81 Reviews for DJ Scott and Company

Liability Insurance (1)
81 DJ Scott and Company Reviews

DJ Scott and Company was amazing! They were so easy to work with. Their online planning forms made everything super simple. DJ Connor did our wedding and even called us the week of to make sure everything was perfect. He really read the crowd and kept the party going. The dance floor was full all night. Everyone was raving after about how great DJ Connor was. I highly recommend them! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott did an awesome job both before our son's wedding, as well as during the wedding weekend itself. Everyone at the reception complimented his professionalism and the way that he set the tone for the evening. We highly recommend DJ Scott & Company!

Profile Picture Melinda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Scott for our wedding in July. Could not be happier with DJ Scott and his crew. They were absolute professionals and had great communication with us during the whole process. It went very smoothly and he kept everyone entertained the whole night. Thank you DJ Scott for help making our wedding day the best day of our lives

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Couldn't of hired a better Dj! Everything went smooth, communication was awesome, and services provided at the venue was unbelievable! Looking for a DJ this is the company you want!

Profile Picture Tamatga, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott DJ'd my daughter' wedding. He did a fantastic job! He was so personable and followed my daughter's requests the whole evening. He helped make her wedding day a very special day to remember for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kristine , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was very professional and was very flexible with accommodating with last minute song choices and a last minute game that the groom and I made up. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott provided the music for our wedding a few weeks ago at the Grande Dunes. He was incredibly helpful during the entire process. His website is user friendly and allowed us to pre-select a wide range of songs which DJ Scott blended seamlessly at the wedding reception. His choice of music kept the party going the entire night. We received multiple comments from guests that he was the best DJ they had ever heard. He was also able to accommodate non-standard requests which we made. He edited a live version of a song to be played for the first dance. He also cleaned up a number of older pictures which we had sent him for our slideshow so that they would look less pixelated at the reception. This is indicative of how DJ Scott repeatedly went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding went off without a hitch. We would enthusiastically recommend DJ Scott to anyone looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best time ! Thanks for getting everyone dancing.
Peter and Rachel McCann

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott and Company are awesome! I would highly recommend them to anyone having an event or wedding. Scott was extremely professional but also personable at the same time which refreshing. Great company! Everyone had a blast at our wedding including the small children in which Scott took the time to include with some activities. A+ service!!!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such an amazing DJ !! Scott && Conner are the best ever! Thank you so much for making my wedding so fun & unforgettable!!!! I would hire these guys a million times over and over again! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Scott had dj my brother and sister in law wedding in 2014. He had done awesome job with the music. No one had left the dance floor. So when I got engaged last year and I booked him right away. I met with him to go over my playlist and through in some ideas. He was easy to work with. We enjoyed having Scott as our dj. Thank you and great job with making our wedding memorable moment.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

It hasn't even been a week since the best day ever but I have to extend a huge shout out to DJ Scott for making our wedding day amazing from start to end.

From our first phone call together, I immediately knew Scott was going to be the right DJ for us. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult at times, but with many phone calls and emails, Scott made everything run so smoothly. He was always so quick to respond and although there was plenty of humor along the way, he carried himself in such a positive and professional manner. His website made it so easy to work through our timeline and include our 'must play' list along with popular songs we wouldn't have thought of thanks to his request lists.

Not only was Scott open to all of my suggestions, he brought my vision to life and helped to create extra special touches such as my surprise slideshow and travel themed prize drawing for my guests. I wanted to include both a modern song and a traditional song in our first dance and Scott put together a 1st dance mash up and emailed it to us prior to the wedding so we could have enough time to practice. We've received so many compliments from our family and friends about how great the energy was and how they couldn't get off the dance floor..even when my dad requested "Love Shack" twice in a row ;)

