Jeff Moore Entertainment Reviews

28 | Des Moines, IA

28 Reviews for Jeff Moore Entertainment

M Miller · Married on 07/27/2019

Fabulous Variety and Fun!!

Jeff was the DJ for our daughter's wedding this past Saturday night. His communication prior to the wedding was outstanding. He had a packed dance floor for over five hours! The bride and groom and all our guests were thrilled with him as a DJ! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Joey Reed · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience

We hired Jeff for our wedding and we were blown away. Jeff was professional and flexible throughout our entire process and met each and every expectation we had. We did not have to worry about a single thing during our reception, he was energetic and had everybody out on the dance floor. One thing we knew going into our wedding was that we going to get the best DJ we could and Jeff did not disappoint. My piece of advice is do not go cheap on your entertainment, we didn't and Jeff was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 04/20/2019

Stress free wedding with Jeff Moore!

Jeff did a great job as our DJ for our wedding in April! He was so organized and professional, and our guests had a great time! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Definitely worth the investment!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Erika

Erika Scovel · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and Beyond

Jeff did an incredible job DJing our wedding. Not only did the music he played keep all our guests on the dance floor, he kept the wedding running smoothly and seamlessly. Jeff has so much energy and such a great personality, it creates the most fun atmosphere at the wedding. We are so thankful we chose Jeff to play such an important role at our wedding. We would recommend him 1,000x over.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Alex · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff did such a great job with our wedding, from our initial consultation through the end of the event! He walked us through everything, and made us think of things and helped us with things that I wouldn't imagine a DJ would care about. He took charge of contacting our other vendors to ensure he knew everything that he needed to know, so we wouldn't have any surprises or incoordination the day of our event. Even though we had a violinist providing our ceremony music, Jeff still ensured our officiant and readers were mic'd and everything was at the appropriate volume. All of our guests were extremely happy with his music choices as well. Jeff will work with you to ensure you have the wedding you want, so you'll be very happy if you choose him to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Vance Watts · Married on 09/22/2018

Personable, Creative, and great music!

Jeff has worked several weddings that I have attended as a guest and also for me as a wedding planner. He has so many suggestions to make your wedding night the best that it can be! More importantly, he knows how to keep your guests happy and entertained. He is very good at the traditional dances, toasts and songs, but also open to breaking away from tradition. His main goal is to make the customer happy.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

Jeff was awesome! We had a very large wedding and utilized Jeff to run the show. He made sure we were where we needed to be for cake cuttings, and other things throughout the night. All while still keeping our guests entertained and the entire event moving forward. The music was awesome and sounded great, he played a large variety of music and even catered the to few weird one off requests we had. He was happy to help with anything we requested and was one of the best vendors we worked with. If your looking for a DJ and Host to run your wedding this is the guy, he is organized and precise, we never had to second guess or question his ability to deliver the experience we wanted. Worth every dollar do it right and don’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kari · Married on 09/15/2018

Jeff is Awesome!

We are so grateful that Jeff was the DJ at our wedding. We had two separate venues and he really helped run the day from start to finish, relieving some stress from the rest of us.

Jeff was easy to communicate with, upbeat, professional, and there every step of the way. He made sure he knew every detail of our day and the timeline so nothing was overlooked. We had a band as well and he helped make that collaboration seamless.

We cannot say enough good things about Jeff. He is a heck of a nice guy and a fantastic DJ/Entertainer.

Jeff - you the man!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Colin

Colin Mcguire · Married on 06/16/2018

Fun and Flexible

Jeff was very accommodating to requests and was constantly in touch with us on the big day. And rolled with changes in the schedule no problem. He kept the party going and was great on the microphone. Well worth it.

Sent on 12/14/2018

JoDee · event on 05/04/2018

Jeff, yet again, knocked it out of the park! This is his 4th time DJ’ing the Make-A-Wish Gala for me and every year it gets better and better. He played music throughout the program, during a fashion show featuring Wish kids, and during the after party dancing. Love his energy and big heart! Thanks for rocking it, Jeff! We love having you involved!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Luke · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff was a great entertainer for our guests but also attentive to us on our day as well. If there was anything we needed we could count on him. He was able to shape and maintain a comfortable environment during the dinner hour and engaged the guests throughout the evening.

For us, not skimping on the entertainment budget was totally worth it. So in short, Jeff is a professional and quality DJ.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Kendra · Married on 10/21/2017

Jeff was one of our favorite vendors to work with through our whole wedding planning process. He made himself available for the (many) questions we had and tailored his services to our unique interests. He was able to cut songs and come up with special ideas that made our reception an absolute blast! On the morning of our wedding, we had to move the ceremony indoors in an unfamiliar location. Jeff quickly coordinated with other staff and set up the sound system to allow for a flawless Plan B. The dance floor was packed all night! You will not be disappointed and your guests will be talking about your reception for months after if you choose Jeff Moore as your DJ!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Matt · Married on 09/30/2017

