DJ Sangeen Reviews

29 | Orlando, FL

29 Reviews for DJ Sangeen

Raj · Getting married on 12/31/2020

We hired DJ Sangeen for my cousin's Sangeet Night and Wedding Reception and he did not disappoint. Sangeen arrived early and set up his equipment and was ready before our guests arrived. Sangeen played the best music to fit the occasion and the ebbs and flows of the night. He accommodated any requests that were made and was very professional and courteous. He not only played the latest Punjabi/Bollywood songs but also some classics that everyone enjoyed! After having experienced several other "Indian DJs", we will definitely be using DJ Sangeen for our party needs from now on wards!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Carlos Rocha · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent Spanish and Indian wedding!

Awaaz Entertainment surpassed our expectations with their sound and lighting for our Spanish and Indian wedding. We had 500+ guests of all ethnicities and the dance floor was packed all night! I will recommend them to everyone. Thanks DJ Sangeen and DJ Dipmode.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Anusha · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Bollywood, Tamil, and English music!

We hired Awaaz Entertainment and DJ Mirza for our corporate event in Orlando, FL. All of our organizers and guests were very happy with DJ Mirza’s and Sangeens professionalism and service. I will hire them next year!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Renee · Married on 07/14/2019

We hired DJ Sangeen for my sisters wedding festivities such as jago, mendhi, and wedding reception. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, seriously he's the best. He has great communication and delivered exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Pranav Reddy · Married on 06/08/2019

Had a blast for our wedding!

Sangeen was awesome for our wedding weekend! He was available to come to different locations for the different events. He had a good sense of the crowd and had the dance floor going until we were kicked out of the room. He played a good mix of old and new bollywood and hip hop/pop. He also helped us with the livestreaming of the events which was very clear and enjoyed by those who weren't able to attend. He also has a lot of cool little additions like fog machine and cold fireworks to add some spark to the events. He really kept the energy going for my baraat even though it was super early in the morning. He also brought a dhol player who flowed well with the music he played. He was also a pretty good MC and took suggestions from us to make it a little more personalized. Would definitely hire again!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Takmila Chowdhury · Married on 04/14/2019

Great for cross cultural weddings.

He Dj'd our Arab & Bangladeshi wedding really well. Everyone was on the dance floor by the end of the night. We also got lighting from him which made everything look beautiful.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sonia · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing job! Iv travelled and attended weddings across North America and UK .. truly the most professional and latest upbeat music catering to everyone. Very professional ... polite and charming to all guests .. great job!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ria · Married on 09/22/2018

Hired him for a multi day wedding weekend. Awesome music and awesome MCing!

Sent on 10/06/2018

The Guliani's · Married on 07/07/2018

Impeccable talent, responsive, and reliable.

DJ Sangeen and his team made our reception the most memorable part of our three-day wedding. Sangeen was very responsive during our planning, and made things so easy for us while we were dealing with a great amount of stress. His coordination with the other performers during our reception also went seamlessly. The night of our wedding was magical, and it was all because of him and his partner, Ali. We would recommend DJ Sangeen to any one else looking to have amazing music, great ambiance, and a fun party for their event. He added so much flare and fun-ness to the whole experience. We received so many compliments from our guests and were glad because of Sangeens team EVERYONE had an amazing time. Thank you for the service you provided from start to finish!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Rishi · Married on 05/08/2018

I hired Sangeen to do a small get together in South Florida. Sangeen was prompt and professional during our communication. We recieivef many compliments regarding his performance during the night. It was clear that he overfelivered. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Ranjit · Married on 02/10/2018

Initial call was very thorough and in depth. All pricing and packages was clearly explained and an initial consultation was thorough too. We were explained what would be required for our event and was validated. Overall experience from the night was unbelievable. We had guests ask about your services and gladly recommended you. I would definitely recommend and use Dj sangeen again.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Ajay · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Sangeen exceeded our families expectations and made it a night to remember for all of our guests and family from all over the world.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Raghuveer · Married on 10/25/2017

Hi! My name is Raghu and I worked with Sangeen on several occasions. When I was the captain of Boiler Bhangra (Purdue University’s competitive Bhangra team), Sangeen played a tremendous role in helping us succeed. A few weeks ago, when Eli Lilly asked me to put on a performance at their Diwali show, I knew exactly who to reach out to. Sangeen is excellent when it comes to being responsive and his turn around time is impressive. Once I provided the songs and timings, he had the first cut ready within a day and the final cut by the next day. Something to really appreciate about him is that he proactively provides suggestions to improve the mix whenever he can AND he is reasonable about making updates to satisfy his customers. We definitely look forward to working with DJ Sangeen again in the future! Thanks and good luck!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sunny · Married on 07/23/2017

