88 Reviews for DJ Scott and Company

Liability Insurance (1)
88 DJ Scott and Company Reviews

Scott was a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding experience. He came highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others.

Profile Picture Brannon, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was so helpful and amazing to work with leading up to the event (we were planning from afar), and DJ Mike was AWESOME during the event! So very accommodating and took requests on the fly without any issues at all.

Profile Picture Jaclene, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was AMAZING! He made the planning process so easy and had great suggestions on song choices for us. He had the dance floor packed all night! Today marks one month since we said "I do" and danced the night away and everyone is STILL talking about how awesome DJ Scott was! I can't wait to see our videographers full video of us and all our guests having fun on the dance floor! Thank you so much DJ Scott! You rocked it!

Profile Picture Holley, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are amazing, especially Scott! You go above and beyond to accommodate your clients! Thank you! Your professionalism and communication are outstanding. DJ Mike did our reception and he was amazing! He kept the party going, handled an obnoxious guest with class, and never let it phase me for my big night! Thank you thank you!
You guys made our decision to go with a DJ so easy and comfortable! THank you for being amazing! All they want to do is make your night amazing!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome! Great to work with in preparation right on through to the end of the reception. Highly recommended! He's even doing our other daughter's wedding in August....best decision I'd say. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lynne, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott and Chris were awesome and a joy to work with! He has done so many events for me in the past (mostly weddings) bringing him in to do our special day was a blessing as I have
seen his work and has brought lots of joy and fun to any event. I highly recommend Dj Scott and Chris to do any event as they'll make sure to be promt, mindful, and worry free. As an Event Sales Manager at Pawleys Island Plantation Golf and Country I was very greatful to have him be apart of our Wedding day. DJ Scott and Chris both mingled with our friends and family through out the evening and everyone loved them!
So, nothing but love for them both and thank you guys for being a part of our Wedding day and making it something we'll never forget.

Annie and Ronnie Graham

Profile Picture Annie, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Do yourself a favor and choose only the very best the beach has...DJ Scott! Personable, courteous, caring of what the family and the bride needs when planning a wedding especially if something goes wrong and DJ Scott needs to make everything right with his music. I trusted him to bring the best and he delivered! My guest had a blast and said the entertainment was outstanding!! Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Terry, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott and Company was amazing! They were so easy to work with. Their online planning forms made everything super simple. DJ Connor did our wedding and even called us the week of to make sure everything was perfect. He really read the crowd and kept the party going. The dance floor was full all night. Everyone was raving after about how great DJ Connor was. I highly recommend them! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott did an awesome job both before our son's wedding, as well as during the wedding weekend itself. Everyone at the reception complimented his professionalism and the way that he set the tone for the evening. We highly recommend DJ Scott & Company!

Profile Picture Melinda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Scott for our wedding in July. Could not be happier with DJ Scott and his crew. They were absolute professionals and had great communication with us during the whole process. It went very smoothly and he kept everyone entertained the whole night. Thank you DJ Scott for help making our wedding day the best day of our lives

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Couldn't of hired a better Dj! Everything went smooth, communication was awesome, and services provided at the venue was unbelievable! Looking for a DJ this is the company you want!

Profile Picture Tamatga, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott DJ'd my daughter' wedding. He did a fantastic job! He was so personable and followed my daughter's requests the whole evening. He helped make her wedding day a very special day to remember for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kristine , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was very professional and was very flexible with accommodating with last minute song choices and a last minute game that the groom and I made up. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott provided the music for our wedding a few weeks ago at the Grande Dunes. He was incredibly helpful during the entire process. His website is user friendly and allowed us to pre-select a wide range of songs which DJ Scott blended seamlessly at the wedding reception. His choice of music kept the party going the entire night. We received multiple comments from guests that he was the best DJ they had ever heard. He was also able to accommodate non-standard requests which we made. He edited a live version of a song to be played for the first dance. He also cleaned up a number of older pictures which we had sent him for our slideshow so that they would look less pixelated at the reception. This is indicative of how DJ Scott repeatedly went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding went off without a hitch. We would enthusiastically recommend DJ Scott to anyone looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best time ! Thanks for getting everyone dancing.
Peter and Rachel McCann

