DJ Santokh Entertainment Reviews

DJ Santokh Entertainment 2
DJ Santokh Entertainment 3

Patel · Married on 06/30/2019

Great affordable DJ

Santokh & Co. are great DJ services providers. They posses the rare combo of affordability and quality.

Sent on 07/01/2019

R K S · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful experience

Santokh and his team were brilliant, professional and courteous. It was easy to communicate with him from the start. He is responsive and even helped us plan the flow of the event. They even accommodated last minute requests. Their whole show was very entertaining. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/17/2019

DJ Santokh Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations and Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your celebration. We enjoyed entertaining your guests.

Sachee · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Hands down, DJ Santokh and his team blew my expectations out of the water and truly are the reason my wedding was a success!!! DJ Bobby was our music magician for the night and he was such a professional, easy to work with, personable, and somehow managed to seamlessly manage the music and speeches which was quite a feat due to the fact that we had a multi-cultural wedding! His energy was calming, positive, and yet still upbeat...aka everything I as a bride needed!!! They all were so helpful through not only the day off but the whole planning process, and it didn't just end with the music. Santokh and his team were there with advice for ANY aspect of wedding planning that I had questions on. My guests had nothing but compliments for the music and timeline of events at the reception, and all say that the baraat and music/guidance DJ Bobby provided was their favorite part! He even taught them all some dance moves to impress my (Indian) side of the family as they came dancing down in the baraat! All in all, I would recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you again so much!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    DJ Santokh Entertainment 4
    DJ Santokh Entertainment 5

DJ Santokh Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sachee for making us part of your big day. We really enjoyed. We are glad we were in position to help and make the whole process little less stressful. Congratulation again.

Gr Member · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience

DJ Santokh provided music to one of community events. Overall great experience. He was very professional, arrived on time for set up. Music selection had all crowd favorites and latest hits and be kept the crowd engaged throughout the event to keep building on the excitement. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Sheetal · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing wedding/reception

From the beginning DJSantokh was super professional. He is easy to talk to and to get in touch with. He provides a quick turn around for any questions/concerns. He and his MC provided a great service for our wedding/reception. I trusted him with the music selection and he did not disappoint. He played a good mix of old and new songs. The MC engaged with the crowd and he had everyone on the dance floor all night! We are beyond happy with how amazing they made our event. We highly recommend DJSantokh and his team for any event. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • U

Uma Zia · Married on 11/11/2018

Best DJ ever!!!

If you want your wedding to be fun.. hire them! There the best DJ service! Having them at the wedding was the best choice and they played the best music!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sunita

Sunita Mathur · Married on 10/27/2018

Entertainment Par Excellence!!

It is said that a DJ/MC can make or break a party. Well, DJ Santokh and MC Sid not only made our party, they transformed it into an evening of pure fun and enjoyment, much more than we dreamt of. We hired them for our son's Sangeet ceremony and right from the start, we were very impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility, not to mention their immense patience with the last minute changes we made to our timeline and choice of songs. At the night of the party, they showed an uncanny talent of reading the crowd ( a mixed one of Indians and whites) and kept everyone on their toes and the only complaint we heard later was that they didn't give our guests a chance to sit or even enjoy the food. We'd recommend them in a heartbeat and will certainly hire them for all our future events.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Rahul · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Santokh & MC Sid are true professionals. We had a 2-day event and they did a terrific job keeping the crowd glued to the dance floor. MC Sid knows how to get even the most boring people get their feet moving! Keep it up guys! Would definitely consider for any future events!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    DJ Santokh Entertainment 6

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

We had an amazing time with DJ Santokh and MC Sid. They really had our wedding party dancing all night and were able to cater to a mixed crowd. They had all of the music needed for our ceremony and people raves about how fun they were on the dance floor. Thank you again for making the best day of our lives perfection!

Sent on 08/15/2018

saira · Married on 08/04/2018

The DJ and MC were incredibly professional from beginning to end. They were a delight to work with - on time, had great ideas, and many of our guests said how great they were too. I highly recommend DJ Santokh and MC Sid for any event - - -

Sent on 08/06/2018

meenakshi · Married on 07/07/2018

Santokh & Siddharth rocked our outdoor wedding event. They kept our guests engaged and on the floor at all times. It was an outdoor space with minimal infrastructure but I did not hear any complains they setup, moved their equipment around and came up with solutions to keep things moving. the music mix could not have been better. If you have never heard them spin - don't worry, just hire them, you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Ghani · Married on 04/28/2018

Santokh is a great DJ, he acted like our wedding planner. He booked entertainment dance, Photobooth, horse and carriage, drummer and MC. He also made sure that venue was setup properly. I am very pleased with Santokh’s service.

We met in person twice and communicated via email and text for rest of the time. Santokh was very responsive and attentive like I was his only client.

