DJ SHANE ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

DJ SHANE ENTERTAINMENT 3
  • Krislyn

Krislyn · Married on 08/09/2019

Mr and Mrs Andre Grey

Absolutely phenomenal!!!! Thank god for the August wedding and being able to book DJ Shane only one month out. We were originally not going to book a DJ and just use our venues surround sound system but decided last minute we wanted a DJ and we are SO GLAD we made that decision! Our guests were blown away and everybody told us as they left how amazing Shane was! They said they never seen a better DJ than DJ Shane and our guests ranged from 20-73 years old. You will not regret hiring DJ Shane! He brings the Entertainment!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Cindy · Married on 05/26/2019

“He’s Got the Right Stuff”...Seriously!!

We hired DJ Shane’s group because they were so highly recommended by the event coordinator, the cake baker and the caterer coordinators. We were assigned DJ Dave to work with and I can sum the experience up in on word...FANTABULOUS! Okay, I may have created a word, but there really isn’t a word that could describe DJ Dave. He is truly a professional. He arrived early and set everything up super quick. He has AMAZING skills with music and kept the entire crowd involved. He is a FABULOUS entertainer and even had a very special older lady up dancing who had “never danced a step in her entire life but she LOVED it!” He made sure we were all happy before he did the last song. If you need a DJ for any event, give DJ Shane Entertainment a call. You won’t regret it!!!!!!
    Note: our price includes extra hours added on so don’t panic. We needed him to provide the music for the ceremony as well as the reception so he was with us from 1:30 til 7:30. Every second was perfect!! DJ SHANE Entertainment, and in particular, DJ Dave, are the only music you’ll wanna hear! 👍🏻👏🏻🎧🎤

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

"Best Wedding Ever"

DJ Shane recently performed at our wedding. I say performed because anyone can play music. Not everyone can work a room. The quality of DJ Shane Productions far exceeds any "DJ" I've ever seen. I have many of our guests asking about him and saying things like "best wedding ever", "amazing DJ" and "can I get his PH#". He and his team made a night that will forever be etched in our minds. Not just because it was our wedding but because he got the guests moving all night with his amazing charisma, charm and spectacular mixing. He was more than a "DJ". He was the nights entertainment and we were blown away. Far exceeds expectations!!!

Thank You again DJ Shane & DJ Shane Entertainment. Nicole & I are forever grateful.

5 Stars isn't enough.. Just sayin'

Sent on 04/19/2019
    DJ SHANE ENTERTAINMENT 4
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

What a wonderful experience

Love the entire staff! Such professionals! Amazing entertainers! Definitely knows his stuff! Still not sure, go to a bridal show and you'll get to experience them for your self.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    DJ SHANE ENTERTAINMENT 5

Betsy · Married on 02/09/2019

My wedding was absolutely perfect

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Shane and his team did an amazing job and everyone had a great time. The music was perfect and Shane made sure everything went smoothly and had everyone laughing! I'm so thankful that we were able to have Shane as part of our special day

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lonna · Married on 01/05/2019

Rock out all night long!

It was amazing! He played a few games to loosen everyone up. The music didn't stop! Very professional. So happy we were able to book them.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Dave doesn't disappoint

Second time using this company. Highly recommend them. Dave kept our guest on the dance floor. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

What can I say about DJ Shane that hasn't already been said?! These guys have 110 5 star reviews for a reason! We started booking our vendors 2 years out from wedding day just to make sure we could get the vendors we wanted; DJ Shane being one of them. Through both meeting with Shane, he was super warm and friendly and helped me feel at ease. When I thought about our guests, neither my fiance or myself could really see anyone dancing. We were almost worried it would be a boring wedding. However DJ Shane knows EXACTLY what to do and say to get your guests up and moving. We were blown away at how many people were on the dance floor having a great time. Throughout the night we had guests coming up to us raving about Shane and his upbeat attitude and that meant the world to us. Shane even had all the guests get on the dance floor for a group pic and I thought that was such a sweet touch! Thank you, DJ Shane for not letting our reception be boring! You were amazing!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    DJ SHANE ENTERTAINMENT 6
  • Y

