AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Reviews

130 | Bremerton, WA

130 Reviews for AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek)

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 1
AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 2
AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 3
AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 4
AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 5
  • Amber

Amber Hall · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Cannot Be More Happy!!

We truly cannot write enough about how thankful we are to have had DJ Scott and Jina be the MC/DJ for our wedding. They were amazing to work with from start to finish and are some of the most detail-oriented people we know. The online planner they spent years creating made sure that no details got lost during the chaos that is planning a wedding. This gave us a place to document all our ideas and explain all the things we wanted to see at our wedding. Scott & Jina listened and delivered on each one! They truly embraced our fantasy theme and made sure it was a blast for everyone who attended! They were so open to all the things we wanted to do a little differently, like film score trivia! Scott even contacted the bride’s Grandfather who couldn’t attend and asked him to record a special message for the bride and groom. It was a beautiful moment that caught us all by surprise and filled our eyes with happy tears.

As avid gamers, we loved all the options of fun activities to keep guests engaged and occupied. Everyone that talked to us about the wedding, complemented us on all the unique details that helped make our wedding special and were all made possible by DJ Scott and Jina! Our wedding was truly one of a kind and has gone down in our family history as one of the most fun weddings people have attended! So much of this was because of the fun twists suggestions by Scott. They are willing to work with you on any and every aspect of your wedding to get it just right.

You can see how passionate they are about making people’s dreams come true. They love every minute of what they do, and that vibe is contagious! They are so hardworking and very responsive. Scott always answered our emails and messages very quickly, making sure that all our questions/concerns were taken care of right away. The amazing communication didn’t stop with us. They communicated well with all our other vendors and because of this, no photo opportunity was missed, and our wedding remained on schedule.

We cannot recommend Scott and Jina enough. We had our dream wedding full of belly laughs and joyous memories because of these two.

Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. We are so thankful to have met you both. You are a blessing to both of us and to this business! We could not have had the perfect wedding without you! It was so much more than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Wentz · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent!

DJ Scott and his wife were excellent! They kept the party rollin all night long. I received so many compliments on how great our Dj was. My guest loved the trivia game and were very competitive in who won. Scott kept checking in with me and let me know what was going on and kept us on our timeline.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jordan Haire · Married on 09/23/2019

The Memory Makers

From our first conversation, to the after the wedding follow-up email, Scott and Jina were amazing. We found them last minute, and luckily they were available for a Monday wedding. Their planning process is so comprehensive, and they have thought of every little detail that you are bound to forget or not even know you needed. The online wedding planner is easy to use, and it was one of our favorite parts of the planning process. It got us excited about what the day would actually turn out to be, and Scott and Jina went above and beyond. The couple's trivia at dinner was the most talked about part of the day. Both of our families are competitive and it showed! It filled the time with lots of laughs and good memories. Scott took special requests throughout the night, quickly adding surprises for both of us. From adding a special father/daughter dance song, to playing a special song after my mom's toast, to making my husband sing me the karaoke song he sang on our first date, it was pretty magical. He took care of pacing the time, and keeping the party on track, which is something we didn't want to have to worry about. By the time my husband and I had our first look, all was in good hands with the details that are well-remembered. Six months before our wedding, my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She was my matron of honor, and she brought all the attendees to tears of joy and a little sadness with her speech. Scott and Jina honored her that day, just as much as they honored me and my husband. A short 16 days later, she passed, and that night full of dancing, laughing, and celebrating will live on with even more meaning for all of us. Without these two as our hosts and memory makers, I can say it just wouldn't have been the same. Thank you, Scott and Jina! Your numerous positive reviews aren't exaggerated in the least. You exceeded our expectations, and we are forever grateful for the memories you helped create.
    Cheers!
    Jordan and Adam Lovik
    September 23, 2019

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Debra

Debra Hall · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Scott from the MOB’s Perspective

For months and weeks I have talked with my excited daughter Amber about her marriage to Daniel and the plans for their wedding, which took place last weekend at a beautiful venue outside of Sequim. Her carefully planned agenda had been honed to perfection, each detail checked and double-checked and this was going to be The Perfect Day. And as is the attitude of most MOB’s, “Heaven help anyone who screws this up!!!”
    The ceremony was stunning and then it was time for all of the wedding attendees to celebrate, the very same wedding attendees who didn’t know each other for the most part. I’ve been to awkward receptions that I hope will end early 😁. This was definitely not one of those! From the start, DJ Scott engaged the interest of the 100+ people at the reception with activities and music that lent itself perfectly to conversation and fun. He takes the time beforehand to “set the stage” for the event by getting information about the bride and groom and also about their parents, grandparents, siblings, other family and friends. The FOB and me were treated to dancing to the same song that was the First Dance at our wedding, as were the groom’s parents! The entire reception was tailored to Amber and Danny and their family and friends. It was during the last toast that both my daughter and I lost it. Amber’s 86-year old grandfather lives in Texas and wasn’t able to attend. Finding this out, DJ Scott had arranged to have Grandpa record a wedding toast to the bride and groom. DJ Scott played Grandpa’s toast last and there was not a dry eye in the house! It was one of the most wonderful, poignant things I have ever seen. People were on the dance floor until the last encore song and left the reception happy. It is without reservation that I highly recommend the services of DJ Scott. Signed: Deb H. “MOB”