I highly recommend him as a DJ and a wedding planner. His charges were very comparable and It relieved a lot of stress on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Nischaya Lalka · Married on 12/08/2017

Great - reliable - responsible

He and his team does a great Job. They are reliable and I would do another event with them again. I already have done 4 odd events with them.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Vandana · Married on 09/30/2017

I know this was incredibly delayed, and I want to extend my DEEPEST apologies to you guys because you guys deserved this review immediately after our event. I know that it’s difficult to figure out what the best option is when it comes to the entertainment..
    I recently hired them for my daughters 16th birthday party, and they were simply amazing. DJ Santokh is the BEST at what they do, and I would recommend to absolutely anyone, without hesitation.
    We are so grateful everything that DJ Santokh did for us...you guys were the absolute best! If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, HIRE DJ Santokh and you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Avanti · Married on 08/12/2017

We had such a great experience with DJ Santokh Entertainment. They went above and beyond to make our wedding run so smoothly. Sid was our MC, Santokh was our DJ and they were both amazing. From our planning meeting, my fiancé and I were impressed about the level of professionalism and the attention to detail they wanted, to make sure they get it right. They stuck to everything we discussed in our meeting, they mixed the music in such a great way. My guests were so impressed with the music and it truly spoke for itself because our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Roshni · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Santokh & MC Sid were very professional and easy to work with. They took the time to meet with us at the venue to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. They gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with DJ Santokh & MC Sid that they have a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that they were working with us. DJ Santokh arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with DJ Santokh & MC Sid for your wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Alyra · Married on 07/30/2017

DJ Santokh and MC Sid were amazing! From the beginning, DJ Santokh was very accommodating about including the songs and style of music we wanted. In addition to stellar DJ skills and amping the party up to an ecstatic pitch, he provided a baraat mobile (SUV with external speakers), a dhol for our drummer friends to play, and all the equipment for the best dance party at the reception our guests had ever attended at a wedding, AND he drove hours to do all of this. MC Sid worked the crowd expertly, and got EVERYONE to dance in the baraat and at the reception. If you are looking for a complete package DJ for your Indian wedding, or a stellar event host / entertainer for ANY type of wedding, you have found your DJ team!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amber · Married on 07/29/2017

Hats off to DJ Santokh!!!! My husband and I were over the moon to the experience we had with them. We were referred to them by a friend and weren’t sure if we wanted to pursue getting in touch. We contacted alot of DJs, but most of them did not call back or respond in timely manner. Time was running out and I scheduled an appointment with them. We talked with MC Sid and he sold us. We asked to make sure DJ Santokh will be at the wedding since we had heard that a lot of DJ companies take the party but they sub-contract them to other DJs. DJ Santokh & MC Sid were very prompt with responding to questions and were very professional.
    We decided to book them and have no regrets. They helped with planning to execution. During the reception it went SO SMOOTH!!! We were so excited that people were even complimenting us on the choice of DJ. We had a wonderful experience with DJ Santokh & company. We highly recommend him. Thank you DJ Santokh & MC Sid for being so awesome!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Hardi · Married on 05/28/2017

Do not think much and just book them !!! You guys were great. All our guest enjoyed so much. Thank you so much for working with us.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Surendra · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Santokh and MC Sid were the charm of our party. We found them by shear luck and a search on the internet. We were initially impressed by their website, and were hoping that they will perform as depicted on the website, as we had not seen their performance in person. They turned out to be exactly as we had imagined. Team of Sid and Santokh was great before and at the party. We had communicated exclusively with Santokh before the party. He is very easy to talk to and explained nicely how they will perform. Met Sid at the party, and we were extremely pleased to meet him and see him perform excellently as the MC of our party. Great performance by a great team. Would use them again.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Sarika · Married on 11/20/2016

DJ Santokh was great for our Indian reception. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a mix of Bollywood and American/Western hits. He was very responsive to changes to make during the party (for instance, when I thought he was playing a song that was too risque for our older guests, he changed it immediately). The MC was good at getting the crowd moving on the dance floor.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ali · Married on 10/14/2016

We've had DJ Santokh and team at both my wedding reception and my brother's. Both times they were awesome and we've always had guests compliment on their ability to keep the party going, even with the tough desi crowd ;)

We'll be sure to book them for any future wedding receptions that our family or friends host as well.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Poulami · Married on 08/14/2016

I would book them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Ana · Married on 07/17/2016

DJ Scotch, MC Sid and Santokh were talk of our event. Everyone loved them, their work and music. There wasn't a single dull moment at all. MC Sid not only did the introductions but he was on the floor pumping the crowd all night long. DJ Scotch was on point with his music. He honored every request and music transitions were flawless, we flet like we were at a club. High energy all night long. The coordination between Sid & DJ Scotch was perfect. Sanotkh was managing the lighting and dancing on the cloud effect. Every introduction he had spot light following from door to dancefloor. Dancing on the cloud effect was simply breath taking. The entire floor was filled with low fog like we were dancing on an actual cloud. They had left over dry ice which they used during open dancefloor and everyone went bananas. Over all I couldn't be more happier!! You guys are amazing, a great trio team. very easy to work with, very prompt with planning and they were the first to arrive and last to leave at our event. Everything was ready before time.! Love you guys! thank you for turning my event into an unforgetable night.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Shital · Married on 07/10/2016

ASL DJ were by far the highlight of my wedding. They had our guest dancing all night long. We had orginally provided them with a music list but honestly they didnt need one, these guys know what they're doing! They are pure perfection. My husband and I would like to thank you guys for making our night. From day one you guys worked with us and our budget. We apprecaite that you guys provided us with multiple last minute additons. Thank you so much once again! Expect a call for my brother's wedding! =D

Shital

Sent on 07/20/2016

DJ Santokh Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shital for the review, and your referral, We hope to see you again in November for Bhavika's Wedding in Boston. :)