15 Reviews for DJ Scotch Productions

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
15 DJ Scotch Productions Reviews

Absolutely recommend. This group knows what they are doing and customer satisfaction is their utmost target.

Profile Picture Ashish, 12/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Abhi and his company DJ Scotch production was simply unbelievable. From our first time speaking on the phone to end of the reception everything was just perfect. My guests are still giving us compliments on how much fun they had at our reception. Abhi kept the perfect flow from start to end. He was able to provide music for all ages and kept the dance floor busy all night long. We couldn't have asked for better DJ company.

I highly recommend Abhi and DJ Scotch production, don't think too much just book him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vish, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We met Abhi at my cousin's wedding who had Abhi as their DJ and entertainment. When we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted Abhi to provide the music and entertainment and we've never been happier with our decision. Abhi was so knowledgeable and had great suggestions for songs for all aspects of the wedding. He helped create the vibe we wanted for the night by meeting with us and having us fill out a questionnaire about songs and genres of music we liked. He also told us to prepare DO NOT PLAY list which certainly came in handy when people wanted to request songs which we didn’t like. He read the dance floor and crowd the entire night. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor. We've been to weddings where DJs and MCs can be over the top (and annoying) and Abhi (DJ Scotch) was the furthest thing away from that- he was classy and fun!! I am so happy we discovered DJ Scotch Production, wedding is raved by all our friends & family!

Profile Picture Mark, 8/25/17, 1 Review

If you want a professional multi-cultural wedding DJ, where people do not want to stop dancing, and literally chant one more song at the end of your wedding then look no further just book Abhi & DJ Scotch Productions. Abhi not only delivered an amazing party where literally people did not stop dancing but he was so flexible, so easy going, so professional and provided us with a wedding beyond what we could ever expect. From the moment we had our initial meeting we knew he was our DJ. I wish I had more words to express how amazing Abhi and his team were, it was more than what we imagined. It was the most amazing day of our lives and sooooooo much fun!
Abhi thank you for making our wedding unforgettable.
I highly recommend DJ Scotch Production.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Justin, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Scotch and his team were amazing to work with and really made our wedding special. Leading up to the event he was very responsive to emails and was eager to make sure he understood what we were looking for in terms of music selection and overall feel. The various events over the wedding were done so well- everything from the lighting and sound to music selection and pumping up the crowd was all amazing. We are so happy with our choice for DJ and would highly recommend DJ Scotch and his team!

Profile Picture Khevna, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Scotch was simply awesome!! We had them for our daughter's Garba, wedding ceremony and reception. In all three events they performed excellently. The guests had a great time dancing at the Garba and the reception. Their song selections were a great mix between Desi, contemporary, etc. Abhijit was always prompt in responding to questions and also made himself available for site meetings. As an added bonus he helped us choreograph a surprise dance!! Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Ajay, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

One of the best decisions we made was to choose DJ Scotch Productions. He truly rocked the dance floor with various popular mixes (from retro to latest Bollywood numbers , Hip Hop and House music as well). I loved the part where he played Garba and made sure that all the ladies got up and got in the groove. DJ Scotch we cant thank you enough for helping us create such beautiful memories, that we will cherish forever - Dharmesh

Profile Picture Dharmesh, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scotch was recommended to us by my awesome planner Carisma's. We had a multi-cultural (Pakistani and American) pre-wedding event and Pavan was great!! He kept everyone dancing all night with his amazing mix of East and West music!
He is also very easy to work with, super responsive and happy to accommodate any requests. We couldn't have been happier with him!

Profile Picture Kirin, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was the life of our party! A DJ who can make senior citizens and 5 year olds dance non-stop for hours can be nothing short of commendable.

We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Rosh, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had nothing but great experience with Abhi and his team! They were super professional at every step of the process. Included pre meetings and post meetings, details of the day of the event and proper walk throughs! I would highly recommend services to my friends and family members. The music selection was amazing.

Profile Picture Suresh, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Meet with him and discuss your party / event theme to ensure you have a great time!

Profile Picture Nirav, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scotch and his team were the talk of our event. Everyone loved them, their work and music. There wasn't a single dull moment at all. The MC not only did the introductions but he was on the floor pumping the crowd all night long. DJ Scotch was on point with his music. He honored every request and music transitions were flawless, we felt like we were at a club. High energy all night long. The coordination between MC & DJ Scotch was perfect. Every introduction he had spotlight following from door to dancefloor. Dancing on the cloud effect was simply breathtaking. The entire floor was filled with low fog like we were dancing on an actual cloud. They had leftover dry ice which they used during open dancefloor and everyone went bananas. Overall I couldn't be happier!! Abhijit and his team are amazing. very easy to work with, very prompt with planning and they were the first to arrive and last to leave at our event. Everything was ready before time.! Love you guys! thank you for turning my event into an unforgettable night.

Profile Picture Ana, 7/17/16, 1 Review

DJ Scotch was our DJ for my 40th birthday party and he did an excellent job rocking the party all night with the best sounds, lighting and photo booth. We have had him DJ numerous times since and he never disappoints- works very hard, knows what the crowd wants, is always prepared and extremely professional.

DJ Scotch is our family DJ and I am sure that once you give him a chance he will be yours too!

Profile Picture Gaurav, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, MC, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Excellent service for our wedding event. He scheduled meeting couple of weeks prior to an event to work on our itenary and let me tell you it was very helpful.

Profile Picture Harsh, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews