. He was on time and very professional managing the event, he also has affordable packages including different features. We decided on one package with the photo booth at first I was skeptical but now I think it's a great way to have extra pictures and keep the guests entertained. Guys look no further!!! DJ Silver will not disappoint, excellent experience!

Justine · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your professionalism and patience helping me with my wedding and making my day so special
    I would recommend you to everyone!
    (Just like everyone recommended you to me) haha

Dj Silver Entertainment 8

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2018

Dj Silver was a valuable member of our wedding. He quickly became a part of the family and event. He was prepared and kept the dance floor POPPIN. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dj Silver Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review and opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful event, and part of the family!
  • Tara

Tara Ford · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent to work with!!!! Would recommend!

Dj Bruce Silver was so great to work with! He was very responsive and met up with us several time to perfect every detail. The music, his announcing voice, up lighting, and dance floor monogram were perfect. The photo booth was so neat too! The guests loved how they could send it right to their phone. Even when our timeline got thrown off bc of being late on schedule he worked with us and make it go so smoothly. I would definitely recommend Bruce to anyone in need of an awesome experienced DJ 😁😁😁

• Maria

Maria Curtis · Married on 08/11/2018

August Wedding

We had our wedding in August. What an amazing experience we had, Bruce and his brother, did an amazing job. Always asked us if we need any help planning music list, metting with us few times before wedding. Working on our budget.They went above and beyond with decorating with lights and the photobooth. Made the guest happy and dancing on the floor. Thank you for great memories . You guys rock!!!

Samm · Married on 05/25/2018

He was awesome and funny, very professional, has a great set up and a ton of lights, everyone really enjoyed the digital photo booth. Very easy to work with and had absolutely no problems at all. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Tessa · Married on 05/19/2018

Bruce was absolutely amazing and we were so happy to have him be a part of our big day! Thank you so much!!

Maxwell · Married on 05/12/2018

Bruce (DJ Silver) is a very friendly guy, and has done so many weddings, he knows exactly the right questions to ask to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. Being a DJ myself, I know exactly what goes into executing a wedding, and Bruce made it easy to plan, and the event went off without a hitch. Definitely recommend!

Katerina · Married on 05/06/2018

All seriousness, hands down the best DJ I’ve seen by far. Not only did he have everything in order with the best music but definitely made everything 10x more fun for my wedding. He’s full of spirit and not to mention a SUPER fun photo booth with so much stuff to play with in the pics! He brought my wedding to life and left a memory to be proud of <3 thanks you bunches!

Todd · Married on 05/05/2018

Bruce was excellent. Hired him for our daughters bat mitzvah and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Kept the kids attention and even added music for other generations to dance. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Stacey · Married on 05/05/2018

Bruce is a CLASS ACT! He was very personable to work with in planning our event and had a lot of fantastic suggestions to help make the evening a success. He was very professional, responsive and accommodated every one of our requests. It was a pleasure to working with him. Our event had a wide range of ages and he was able to keep everyone dancing for the ENTIRE evening! His equipment was top-notch and he was definitely a hit at our party. We will absolutely use him again for future events!

Nikki · Married on 04/27/2018

Bruce was amazing! My guests could not stop talking about the photo booth! The pictures are great and I can see that everyone had a great time. Bruce was very charismatic and got the guests to loosen up and have a fun time which was all I wanted in my wedding. I only wish I had chosen him to be the DJ as well because I know he would have been a great MC for my wedding. The uplighting really changed the look of the venue.

Dj Silver Entertainment 9
    Dj Silver Entertainment 16
    Dj Silver Entertainment 17
    Dj Silver Entertainment 18

Katerina · Married on 10/14/2017

By far the best D.J. I’ve ever experienced. From the ceremony of my wedding to the dance floor, Bruce did not disappoint! He was awesome to work with and personally I think he’s such a down to earth guy. He made my wedding a blast and I know he would do just the same for any event. Also, he has a super fun photo booth with a ton of props to pose with. If I could give an extra star I would!

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Silver was amazing. He took what we wanted and made it a reality. He met with us on multiple occasions to finalize the schedule and made sure nothing had changed. He kept our reception lively and people on the dance floor! He also worked well with last minute changes. His set up of lights and ceremony music was perfect and we couldn’t have had a better DJ!

Christopher · Married on 09/16/2017

Bruce took our wedding on short notice as our previous dj didn't work out. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. He did an incredible job and made our special day unforgettable. His website has every kind of genre you could ask for and the song we danced our fist dance to was a little obscure but he was able to produce exactly what we wanted! Everyone enjoyed themselves and the flow of the event moved effortlessly because of Bruce. We've gotten so many compliments on the wedding and I have to attribute a lot of that to DJ Silver. We are not from the area but would highly recommend DJ Silver to anyone looking to hire someone who is very reasonably priced, professional and most importantly someone who cares about his clients. We could not have had anyone better and are so grateful!

Dj Silver Entertainment 19
    Dj Silver Entertainment 20

Larry · Married on 08/20/2017

DJ Siver was very prepared and he added tremendously to the wedding reception with music, lighting and more! I highly recommend him.

Chris · Married on 07/01/2017

Granted this wasn't for a wedding, but a surprise birthday party. However, I was in a crunch to find a last minute DJ due to unforeseen circumstances. DJ Silver was recommended by two other people who didn't know other ( One being a DJ herself). So I say it was in the cards to hire him and I was glad I did. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again if the need arises.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Dj Silver Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much! I am very happy that you guys had a good time! I was glad I was able to help you out!

Don · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Bruce Silverman! His attentiveness, professionalism and outstanding personality made my Wedding the greatest day of my life. I highly recommend him! Fantastic guy!

Ronnie · Married on 09/04/2016

They need to ask themselves if they want an up beat Dj...DJ Silver is, Do they want a DJ that "hears" and "listens" to your wants and needs..DJ Silver certainly does, Do they want to have a DJ that is available to you throughout the course of your planning, that will work with you event planner, one who offers a huge music play list to fit your event, and a DJ who gets your party really started ? Choosing DJ Silver is the best choice !!

carlton · Married on 07/24/2016

He was the best !!!!!! I cant express enough how professional he was and how he helped create a magical evening !

10/10

Jacqueline · Married on 06/04/2016

Bruce was a fantastic choice for our wedding! He had all the music that we wanted...and some of the songs were not easy to come by! We needed a DJ that could do the ceremony and the reception along with providing dinner/background music. He did it all...and did it so well! We could not have been happier!

Chelsey · Married on 10/04/2015

My Husband and I had the pleasure to work with Bruce and his brother for our wedding. He was very helpful and answered the million questions we had! He was there for our ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect from the uplighting to, of course the music. I would recommend DJ Silver for your next occasion!