Yamichel · Married on 09/21/2018

Crystal ballroom Tampa is congratulating DJ Dave for his amazing perform tonight in our wedding!
    Hope we can work again soon! The music was on point! You did an excellent job with the timeline man!! Thanks for your professionalism!!!
    Crystal Ballroom Tampa was dancing tonight !!! Thanks !!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Honestly, we have no words. DJ Shane was amazing throughout our entire wedding. From the beginning of dinner to the end of the night, everyone was dancing non-stop. He totally felt out the room and kept the party vibe going. I have had countless guests tell us how amazing DJ Shane was and how it was the best wedding they've attended. Wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Shane himself was able to emcee our wedding. He is seriously the best DJ in the area and made our reception the amazing party that it was! Our wedding was only 3 weeks ago and I still have people coming up to me and saying it was the best wedding and our DJ was awesome! Not only that he offers so much with his services from uplighting, photo booths and he even did the music and sound for our ceremony and cocktail hour. You will be hiring the best if you go with DJ Shane and he is worth every single penny!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Wow! What an amazing time DJ Dave with DJ Shane Entertainment provided us on our wedding day! First off he truly enjoys the work he does and it shows in his personality. We did not worry about a thing during our day especially when it came to the music. Everything we wanted we got and more! Truly the best when it comes to entertainment and we highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/08/2018

I cannot put into words how amazing DJ Shane is! He really made the whole wedding reception. All of my guests all commented on what a wonderful DJ he was. Everybody was on the dance floor. Him and his team are very professional, quick to respond to emails and calls, and he took the time to really help us come up with music selections and a perfect timeline. If I ever need a DJ again for an event I will be hiring him. If you spend a little extra on anything I highly suggest you do so with your DJ and hire him! A DJ can make or break your event, and he made everything very memorable and fun for us.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Cortney · Married on 02/10/2018

We loved working with DJ Shane! He was so helpful, especially accommodating as we were planning from out of state. Made us feel like we hired a DJ and wedding coordinator all in one! Addressed all of our needs and was so helpful in making sure our special day was perfect! He promised a wonderful time had by all, and he definitely delivered!! He managed to get everyone to have a great time, even had the entire wedding attendees on the dance floor at one point. Wow, so glad we booked with DJ Shane. Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Donna · Married on 01/19/2018

All I can say is if you want a party, hire DJ Shane. He absolutely made our big Italian wedding a memorable experience. Our family and guests loved it. He knew exactly what they wanted and played their music all night long, everyone had a blast.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

When planning our wedding, my fiance' and I wanted it to be an event where our guests could have a great time. Thanks to DJ Shane our wedding was truly an event that everyone enjoyed. He was awesome to work with and helped guide us through our music selections for our cereomony so that it truly reflected the vision that we had for our wedding. He put together a timeline for that day so that we had no worries about what would happen when. This really helped to keep everything on track with no mishaps. DJ Shane made it the most fun wedding - every one of our guests told us that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to. We credit DJ Shane for that!!!! He was phenomenal to work with, and we can't thank him enough for making our day a truly special and fun day!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

DJ Shane was the life of the party without taking the attention away from us!!!! He made sure it was all about what we wanted and we were always his top priority! We had some changes in the schedule throughout the night and he completely rolled with it and didn't miss a beat! I couldn't imagine our reception being any more perfect. Not only did he play all kinds of music to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor but he told us he would do things that no other DJ did and he did not disappoint!!!!! I would recommend him hundreds of times again.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Shane is amazing!! My wedding was in late April, and DJ Shane was hands down the quarter back to the entire event. If we did not have him at our wedding, there could have been more mishaps. DJ Shane is a true professional and knows the ins and outs for everything. He helped with the timeline for the evening, the vendors, and made my new groom and I feel at ease before hand and the entire evening of the wedding. Hands down best DJ ever, he kept everybody moving all night long! Evening went so smooth and so perfect, We will only use and refer DJ Shane!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jared · Married on 04/14/2017

