27 Reviews for Dj Silver Entertainment

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
26 Dj Silver Entertainment Reviews

He was awesome and funny, very professional, has a great set up and a ton of lights, everyone really enjoyed the digital photo booth. Very easy to work with and had absolutely no problems at all. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Samm, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bruce was absolutely amazing and we were so happy to have him be a part of our big day! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bruce (DJ Silver) is a very friendly guy, and has done so many weddings, he knows exactly the right questions to ask to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. Being a DJ myself, I know exactly what goes into executing a wedding, and Bruce made it easy to plan, and the event went off without a hitch. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Maxwell, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All seriousness, hands down the best DJ I’ve seen by far. Not only did he have everything in order with the best music but definitely made everything 10x more fun for my wedding. He’s full of spirit and not to mention a SUPER fun photo booth with so much stuff to play with in the pics! He brought my wedding to life and left a memory to be proud of

Profile Picture Katerina, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bruce was excellent. Hired him for our daughters bat mitzvah and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Kept the kids attention and even added music for other generations to dance. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Todd, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bruce is a CLASS ACT! He was very personable to work with in planning our event and had a lot of fantastic suggestions to help make the evening a success. He was very professional, responsive and accommodated every one of our requests. It was a pleasure to working with him. Our event had a wide range of ages and he was able to keep everyone dancing for the ENTIRE evening! His equipment was top-notch and he was definitely a hit at our party. We will absolutely use him again for future events!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bruce was amazing! My guests could not stop talking about the photo booth! The pictures are great and I can see that everyone had a great time. Bruce was very charismatic and got the guests to loosen up and have a fun time which was all I wanted in my wedding. I only wish I had chosen him to be the DJ as well because I know he would have been a great MC for my wedding. The uplighting really changed the look of the venue.

Photos
Profile Picture Nikki, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

By far the best D.J. I’ve ever experienced. From the ceremony of my wedding to the dance floor, Bruce did not disappoint! He was awesome to work with and personally I think he’s such a down to earth guy. He made my wedding a blast and I know he would do just the same for any event. Also, he has a super fun photo booth with a ton of props to pose with. If I could give an extra star I would!

Profile Picture Katerina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Silver was amazing. He took what we wanted and made it a reality. He met with us on multiple occasions to finalize the schedule and made sure nothing had changed. He kept our reception lively and people on the dance floor! He also worked well with last minute changes. His set up of lights and ceremony music was perfect and we couldn’t have had a better DJ!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'll be recommending this guy to EVERYONE. He's absolutely fantastic. He did sound/music for our ceremony on top of DJing the reception and providing uplighting. First off, the uplighting made my venue more magical than I ever could have imagined. The music he played was fantastic and he was able to get every weird song we wanted for the ceremony with no problems. He's a great guy with a great sense of humor and he clearly loves his job. Thanks Bruce!!!

Profile Picture J, 1/25/19, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bruce took our wedding on short notice as our previous dj didn't work out. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. He did an incredible job and made our special day unforgettable. His website has every kind of genre you could ask for and the song we danced our fist dance to was a little obscure but he was able to produce exactly what we wanted! Everyone enjoyed themselves and the flow of the event moved effortlessly because of Bruce. We've gotten so many compliments on the wedding and I have to attribute a lot of that to DJ Silver. We are not from the area but would highly recommend DJ Silver to anyone looking to hire someone who is very reasonably priced, professional and most importantly someone who cares about his clients. We could not have had anyone better and are so grateful!

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Siver was very prepared and he added tremendously to the wedding reception with music, lighting and more! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Larry, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Granted this wasn't for a wedding, but a surprise birthday party. However, I was in a crunch to find a last minute DJ due to unforeseen circumstances. DJ Silver was recommended by two other people who didn't know other ( One being a DJ herself). So I say it was in the cards to hire him and I was glad I did. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again if the need arises.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chris, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Bruce Silverman! His attentiveness, professionalism and outstanding personality made my Wedding the greatest day of my life. I highly recommend him! Fantastic guy!

Profile Picture Don, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They need to ask themselves if they want an up beat Dj...DJ Silver is, Do they want a DJ that "hears" and "listens" to your wants and needs..DJ Silver certainly does, Do they want to have a DJ that is available to you throughout the course of your planning, that will work with you event planner, one who offers a huge music play list to fit your event, and a DJ who gets your party really started ? Choosing DJ Silver is the best choice !!

Profile Picture Ronnie, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was the best !!!!!! I cant express enough how professional he was and how he helped create a magical evening !

10/10

Profile Picture carlton, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bruce was a fantastic choice for our wedding! He had all the music that we wanted...and some of the songs were not easy to come by! We needed a DJ that could do the ceremony and the reception along with providing dinner/background music. He did it all...and did it so well! We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture User7008571, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My Husband and I had the pleasure to work with Bruce and his brother for our wedding. He was very helpful and answered the million questions we had! He was there for our ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect from the uplighting to, of course the music. I would recommend DJ Silver for your next occasion!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bruce was perfect! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing and the order of which things should happen. Bruce helped us with all of those things. Not only did he help us organize but he had every single person on the dance floor all night at our wedding! Such a great time! Anyone looking to dance all night long at their wedding definitely needs to give DJ silver a call!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were recomended to DJ Silver through a mutal friend and it was one of the best decisions! My husband and I wanted a custom remix for our fist song and DJ Siler KILLED IT !!! We also love how affordable he was! I highly encourage you to meet up for a counsel an you will see for yourself how much personality he can add to your sppecial day :)

Profile Picture TIANNA, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Bruce made this part of wedding planning so much fun! He handled everything with such professionalism. Loved his ideas, his music choices and he made the reception flow seamlessly and there was never a dull moment. People still comment on how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended and that our DJ was awesome. He definitely was our silver lining.
If we could give him 10 stars I would!
Chris and Angela Mack

Profile Picture Angela, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bruce was recommended to us by our wedding planner, Nicole Elba. She had worked with him before and when I first called him I knew he would work very hard to help us give a great party. He gave us a great price, too because both the bride and groom were serving overseas before the wedding. My daughter and her fiance and I all met with him before the wedding and he had some great ideas about how it would all work out. He co-ordinated with all the other vendors to make sure that the timing of all the important parts of the reception happened smoothly and on schedule. He also made sure everyone had a good time. All our guests said it was the best party ever. Thanks, Bruce.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bruce is such a fun dj!! He has great equipment and up lighting! Not a dull moment when Bruce is dj-ing your event!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I had our wedding back in 2011. Bruce was an absolute professional and the sound was fantastic!

Profile Picture Scott, 11/11/11, 1 Review