Sent on 09/27/2019

Carol Zack · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic job!

They did a fantastic job at my son's outdoor wedding! Lots of fun activities, and DJ Scott made sure there was never a dull moment! They were very detail-oriented and organized. They invited the guests to privately submit and share memorable things for the wedding couple. Favorite songs, dances, concerts, childhood musical memories and more. This personalized the occasion and made it special not only for the bride and groom, but also for the guests as well! I highly recommend Scott and Jina for your event.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Brita

Brita Helgesen · Married on 08/24/2019

The BEST DJ there is!

We asked our photographer (Kyle at Klear photography) for recommendations on DJs, and without any hesitation he linked us to DJ Scott saying “He’s the best there is!” We are so grateful to Kyle for that! Scott and Jina were absolutely amazing! Having worked as a wedding photographer I’ve been to many weddings (not only working but as a guest too)and have seen a lot of DJs and it always seems so cookie cutter and forced and this was not what I wanted. Having booked DJ Scott, I can honestly say that he is the best there is!
    Our wedding had a lot of guests ranging in age and from all areas and walks of life and DJ Scott appealed to all of them! Our guests were entertained, and DJ Scott read the crowd really well. He was so attentive and sensitive to details in the months and days leading up to the wedding and made everything very personalized and special. Scott and Jina easily accommodated unforeseen changes in plans (sorry!) and kept our guests entertained with activities (for all ages) and accommodate and encourage requests. The music level is loud enough to keep you dancing, but at an appropriate level for sensitive ears of older and younger guests.
    I knew I made a great choice booking DJ Scott, but it became even more apparent when during the day of our wedding when guests were coming to congratulate me, it would be followed by asking (and proclaiming) “where did you find your DJ? He’s the best!!”
    I am so thankful for DJ Scott and Jina and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone who wants to make sure their wedding is the best day ever because they helped make ours such. I just wish the party was hours longer or that I could do it all over again because it was so beautiful, so much fun, and the best day ever.
    From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Scott and Jina!
    ❤️, Brita and Lance

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 6
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Brian & Shelby Brown · Married on 08/03/2019

Hire dj scott

Don’t look any further! You’ve found the best DJ. My husband and I locked down DJ Scott as one of our first vendors because we had been to many weddings before getting married ourselves & DJ Scott was hands down the best. He’s very organized, incredibly professional, super efficient, highly thoughtful and extremely aware of timeline, guest vibe, ambience... etc. He made sure all important family members were seated for speeches prior to starting, he was very interactive with guests during cocktail hour, playing music and games while we finished photos.
    Scott & Jina go above and beyond the duties of “just a DJ” they will make your wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Nicole Doblado · Married on 07/27/2019

We couldn’t have done it without them

DJ Scott made our wedding SO special, and was 100% on top of every detail the entire time. He made sure everything was running along smoothly, and was flawlessly communicative with us, as well as the family and wedding party throughout the entire event. He exceeded our expectations. My dad couldn’t stop talking about how impressed he was, and how thankful he was for Scott and Jina. He initially had reservations about hiring a DJ but as soon as he saw DJ Scott in action he was so glad we hired them. They helped make our day so special, and I can confidently say that everyone needs a DJ Scott on their big day.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Bliss

Bliss Reese · Married on 07/20/2019

DJ Scott made the entire wedding from beginning to end incredible, memorable and professional!!! After attending many weddings in the past couple years and watching the party end too soon (sendoffs with only a handful of people, and many details being missed in photos), we made the decision to put a big portion of our money into entertainment for our daughter's wedding, and DJ Scott did not disappoint!! Having the ceremony music and all the words heard over pro speakers in the farm fields felt natural and everyone was able to engage, the video audio was great too because of this. DJ Scott entertained all our guests as we were away with the photo shoot during cocktail hour and everyone was still present for the grand entrance and already had fuel in their tanks to keep going too ;) He helped make the night magical, and I haven't even gotten to "the party" yet!! I don't think words can explain the moments we shared, the way he was able to articulate everyone's attention, including making sure the photographer was where he needed to be for all the special traditions a wedding has (cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss, first dance, etc,), but DJ Scott also pulled some tricks out of his hat with behind the scenes music picks for speeches. Sending texts to specific individuals prior to the wedding to write or record letters to make the evening even that much more significant, inviting all mothers and sons onto the dance floor partway into the mother-son dance made it feel inclusive for all...and so many sweet tears and healing moments happened then too for relationships also. At the sparkler sendoff we had so many guests left that we had to tell them to keep walking up the road -- it was perfect. Like I said, words cannot express. DJ Scott, we will continue to recommend you and your team for people who know a party isn't a party without some organization, surprises and some good old-fashioned fun, plus you are super personable!!! We were able to kick back and relish in every moment without any worries. Thank you.

