DJ Sheldon Hanson Reviews

63 | Mattapan, MA

63 Reviews for DJ Sheldon Hanson

63 DJ Sheldon Hanson Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2018

Great price, very friendly and accommodating, I liked his song selections and everyone really enjoyed themselves even after a very recent death in the family. Everything was an overall success!

Rhonda · Married on 11/25/2017

My now husband and I had DJ Sheldon as our DJ and photo booth rental for our wedding and could not have been happier. His communication was excellent and he was able to address all of our needs and concerns. He played the music we requested and really kept the party going throughout the night. He is extremely professional, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and photobooth. I truly enjoyed working with him. Thank you, DJ Sheldon, for helping to make our day so special and perfect.

• Anime couple

Kristy · Married on 10/14/2017

He made one mistake but made up for it and we had am excellent time. He was am excellent DJ.

Bridgette · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me just start by saying that I would highly recommend DJ Sheldon Hanson for any event! Sheldon was very professional and incredibly easy to work with. He gave some great advice in creating a timeline and other logistics, it was very clear he has a lot of experience with weddings. During the wedding, Sheldon was flexible and calm. He was able to handle and adapt to our day of changes with such ease. During the reception, he knew exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. As the bride, I could not be more thankful for Sheldon - he gave me a sense of comfort and solidified my confidence in choosing him as our DJ. Our day was made enormously better because of him.

Tony · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Sheldon made our wedding absolutely amazing. It was such a pleasure working with him. He was responsive to our emails and ensured everything we had noted or mentioned was delivered on our wedding day. We had sent him a detailed list of dance songs we wanted to be played and he was able to accommodate a majority of the songs and added some that our crowd liked that we had missed. Without DJ Sheldon, I don't think our night would have been so much fun.
    We highly recommend DJ Sheldon Hanson! Thank you for making our night so amazing.

Leah · Married on 09/03/2017

Sheldon was extremely professional and responsive throughout the wedding process. He was open to our ideas and suggestions, and filled in gaps when we weren't sure what was best. He also steadfastly honored our "do not play" list, despite some mischievous friends trying to get him to deviate :). He kept the dance floor going all night - there were no lulls in the party! His photobooth team was also very friendly and professional, and kept the line moving! We highly recommend!

Thurston · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Sheldon Hanson is very professional and affordable. He is extremely accommodating and worked with us on our wedding to make sure everything was perfect. The music selection was great and his energy shined through. I would definitely recommend Dj Sheldon.

Cesar · Married on 05/06/2017

My wife and I had a great experience recently on May 6th 2016. I had a hard time finding someone who would fit right in. We met the first time and I trusted Dj Sheldon with our dj needs. I feel we connected, this is much more than music and a long playlist. We also booked photobooth services with him and our invitees went crazy I mean, it was like candy for kids. Sheldon made us feel comfortable and not only that. He was a great professional. He gaves us a great package and a crazy price. Trust me when I say we made the right decision. We met twice before the party. The guy is dedicated and values relationships.Sheldon also allowed us to have input in the music selection and he blended with the people. My wedding time passed by quickly but I will always remember how our DJ treated us and how professional he was. I will recommend him to anyone. Thanks Sheldon.

Collins · Married on 04/08/2017

Sheldon was the perfect DJ for our special day, from initial contact to the end of the party. We couldn't have asked for a better person to make our day special. He worked with us before the wedding to make sure our entire reception was mapped out, he showed up on time and got everything ready to rock, and everything went off without issue. But the real magic happened on the dance floor. Sheldon created the perfect mix that had the dance floor bumping, which we were worried no DJ could accomplish! His knowledge of music is amazing and he seemed to always have the perfect song for the perfect moment. We feel so lucky and honored that Sheldon DJ our wedding.

Jen · Married on 03/04/2017

DJ Sheldon Hanson was awesome!!!!! He did the best job getting everyone out on the dance floor and played everyone's request! I will definitely hire him again if I ever need a DJ!!! Thanks so much you made our wedding so fun!

Vanessa · Married on 12/24/2016

DJ Sheldon was recommended to us by our venue, and we could not have been any happier. I am still getting comments about how great the music was, he knew just what to play to keep everybody up and dancing and having a great time! We also rented the photo booth it was a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone loved it! I would recommend Sheldon to everyone, we were so impressed.