Scott nailed everything, and his professional lighting made the already beautiful venue look incredible! You cannot go wrong with Scott and his team and I will continue to recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Cleary, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I am so glad I chose DJ Scott and Company. I was struggling to find an affordable wedding DJ when I stumbled across their webpage. DJ Connor was so great and helped keep the pace of the reception going into the night. He was very easy to work with and was kind enough to call before the big day to go over the timeline for the day. The planning sheets online made the process very easy to plan a timeline and create a music playlist. I would highly recommend DJ Scott and Company to any Myrtle Beach brides. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sheniece , 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married the Tuesday after the horrible Hurricane Matthew hit our area, destroying the barn we were to be married in and making it have no power. DJ Scott and Company made sure they worked with some good friends of mine to make sure if the barn didn't have power they had what they needed to have music!! DJ Scott and Company are wonderful, easy to talk to, and very professional. Communication throughout the planning process was on point the whole way. This was one vendor I had no stress with because of their strong history and knowledge.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was great to work with during the entire planning process. The website made it very easy to put in all our song requests and timeline for the night. DJ Mike was our DJ for the wedding and he was great! He was quick to adjust to any changes in our timeline and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture User7355249, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was awesome! We had a very diverse crowd (age-wise) and he catered to everyone and kept all of our guests dancing and having a blast for the entire reception. He was super easy to work with and helped make our day spectacular. Thanks DJ Scott! We appreciate every minute of your time!

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a sweetie! We had a beach wedding. He was there early. He made sure everything was set up and unobtrusive. I walked down the aisle to "At Last" by Etta James and it was an absolutely perfect moment. He was professional, friendly, responsive, and upbeat. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose DJ Scott and Company for our destination wedding in Myrtle Beach and we were more than pleased with this professionalism throughout our entire experience. He was readily available to answer any of our questions or address any concerns we had. Our guest felt the same way and we have heard nothing but positive feedback from everyone. We would highly recommend DJ Scott for your upcoming event. His online planning forum and endless lists of top requested songs made selected the music for our special day one of the easiest parts of the planning process. Thanks so much to DJ Scott and Company for making our night one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We selected DJ Scott and Company for our outdoor wedding in Myrtle Beach based on the previous stellar reviews, and the service did not disappoint. DJ Mike was our particular DJ, and he took the time to review our playlist and go over song choices with us before they were played at the reception. He kept the party upbeat all night, and even stayed for an additional hour when requested. Overall, we would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of DJ services along the Grand Strand. THANKS SCOTT & MIKE!

Profile Picture User7264507, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Scott and Company was truly amazing to work with! We had an awesome wedding and amazing music that made our wedding day truly unforgettable! All the guest loved every single song that played throughout the reception and everyone had a blast! We would recommend DJ Scott and Company to anyone looking for an amazing time! DJ Scott was extremely accommodating to all of our last minute song changes and very professional! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Dj Scott and Company for our September wedding at Pine Lakes Country Club. DJ Mike was dressed nice, had everything set up, and had great energy. I was pretty specific on the songs I wanted and they did not disappoint. The price and quality were fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for good music, an organized DJ, and great energy.

Profile Picture User7355087, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike did an amazing job at our wedding!! He was very outgoing and energictic. He even entertained all the kids. I would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company did amazing for our wedding! We had an outside beach wedding on August 1st of this year and we hired DJ Scott and company to play a few songs for our wedding and our first dance song on the beach. Conner that works with the company called us and emailed us ahead of time making sure they had all the information needed for the wedding. They were very easy to get in touch with and went above and beyond for us to make sure we had all the songs we wanted!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Scott and company is incredibly professional, friendly, and will shape their services to your event. Not only will they provide music, lights, etc. but they are very responsive at the event as far as playing requests, games, etc. We provided them with a long list of songs and they delivered as well as throwing in additional songs by request. They also catered to us (bride and groom) by offering to bring us drinks, food, etc.

Profile Picture Stephen, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My guest are STILL talking about how much fun EVERYONE had at our wedding reception!!! DJ Scott and Company are amazing!

Profile Picture User7169654, 1+ year ago, 1 Review