DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment Reviews

20 Reviews for DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment

• Spinsane94

Spinsane94 · Getting married on 02/07/2024

This DJ is the MAN

What can I say about S.K.A.N. ! He is very professional, flexible, and has an attention to detail when it comes to the atmosphere that he wants to set. The reception was a P A R T Y and I want to thank S.K.A.N. for it. As a guy who DJ's for a hobby he is the REAL deal and you need to book him for your parties ASAP!

• McKenzie

McKenzie Terrell · Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent DJ

We loved having DJ SKAN work the music for our wedding. He read the vibe of our crowd and played songs that fit perfectly. Our guests commented he pulled out songs they had forgot about, and it made dancing much more fun. We absolutely recommend DJ SKAN, and are grateful he was able to make our day that much more special.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Melynda · Married on 09/20/2020

Awesome DJ!

From our first interaction to the day of, Tevin was extremely professional and organized. He was always available for questions, timely in his responses, and very helpful when it came to easing our concerns and letting us know what to expect. He called the week of to finalize details, and even made sure we had a microphone for our ceremony on the day of, when I had forgotten to previously request it. He also was great with being flexible during our reception, and meeting in the moment requests. Our friends and family had a great time, and we are so happy to have had him on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Cierra

Cierra Hammock · Married on 09/12/2020

Nelson Wedding 9-12-2020

Tevin did a great job at my wedding me and my family had a great time!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Autumn

Autumn Jones · Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommended

Tevin was so great! Leading up to the big day he set everything up for me to just go into his template and fill in the songs where I needed them and what I did and did not want to hear. We talked everything out and he was always ready to listen anytime I had a detail or change to give. I always felt like he was attentive and caring about making our day the best.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Terrell Davis · Married on 08/22/2020

DJ S.K.A.N. Five-Star Experience!

If you're looking for skill, confidence, flexibility, and incredible value- DJ S.K.A.N. is all the above! He created memorable moments the entire night making our smaller pandemic wedding feel like the one we'd always dreamed about. He was culturally aware of our Caribbean heritage and made the night comfortable for everyone! We plan to recommend him to our closes friends and family and would highly recommend him for anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2020

DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Terrell! I had fun with you all. I’m glad I made it such an experience for you. I wish you and Danielle a myriad of wondrous years together.

Danielle Hall · Married on 07/03/2020

Fanning Wedding 7.3.2020

If you’re looking for a talented and professional DJ, DJ S.K.A.N. is the one! From the moment we booked him for our wedding he has been everything that we hoped for in a DJ for our wedding. He is very responsive, punctual, and provides excellent service. Our small/intimate wedding was so beautiful. He did not miss a beat! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional! We would love to book him again for future events! Thank you DJ S.K.A.N., you took care of us from start to finish, and even followed up with us post-wedding to make sure we received the BEST service!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Cis

Cis Ies · Married on 05/08/2020

Best birthday ever

I hired him for my 26th birthday party and he was great! Everyone loved the music and couldn't sit still. Thanks for making my birthday something special!!

• Bryanna · Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing dj!

I can’t even explain how wonderful this DJ is and how special he made our day. We had a negative experience with our dj who we had booked over a year in advance and we desperately needed a new DJ, FAST, and DJ S.K.A.N came to our rescue and saved the day. He’s punctual, professional, and very talented! We are so thankful for how wonderful he was and how special he made our wedding day! I would recommend him 100%!!! HIRE HIM, you’ll be happy!!

Sent on 03/08/2020

DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You're very welcome. It was a lot of fun. Your wedding was so full of love and genuine. It was awesome to be apart of.
  • Cassandra

Cassandra McCorkle · Married on 02/29/2020

Didn’t want the party to stop!

Tevin was on time and professional throughout the entire process. He played music we requested and kept our guests on the dance floor. Can’t recommend him enough!!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Nikkeisha

Nikkeisha Douglas · Married on 02/15/2020

Great Service

DJ Skan was very professional and responsive. We were pleased with his services.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/02/2020

Highly recommend! Kept our party alive!

DJ SKAN made our wedding day so special! He was very responsive, professional, and friendly. His services were affordable without compromising quality. Everyone at our wedding loved him! I highly recommend DJ SKAN!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Abraham Lee · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent service

I had a great experience. Tevin was very responsive, courteous, and easy to do business with. He also played the songs as requested and did a great job of playing songs. My wedding was very beautiful and successful due to his service. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/02/2019

DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Abraham! It was an honor to be apart of your wedding! It was glorious. You and Jennifer put on a show with your first dance. The tea ceremony was also beautiful. It was quite the spectacle. It was great working with you all. The wedding was spectacular!!
  • Shaneke

Shaneke Graham · Married on 09/28/2019

Great DJ!!!

It was an ease to work with DJ SKAN. He was prompt and played a great mix. Sound quality was great. He was professional would definitely recommend and use again.

Sent on 10/06/2019

DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Shaneke! It was fun working with you! I'm glad you enjoyed my services. I wish you and Brandon the best, for many years to come!

Becca · Married on 09/06/2019

He was great!

DJ Skan was awesome. Prior to the event, he was great with responding to any questions/concerns I had. His organizational document for which songs to play at certain points during my event (special dances and such) was wonderful. It made me feel much more at ease with the planning.

The day of the event, he was dressed appropriately and so polite. I had several guests comment on his professionalism and DJ skills. Some even asked for his contact information for their upcoming events.

Overall, so happy with my choice. Keep up the great work!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

DJ S.K.A.N. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Becca! I had a great time with you all! Definitely would do it all again! Hope to work with you in the future!
  • Niki

Niki Erickson · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolute pleasure to work with...

DJ SKAN is unbelievably organized and professional. He is flexible and responsive and really kept things moving through the evening. He understood our style and played great music throughout the event. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • O

Oliver Titchneal · Married on 04/13/2019

Just amazing

We hired tevin to do my daughter's 5th birthday party and he was great. He had all us on the dance floor. We enjoyed him so much we booked him for my parents anniversary which he once again nailed. Both times, we didn't have a playlist we just told him what we wanted to hear and he deliveres.

• Jade

Jade Brannan · Married on 12/05/2018

Everything was perfect!

DJ Skan did an amazing job at my small wedding. He did a perfect mix of songs that requested and his own. He was super professional and on time. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their even in GA!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Sandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional, easy to work with, he can give you exactly what you want

Tevin was just great! Easy to work with and professional. I would recommend him for any event you need!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy Hacker · Married on 00/00/0000

Excellent, highly recommend

Responds extremely fast and very professional. Worked with my schedule on being able to call and discuss what I wanted for my wedding. Although we had to cancel our wedding due to the coronavirus, he promptly refunded our deposit on notification. Will hire in the future and highly recommend.

Sent on 04/30/2020