Tracy · Married on 12/10/2016

Having been to numerous wedding shows, and talked with a number of DJ's something about DJ Sheldon just clicked with my husband and I. He was able to find just the right balance between the classic and new. We loved that he communicated clearly with us, and even was able to point us towards things we hadn't even thought of! Sheldon was able to help us through the confusion of picking reception music, and encourage us to relax and enjoy our day. We have nothing but the highest praise for DJ Sheldon, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Tracy & Richard

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson was great! He kept all our guest engaged and happy. He even kept the variety of music that we wanted. We have heard great things from all our guests on how the DJ really kept things moving and up beat. :-)

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2016

Thanks Sheldon for the amazing night! We danced our butts off and loved every minute of it. DJ Sheldon was early for set up and did an excellent job introducing our wedding party and special dances. You really made the night! Thank You DJ Sheldon

Sent on 09/27/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review and kind words. I'm happy to know you enjoyed and are pleased with my service.

jay · Married on 08/07/2016

We had DJ Sheldon Hanson at our wedding this August.He amazing to work with. DJ Sheldon was very responsive and really got to know what our tastes were. We LOVED the music he chose and the way he announced everything. He even stayed late when the party was still going. Again I can not say it anymore We loved Sheldon!! Our friends had a blast and danced a ton because of the great music.

Mellissa · Married on 08/07/2016

Sheldon did a great job as DJ for our wedding!! Leading up to the wedding, he was helpful offering suggestions as I was coming up with the playlist and time-line and followed them both exactly the day of. I wanted people to remember the music from the wedding, not the actual DJ themselves and Sheldon did just that, everyone loved the music!!. Sheldon is a great value for the money - - I would definitely recommend him for your wedding and any other events! Our guests had a great time on the dance floor!! Thank you again DJ Sheldon

Sent on 08/31/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you Mellissa. It was an honor and pleasure to be your DJ!

Juanita · Married on 06/19/2016

He was very professional and well dressed. He speaks very well and played all types of music for me and my guests. I was happy to have him as my DJ.

Sent on 06/24/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you Juanita. I truly enjoyed the day with you and your lovely family. I wish you all the best!

Sheldon is amazing, he was very outgoing and attentive. He always responded to me quickly through emails and called to check in. All around his company is amazing, and their personalities are wonderful. I had a great event!

Sent on 06/02/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. It means a lot to me and my staff.

Veronica · Married on 03/19/2016

Awesome job!!! DJ Sheldon Hanson kept everyone dancing all night long. He made our night!! I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

Sent on 03/23/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Hi Veronica. Thank you for booking me and for the review. It was actually you who made the night fun by dancing with all of your guests. You are a rock star!

Angelica Christine · Married on 03/05/2016

Fantastic service and music selection. DJ Sheldon was extremely flexible and available leading up to and during our wedding. He was willing and able to adapt to changes in our schedule and fill in gaps in our playlist perfectly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you Angelica! I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon!

Patrice L. · Married on 01/30/2016

It is very hard for me, because I knew you would do a wonderful job. And everyone really enjoyed your interaction with one another.

Weldon was really pleased, he would recommend you.

Sent on 03/10/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a wonderful with you all as well. I look forward to seeing the photos. May God bless your union!

Nancy · Married on 12/26/2015

DJ Sheldon is the best, he helped all our guests to have a great time; helped them with line/group dances if they didn't know them. Sheldon showed the upmost respect to the brides and checked in with them from time to time to make sure he was meeting their expectations(which he did!)
    We give Sheldon the highest recommendation. Sheldon really knew how to keep our guests entertained, my mother in law & father in-law were headed out the door when Sheldon played another great selection; they put down their stuff and headed right back on to the dance floor! Thank you so much for helping make our daughter's wedding a night none of us will forget!.

Mike & Nancy Weston

Sent on 01/01/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Nancy thank you so much for the nice review. I appreciate you an Mike booking me and I'm happy to have been your DJ. The girls are truly a cute couple. I look forward to seeing the pictures I took with them!

Dj Sheldon not only provided the lates, hottest dance music for my event, he was on point with his style of professional set and execution that made my party Awesome! Thanks so much Dj Sheldon!

Sent on 02/14/2016

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am glad you enjoyed my service!

Gabrielle · Married on 12/18/2015

DJ Sheldon Hanson was our wedding DJ on 12/18/15. He was great at reading the crowd and kept us all dancing. He also did a fabulous job with the lighting

Sent on 12/23/2015

DJ Sheldon Hanson's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of it! Please keep in touch!