DJ Santokh Entertainment Reviews

DJ Santokh Entertainment 1
  • U

Uma Zia · Married on 11/11/2018

Best DJ ever!!!

If you want your wedding to be fun.. hire them! There the best DJ service! Having them at the wedding was the best choice and they played the best music!

Rahul · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Santokh & MC Sid are true professionals. We had a 2-day event and they did a terrific job keeping the crowd glued to the dance floor. MC Sid knows how to get even the most boring people get their feet moving! Keep it up guys! Would definitely consider for any future events!

DJ Santokh Entertainment 2

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

We had an amazing time with DJ Santokh and MC Sid. They really had our wedding party dancing all night and were able to cater to a mixed crowd. They had all of the music needed for our ceremony and people raves about how fun they were on the dance floor. Thank you again for making the best day of our lives perfection!

saira · Married on 08/04/2018

The DJ and MC were incredibly professional from beginning to end. They were a delight to work with - on time, had great ideas, and many of our guests said how great they were too. I highly recommend DJ Santokh and MC Sid for any event - - -

meenakshi · Married on 07/07/2018

Santokh & Siddharth rocked our outdoor wedding event. They kept our guests engaged and on the floor at all times. It was an outdoor space with minimal infrastructure but I did not hear any complains they setup, moved their equipment around and came up with solutions to keep things moving. the music mix could not have been better. If you have never heard them spin - don't worry, just hire them, you cannot go wrong!

Ghani · Married on 04/28/2018

Santokh is a great DJ, he acted like our wedding planner. He booked entertainment dance, Photobooth, horse and carriage, drummer and MC. He also made sure that venue was setup properly. I am very pleased with Santokh’s service.

We met in person twice and communicated via email and text for rest of the time. Santokh was very responsive and attentive like I was his only client.

I highly recommend him as a DJ and a wedding planner. His charges were very comparable and It relieved a lot of stress on our wedding day.

Vandana · Married on 09/30/2017

I know this was incredibly delayed, and I want to extend my DEEPEST apologies to you guys because you guys deserved this review immediately after our event. I know that it’s difficult to figure out what the best option is when it comes to the entertainment..
    I recently hired them for my daughters 16th birthday party, and they were simply amazing. DJ Santokh is the BEST at what they do, and I would recommend to absolutely anyone, without hesitation.
    We are so grateful everything that DJ Santokh did for us...you guys were the absolute best! If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, HIRE DJ Santokh and you won’t regret it.

Avanti · Married on 08/12/2017

We had such a great experience with DJ Santokh Entertainment. They went above and beyond to make our wedding run so smoothly. Sid was our MC, Santokh was our DJ and they were both amazing. From our planning meeting, my fiancé and I were impressed about the level of professionalism and the attention to detail they wanted, to make sure they get it right. They stuck to everything we discussed in our meeting, they mixed the music in such a great way. My guests were so impressed with the music and it truly spoke for itself because our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Thank you for everything!

Roshni · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Santokh & MC Sid were very professional and easy to work with. They took the time to meet with us at the venue to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. They gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with DJ Santokh & MC Sid that they have a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that they were working with us. DJ Santokh arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with DJ Santokh & MC Sid for your wedding.

Alyra · Married on 07/30/2017

DJ Santokh and MC Sid were amazing! From the beginning, DJ Santokh was very accommodating about including the songs and style of music we wanted. In addition to stellar DJ skills and amping the party up to an ecstatic pitch, he provided a baraat mobile (SUV with external speakers), a dhol for our drummer friends to play, and all the equipment for the best dance party at the reception our guests had ever attended at a wedding, AND he drove hours to do all of this. MC Sid worked the crowd expertly, and got EVERYONE to dance in the baraat and at the reception. If you are looking for a complete package DJ for your Indian wedding, or a stellar event host / entertainer for ANY type of wedding, you have found your DJ team!

Amber · Married on 07/29/2017

Hats off to DJ Santokh!!!! My husband and I were over the moon to the experience we had with them. We were referred to them by a friend and weren’t sure if we wanted to pursue getting in touch. We contacted alot of DJs, but most of them did not call back or respond in timely manner. Time was running out and I scheduled an appointment with them. We talked with MC Sid and he sold us. We asked to make sure DJ Santokh will be at the wedding since we had heard that a lot of DJ companies take the party but they sub-contract them to other DJs. DJ Santokh & MC Sid were very prompt with responding to questions and were very professional.
    We decided to book them and have no regrets. They helped with planning to execution. During the reception it went SO SMOOTH!!! We were so excited that people were even complimenting us on the choice of DJ. We had a wonderful experience with DJ Santokh & company. We highly recommend him. Thank you DJ Santokh & MC Sid for being so awesome!!!

Hardi · Married on 05/28/2017

Do not think much and just book them !!! You guys were great. All our guest enjoyed so much. Thank you so much for working with us.

Surendra · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Santokh and MC Sid were the charm of our party. We found them by shear luck and a search on the internet. We were initially impressed by their website, and were hoping that they will perform as depicted on the website, as we had not seen their performance in person. They turned out to be exactly as we had imagined. Team of Sid and Santokh was great before and at the party. We had communicated exclusively with Santokh before the party. He is very easy to talk to and explained nicely how they will perform. Met Sid at the party, and we were extremely pleased to meet him and see him perform excellently as the MC of our party. Great performance by a great team. Would use them again.