DJ Sangeen was so flexible and responsive with the busy and rapid changing need of our wedding. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Raj · Married on 07/01/2017

Being a former DJ myself and a music lover, I was looking for a DJ who met my expectations. DJ Sangeen did just that. He clearly understood the type and variety of music I wanted for the various events during my wedding weekend. It was impressive that he was doing live music mixing, which kept our guests dancing away. He also provided added services like a photo booth, up-lighting, foam glow sticks, monogram lighting and he emceed very well during the wedding reception. DJ Sangeen was extremely professional, responded to queries in a timely manner and it was a pleasure to have him DJ at my wedding. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Ronak · Married on 04/16/2017

Although we didn't end up going with DJ Sangeen for our event (since he himself was not available), it was a pleasure to work with him to devise a package that worked for us. He was extremely professional and responsive, and also truthful about his associate who we were considering for our event. He gave us the right advise, and told us to go with someone else if we found the right professional. I'm sure that he would made a successful event for us, and will definitely recommend him to anyone out there.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Pallavi · Married on 04/15/2017

They did a great job at our wedding... super happy with them! Would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Megha · Married on 01/28/2017

DJ Sangeen is amazing!!! He was the DJ for three of my Indian wedding events 1) Mehendi / Sangeet 2) Wedding (mobile baraat and ceremony), 3) Reception. He was super easy to work with and played the perfect blend of Indian and English music. He has a knack for gauging his audience and determining the type of music that would get everyone on the dance floor. The dance floor was NEVER empty during all the ceremonies that DJ Sangeen DJed. I had over 300 guests at my wedding and all the guests I spoke to stated that my DJ was amazing! Not only did DJ Sangeen play music, he was also a phenomenal MC! I would recommend him to all my friends. I will definitely use DJ Sangeen and his wonderful team for future events.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sundeep · Married on 12/14/2016

DJ Sangeen is the best DJ in town. There is no one better equipped to read the dance floor and play the appropriate music. We hired him for our new years party and he came with with a light setup too! He has all the right tunes to match the audience and keep the dance floor packed. We will definitely have him for our next party again!

Sent on 02/02/2017

vikas · Married on 08/27/2016

We hired DJ Sangeen for my sister's wedding in Orlando. Not only did he do a great job; he was extremely professional and easy to work with. He went above and beyond in fulfilling his role by assisting with any wedding planning issues that were outside the scope of our agreement. As one of the wedding planners, he made my life extremely easy. It would be a mistake not to hire him for your event; he definitely is an asset.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Kiran · Married on 04/09/2016

Dj Sangeen was a lifesaver! Our previous DJ double booked his schedule with another company and could not accommodate both of our events. I came across DJ Sangeen by chance as I searched through Google for DJ's that play Bollywood and Bhangra music. He was reliable, communicated well, met with us few days before our events to go through exactly what type of music we wanted and kept the party going. Thanks Sangeen!

Sent on 08/16/2016

DJ Sangeen played the best music and kept our dance floor full all night! Our guests had a great time and we didn't want the party to end! DJ Sangeen was accommodating to our requests and was perceptive in selecting music that all of our guests enjoyed.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Neetu · Married on 08/21/2015

DJ Sangeen is amazing! He literally “made" our party and was accommodating through out. His song selection catered to all crowds from the younger generation all the way to those classic oldies getting Uncles and Aunties up on their feet! Never once did I see the dance floor empty once the music started. His professional demeanor made the whole process seamless. We honestly had no stress before and during the party. He came well in advance to the venue and had all his equipment set up with time to spare. Everyone came up to me after the party asking who the DJ was and had nothing but positive feedback about him. Cannot recommend him to everyone enough. If you need a DJ that will “make” your party, choose DJ Sangeen!

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • I

Inder · Married on 08/11/2018

Sangeen took care of DJ services at our 25th wedding Anniversary. In my opinion, everyone remembers only two things about any celebration. Music and Food. Therefore, it was imperative that we had to be on the mark, and Sangeen did not disappoint us. In order to have a successful event, DJ has to know 2 things. His music and his audience and he
    did not fail us. Everyone had a great time! He brought the Dholi with him which was equally very good. I ordered the premium package for lighting which was worth every penny. Thanks for everything, and best of luck!

Sent on 10/07/2018