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott and Company are awesome! I would highly recommend them to anyone having an event or wedding. Scott was extremely professional but also personable at the same time which refreshing. Great company! Everyone had a blast at our wedding including the small children in which Scott took the time to include with some activities. A+ service!!!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such an amazing DJ !! Scott && Conner are the best ever! Thank you so much for making my wedding so fun & unforgettable!!!! I would hire these guys a million times over and over again! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Scott had dj my brother and sister in law wedding in 2014. He had done awesome job with the music. No one had left the dance floor. So when I got engaged last year and I booked him right away. I met with him to go over my playlist and through in some ideas. He was easy to work with. We enjoyed having Scott as our dj. Thank you and great job with making our wedding memorable moment.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

It hasn't even been a week since the best day ever but I have to extend a huge shout out to DJ Scott for making our wedding day amazing from start to end.

From our first phone call together, I immediately knew Scott was going to be the right DJ for us. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult at times, but with many phone calls and emails, Scott made everything run so smoothly. He was always so quick to respond and although there was plenty of humor along the way, he carried himself in such a positive and professional manner. His website made it so easy to work through our timeline and include our 'must play' list along with popular songs we wouldn't have thought of thanks to his request lists.

Not only was Scott open to all of my suggestions, he brought my vision to life and helped to create extra special touches such as my surprise slideshow and travel themed prize drawing for my guests. I wanted to include both a modern song and a traditional song in our first dance and Scott put together a 1st dance mash up and emailed it to us prior to the wedding so we could have enough time to practice. We've received so many compliments from our family and friends about how great the energy was and how they couldn't get off the dance floor..even when my dad requested "Love Shack" twice in a row ;)

Scott nailed everything, and his professional lighting made the already beautiful venue look incredible! You cannot go wrong with Scott and his team and I will continue to recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Cleary, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I am so glad I chose DJ Scott and Company. I was struggling to find an affordable wedding DJ when I stumbled across their webpage. DJ Connor was so great and helped keep the pace of the reception going into the night. He was very easy to work with and was kind enough to call before the big day to go over the timeline for the day. The planning sheets online made the process very easy to plan a timeline and create a music playlist. I would highly recommend DJ Scott and Company to any Myrtle Beach brides. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sheniece , 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married the Tuesday after the horrible Hurricane Matthew hit our area, destroying the barn we were to be married in and making it have no power. DJ Scott and Company made sure they worked with some good friends of mine to make sure if the barn didn't have power they had what they needed to have music!! DJ Scott and Company are wonderful, easy to talk to, and very professional. Communication throughout the planning process was on point the whole way. This was one vendor I had no stress with because of their strong history and knowledge.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was great to work with during the entire planning process. The website made it very easy to put in all our song requests and timeline for the night. DJ Mike was our DJ for the wedding and he was great! He was quick to adjust to any changes in our timeline and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture User7355249, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was awesome! We had a very diverse crowd (age-wise) and he catered to everyone and kept all of our guests dancing and having a blast for the entire reception. He was super easy to work with and helped make our day spectacular. Thanks DJ Scott! We appreciate every minute of your time!

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a sweetie! We had a beach wedding. He was there early. He made sure everything was set up and unobtrusive. I walked down the aisle to "At Last" by Etta James and it was an absolutely perfect moment. He was professional, friendly, responsive, and upbeat. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose DJ Scott and Company for our destination wedding in Myrtle Beach and we were more than pleased with this professionalism throughout our entire experience. He was readily available to answer any of our questions or address any concerns we had. Our guest felt the same way and we have heard nothing but positive feedback from everyone. We would highly recommend DJ Scott for your upcoming event. His online planning forum and endless lists of top requested songs made selected the music for our special day one of the easiest parts of the planning process. Thanks so much to DJ Scott and Company for making our night one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/17/16, 1 Review