DJ Shane was great! He made our wedding so much fun. He did a great job with the ceremony and the reception. He knows exactly how to get the crowd involved and what songs to play. He helped us with our timeline and really made the event go off without any hitches. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Shane in the future. We're glad we switched to him last minute!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Maridoll · Married on 04/08/2017

Thank you DJ Shane Entertainment, we had DJ Keith for our wedding and he is AWESOME! Let's face it, the DJ is one of the most important jobs at a wedding and with DJ Keith, our wedding flow was flawless! All we had to do is pick a few songs and he did the rest! DJ Keith and his associate Chris made our wedding so much fun, they got EVERYONE on the dance floor and kept the party going all night long! I strongly recommend hiring DJ Shane Entertainment, if you get DJ Keith, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Keith from DJ Shane Entertainment was the MC for our beach wedding at St. Augustine Ocean & Racquet Club and he did a great job. Starting with a pre-event consult that customized our reception, to a fast and efficient setup, the party went off without a hitch.

DJ Keith was friendly, professional, and engaging. All of our guests commented on how much fun they had and the dance floor was full the entire night. It made for a memorable highlight for our wedding.

Thanks,
    Amanda and John

Sent on 04/05/2017

Debbie · Married on 03/25/2017

We had the most amazing wedding with DJ Keith assisted by DJ Chris on 3/25/17 at the Hilton Oceanfront Melbourne Beach. We met with Keith the week before to discuss song choices from the time guests arrived through the ceremony, happy hour then reception. We also rented a photo booth for 2 hours after dinner ended which was a HUGE hit! He set up gorgeous uplights to transform the room into our dream wedding venue. No words to describe the true professionalism and expertise in entertaining a group with varying ages and tastes in music. We were truly blown away by how Keith just made the whole wedding just flow from start to finish. He had ALL our guests on the dance floor and some surprises which made the evening even more fun and memorable for all :-) We HIGHLY recommend DJ Keith and DJ Chris for your special occasion. They do all the hard work to make your night one you will never forget. We are SO grateful to have met such a wonderful group that delivers what they promise and even more!! Thank you for making our wedding the best night of our lives <3 Debbie & James

Sent on 03/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

I cant thank DJ Dave enough for the awesome job he did at my wedding. He truly kept everything going and everyone commented on how much fun they had and how awesome he was. He is creative and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2017

John · Married on 02/25/2017

Being in the music and entert6ainment business for over 30 years I have attended hundreds if not over a thousand events such as weddings, engagements, christenings, sweet 16's, and more. I have heard DJ' from the inexpensive to the over the top with more bells and whistles than you can imagine. I attended a wedding for a dear friend and DJShane was the entertainment-MC for the affair. I can tell you all now, He was absolutely one of the BEST! From the very beginning he took charge and supplied the music, mastered the ceremony with professionalism and a great vibe. He embraced the guests with respect and supplied the perfect rhythm withy his personality and selection of various musicality to complement each mood and setting for the affair. His ability to encourage the guests to party was incredible. I could not find fault or complain about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend DJShane for anyone who is truly serious to have a successful affair. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Thanks again for a fantastic night, John, Jane and Family

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jaime · Married on 02/04/2017

Utilizing DJ Shane Entertainment as a vendor was probably the best investment we made towards our wedding! DJ Dave was extremely personal and knew exactly what our expectations were prior to the event. From great music, to interacting with the crowd, to ensuring my husband and I had the time of our lives, DJ Dhane Entertainment was awesome! Definitely wasn't their first rodeo; experts with song choices, recommendations, and knew how to party!

Sent on 02/08/2017