Dj Silver Entertainment Reviews

Dj Silver Entertainment 6
Dj Silver Entertainment 7

Michelle Rayl · Married on 07/21/2019

Great to work with!

Bruce was so easy to work with. His website to select songs is easy to use. We did not have a wedding planner and Bruce made sure that our wedding and reception flowed wonderfully. We were a little off schedule because our family photos took longer than we expected, but Bruce went with the flow and helped ensure our guests were having a great time, even if we were not in the room. The music he played had everyone from the kids to the adults out on the dance floor. Everyone commented throughout the evening, how great a time they were having. We are so glad we went with Bruce for our wedding! The photo booth was also a big hit! We have the best memories from all the photos people took!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Erica Cordero · Married on 07/18/2019

Dj silver is the man!

DJ SILVER CAME OUT TO JEB LITTLE CREEK TO HELP US CELEBRATE OUR CHRISTMAS IN JULY EVENT THAT GIVES MILITARY FAMILIES AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY QUALITY TIME TOGETHER WHEN THEY MAY NOT HAVE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. DJ SILVER WAS PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, AND GOT THE PARTY MOVING!!! I RECOMMEND DJ SILVER FOR ANY SPECIAL OCCATION- HE IS THE MAN!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Dj Silver Entertainment 8
    Dj Silver Entertainment 9
  • Dani

Dani Concepcion · Married on 06/20/2019

Above and Beyond

DJ Silver was punctual, professional, and flexible during our company event. The music and mixes he played were perfect and really got the crowd going. We highly recommend DJ Silver for any occasion!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Dj Silver Entertainment 10

Raynelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding

Dj Silver did an amazing job at our wedding. He had everyone out on the face floor dancing and having a great time. We decided to get the package with the photo booth and we are so happy we did. This was a big hit at our wedding and everyone enjoyed it. I highly recommend him for your wedding. He helps with making sure your timeline of your reception runs smoothly and Making sure you are as stress free as possible.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan vocu · Married on 05/04/2019

Gave our wedding a Silver Lining!

Bruce Silver was amazing to work with. He was able to get us all the random requested songs we wanted for our ceremony and reception. He was even able to locate a mother/son dance song that my mother found on YouTube. We meet up a few times to go over song choices and the timeline for our event. He was always professional and easy to get in touch with. We had an outdoor wedding in May and unfortunately it was really hot and humid. A lot of our older guest ended up leaving early; however, Bruce was still able to keep everyone dancing that we had left. His lighting setup with amazing and lit-up our outdoor pavilion tent beautifully. My wife and I were so glad we choose Bruce for our wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Dj Silver Entertainment 11
    Dj Silver Entertainment 12
    Dj Silver Entertainment 13
  • Sunshine

J · Married on 01/25/2019

I'll be recommending this guy to EVERYONE. He's absolutely fantastic. He did sound/music for our ceremony on top of DJing the reception and providing uplighting. First off, the uplighting made my venue more magical than I ever could have imagined. The music he played was fantastic and he was able to get every weird song we wanted for the ceremony with no problems. He's a great guy with a great sense of humor and he clearly loves his job. Thanks Bruce!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent!!!

Bruce was amazing!! My Husband said a thousand times after the wedding how he was the best DJ ever. He was professional but personal, always timely and organized. He was to helpful with planning and gave answers along the way for the million questions I had whether they were DJ related or not! The night of the wedding he helped keep the evening running smoothly and was right there every time any issue came up. He made the wedding amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone! You will not be disappointed and will be able to relax knowing that he has tons of experience and will make your wedding everything that you dreamed of. Thank you Bruce for everything that you did to make our wedding so great!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Thanks DJ Silver!

DJ Bruce Silver is amazing! We hired him for our wedding and he was perfect. Bruce has a great light-hearted personality and he is an extremely skilled DJ. He's super easy to work with. His music database is also very simple to use and has a TON of songs. He conducted everything at our wedding with ease and professionalism while keeping everyone on the dance floor. We also used his social media photobooth with all the props which was so much fun and a huge hit with all of our guests. We received numerous compliments on how good of a job he did and how fun he made our wedding. We could never thank him enough and we would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time at their event!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Dj silver rocked it!

DJ Silver did an amazing job at our non traditional wedding! He stepped in, helped with set up, accomodated music for our beach ceremony and then went right into party mode. We had some electrical issues with the venue, and Bruce never panicked and problem solved to keep the party going, and the music back up snd running. The guests were dancing all night and did awesome with the variety of music to keep everyone on their feet. It was a great night and guests said it was one of the "funnest" (I make my own words) weddings they've been too! Thanks Bruce!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing!

