DJ Sider Reviews

DJ Sider 4
DJ Sider 5
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless working with DJ SIDER!

DJ SIDER was the perfect musical addition to our wedding. My husband and I had very specific visions for different portions of our wedding and he came through as promised. Musical selection was great, and if our guests weren’t feeling a particular song DJ SIDER subtly transitioned to something to get the dance floor going again. I also have to mention that he went above and beyond our initial contract. When I asked him to also provide the music and system set up for our church ceremony at another location just weeks before the wedding, he immediately made it happen. Also, we had two locations for his services during our reception, and in minutes was able to move from outside to inside exactly as we had envisioned. Additionally, I had asked about up lighting and DJ Sider gave us options, took care of acquiring the equipment and taking care of it, so it was one less thing I had to do.

Lastly, the time line and suggestions really helped me work out any kinks in our reception flow. He was organized, had the right presence and assertiveness to make announcements and guide the flow and worked effortlessly with our wedding coordinator and other vendors. All in all, we will hire and recommend him for any other future events. We had many compliments on his services. He was affordable and worth every penny. And an absolute pleasure to work with. He was one of our only vendors that came through flawlessly without any issues and being a former event planner myself, that alone speaks volumes to me.

Thanks DJ Sider!!!

Note: our price was based on 10+ hours of work, remote travel location, uplifting and setting up at 3 different locations.

DJ Sider 6
    DJ Sider 14
    Sent on 06/13/2019

Martin · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

DJ Sider exceeded our expectations! He wasn’t only a great DJ but also helped me and the fiancé on some scheduling confusion! I highly recommend! If you need a quality DJ that will get your party started, Dj Sider is the guy! He had us all dancing to the very end! Thank you for making our big day even more special!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ

DJ Sider was very helpful in how to plan our music for the reception. He was a God send. We were so happy. He made the day go smooth. He took requests and played those songs. Kept everyone dancing. We will definitely refer him to all our friends and family for future events.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Barbara · Married on 08/10/2018

One amazing DJ

DJ Sider was totally awesome! When we first sat with Sider for our consultation we knew he was our DJ! He knows exactly how to do weddings professionally. His paperwork makes everything simple and easy. He custom made out playlist to exactly what we wanted and kept our party going all night. He’s fun, friendly and super interactive which made for a great night. Thank you DJ Sider for delivering exactly what you promised and so much more! We will gladly recommend him to anyone we know in need of incredible DJ services.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Mark Gallegos · Married on 09/09/2017

Very professional DJ

DJ Sider was perfect for our wedding! He handled everything to a Tee. His announcements were great and his music kept the floor packed the whole night. Couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. We definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 10/22/2018