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 7
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Emily Johanson · Married on 07/19/2019

We Love DJ Scott!

DJ Scott was absolutely incredible. He helped keep everything on track during the ceremony and kept the party rolling after. His games and commentary ensured that every guest was entertained. The music and dance lessons even got my 91 year old great uncle out on the dance floor! He took our wedding day over the top and was well worth the money.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Scott Meehan · Married on 07/11/2019

Everything was outstanding

From the moment the ceremony started DJ Scott was on top of everything, guiding how the night went until its eventual conclusion. Everyone who attended were saying how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was. The games were fun and it was easy to move everything forward with the wedding with DJ Scott guiding the way. He had a warm personality throughout the whole night, a smile on his face, and even was willing to make a few changes at the last minute. Well worth every penny and would receommend him for anyones wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Vi Le

Vi Le · Married on 06/22/2019

The PERFECT DJ for our wedding

Scott & Jina were the perfect Wedding Producer team for our wedding. They worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and photographer to keep the entire event well paced and fun. We never felt stressed on time and were completely comfortable with Scott guiding the event. His unique twists he added really made everything feel so personal and memorable. We really appreciated that he was so attentive by checking on us and verifying/clarifying some of the proceedings to ensure that everything was perfect and flowed nicely. He was able to keep a room of 200+ people of varying ages and cultures fully engaged and was even able to work in some traditional Vietnamese music without it feeling out of place.

Other things of note, he was always very quick to respond via text or email, his client portal is easy to use with a vast selection of songs, and him and Jina were even able to capture some hilarious boomerangs of the night that they kindly emailed to us.

Scott and Jina truly helped make our night an amazing, unforgettable one and are a fantastic choice for ANY occasion!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Okonek · Married on 06/09/2019

Just do it!

If you have been thinking about getting a DJ and you are unsure of who to go with go with DJ Scott and Jina. They brought so much value to our wedding and their ability to organize and adapt on the fly was impressive and no doubt comes from their years of experience. We are so glad that we went with DJ Scott and Jina.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Kristi Agana · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! Fun! Memorable!

DJ Scott and his wife were absolutely AMAZING! He made our wedding day magical and memorable. If you want to bring your wedding to the next level I would absolutely hire him. He sets the tone and pace and makes sure all the guests are entertained at all times. From start to finish, the whole process was simple and easy with the online wedding planner. And all the games/ trivia, etc really takes his services above and beyond. To top it off, my best friend wasn't able to make it to my wedding, and he was able to get in contact with her and provide with one of the most special messages that touched my heart. I can't thank him enough! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 8
    AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 9
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • I

Ilea Miller · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely outstanding!

Our day was not as planned (the bride was released from the hospital 3 hours before the wedding) and Scott just rolled with it. He kept everyone engaged and did a great job considering hardly anything stuck to the original plan!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mcclain · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING!!!! FUN!!! People keep talking about it!

DJ Scott was the BEST choice for our wedding!! Our guests continue to mention how much they loved all of the interactive "games" that he included during dinner. He made everyone feel included and important.
    He went above and beyond when the venue's sound system went out in the reception area by hooking up his back-up speaker, so we could still enjoy the wonderful music and fun games. Our guests didn't even know that it happened.
    The confetti shot during our first dance was perfect, and he did it at the exact time that we asked.
    Such a wonderful experience!! We couldn't have asked for more!! :)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Erin Hawkins · Married on 10/25/2018

Worth Every Penny!!