Jeff was very responsive to our ideas but also had a lot of fun creative ideas too to help create a very fun reception. I was leary at first because he wasn't the cheapest dj in town but found the extra money was well worth it! He was very dependable and very good at reading the crowd to know what songs would create dancing by all. I highly recommend spending the extra money to book Jeff as your dj. You will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Gretchen · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff was fantastic! He met with us several times prior to our wedding to make sure he had all of our details and music selections. The day of our wedding he made sure everything ran smooth. He came and found me to tell us how many minutes it was until first dance or speeches or cake cutting. The crowd loved him and so did we. Worth every penny!! DJS can make or break your event... He made ours awesome!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Elise · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeff was absolutely fabulous to work with from start to finish. He made a special effort to meet with us in person ahead of our wedding, and we really felt he wanted to get to know us to understand what kind of vibe we were looking for. He not only paid special attention to the musical experience, but wanted to help create the perfect party all night long. One super fun suggestion he had to get the crowd involved was the "kissing bowl" where couples had to kiss and we had to recreate their kiss. It was really hilarious and made dinner an extra special and fun experience. I had lots of special requests and he worked them all in beautifully and seamlessly throughout the night. He played a fantastic selection of music that really matched the mood for the whole night. A skillful DJ is not only playing music, but curating and pacing your whole party- Jeff is definitely that person! He is always incredibly prompt at responding to text and email. He is a fantastic professional to work with and I would highly suggest him to any couple!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Joan · Married on 05/30/2017

We used Moore Entertainment for our wedding. He suggested some fun ideas for our wedding that were interactive with the crowd, because lets be serious, the first hour of the reception can be boring! Jeff was so patient with my mother and I. ;) If he made it through us, he can make it through anyone! I would highly recommend Moore Entertainment to any one.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jen · Married on 04/22/2017

Our crowd was more low key and he did a great job adapting to their energy. He kept everything moving so we didn't have to worry about timing at all. Jeff was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him to everyone. I've already had one of my guests ask for his info because they thought he did a great job. I especially liked that he wasn't pushy about add ons. He understood we had a budget and didn't try to get us to spend more.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Dusitn · Married on 10/01/2016

Are your looking for someone to keep the party going all night long? Look no further! Jeff is an amazing DJ who knows how to keep you and your guests happy and dancing the night away. We looked and may DJ's and DJ Jeff Moore was someone we connected with right away. He is totally organized and can help anyone keep the party happening all night with amazing music selection, great audio equipment, and best of all the most energy!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jodee · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeff rocks! I first met him 2.5 years ago when the DJ I had booked for the Make-A-Wish Gala backed out 3 weeks before the big event. A friend recommended Jeff and he stepped right in and volunteered his services to help us raise money for wish kids and he's done so for the past 2 years. I knew I HAD to have him for my wedding too. He didn't disappoint. He had great ideas that mixed well with my untraditional ideas for our reception and the entire night was a huge hit. The music was great; we and our guests danced our tails off all night. Highly recommend him! Personable, enthusiastic, generous, and innovative are the best words to describe him. While he wasn't the lowest price DJ, I knew I would get more bang for my buck having him. Lowest price doesn't always get you great value. Definitely worth it! Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Paul · Married on 09/03/2016

The dance floor was shoulder-to-shoulder all night! He played an excellent mix of music for the crowd for all ages to enjoy. We got a ton of compliments from guests about how awesome our DJ was. He executed our order of events perfectly with what we wanted and even hosted our impromptu "game-show" with our wedding party. Jeff has a great talent for this job and if you want to guarantee a great night, you should go with Jeff!
    -Paul & Lindsey

Sent on 09/16/2016

Scott · Married on 09/02/2016

Jeff did a GREAT job as our wedding dj. He made time out of his day to help us put together our reception including mixing our own custom dance which turned out great! From the music at the ceremony to our entrance songs and even our firt dances we were very pleased with everything at our event. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and we loved having Jeff as our DJ. I would 2000% recommend anyone to hire Jeff for your event. We even got a video of my 80 year old Grandpa dancing at our wedding which was awesome :-) :-) :-)

Sent on 09/21/2016

allison · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are looking for an organized,outstanding and professional DJ then you have to use Jeff. He was amazing from the very first message I sent him. He was quick to respond every time and answered all my questions appropriately. He was very personable and even offered tips and ideas that we used the day of! I also had a vocalist I'll n my wedding and he let UA come to his house to practice with all his equipment. Then on the day of the wedding, he helped run everything so smoothly and even dismissed tables for eating. I literally cannot say enough good things about him and how much he made our day perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Mindy · Married on 06/18/2016

I had the pleasure in working with Jeff and I would recommend Jeff to anyone. He was professional, outgoing, easy to talk to, had great communication. We met and set up every little detail to our wedding reception and if I was stuck on what to do he had awesome ideas. DJ's play a huge roll in a wedding reception and he defiantly knew how to get the party started and how to keep it going. He played just the perfect mixture of songs. He also ended our wedding on a high note and had everyone on the dance floor. He even got an encore because people didn't want him to stop playing. Little did we know he also spend a lot of time with a couple girls who prepared a song to sing as their speech. They rocked it and a lot of if was because he spent many hours practicing with them in his garage. We had no idea this was happening either. He went above and beyond. Jeff has such high energy it gets everyone going. I told Jeff if anyone wants to know more details about our AWESOME experience with him that they can call me. Thank you Jeff for everything you helped to make our night perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Jeff Moore for our recent wedding, and can’t say enough amazing things! From the first phone call we placed with Jeff, he made us feel confident and secure that he was the correct man for the DJ job. Jeff always made himself available for questions or certain requests we may have had, and on our wedding day there was never an empty dance floor. Jeff played the certain songs we had requested, but also knew exactly what to play to keep the energy alive well into the night. We would highly recommend Jeff Moore for any event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2016