We had DJ Silver for our wedding on October 04th, 2018. Bruce went above and beyond with his services, he took the time one day before the wedding to meet with us and complete choosing the songs for our event. Bruce has a great song collection, all types no kidding!!! We had a very diverse wedding and we thought it would be complicated for a DJ to comply with all the requests, not for Bruce! We had songs in English, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, and Bruce didn't mind to get requests for songs at the party. He was on time and very professional managing the event, he also has affordable packages including different features. We decided on one package with the photo booth at first I was skeptical but now I think it's a great way to have extra pictures and keep the guests entertained. Guys look no further!!! DJ Silver will not disappoint, excellent experience!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Justine · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your professionalism and patience helping me with my wedding and making my day so special
    I would recommend you to everyone!
    (Just like everyone recommended you to me) haha

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Dj Silver Entertainment 14

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2018

Dj Silver was a valuable member of our wedding. He quickly became a part of the family and event. He was prepared and kept the dance floor POPPIN. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dj Silver Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review and opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful event, and part of the family!
  • Tara

Tara Ford · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent to work with!!!! Would recommend!

Dj Bruce Silver was so great to work with! He was very responsive and met up with us several time to perfect every detail. The music, his announcing voice, up lighting, and dance floor monogram were perfect. The photo booth was so neat too! The guests loved how they could send it right to their phone. Even when our timeline got thrown off bc of being late on schedule he worked with us and make it go so smoothly. I would definitely recommend Bruce to anyone in need of an awesome experienced DJ 😁😁😁

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Maria

Maria Curtis · Married on 08/11/2018

August Wedding

We had our wedding in August. What an amazing experience we had, Bruce and his brother, did an amazing job. Always asked us if we need any help planning music list, metting with us few times before wedding. Working on our budget.They went above and beyond with decorating with lights and the photobooth. Made the guest happy and dancing on the floor. Thank you for great memories . You guys rock!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Samm · Married on 05/25/2018

He was awesome and funny, very professional, has a great set up and a ton of lights, everyone really enjoyed the digital photo booth. Very easy to work with and had absolutely no problems at all. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tessa · Married on 05/19/2018

Bruce was absolutely amazing and we were so happy to have him be a part of our big day! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Maxwell · Married on 05/12/2018

Bruce (DJ Silver) is a very friendly guy, and has done so many weddings, he knows exactly the right questions to ask to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. Being a DJ myself, I know exactly what goes into executing a wedding, and Bruce made it easy to plan, and the event went off without a hitch. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Katerina · Married on 05/06/2018

All seriousness, hands down the best DJ I’ve seen by far. Not only did he have everything in order with the best music but definitely made everything 10x more fun for my wedding. He’s full of spirit and not to mention a SUPER fun photo booth with so much stuff to play with in the pics! He brought my wedding to life and left a memory to be proud of <3 thanks you bunches!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Todd · Married on 05/05/2018

Bruce was excellent. Hired him for our daughters bat mitzvah and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Kept the kids attention and even added music for other generations to dance. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Stacey · Married on 05/05/2018

Bruce is a CLASS ACT! He was very personable to work with in planning our event and had a lot of fantastic suggestions to help make the evening a success. He was very professional, responsive and accommodated every one of our requests. It was a pleasure to working with him. Our event had a wide range of ages and he was able to keep everyone dancing for the ENTIRE evening! His equipment was top-notch and he was definitely a hit at our party. We will absolutely use him again for future events!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Nikki · Married on 04/27/2018

Bruce was amazing! My guests could not stop talking about the photo booth! The pictures are great and I can see that everyone had a great time. Bruce was very charismatic and got the guests to loosen up and have a fun time which was all I wanted in my wedding. I only wish I had chosen him to be the DJ as well because I know he would have been a great MC for my wedding. The uplighting really changed the look of the venue.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Dj Silver Entertainment 22
    Dj Silver Entertainment 23
    Dj Silver Entertainment 24

Katerina · Married on 10/14/2017

By far the best D.J. I’ve ever experienced. From the ceremony of my wedding to the dance floor, Bruce did not disappoint! He was awesome to work with and personally I think he’s such a down to earth guy. He made my wedding a blast and I know he would do just the same for any event. Also, he has a super fun photo booth with a ton of props to pose with. If I could give an extra star I would!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Silver was amazing. He took what we wanted and made it a reality. He met with us on multiple occasions to finalize the schedule and made sure nothing had changed. He kept our reception lively and people on the dance floor! He also worked well with last minute changes. His set up of lights and ceremony music was perfect and we couldn’t have had a better DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Christopher · Married on 09/16/2017

Bruce took our wedding on short notice as our previous dj didn't work out. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. He did an incredible job and made our special day unforgettable. His website has every kind of genre you could ask for and the song we danced our fist dance to was a little obscure but he was able to produce exactly what we wanted! Everyone enjoyed themselves and the flow of the event moved effortlessly because of Bruce. We've gotten so many compliments on the wedding and I have to attribute a lot of that to DJ Silver. We are not from the area but would highly recommend DJ Silver to anyone looking to hire someone who is very reasonably priced, professional and most importantly someone who cares about his clients. We could not have had anyone better and are so grateful!

Sent on 11/03/2017