Sarika · Married on 11/20/2016

DJ Santokh was great for our Indian reception. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a mix of Bollywood and American/Western hits. He was very responsive to changes to make during the party (for instance, when I thought he was playing a song that was too risque for our older guests, he changed it immediately). The MC was good at getting the crowd moving on the dance floor.

Ali · Married on 10/14/2016

We've had DJ Santokh and team at both my wedding reception and my brother's. Both times they were awesome and we've always had guests compliment on their ability to keep the party going, even with the tough desi crowd ;)

We'll be sure to book them for any future wedding receptions that our family or friends host as well.

Poulami · Married on 08/14/2016

I would book them in a heartbeat!

Ana · Married on 07/17/2016

DJ Scotch, MC Sid and Santokh were talk of our event. Everyone loved them, their work and music. There wasn't a single dull moment at all. MC Sid not only did the introductions but he was on the floor pumping the crowd all night long. DJ Scotch was on point with his music. He honored every request and music transitions were flawless, we flet like we were at a club. High energy all night long. The coordination between Sid & DJ Scotch was perfect. Sanotkh was managing the lighting and dancing on the cloud effect. Every introduction he had spot light following from door to dancefloor. Dancing on the cloud effect was simply breath taking. The entire floor was filled with low fog like we were dancing on an actual cloud. They had left over dry ice which they used during open dancefloor and everyone went bananas. Over all I couldn't be more happier!! You guys are amazing, a great trio team. very easy to work with, very prompt with planning and they were the first to arrive and last to leave at our event. Everything was ready before time.! Love you guys! thank you for turning my event into an unforgetable night.

Shital · Married on 07/10/2016

ASL DJ were by far the highlight of my wedding. They had our guest dancing all night long. We had orginally provided them with a music list but honestly they didnt need one, these guys know what they're doing! They are pure perfection. My husband and I would like to thank you guys for making our night. From day one you guys worked with us and our budget. We apprecaite that you guys provided us with multiple last minute additons. Thank you so much once again! Expect a call for my brother's wedding! =D

Shital

Sent on 07/20/2016

DJ Santokh Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shital for the review, and your referral, We hope to see you again in November for Bhavika's Wedding in Boston. :)

Rachna · Married on 08/01/2015

ASL Entertainment was phenomenal. DJ Santokh, DJ Scotch and MC Sid were amazing at our mehndi, wedding and rocked the reception. They read the crowd perfectly and got everyone onto the dance floor and kept them there! MC Sid really had the party going!!! Santokh was always available by email, or phone and responded promptly. They were extremely flexible in planning the event, even up to the day before. We got so many compliment and would highly recommend ASL Entertainment to anyone. You guys ROCK!!!!!! -

Neelaj · Married on 05/24/2015

The DJs and MC worked well together to bring our event together. They were extremely flexible with last minute changes and able to keep the energy of the night up even throughout minor glitches. Much of this is attributed to the MCs ability to read and work with the crowd, which is not only rare, but worth its weight in gold.

• User3346917 · event on: 06/22/2013

I was beyond happy with the night!!! Every request i had was met and exceeded. The music was awesome! The party just kept going and everyone had a blast. I would definitely recommend them. The lighting service was also exceptional!!!!! Can't wait to have another event with them.

Amit · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Santokh and MC Sid did an amazing job at my engagement party. We hired them for the entertainment and lighting. They were easy to work with and very patient. I didn't provide them songs and the list of guests to be introduced until an hour before the wedding. They didn't complain and assured me that they will accommodate all my last minute requests. Made me feel at ease and felt that I was in good hands.

They arrived at the venue several hours before the event and worked with the decorator to ensure the lighting was coordinated. The music was amazing and the crowd was on the floor the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better night!

Both DJ Santokh and MC Sid were responsive throughout the planning process and I never had to chase or follow-up with them (unlike some of the vendors). They are reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

-Amit

Harsh · Married on 05/24/2014

We hired DJ scotch for our wedding and musical night. excellent job done by ASL. Everyone had good time. DJ didn't deny anyone's requests. Most songs were played during the dance session.
    A+++

Fantastic quality and service. Really flexible and trustworthy. had the same vision and needed very little direction as to what to do when. Greatly appreciated their services at my event!

Deepak · Married on 07/27/2013

An awesome company that will make your day rock. They did a fabulous job on my wedding and pre-wedding functions. They always kept in touch from the day we hired them till the day of the event and had everything planned well in advance. They were very well prepared and had all things in place for making it a perfect night. They engaged the audience very well and one of the DJs even had the crowd follow him on dance moves. Given this was an Indian wedding and their were multiple functions, they had to setup their systems on 3 different locations at the venue and they had that worked out very professionally. All in all I believe, I made a great decision to hire ASL for my wedding.

Cheers DJ Scotch and DJ Santokh.

Sent on 07/30/2013

DJ Santokh Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Deepak, we truly enjoyed working with you. We felt like we were part of the family. We wish you all the best and once again congratulations. - Team ASL