I couldn't have done it without Scott and his wife! They helped us through the ceremony and took care of the rest of the night. I loved having him there to make sure things got done according to the schedule, but also being flexible enough to roll with any changes we had along the way. Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had at our wedding, and when I think back over the night, Scott was such a huge part of it! Thank you Scott, you made my wedding a hit!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Scott and his wife! Our wedding was amazing thanks to there planning schedule! We had some kinks and had to move things around and Scott was so accommodating and easy going with letting us know and giving us the chance to make decisions without being overwhelmed! By the end of the night I was pretty “toasted” so I’m sure I was a crazy bride but I can’t thank them enough for making our wedding so special! I haven’t had one single complaint from our guests as well! Everyone’s has told me how our wedding was the funnest one they have ever been too! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2018

ruby · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ Scott and his wife Jina were ABSOLUTELY amazing at our wedding! They never missed a beat. DJ Scott goes above and beyond. When he arrived at my wedding he asked, Is there anything I can do to help." I said, "Seriously, yes of course. Can you fix the tulle on my arbor. I would so appreciate that if you can. " He replied saying, "Yes on it!". In that moment I knew I had made the right decision hiring him on my special day. His presentation was exactly what he told me. He was an incredible MC. Scott ALWAYS kept in close contact with us about the timeline and he kept us on track. The guests were highly entertained with the games and fun activities he provided. I literally could write an essay on how truly FABULOUS DJ Scott and Jina were at our wedding. In Summary, thank you so much for making our special day full of excitement and truly magical! You two are so talented and gifted!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Shawn · Married on 08/05/2018

Scott and his wife Jina were worth every dime. I would have never imagined our wedding being as fun as it was. Every single one of our guests had fun with each of the events we picked out. Guests both young and old really got into the scavenger hunt. Easily one of the best parts of the entertainment. Their online planner helped us plan for items we otherwise would not have. If we had to do it all over again, you can bet that we would be picking Scott and Jina no questions asked.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Beth · Married on 06/30/2018

Everyone or anyone want an amazing person for music please please contact Scott Fijolek I'm telling you this man was the most amazing person and has kept our wedding together and it just went so perfect thank you Scott and your beautiful wife!!! and the communication was perfect and when we lost the prize box he saved us and helped us out! and i would have been lost if we didn't have the amazing Scott!!!

we also kept hearing how amazing Scott and Jina his wife were from our friends and families! even the person in charge of the venue wanted his info to recommend him and she kept saying she was very amazed with his music and games!

all the kids had a blast with the games as well!

we loved the bride and groom shoe game! =)

i could go on more its nothing but positive about the DJ!

if I could add more stars I would change it from 5 stars to 20 stars!

he also helped us with our timeline for the wedding planning stage website! and it went very smoothly and it helped me keep track of what I need to do with everything for the wedding plans

thank you Scott! once i get my photos from my phographer i will add more photos! thanks again!

AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) 10
    Sent on 07/02/2018

LINDSEY · Married on 06/29/2018

Scott and Jina were amazing. Very professional, listened to our style of music and our request. Played great music at the wedding kept most guest dancing all night. Scott kept the reception running smoothly. I loved how organized he was and how at dinner time he controlled the amount of people getting in line for the buffet. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2018

DJ Scott and Jina were absolutely amazing! They were very speeding at responding to any communications we had and they were receptive to anything we asked of them. DJ Scott and Jina were very helpful and organized and were able to ensure that the ceremony started on time and went off without a hitch. Our guests loved DJ Scott and Jina and all of the fun games they played. All night our guests raved about how amazing the music selection was and how they were entertained the entire time. Our guests loved the confetti cannons during our first dance. I would definitely recommend DJ Scott and Jina to my friends. They were worth every penny we spent! Thank you so much DJ Scott and Jina!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jason · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Scott was great! We really appreciated he and his wife's communication with us before and during our wedding. After hiring him, we were provided with a website which walks you through the planning stage; such as picking a music list, games, wedding party introductions, and a timeline of events. He was really helpful in making suggestions based on the projected composition of our guests.

What we really appreciated was his follow through in making sure everything went as smooth as possible the day of our event. We had enough confidence in him that we ended up deciding not to hire a day of coordinator from our venue. When things started to fall behind during our wedding, he would gently tell us that we needed to move on to the next item or he would offer to push an event further back.

We got a lot of kudos from our guests for Scott and Jina's enthusiasm and how fun and interactive the wedding was. He and Jina made things so much less stressful for us - which for those of you who are just getting started planning your wedding, is a godsend. Do not skimp on paying for a quality DJ - we highly recommend DJ Scott!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Scott & Jina were so awesome! We heard continuously throughout the night (and the following days) from our guests about how impressed they were with Scott and Jina. So many of our guests commented on how fun and interactive our wedding was and that was all due to the experience that comes with hiring DJ Scott. The interactivity that Scott & Jina provide really make your guests truly make your guests feel part of the wedding instead of observers. DJ Scott was on top of it all and didn't miss a beat! He was flexible and was able to keep the night on track as things flowed. I can't recommend them enough! Your wedding will be remembered by your friends and family for a long time if you hire DJ Scott, he's well worth it!

Sent on 05/18/2018